It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Soboro

hahaha... even though you edited your comment, I, being the REAL Matreya or whatnot, have your answer...

2x20............................. =42-2

Cant believe the attention this thread is receiving.. even from me. OP comes out and says something BIG will be disclosed between 10 and 11 gmt.. then he comes out and says that we gotta love eachother cause we are 1... (help the BORG are coming)

Worst thing is that he posted that at 11:01.... YOU WERE TO LATE!!!!

[edit on 9/8/2010 by faceoff85]

link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by FibroKat
Are you the Maitreya that Ben Creme writes about? If so, then you have powers. Reveal to me what is in my heart and I will champion you.

I am the one Benjamin Creme speaks of yes.

I have no powers save knowing.

Our hearts contain the same needs.

To love and to be loved.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

May I suggest you give a good look at what youre painting here,
you are suggesting to others and more importantly yourself that you are an enlightened being tasked with mass unification of a species, and your platform is a forum on the web.
The "goal" I'll agree is a worthy one that we all should participate in individually, and I feel you would better benefit AS an individual promoting it rather than as the global leader, WHICH you might want to be, but in all probability you are not.
Cant be a healthy situation for the grey matter in your skull OR in susceptible others.

Please give it a consider.

Good luck.

JAK

link   
Please note:

This thread has been moved into The Grey Area -

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Understanding The Gray Area

From now on please keep the above in mind when responding.

Jak

[edit on 9/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Ok, he says that he is the Maitrya, and that spaceships will appear in the skies soon... but this is not disclosure of anything as with disclosure there must be some form of proof with it... and right now I do not see no ships in the skies, nothing on the tv channels or radio.... all iv seen from him is a short post about orbs and ufos and a load of peace messages.

Have I missed something here??

link   
I guess i'm one of the few that do not believe in Extra Terrestrial life other than the slim chance of some very primitive slime somewhere.

Sorry, but I don't buy this Alien intelligence guff.

[Snip]

Mod Edit: Personal comment removed. Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory, Thank you - Jak

[edit on 9/8/10 by JAK]

link   
Hey there, thanks for the upplifting message. I personally get it. I don`t care if you are the matrayka or whatever. I`m fully comfortable with my ability to discern what is real, possible, propable, or otherwise, so I see no need to attack you. No harm done! I do see the point of view your attackers have, I just think there`s a much more mature and civilized way of addressing such issues of "uncertainty". The replies I have read so far are a testament to how far we really have to go. Perhaps someone might think of posting a reply asking something like this: "Do you really mean to tell me that if someone told you they were someone special or that they just hopped off an alien ship and said that everyone needs to love eachother, and you knew it was all a lie, THAT wouldn`t piss you off?!" Let me save your energy and reply: "No, as a matter of fact, it wouldn`t. I would give the person a hug, pat them on the back and go on my way. Now if someone started bugging me to come show up at their church to listen to him speak once a week and to bring donations preferrably of cash, then sure, that might get on my nerves. But even then, I would try to help the person...If you consider what they are doing to be rude, that does not entitle you to be rude back to them. For 2 wrongs have never made a right, and returning what you perceive as rudeness with more rudeness is certainly no solution for a civilized people...a people who consider themselves ready for space travel. NO, THIS TYpe of solution is no solution at all. If the target of such attacks was truly an "enemy", have your actions not made them a worse enemy than before? It may seem trivial, but I assure you, the fate of our species, our very survival, will rest upon our ability to COoperate with one another. And like it or not, our kind is made up of MANY different kinds of people. In fact, that is precisely what will ensure our continuity as a species... IF we evolve to appreciate those differences_-nay, TRULY LOVE those differences!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Agreed, the OP hasn`t done anything to warrant the attacks in this thread.

What I can see though, is that some people if they look hard at what they have typed, have disclosed to themselves that ignorance is the first thing they need to get over in order to even be ready for any kind of change on this earth.

People should be very very aware of the words they use, and the intention they project when using such words.

So if even one person that joined in the negativity in this thread comes to that realisation, then the thread has been a success and has truly delivered as promised.

To the OP, all I ever ask for is the strength to be more patient, and the strength to make the right choices, and for the opportunity to arise that I might assist a fellow spirit.
I think the writing is on the wall regarding anything else I could seek.

Namaste`

link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Spirit777,

It occurred to me that nearly every single post of yours contains the word "I".... Aren't enlightened people enlightened because they have done away with the notion "I"?!?

You seem to be full of "I"......

Peace

[edit on 9-8-2010 by operation mindcrime]

Indeed

Associating to I is acknowledging the ego.

Some are able to use I and remain separate from the ego.

This is done so others are able to associate with what is being said.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by umigo

I am not saying you should believe him- but you also have no way of proving him to be a liar.

That's stupid. He's the one claiming something hence it's up to him to prove whatever he's claiming is true, not the other way around. For example: i saw some unicorns galloping past my bus on the freeway this morning, you can't prove i didn't see them hence it has some credability. No.

Also why should we be civil against someone who thinks we're so gullible that we'd believe in someone claiming to be a higher power.

link   

Originally posted by xiuhtecuhtli

N,S,E,W of the earth’s north pole.

North from the north pole... How far north? Because you could make it all the way to the south pole. And south would be also south. Can't get my head around it. East and west can also mean south in the end, you just have to go far enough.
Damn aliens, hiding in the south pole, who would thought to look for them over there?

Not only is this entire thread complete BS spewn from an egotistical person with delusions of grandeur and far too much time on their hands, but his knowledge of geography sucks too!

From the North Pole, the only way to go is south!

My suggestion is to stop trying to tell people what life is all about and actually get away from your puter and experience some for yourself.

You want the secret to life? It's simple... LIVE IT. Go out, experience something new each day and have no regrets. You can only regret the things you haven't done. If you think sitting behind a computer and spreading this kind of BS is a productive use of your life, then you're gonna have a very bleak future my friend.

Congratulations on having made it into the very select group of people in my ignore list. Well, I say group, but as you're only number 2, I should say pair.

JAK

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edews

Also why should we be civil against someone who thinks we're so gullible that we'd believe in someone claiming to be a higher power.

Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory, and Your attention is needed please...
Thank you - Jak

[edit on 9/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hi Spirit
Im located in north London right now, If I was to look out my window or go to a hill could I see something in the sky besides 1000 planes coming into land at Heathrow? Its a little hard to believe your story. You have a way with words Ill give you that but we don't like being messed around like this, We are here for facts......Period.

So please enlighten us with some hard evidence or facts that the little grey men are on their way down to say hi or maybe give it a rest hey?

link   

Originally posted by jcrash
If we don't accept you into our hearts, will you destroy us?

Unfortunately the new dawn or New World Order will not accept you if you resist positive spiritual change.

They will instead remove you from that change.

How they do this will be determined by one's level of resistance.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

link   

Share International have lost Maitreya!!!

Hi ATSers,

After all the hype around Maitreya (The Messiah of the New Age) has come and gone I pondered for a while and like those of you that believe in Maitreya's soon to be world televised day of declaration, emerging on our TV Sets/PC's, a thought crossed my mind:

So according to both Share International (The organization promoting the New Age Messiah appearing some day soon to us all) and Raj Patel, the poor bloke who was accused of being Maitreya and the antichrist by others, the true Maitreya continues to elude us.

So i thought perhaps given that Share International have gone really quiet on the topic especially given their firm stance that Maitreya gave his first televised braodcase on a famous TV Network a few months back, I would conclude that in face Share International do not really know who Maitreya will be. That according to Benjamin Creme (Share International Founder) he is paving the way for the appearence of Maitreya.

Perhaps Creme thought that by promoting Maitreya's emergence that Maitreya would appear through the sheer will of the people.

Well i dont think it quite happened.

And that's what this post is mainly about. your thoughts and opinions given the short comings. Our lost expectations and the lack of a follow up from SI.

Your thread: Here

You are someone who waited for the Maitreya and now are playing mind games, enough said.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hello Maitreya, good day to you, my cat wants to say hi too!

So what do you look like? Can you post a picture?

If you turn out to be this guy I'll be very disappointed;

Although I would admire your courage for doing what I have always fantasised!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edews

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by umigo

I am not saying you should believe him- but you also have no way of proving him to be a liar.

That's stupid. He's the one claiming something hence it's up to him to prove whatever he's claiming is true, not the other way around. For example: i saw some unicorns galloping past my bus on the freeway this morning, you can't prove i didn't see them hence it has some credability. No.

I wouldn`t fancy being at the mercy of your civility if it is "against" me.

link   

Spirit777,

It occurred to me that nearly every single post of yours contains the word "I".... Aren't enlightened people enlightened because they have done away with the notion "I"?!?

You seem to be full of "I"......

Peace

[edit on 9-8-2010 by operation mindcrime]

Indeed

Associating to I is acknowledging the ego.

Some are able to use I and remain separate from the ego.

This is done so others are able to associate with what is being said.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

o.0 Seriously can I get some of whatever this guy is smoking?

Cheers.

link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Oh dear thats a can of worms!
I was going to head off to bed it is late here, but I may just watch the fireworks display a'comin' your way!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
why do you do this, you know you will be banned if you dont make sense tommo, either way all the best

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

so what happend did i miss it or am i to short sited clsed minded ignorant or just plain old supid to see this amazing thing

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join