It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Israeli military drill as Nasrallah charges plot against Lebanese leaders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well i guess maybe its wont happen tonight. Who knows, with the way things ahve been going maybe the "no moon" thing isnt that big a deal. I'll have to dig around and see if there was no moon when Israel struck Iraq and Syria's reactors.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well it's 4:25am in Israel, so if they were going to bomb the nuclear sites I'd imagine they would be on their way right now.

I'm going to re-read the VIPS memorandum to see if they mention anything about a new moon. I'm pretty sure they just mention "as early as this month" (August)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Celente talks of imminent wars all over the globe with Iran/N.Korea/China, and Vietnam becoming closer allies in order to fight China over a bunch of islands.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That video is an hour and eight minutes. When does he talk about the wars? LOL

Originally posted by john124

Celente talks of imminent wars all over the globe with Iran/N.Korea/China, and Vietnam becoming closer allies in order to fight China over a bunch of islands.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

From around 5 mins in, and for at least 10 mins or so after that.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well I guess it's safe to say Israel don't care much for the new moon to want to attack. Once again a prediction date is wrong...

I'll predict that if Israel or the US ever attack Iran it will be as a result of an incident, or it will happen on a totally random night that is not particularly special in any way.

Stay vigilant

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Israel’s pillars of Samson: not quite Armageddon but...

Israel has had ongoing access for decades to US nuclear codes and systems, and may well be able to override safeguards here to obtain command and control (and therefore targeting and launch capabilities) over at least US land-based strategic nuclear systems."

That may be the club Israel holds over US presidents, and it would certainly explain a host of otherwise inexplicable actions by them.

Hmm, now there's a conspiracy I haven't heard on ATS before.

If true, then Israel are the true masters of the US military industrial complex, and hold the US to ransom every single time they want something done.

Interesting conspiracy theory, but couldnt the US in that scenario simply change the codes?

Israel launching an attack unilaterally I think would be a suicide mission......

it would make the Arab world attack it all at once forcing Israel to resort to nukes as the only option to get out of the mess they started.

I wonder if the US would use Israel as a pawn in this situation?

Co-erce them to launch an attacking telling them the US will intervene once launched but dont......then let Israel take the brunt of the retaliation....

it would get the Israeli shackles off the US once and for all.

I think if the israelies launched unilateral action and the US wasnt to get involved, then you would see Turkey and maybe even Russia involved at a later stage against Isra-hell.

Could very well be the end of the zionists once and for all.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I was watching i think Press tv last night, and they were saying Russia does not support sanctions against Iran, But further that a Russian VIP would be at the opening of the nuclear power plant at the end of the month.

Maybe people have stopped to think of the consequences of poking a Hornets nest............I hope so.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I say NOW is perfect timing to take out Syria, Lebanon and Iran all in one swoop.

Let's hope Israel is just saying they are doing military exercises but in reality lining everything up to hit em hard.

Shalom!

You call youself a human being?
You're advocating war and violence.. followed by a Shalom...
Despicable!
Does that make you feel good?

How obvious trolls like these are continued to be allowed posting this is beyond me...and is the reason the quality of this forum is so low, and ever sinking lower: Trolls are actually encouraged to spew their BS, in stead of getting called out for it.

ATS should rename itself: ATS Active Troll Syndicate : encouraging war mongering, hate and fear and ignorance...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
USS Truman posted opposite Hormuz as Iranian threats spiral

To meet increasingly defiant Iranian threats to US regional military forces, Washington has detached the USS Truman carrier from support duty for Afghanistan in the Arabian Sea and reassigned it to Dubai opposite the Gulf of Oman and the Straits of Hormuz with thousands of marines aboard.
Reporting this, debkafile's military sources note that the Iranian submarine attack on a Japanese oil supertanker last month near Hormuz underlined the urgency of heightened security for keeping the vital straits open.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by minkey53
I say NOW is perfect timing to take out Syria, Lebanon and Iran all in one swoop.

Let's hope Israel is just saying they are doing military exercises but in reality lining everything up to hit em hard.

Shalom!

You call youself a human being?
You're advocating war and violence.. followed by a Shalom...
Despicable!
Does that make you feel good?

How obvious trolls like these are continued to be allowed posting this is beyond me...and is the reason the quality of this forum is so low, and ever sinking lower: Trolls are actually encouraged to spew their BS, in stead of getting called out for it.

ATS should rename itself: ATS Active Troll Syndicate : encouraging war mongering, hate and fear and ignorance...

Hey, get a sense of humour, you don't think I really meant that did you?

I will make sure I add the "LOL" on the end next time, sorry!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.eurasiareview.com...

Some commentary about the war games. Worth a read

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join