It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
" I understand your concerns for my well being and safety but I can assure you the field I have entered...Drs, psychologists, counsellors and so on...those who I am opening up to now... these very people are learning from me. They are inquisitive and intrigued by what I have to say and wish to know more. And as I am doing with them I will also do with you. I will take my time for there is no rush in disclosure. "

So you are indeed under medical observation for your mental illness???
These people listen because they are paid to, these people may appear to be learning from you but its all part of their job
Seriously dude...c'mon

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No links on any of the major news websites or ufo sites that state disclosure is here. Only on ATS, geez.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man
Hi Spirit777

May I be so bold as to ask that you offer something constructive to the world. You have commandeered many peoples attention and time. If you have the wisdom and love you suggest, you know that this beautiful world needs help, and needs it now. The people do not need any more tail chasing.

If you have a purpose then to it. If you don't then find one.

with best wishes.

I have found my place and purpose. It is amongst you all.

Time will bring us together and you will be able to share in my unique experience of becoming one with spirit and love and light.

I will walk humanity through the same process Antonio has experienced.
Then you will all see life as it was intended to be seen.

With clarity, benevolence, sincerity, love and spiritually nourishing enjoyment.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
********** REMINDER *************

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Please play nice.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey MODS, when do you think it might be appropriate to step in for the sake of the OP?

If he is the Maitreya, he doesn't need this forum to bring about world peace. If he is not, it is quite likely he is aggravating a pre-existing condition.
I'd still like to know what special power he would take first though!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If there is ever an Disclosure it will be made from ATS Admin. Untill that time like the mod said play nice.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Spirit777

since you are looking for stars and flags, I gave you both. I hope your journey is filled with peace and love, and stars and flags. Are you one of those GFL guys?

PEACE of cake, LOVE of beer.

Please when you ask questions do so in a way that everyone is able to understand.

When I speak to the world or write or think, it is always from a total perspective. It is never a selfish one, it is never only about me. It is about everyone, all the time.

The clearer, more transparent and more universal a question is, the more open the answer becomes.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think some of you people just have nothing to do..

I mean, why do you want to close this thread??? If you don't like it, leave it. Why bother to close it?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13ssA

I mean, why do you want to close this thread??? If you don't like it, leave it. Why bother to close it?

Sama as that!!! lol!

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13ssA

Because its making the front page and pushing worthwhile provavable literature dissapear into the darkness of the ATS servers

[edit on 9-8-2010 by loves a conspiricy]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man
Hey MODS, when do you think it might be appropriate to step in for the sake of the OP?

Agreed. If posting in this thread sparks an underlying neurological condition or psychological disorder within the OP (He's already seeing professionals about his mindset - by his own admission) then will you be held accountable for moderating this in such a way as to allow him to shine in all his glory and take away the collective intelligence effect that will ground him in reality.

I mean I could use some really good cybersexing talk with someone open right here on the forums...yeah, it's to do with my inner spirit of crackingness and teaching how to free your mind through dropping inhabitations. Do I get the same leeway as the OP?

I mean sexual content may be frowned upon, but surely so is predicting the end of times.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Some of you should be ashamed. Have a little respect, please.
The OP has posted in no other manner than kindness- he/she has not offended any of you, but yet you feel you have the right to insult him/her.

You might not like or agree with what they are posting, but a little civility would be nice here if you are going to question the content or post in contrast of it.

If you are not interested in this topic, then please, go and find one which is more suitable for you.

Have none of you learned self respect? If you do not respect yourself, you cannot respect others. It is clear that some of you have no respect for yourselves.

Come on, be nice.

Many thanks.

What you wrote gave me great hope. Although the majority of the posts I have replied to have been selfish in nature. What you wrote was selfless.

It is when we are selfless and begin to consider others that the world will begin its healing process.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Mr Moon
You sound like Mystic Meg!! What are you waiting for? Why not come down in your spaceships and share the love that your on about???

Why rush an amazing experience?

All in good time

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by Zules
Hello Spirit_777

Please tell me, there is another soul who has recently developed mathematical theories which prove that we are all one, and that this knowledge was known to our people a long time ago. Tell me his name so that I might have more faith in what you are saying.

Z

Names are not important.

What is, is the message being conveyed and our under/overstanding of the message.

More and more people all over the world and in growing numbers are awakening to this truth.

Perhaps one day when you do too, you will realise there is no need to know that which you seek.

The resolutions will come to you internally.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Ahhhhh..... Actually with Nassim's theories, he has proven without a shadow of a doubt that we are all one, that every single point in the universe contains the whole. It is the mathematical proof of the existence of God, the one consciousness from which all derive. I fully understand that and that the bridge between the left and right hemispheres of our brain will become one again. Besides working on theory his also develops technology, and has remade something that we lost a long time ago. It is a direct plug into the vacuum...... a star drive. Your message is a good one, but you are a false prophet....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Oh im sorry people cant be nice to liars. Oh he is speaking so politly we need to be nice to him. Bush and obama spoke so sweetly too look where that is taking us after we believed their milky sweet honey words.

I understand that you are sceptical and disappointed.

Our leaders are not perfect but are conditioned to appear that way to us.

In time perfected masters and spiritual leaders will replace politicians and presidents and men in positions of power.

Then we will be led by the right people.

Have faith and have hope that all is not lost.

It is in the deepest and darkest moments that the light becomes all consuming.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

You seem to have avoided answering my post. You are justing making us think your a hoax.

I believe in what you say dont dissapoint me.

link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by Mr Moon
You sound like Mystic Meg!! What are you waiting for? Why not come down in your spaceships and share the love that your on about???

Why rush an amazing experience?

All in good time

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

What about those that are dying right now...they will all miss out on this experience...shouldnt they have the chance to share the experience before they depart? The longer it does on the more people die and miss out so would it not be better to have it happen now so that more can experience it?

Just a thought!

I am enjoying this thread by the way...very kind words shared and thoughtfulness!

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join