It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash - Rep. Sen. Ted Stevens & former NASA Administrator, Okeefe on board?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Stevens didn't get caught breaking the law until well into his 60's. You actually think he had a change of heart and wanted to just go fishing?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

FUELING contract, you don't say!

Nope. Airplanes.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh sweet Judas Priest! Can people really be this ignorant of Alaska's history of air travel?
www.baaa-acro.com...
There have been 460 recorded plane crashes in Alaska according to this international air safety website. That beats California by 3 for the most (by far) crashes. That's the least populated US state leading the way in aircraft accidents. Dillingham isn't connected to the outside except via plane or boat. No roads in the bush, folks. The Senator & O'Keefe were longtime fishing buddies heading to DIllingham for some fishing. They likely had their eyes set on pulling a few 10 lb dollies & some trophy Coho out of the Togiak. Unless you have lived up here you are clueless as to just how much travel is done by floatplane.

There is no conspiracy here, only a very sad story about how a group of fishing buddies and business associates caught a downdraft in the air on the way to a fishing spot after a GCI investor's meeting. Christ, can we expect to see a Youtube video pop up in the next few days with remote gunfire & yelling in Russian being heard around the crash site?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Stevens didn't get caught breaking the law until well into his 60's. You actually think he had a change of heart and wanted to just go fishing?

Funny thing about fishing... it's a lot of fun whether you're an upright citizen or a law breaking one. I'd guess there was no "change of heart" whatsoever as he likely enjoyed the hell out of fishing his entire life up here. It's what we do.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
A lot of politicians seem to die in plane crashes.. I wonder what the ratio of plane crashes for politicians to normal people is..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

It's completely plausible. A bit more so than they were up to no good... Or that HAARP shot 'em down.

Weird things happen to planes flying in Alaska sometimes. Unless you've done it, as I have as a passenger many times, you just don't understand. It's like no where else on Earth, save for portions of Scandinavia, or Siberia, and western Canada...

Dillingham Alaska is on Bristol Bay, and the weather there is just about as treacherous as it gets.

Here's a picture of a "good" road in that region of the country. This is why, if you want to get anywhere at all, you fly, or take a boat.

"good" road

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

Law of averages. Politicians and businessmen fly a lot more than average people.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

That's crazy...Grown men don't go on getaways to remote lodges.

Who is reporting they were friends anyways?

So why, exactly, are there lodges? Are there a lot of teenagers going out to remote lodges? Is this a youth trend that I've missed?

Grown men don't go on fishing trips? Someone better tell my 70-year-old father and his friends, because they're apparently imagining all those fishing vacations over the years.

Is there a way for you to verify that your father does that? That he goes to remote lodges with his friends to fish? I knew someone would say that because it can't be proved. Thus it's irrelevant to the conversation.

Grown men do not go to remote locations to fish. Fathers take son's to remote locations to fish. Men don't take other men to remote locations to fish. I don't know what they were doing but I'm willing to bet it had nothing to do with fishing. Maybe they were going to fish but that was definitely not the reason for the trip. WHY? Because grown men don't go to remote lodges to just fish. And I'm not casting aspersions as to any other reason.

What I'm saying is they were probably up to no good. That's why they needed a remote location.

Come to think of it, he did always take that big cloak with the Eye-in-the-Pyramid on those trips...

Good job on the "I don't know..." followed by "definitely." So, you're admitting your complete ignorance, but your absolute lack of knowledge will not keep you from stating categorically that you know what they DIDN'T go there to do.

Grown men indeed do fish - for example, Come Clean appears to be trolling. Or he's completely delusional.

Wait...let me try this the right way:

I don't know Come Clean outside these past couple of posts, but he's definitely out of his mind.

Hey, that's awesome. Thanks for the insight!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
haarp is not so limited that it cannot focus a single beam of energy to bring down a plane...i think you feel that it is limited to just radio wave and electronic interference.

when tesla developed haarp his intension for the device was to beable to beam free electricy wirelessly through the atmosphere.

but since your such an expert on HAARP weedwhacker i guess i should just blindly believe every word that flows from your mouth.

but i am wiser than that and also i know the brilliance of tesla...and also his work on a death ray....which the fbi quickly took from his home after his death...

What does all this mean

With the power HAARP has it can focus all its radio wave sinto a single beam in the sky, which effectively exceeds its 3.6 Million watt power status. Still to get a better idea, its 72,000 times more powerfull than the U.S's most powerfull radio station. With this much power the possibilites for use are endless, of course activists ,conspiricists, and enviromentalists all have thier own ideas for applications of this weapon / utility, both good and bad.

Of course it bounces back from the Ionosphere to the planet. It displaces ALL water vapor, and moves it to the upper atmosphere. It can also take all the water moisture from your body and uses it as well...

So why use it?
As a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
Imagine using ELF waves to displace techtonic plates, bring down planes, mind control, and other uses of horror! But it can find oil, gold, undergound bases, ect.

HAARP, online since 2007, can be very disconcerting to our planet. Why?

Because our bodies need the magnetic field of the Earth to survive. It flows through us, energizing us 24 hours a day. We could not come from another planet because we couldn't adept to another field.
HAARP seriously prevents that, and effects on us could be staggering with prolong expousure to this weapon.
The future of the human race is at stake!

source

anyways i am open to possibilities that haarp is and being used for nafarious deeds...it is under control of the DOD...that says it all.

but once again I am not stating it was used in this case...

just a possibility

but your obviously the expert so may as well just you get on with it then.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash

A lot of politicians seem to die in plane crashes.. I wonder what the ratio of plane crashes for politicians to normal people is..

First you need the ratio of plane trips between politicians and the general population. Just the crash information would be pointless without that bit of data.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I never said it "WAS" a HAARP facility that "SHOT" them down. I only found it interesting that there is a HAARP facility in the same place that they went down.

I also find it interesting that people (mosty Mod's) jumped all over me when all I said was it is very interesting??

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

"...Grown men don't go on getaways to remote lodges. "

Are you serious ?

That has to be the craziest thing I have read on here today .

You've never lived in Alaska to understand why.

by the way the normal head pilot for GCI just happen to have taken his vacation this week.

For those who haven't taken the time to research how Sean O'Keefe and Ted Stevens became fishing buddies, Sean first got a job working for Steven's.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Only two mods who, oddly enough, are familiar with traveling in Alaska.

Care to elucidate further?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh yes and just a tidbit...i have not flown in the otter...but i have flown any many many times in a cessna float plane off Sheridan lake British Columbia..through the coastal moutain range to Barrard Inlet Vancouver...so i am somewhat familiar with small float planes...but my no means an expert.

But i was also part of the ground at Kamloops Airport for three year and also spent more than enought time working in and around a Twin Engine otter....

twotter as we called it.

but i will not claim to be an expert on it either.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Really?

Grown men don't take other men to fishing lodges to go fishing? Really?

Honestly, I thought you were kidding when you said that, that's why I didn't respond...

So all those lodges, not just in Alaska but everywhere, are what? Figments of overwrought imaginations? Standing empty all the time?

I have absolutely no evidence to prove it, but they're definitely Illuminati lodges.

Oh, they do some fishing there...:puts on shades:...but not for fish.

YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

I've learned a lot from ATS in 6 months, and one thing is that any random neural firings one may have are on an equal footing with reality. I imagine it's pretty liberating.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Only two mods who, oddly enough, are familiar with traveling in Alaska.

Care to elucidate further?

Hey, he's just asking questions.

It's part of the good old "it's not a theory" theory. He's just bringing up disturbing questions. He's only trying to find the truth. Of course, his posts only make sense if you believe the plane WAS taken down by HAARP.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It is a conspiracy forum, is anyone shocked that I like to "look" at all possabilities before forming a decision? I thought the idea was to present inforrmation so we could all discuss it.

I just think its a mistake to be so confident that its an accident. It very well may be one, however there are a lot of questions floating around.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

that's all very well and good. But not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes, unfortunately, bad things happen for no good reason. No conspiracy required. Just bad luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmenStop
It is a conspiracy forum, is anyone shocked that I like to "look" at all possabilities before forming a decision? I thought the idea was to present inforrmation so we could all discuss it.

I just think its a mistake to be so confident that its an accident. It very well may be one, however there are a lot of questions floating around.

OK, I can dig that, but I think common sense has to play a role in this as well. ATS is considered a conspiracy site, but that does not grant carte blanche to flex those creative writing muscles and try to invent fantastical conspiracies around every current event. One of the primary reasons the average person rolls their eyes and pumps their lightly curled fist slightly up and down in the air over their crotch when they hear the word "conspiracy theorist" is because of the astonishingly high number of preposterous "I must make everything in a conspiracy, no matter how cut and dried the official story appears to be" theorists floating around out there. I think that at some point we owe it to this community to, at the very least, wait until the ink has dried on the news story before we start inventing alternate realities of the situation.

The facts, as we know them today, are as follows:
1. A plane carrying Ted Stevens & Sean O'Keefe crashed in the bush of SW Alaska.
2. Stevens is confirmed dead
3. They had attended a GCI investors meeting at a remote lodge in Alaska
4. They decided to turn the trip into a dual business/fishing trip
5. The two men were long time friends and fishing buddies
6. Small planes crash at asonishingly high rates in Alaska due to some of the roughest flying conditions known to exist.

NOTHING up there warrants turning this into a HAARP discussion, an illuminati discussion, or an athlete's foot discussion. I mean seriously, is there anything that HAARP cannot do? It has been attributed to weathe rmanipulation, Katrina, earthquakes, magnetic field disturbances, it slices, it dices, and now apparently it brings down small aircrafts? It just strikes me as being an exercise in throwing crap against a wall in hopes of something sticking... which IS NOT what CT is all about. CT is supposed to be about research and study, not making hilly-nilly accusations and pulling unsupported and unfounded theories out of thin air. I think that if we as CT enthusiasts took just a little bit more care, maybe even taking it to the degree of utilizing the scientific method of test, test, test again, then submit your hypothesis followed by more testing and peer review, we just might start getting a little bit of credibillity. Instead here we are, stuck behind a public perception of CT being about wild accusations and refusal to acknowledge the fact that oftentimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A big wig in the senate and a big wig in NASA wonder what kind of security risk they were.

Can't imagine why the plane went down. I mean after all Mark Begich the successor to Sen Stevens is the son of U.S. Representative Nick Begich, who disappeared in a plane over Alaska with U.S. House Majority Leader Hale Boggs in 1972.

Now Dr. Nick Begich, I believe another son of daddy Begich writer of Angels Don’t Play this HAARP, explains the weather control technology that the military industrial complex already possessed. He also explains the science behind HAARP and how this technology can be used for mind control. HAARP uses frequency range that is the same as the human brain. By sending specific frequencies, the populace can be made to feel different emotions/manipulations: fear, ecstasy…influencing elections… etc. The military industrial complex undoubtedly has some of these mind control equipment in their black ops arsenal.
Coast to Coast 2003

*But I keep forgetting one major detail. Most people, all 97% of people in America are dumber than a sack of hammers and like to crack stupid jokes about conspiracies, in which they call (theories).
More dismal dismissals regarding what I have wrote.

As for the ones that headed the OPERATION of downing the plane in which these military pig demons get more wreckless by the day. Somehow thinking that since 97% of citizens in the US, and other friendly countries are dumber than a sack of hammers actually think they can go unnoticed.

911 was the sloppiest operation by far. Had more holes in the official story than a friggin sponge

[edit on 10-8-2010 by superluminal11]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join