Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Across Texas, 60,000 babies of noncitizens get U.S. birthright

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
In the State of NC it cost each tax payer over 50,000 for every illegal birth in the local hospitals .

That kind of stuff adds up

One thing some don't understand ,is that most ppl don't care about ppl coming here legally .There needs to be more security on the border b/c of the terrorist threat .
The National Guard sure isn't up to the job ...they aren't train for it ....period .




[edit on 8-8-2010 by SFwife]




you are right but its not just a one time fee type of deal the cost of rasing that child til age 18........

and right agian the costs really add up...your not only talking clothing,food,education

and we all know who pays illegals.

our government via our taxes paid directly to them.




posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


Your report includes Americans.

Furthermore, it is one freaking big guess.

Do you even bother to read your own source.


But such estimates are only guesses. Real, hard evidence is denied to the state through the actions of the education bureaucracy, which has taken pains to avoid collecting data on the number of illegal immigrant children.


As for being an issue, it is mainly a GOP pushed issue.

Your source again.


n fact, in numerous GOP primary races that LSR covered this year, immigration polled as the number one issue – even above that of school finance.


Slamming illegals earns votes. Of course, you already know that.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


Your report includes Americans.

Furthermore, it is one freaking big guess.

Do you even bother to read your own source.


But such estimates are only guesses. Real, hard evidence is denied to the state through the actions of the education bureaucracy, which has taken pains to avoid collecting data on the number of illegal immigrant children.


As for being an issue, it is mainly a GOP pushed issue.

Your source again.


n fact, in numerous GOP primary races that LSR covered this year, immigration polled as the number one issue – even above that of school finance.


Slamming illegals earns votes. Of course, you already know that.



Letting them stay in the country illegally also gets votes don't it


It was recently reported that since Obama took office deportations by ICE has all but stopped .

PPL need to get off this idea that this is a Dem/R issue ,and drop the whole race card its old ,tired ,and worn OUT ...



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Well, if you want to get technical with it... The Natives welcomed us here, and never had any such laws with immigration.. Now, we have laws... So, they should be enforced, and obeyed.

Plus, we 'immigrants' pay taxes, and still get shafted with assistance compared to the ILLEGAL immigrants who pay nothing.


they did?




In the book The Wild Frontier: Atrocities during the American-Indian War from Jamestown Colony to Wounded Knee, amateur historian William M. Osborn sought to tally every recorded atrocity in the area that would eventually become the continental United States, from first contact (1511) to the closing of the frontier (1890), and determined that 7,193 people died from atrocities perpetrated by whites, and 9,156 people died

en.wikipedia.org...




open with welcome arms? there are other articles on google on blood baths in America and colonizing the country,

can you define your version of open armed welcome, that doesnt envolve a gun or killing off the natives



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife
 



Letting them stay in the country illegally also gets votes don't it


Not really, most latinos vote democrat anyway.


It was recently reported that since Obama took office deportations by ICE has all but stopped


Must be a rumor. ICE took several people from here a few weeks ago. Furthermore, deportations under Obama are at its highest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


PPL need to get off this idea that this is a Dem/R issue ,and drop the whole race card its old ,tired ,and worn OUT ...


It is an economy issue and the economy is bad. Has a lot to do with politics as well. As for race, I'll leave that for others to decide.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by illusive man
 


America expanded through wars and buying land from other countries that expanded through war.

Immigrants did it the legal way.

Apples and oranges.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



curious, so america can fight wars and kill people without a single person lifting a finger as america is a entity and doesnt require people.
these immagrants didnt just turn up out of thin air. they are the first breed of immagrants who colonized the country.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by SFwife
 



Letting them stay in the country illegally also gets votes don't it


Not really, most latinos vote democrat anyway.


It was recently reported that since Obama took office deportations by ICE has all but stopped


Must be a rumor. ICE took several people from here a few weeks ago. Furthermore, deportations under Obama are at its highest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


PPL need to get off this idea that this is a Dem/R issue ,and drop the whole race card its old ,tired ,and worn OUT ...


It is an economy issue and the economy is bad. Has a lot to do with politics as well. As for race, I'll leave that for others to decide.



oook
I will just complete put aside the info I have got in conversations with those that work for ICE .I am sure you are right anyway .I am sure the link says so


Race is an issue b/c Of Obama and his insane train posse making it an issue
He has done extreme damage to this country ,and I believe with all my being that MLK Jr. would be very disappointed in his bs



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by jam321
 


Are you going to argue the facts presented, or beat around the bush?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by illusive man
 


What are you on about?

You can't compare expansion and colonization to criminal immigration.

It is apples and oranges.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon
 


"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

You're wrong they are citizens, by the fact of their birth.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have to agree with OP that it is ridiculous and there is obviously a problem here.

HOWEVER, I live in California and I can tell you first hane the illegal Mexicans in this country cause far less damage than the LEGAL migrants from Vietnam and asia. You wanna talk about never worked a day here in your life or paid one tax dollar, and above all else not contributed one thing of any value whatsoever and standing with your hand out sending wellfare checks back home. Spend a year here in the Bay and youll never complain about a mexican again.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Well, if you want to get technical with it... The Natives welcomed us here, and never had any such laws with immigration.. Now, we have laws... So, they should be enforced, and obeyed.

Plus, we 'immigrants' pay taxes, and still get shafted with assistance compared to the ILLEGAL immigrants who pay nothing.


they did?




In the book The Wild Frontier: Atrocities during the American-Indian War from Jamestown Colony to Wounded Knee, amateur historian William M. Osborn sought to tally every recorded atrocity in the area that would eventually become the continental United States, from first contact (1511) to the closing of the frontier (1890), and determined that 7,193 people died from atrocities perpetrated by whites, and 9,156 people died

en.wikipedia.org...




open with welcome arms? there are other articles on google on blood baths in America and colonizing the country,

can you define your version of open armed welcome, that doesnt envolve a gun or killing off the natives



I am no way condoning how the natives were brutally slaughtered, and kicked off their land. It is truely sad how the natives were treated. BUT, we were welcomed when we first arrived.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 



Are you going to argue the facts presented, or beat around the bush?


You haven't given any facts. Just a bunch of guesses and estimates.

Read your source.

Fact- Those 60,000 babies are American.

Fact- Those 60,000 Babies are entitled to what other Americans are entitled to.

Can't argue with those two facts.




[edit on 8-8-2010 by jam321]



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife
 



I will just complete put aside the info I have got in conversations with those that work for ICE


Tell them to give you memos and and other documents you can share with us.

Meantime, incidents like this one from last week are still happening,


He has done extreme damage to this country


He has merely done what Congress has allowed him to do.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 



Are you going to argue the facts presented, or beat around the bush?


You haven't given any facts. Just a bunch of guesses and estimates.

Read your source.

Fact- Those 60,000 babies are American.

Fact- Those 60,000 Babies are entitled to what other Americans are entitled to.

Can't argue with those two facts.




[edit on 8-8-2010 by jam321]


Oh, I see.

There are, in fact, no criminal immigrants, and these people are pulling numbers out of their asses.



Why not use common sense for once.

Your position is indensible.

Oh, and another link for you.

Once again, prove me wrong. I dare you.

www.mnforsustain.org...

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by SFwife
 



I will just complete put aside the info I have got in conversations with those that work for ICE


Tell them to give you memos and and other documents you can share with us.

Meantime, incidents like this one from last week are still happening,


He has done extreme damage to this country


He has merely done what Congress has allowed him to do.




Yea I will get right on that ASAP ,and I will also post info that violates SF OPSEC ..Yea I am gonna get on that with the quickness ...
Seriously ,you should know better ....I there are a lot of Military Fakes on this board ,and well ,its sad ..not calling you one I guess ..seeing as how I know nothing about you ,but yea ...interesting

AND YEA This happen recently also
www.washingtontimes.com...


your point ?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SFwife]



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


Give you an " a" for being persistent. But you fail to grasp the bigger picture so let me give you some facts.

Once again these kids are American and shouldn't be included on what it cost to educate illegals. The problem isn't the kids. It is immigration reform itself. These children did not make a decision to come over here by themselves. Of course, the immigration issue won't be resolved because many don't want to. It is a gold mine in bad economic times.

Fact 2- The sources you give are estimates as most schools are either not allowed to ask about immigration status or refuse to do so. Some of these same illegal kids may be in the pipeline to be legal citizens in the future.

Fact 3- Supreme Court has already mandated that children who are illegal are entitled to an education. Of course, that lawsuit was brought on from Texas.

Plyler vs Doe



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by illusive man
 


What are you on about?

You can't compare expansion and colonization to criminal immigration.

It is apples and oranges.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



how is it apple and oranges?
one cant be done without doing the other.

the first people to move from europe and others parts of the world
were immagrants to the US, those chose to take up arms and colonize.

whats with the apple and oranges BS?



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife
 



..I there are a lot of Military Fakes on this board ,and well ,its sad ..not calling you one I guess ..seeing as how I know nothing about you ,but yea ...interesting


My military credentials don't have nothing to do with this thread.


AND YEA This happen recently also


And.......things like this happen all the time. You mean to tell me prisons and judges don't let inmates go or get off easily who later commit horrific crimes.

A crime is a crime. A person on a legal visa could commit murder. Just like those 19 hijackers on 9/11.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


Give you an " a" for being persistent. But you fail to grasp the bigger picture so let me give you some facts.

Once again these kids are American and shouldn't be included on what it cost to educate illegals. The problem isn't the kids. It is immigration reform itself. These children did not make a decision to come over here by themselves. Of course, the immigration issue won't be resolved because many don't want to. It is a gold mine in bad economic times.




im not seeing why they shouldnt be including while the child maybe or not be legal dependent on your viewpoint

the parents are illegal and since the illegals get their income from the taxpayer why shouldnt it be included?





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join