It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zules
Hello Spirit_777

Please tell me, there is another soul who has recently developed mathematical theories which prove that we are all one, and that this knowledge was known to our people a long time ago. Tell me his name so that I might have more faith in what you are saying.

Z

Names are not important.

What is, is the message being conveyed and our under/overstanding of the message.

More and more people all over the world and in growing numbers are awakening to this truth.

Perhaps one day when you do too, you will realise there is no need to know that which you seek.

The resolutions will come to you internally.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
MODERATORS - Can I request that this thread be closed for one day until the OP is ready to continue. Otherwise this thread will become a circus and will end up on the front page and take the place of other threads that deserve more merit than the dangling carrot one this is producing.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by justjoemusic
well... You said between 10am-11am "someone" will give disclosure in this thread!! well its now 12:07pm and NO disclosure about anything... oh actually yes, I think we have all disclosed that this is all complete bunk.....

I have disclosed to you that I am the avatar that our space brothers will communicate to the world through. I have disclosed that the 4 spaceships around the earth will be coming into close proximity relatively soon.

If you are not moved it is because you are no open to this truth.

In time you will be

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

ok.......so nothing has happened.... Where are your space ships? Wow "relatively soon"? That leaves it wide open.....if you are so enlightened, wouldn't you be able to tell when exactly?
I can't believe anyone would take this seriously!

link   
Ha, I dont know what you guys expect, you'd like him to land his saucer in your living room??? Anyway, to my mind, when it all comes down, I dont think there'll be many 'bells and whistles'. Itll be purely spiritual enhancement, thats good enuf for me!! Giz more Spirit, you've still got me intrigued!! lol

link   
Well I've got to go. Teacher when you get round to answering my questions, just drop me a line on the brain banana, and my secretariat will take a message.

link   
Hello, I am Kenny. I saved the earth ten years ago. i was hoping to be the Maitreya, but actually, he is here.
www.shambhalahealingtools.com...
i am courting
i am gaining wealth
i am gaining strength
i am saving lives

these are the five joys

meat fish alchohol aphrodisiacs and sexual union

these are all the chords and scales to increase your brainwaves

looknohands.com

look for me as ken in all scripture through els codes for ken is foresight

online-bible-code.ezekielvictor.com...

i have conquered hell

hell.com...

i am not endorsed by Benjamin Creme.

i should be endorsed by worldwidemind.org since i have saved it, but i'm not.

i do not beleive in the power of nothing since i have saved all, before.

my three sisters are Paola, Fernanda, and Alejandra.
my three sisters are used to verify me as the true messiah.
www.selfwisdom.net...
the true messiah must have three sisters.
a savior is someone who saves physically what is there to save.
if there is nothing to save, there is nothing to lose.

here there is war

(false antichrist) = true christ vs. (false messiah= antichrist)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
The thread title is:
Disclosure the day of declaration,
and SOMEONE is going to post something very revealing?

You are the future me?

That's pretty much right where I received confirmation that this is babble.
Thank you for helping me make that final conclusion.

One day you will awaken and realise that much patience is needed to arrive at a satisfying conclusion.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by s2p81
Hello, I am Kenny. I saved the earth ten years ago. i was hoping to be the Maitreya, but actually, he is here.
www.shambhalahealingtools.com...
i am courting
i am gaining wealth
i am gaining strength
i am saving lives

these are the five joys

meat fish alchohol aphrodisiacs and sexual union

these are all the chords and scales to increase your brainwaves

looknohands.com

look for me as ken in all scripture through els codes for ken is foresight

online-bible-code.ezekielvictor.com...

i have conquered hell

hell.com...

i am not endorsed by Benjamin Creme.

i should be endorsed by worldwidemind.org since i have saved it, but i'm not.

i do not beleive in the power of nothing since i have saved all, before.

my three sisters are Paola, Fernanda, and Alejandra.
my three sisters are used to verify me as the true messiah.
www.selfwisdom.net...
the true messiah must have three sisters.
a savior is someone who saves physically what is there to save.
if there is nothing to save, there is nothing to lose.

here there is war

(false antichrist) = true christ vs. (false messiah= antichrist)

WOW, now that is wacky!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This thread should be closed!

Like another poster just said....this is being pushed to the front page...why????

This is non-sense without proof or evidence

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well again, I find it interesting and believe it should be kept open, I like what this guy is saying, seriously guys, how many popular and enjoyable threads on ATS have any semblance of evidence etc. Giz a break and can the pomposity!! DA.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

So you are giving us this message via the Strek Trek Enterprise or something?

This is your disclosure? Words of love and peace and telling us they are watching, well this isn't anything new. A few other aliens/matreyias/gods/indigos already beat you too it that frequent ATS as well from their ships or vessels or realms.

I get your message but this isn't really disclosure imo just your personal thoughts and feelings on what is happening or what will happen.

I don't think we will know when and if disclosure will happen. I would like it to, but I know it will really screw up a lot of people mentally in this world. People can say they believe and welcome something like this but you never really know until it actually happens. Heck I might freak out, you never know.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

What has he said besides, "Disclosure is coming, it's coming, it's coming, wait, wait for it, wait, i'ts coming.."

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
the star is above my home right now

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This thread should be closed!

Like another poster just said....this is being pushed to the front page...why????

This is non-sense without proof or evidence

I agree....Sounds like a person with delusions....serious ones.

link   

The threads title indicates that he has some knowledge of something going to happen.

After reading through the 9 pages he just answers everything with riddles.....this is a pointless thread which is taking up the front page of this site.

The guy offers disclosure then back steps when asked certain questions.

There are plenty of other threads talking about peace love and all that jazz.....this doesnt really need to be another one especially when the person makes out that they have some divine knowledge of forthcoming events.....then changes the time scale from 11am to sometime in the futrue...pfffft i stick to my earlier decission....this thread should be closed as its pointless

link   
reply to post by Spirit777

I ask that you answer me this question Spirit777

I believe thier is some truth to what you say and i do not care who the message is from, it is not important.

But when will these stars start to descend, days, weeks, years.

I opened myself up spiritually years ago and have had many visions and feelings of great things. I know of a gift you should have that i also have obtained, If you are who you say you are use it and i will be able to interpret your credibility.

If you do not use your gift as i can recieve it i will know that your a false feeder of information.

Sorry if i sound a little rude but this whole thread coincides with things i have seen and if it goes like i saw it. Then the ships will descent in 7 days exactly.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
Spirit777,

There are doctors out there who can help. The majority of people here on ATS will only continue to feed your hallucinations that you are some powerful force incarnate. You need medical help that will clear up these fantasies you have of being grandiose.

If you are not suffering from a medical problem, then your account needs to be banned. A conclusive investigation by moderators doesn't even need to be done. You are not the first to claim to be Maitreya, you are not some enlightened teacher. You are not Buddha incarnate. You are a HOAX'er and there are too many easily manipulated people on these boards that your fantasies or jokes will mess with their minds.

If you could not already tell by others responses, you were immediately called out for what you really are. A Fraud.

HOAX and DISMISSED!

-Sliadon

I am grateful that you raised what is on the mind of many posters today.

My validity. Am I sane or am I not.?

Is that not a matter of faith and personal opinion?

Without a psychological evaluation who are you to say I am one or the other.

The fact that what I say and the way I say it does not agree with you, this is enough to box me away to uphold the safety structure of the reality the world has created for you?

Is what I say, when carefully considered, so bad that it impacts on you negatively?

We must really think before we act and say the things we do.

When we judge something or someone without knowing all the facts or considering the total picture we inadvertently add to the fusing pot of collective emotions. We must be careful what we each contribute to this pot of energies that fuse together and become the totality of us all.

I understand your concerns for my well being and safety but I can assure you the field I have entered...Drs, psychologists, counsellors and so on...those who I am opening up to now... these very people are learning from me. They are inquisitive and intrigued by what I have to say and wish to know more. And as I am doing with them I will also do with you. I will take my time for there is no rush in disclosure.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The thread title is:
Disclosure the day of declaration,

One day you will awaken and realise that much patience is needed to arrive at a satisfying conclusion.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Yep. I have been more than patient. I used to live in Hackney. Lovely place. Do you know the pub on the park? maybe I met you in their before. But you were probably in disguise eh? you're a cheeky one alright!
How about answering me a question without a lame cryptic answer.

"You say you don't have any speial powers. But if you could, have one power, what would it be? I'd take flying! that would be cool! Or maybe laser eyes!! Which one?"

thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman

What has he said besides, "Disclosure is coming, it's coming, it's coming, wait, wait for it, wait, i'ts coming.."

Peace, love, spiritual enhancement, the focus on the spirit generally...yada, yada!!. I see too may people on here wishing to sensationalise the trivial and for many if its not exciting and doesnt involve a video or photo op, then its worthless. Philosophically this is good stuff. C'mon you doubting Thomas' open your minds!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

N,S,E,W of the earth’s north pole.

There is no convenience in my vagueness, but doors to open and explore.

An IP check would lead you to the truth that I am located in Hackney, London.

People will accept that which benefits them.

No I am not.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Hackney? I'm in Ilford! If you fancy a pint I'm off work for the next week.

You could enlighten me and it would be brilliant and everything!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join