It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Israeli military drill as Nasrallah charges plot against Lebanese leaders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Big Israeli military drill as Nasrallah charges plot against Lebanese leaders

debka.com

And so enough fuel was poured on the already incendiary Israel-Lebanese, Israel-Syrian borders to prompt a large-scale Israeli military exercise to start the following morning, Tuesday, Aug. 10.

Israel is to move large tank, armored infantry and artillery up north as an extra warning to Tehran, Damascus and Beirut not to let their crises spill over to Israel's borders or generate a repeat of the Aug. 3 military clash in which Lt. Col. Dov Harari was killed by a Lebanese sniper.

Monday night, the Israeli military unusually warned citizens and motorists they would have to put up with heav
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know this is Debka, and I hope as hell that they are wrong... as usual.

But let's just see the facts here.

- Pressure against Iran is rising daily.
- Bushehr nuclear power plant can't be bombed later than mid-September.
- Nasrallah just accused Israel of killing the Lebanese leader
- Israel says that the Lebanese army and Hizbullah is the same thing
- US congress recess starts today
- New moon, perfect for night bombing tomorrow
- Ramadan starts August 11
- UN inquiry on the Gaza flotilla going on right now
- Russia is busy with the fires to do anything about an Iran war.

This is getting very dangerous. Let's hope all the warnings by Castro and the former CIA/FBI officials was enough to avert war.

debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I say NOW is perfect timing to take out Syria, Lebanon and Iran all in one swoop.

Let's hope Israel is just saying they are doing military exercises but in reality lining everything up to hit em hard.

Shalom!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Today has been a big day for a while because of Nasrallah's announcement. Everyone knew this could be incindiary and nobody knew what the fall-out may be. It could be war-we'll know soon. And this hasnt been just posted on Debka. Just google "August, Hariri Assassination, Hezbollah" and you will see the news if you dig.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yeah but I was talking about the Israeli military exercise tomorrow.

You know most if not all false-flags and wars start when huge concentration of military hardware is in one area or there's military exercises...

Exactly what's happening now.

This could be preparation for total war.

The next new moon is September 8. After that it will be too late.

Better start it now while tensions are at an all time high and military hardware is there and the populations are ready for war anyway.

This is probably what the pro-war people say.

Of course forget the world economy once it starts.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was watching Nasrallah today on arabic TV and he had all the evidence and footage that was captured from israeli UAV. 2 years before the death of harriri israel had been sending UAVs to track harriris route. just like the iraqi insurgents who hacked american UAV, hezbollah did the same to israeli one. you should all watch the investigation, it had english subtitles.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
I was watching Nasrallah today on arabic TV and he had all the evidence and footage that was captured from israeli UAV. 2 years before the death of harriri israel had been sending UAVs to track harriris route. just like the iraqi insurgents who hacked american UAV, hezbollah did the same to israeli one. you should all watch the investigation, it had english subtitles.

Any links please ??

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Any links please ??

i dont know where to find the video for you since i watched it on tv.
Nasrallah unveils israeli footage of Harriri route

In a much-anticipated televised speech, Hizbullah head Hassan Nasrallah on Monday night presented what he called proof that Israel was behind the 2005 assassination of former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri.

you can probably find the video in a few days if not hours. it only aired today...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't think this is going to be a drill

Also realize that all NATO countries are evacuating their embassies in Russia and they have instituted travel restrictions.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well well looks like big things are afoot.

I WILL say though, I have heard all this before. Obviously not specifically this but this kind of high speculation that war could be minutes away from erupting.

In saying that I don't remember a time when so many things were in place all at once... I'd imagine that these war mongers and planners know that timing is everything. It's all about timing.

Timing probably couldn't be better for them than right now. I guess we'll see... One things for sure, once the bombs start flying i'll be packing my car and getting hell back to my parents house in the country

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by davedan978

Also realize that all NATO countries are evacuating their embassies in Russia and they have instituted travel restrictions.

Has this been totally confirmed? I heard this may have been a Sorcha Faal source but I haven't looked into it enough to find out.

These Russia fires are so devastating. I'd imagine they would have their hands full to quickly respond to any Iran strike... Are there Russian scientists at the Iranian nuclear plant/plants?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

novinite.com...

The embassies of Poland, Austria and Canada have withdrawn a large number of their diplomats in Moscow because of the thick smog cause by the wildfires in Russia.

The Russian radio “Echo of Moscow” announced Sunday that Moscow continues to be consumed in thick smog and the level of carbon monoxide are 6,5 times more than the maximum allowable concentration.........

Russia’s biggest concern is that the fires may unleash toxic substances in nuclear plants or in areas with a high level of toxicity, like the relatively close located Ukrainian nuclear power plant Chernobyl.

But it also says that more fires are being put out then started.

I checked to make sure this was a credible news source.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know about the travel restrictions or all NATO countries other than what this source says. But it would seem rather common sense to place travel restrictions on a country that has 6 times the maximum allowable concentration of carbon monoxide.

Now this does worry me because it seems like all of the dice are in line. What I think really makes this case special and seperate from the others is Bushehr, they know you can't bomb it with the nuclear material there so they only have a couple weeks left.

Before that report I would suggest just monitoring the situation but now I recommend we keep a good eye on the situation from now until mid-September.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
We have seen (from Northampton in the UK) a HUGE amount of Military activity today.

This includes loads of tanks on the back of trucks, lots of Army Landrovers and other trucks, C130 Aircraft, 4 at a time as well as Harriers and Tornados streaking across at low level.

This has never happened before here and the aircraft / trucks were travelling West to East past us.

Something is in the air and my SBS Air Receiver (tracks aircraft in real time on your PC) has had loads of un-identified aircraft (i.e Military) on it today heading to our bases in the East of the UK.

Has anybody else noticed anything like this in the UK?

I NEED to know what's going on as this is very unusual here!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Could be a variety of reasons for the movement you say you've seen. Deployments to Afghnistan, exercises etc.

If we were getting ready for War, then I'd expect alot more movement and troops would be deploying from Brize Norton or Lyneham, where the logistical wing of the RAF is based. I know quite a few peop;le in the UK military (mostly family members - including one who is a Wing Commander at Brize Norton) and no-one has given one hint of anything going on.

I highly doubt there would be any UK involvement in any strike on iran/Syria anyway. We are broke and overstretched anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thats because of the fires in Russia.

Originally posted by davedan978

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anybody read this? Lots of stuff leading to thinking that August 2010 is the when Israel hit attack Iran and not only that, this article mentions August 10th specifically.

revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

August 10 was always in one of the dates for attack. Just read my thread on Iran/Lebanon/Israel war I started in January...

I included August 10 as soon as February 27.

Why? Because of new moons.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Taking everything together, here is an update what what has been going on this year:

2010. There is no SPP Summit this year because 2010 is supposed to be the year the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (NAU) is implemented.

April 12-13. UN Nuclear Summit, Pres. Obama says that terrorist groups detonating nuclear devices in US cities is our number 1 security threat.

May 14. FEMA NLE 2010 Operation Golden Phoenix simulates response to nuclear detonation in Los Angeles.

June 5. Bildeberg Group meet in Spain and give green light to move against Iran.

June 8, UN impose sanctions against Iran which it evades via Chavez in Venezuela which becomes part of a new Axis of Evil.

June 9. US Military begin buildup by sending several carrier groups to Manama, Bahrain in Persian Gulf, Diego Garcia in Indian Ocean, and to South Korea.

June 9/July 27. Ahmadinejad says to nuclear talks until end of August/September.

June 17. 17 Afghan police trainees learning English escape from Texas military base and go AWOL making 46 total, 22 currently reside in Canada.

June 21, Adam Gadahn threatens that AlQeada will seek to "even the score" with US.

August 6-8. Russia sending nuclear fuel to Bushehr to restart nuclear reactor.
__________Fidel Castro again warns US against starting war against Iran and North Korea.
__________NATO countries evacuate embassies in Russia supposedly because of smog. US
__________US State Department issues travel alert restricting travel to Russia.
__________Israel schedules large military drill and exercise for Aug 10 and moves military equipment, vehicles to north and tells its people to stay off the roads.

August 10. New Moon and possible Israeli strike against Iran nuclear facilities before new nuclear fuel arrives.

August 13. Triple Conjunction and possible domestic counterstrike by Iran against the US maybe by AWOL trainees who may be Iranian operatives.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Its an interesting article from that guy for sure. The thing that raises more speculation is the VIPS memorandum to Obama, have you read that? (very credible)

The specifically mention the likelihood of an Israeli strike as early as this month and they list the reasons why.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here's a live look at Tel Aviv traffic cams, but entire site is in Hebrew...sorry, cams work great though...

www.ayalonhw.co.il...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join