It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Israeli military drill as Nasrallah charges plot against Lebanese leaders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Mmm, so the thought of millions being killed doesn't bother you one bit. Israeli's will be killed too of course, or do you believe they will be magically protected?

I abhor war, and I hope somehow this psycopathic madness is stopped - but IF Israel keeps on attacking other countries indiscriminately, based on lies and hidden agendas, and if they do unleash this horrendous scenario, I hope they get raised to the ground.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Iran digs mass graves for US soldiers in case of attack

Source

In a morbid show of bravado, Iran has dug mass graves for US troops should the United States decide to implement Adm. Mike Mullen's contingency plan and attack Iran, a former commander of the Revolutionary Guard said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well at least if this thing escalates the Iranians are ready for it!

You have to admire their attempt at demoralisation! "OK, we are ready to bury you!"

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

They are digging their own more like... I wish all this would stop.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I'm sure there was a similar report just before the Iraq invasion

Am i having a deja-vu moment ?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Meh, take with a pinch of a salt, especially as those reporting this are Fox News, JPost and JihadWatch.

In fact it seems to be a rehash of this story from two years ago:

Iran to ready thousands of graves for enemy soldiers

From the link:

(AFP) – Jun 29, 2008

TEHRAN (AFP) — Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday.

"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions... the necessary measures are being taken to provide for the burial of enemy soldiers," the Mehr news agency quoted General Mir-Faisal Bagherzadeh as saying.

"We have plans to dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces or a total of 320,000," the general said, some of them mass graves if necessary.

Bagherzadeh said Iran was keen to "reduce the suffering of the families of the fallen in any attack against our country... and prevent any repetition of the long and bitter experience of the Vietnam War."

Link

Note the date of the article. June 2008. Two years ago.

Seems to me JPost may be rehashing old stories to add to the current tensions, swap the Revolutionary Guard Commander's name, and bingo, new story. Apparently. Stir up anti-Iranian "how dare they?" sentiment may be the aim here.

Of course Iran may be repeating a "digging of graves" exercise but, to dig the amount of graves they supposedly state takes time and energy.

And it's Ramadan. Muslims are fasting. Digging so many graves for a exercise at this time would be too energy-consuming.

So the story seems a rehash of an old story, for whatever motive you can work out for yourselves.

The war drums are beating, the propaganda bleating.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

What nice friendly and considerate people the Iranians are. Such a caring attitude towards those who are about to attack them.

I was not taking it seriously. It is all a psych war!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well its 4:30 PM over there now. It will be dark in a few hours so it wont be long before we know if they take advantage of the new moon or not. Could be why they are sending the tanks to the border with Syria and Lebanon. So that after they strike Iran tonight they will be ready for the open front on the North.

Or it could just a be a drill LOL.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I find your enthusiasm for war, destruction and the killing of innocent people very disturbing. Had I said that about Israel, you would have branded me an anti semite.

Human life is human life. I could never wish harm on another human being.

Imagine you were in their shoes. That you had no control of being born in that region of the world and under that government. Imagine a guy posting on ATS wishing you were bombed for something you did not do and had no control of.

Killing innocent people is NOT ok. It's even more disturbing that you talk about it as if what you're saying is ok, accepted and not a big deal at all.

Shalom to you too.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I say NOW is perfect timing to take out Syria, Lebanon and Iran all in one swoop.

Let's hope Israel is just saying they are doing military exercises but in reality lining everything up to hit em hard.

Shalom!

Really?

Fake european jews were not always so overtly nefarious yet now in this dumbed down age it is becoming commonplace.

There is a reason why rule #1 is "do not talk about fight club!!!" and I have no idea why I would want to help a zionist so I believe that my sub conscious is doing it so you will become even more bold and ultimately self destruct

I wish you luck in your endeavor so heres a big fat good luck Swastika going out to you my "friend"...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well its 4:30 PM over there now. It will be dark in a few hours so it wont be long before we know if they take advantage of the new moon or not. Could be why they are sending the tanks to the border with Syria and Lebanon. So that after they strike Iran tonight they will be ready for the open front on the North.

Or it could just a be a drill LOL.

I think Between 1:00 and 4:00pm eastern U.S. time they will first strike what they need to hit in Iran, The sirens in Israel will sound sending Israelis to their shelters. They will want to land their planes safely and in the mean time, Hesbolah will start lobbing rockets as soon as someone from Iran calls them and tells them what happened and orders them to attack.

IDF Artillery will pound positions in Lebanon and Syria. Tactical battle field missiles will be launched by Israel.

The Israel fighters will launch for air cover, possible missile interception and the bombers will reload and join them for a massive attack on Lebanon and Syria. As soon as the Targets are softened up in Lebanon the IDF ground and pound will begin.

Where it all goes from there is in the bible.

The key to all of this is that Russia is busy but unfortunately she will be drug into this fight on the side of the Arabs.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I hope this don't trigger something nobody wants. Iranian troops will be on edge.

The Perseid meteor shower is peaking this week and announced its annual August arrival with a bright fireball over Alabama, NASA officials say.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Clash of civilization and utter death and destruction seems to be the final goal of the Luciferian war-mongers, notice how they like to pick days up like Eid al Adha, or the feast of the sacrifice to hung Saddam, or Ramadan to wage war against Muslim nations.
They aren't after nuclear weapons or terrorists, they are after your life and mine, they want to do it in an as much provocative way as they can, they want to raise nation against nation and neighbor against neighbor.
Notice How the prophet of Islam was being publicly mocked couple of years ago from Denmark to California, the distribution of Muhammad caricatures worldwide was meant to nurture a clash between the West and the Muslim world.
Yes Ramadan seems to be the perfect timing to wage war and further provocation, i wouldn't be surprised a bit!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Alright lets get those tanks rolling gentlemen. I'll grab the popcorn, a few beers and I'll be listening to this song all night. Let's bomb Iran! YEAAAAAH. ALL HAIL ISRAEL!!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by xLogic]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Its also interesting to note that when Israel conducts drills it is usually "somewhere" in the news in the MSM as well as JPOST and Haaretz. I only saw a blurb on harretz this morning (and it wasnt even an article) stating 100's of armored vehicles headed to the North.

I wouldnt expect any type of massive news coverage on this to begin with but the silence is strange.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Iran Warns of Tough Reaction to Possible Israeli Invasion of Lebanon

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehman-Parast on Tuesday said a new Israeli invasion of Lebanon is unlikely, but meantime warned that the Zionist regime would be slapped hard in the face by the regional states if it dares to attack Lebanon again.

"Unlikely" = "hopefully not going to happen but those IDF tanks do look threatening".

[edit on 10-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Good find!

Im still surprised they didnt reference the armored vehicles that are moving into the area today.

Originally posted by john124
Iran Warns of Tough Reaction to Possible Israeli Invasion of Lebanon

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehman-Parast on Tuesday said a new Israeli invasion of Lebanon is unlikely, but meantime warned that the Zionist regime would be slapped hard in the face by the regional states if it dares to attack Lebanon again.

"Unlikely" = "hopefully not going to happen but those IDF tanks do look threatening".

[edit on 10-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
More news on this from PRESSTV (though they reference Debka):

www.presstv.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
More news on this from PRESSTV (though they reference Debka):

www.presstv.com...

love this...

'US cause of Iran nuclear tension' Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:09:07 GMT The US is responsible for fueling tensions over Iran's peaceful nuclear programs while it is the sole user of atomic bombs itself, a noted Russian expert says.

You can't change the past... funny how the one and ONLY country to ever use Nukes in war... was US and they're the ones dictating who can have it and who can't!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If Israel doesn't attack Iran within the next few days can we safely assume that they aren't going to attack at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join