It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think BO was DEFINITELY born in the United States?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
My gut tells me he was not born here.

I would also like to say absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, and all it will take is one piece of evidence to blow this whole thing open.

Don't any of you supporters even wonder why most everything from his past is a closely guarded (and sealed) secret?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I wish BO would put his birth certificate on line so we could close this question once and for all. To know we don't have verification of where the President was born is just well - New World Order IMO.

To put on line the document doesn't mean enything, it could be fake. He has to release the real one, for a verification. But he won't do it because it doesn't exist.

Factcheck.org Born in the U.S

Probably posted for the thousandth time on this board. Verified by real non-partisan people.....

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bo was born in a mangar out in my backyard garage. I'll never forget the night. There was a huge spotlight coming out of the sky. Like a helicopter, but no wooshing noise. There were three rubbery skinned looking people. Lots of animal sacrifices. Yeah, it was in a Chicago neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimshot
Bo was born in a mangar out in my backyard garage. I'll never forget the night. There was a huge spotlight coming out of the sky. Like a helicopter, but no wooshing noise. There were three rubbery skinned looking people. Lots of animal sacrifices. Yeah, it was in a Chicago neighborhood.

So we did finally find an eyewitness to his birth. That's a good thing. Who would have thought that Obama was covering up the fact of his being born in Chicago by using the ridiculous Hawaii story!

sarc and such.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
My gut tells me he was not born here.

Gut feeling

Factual evidence

Gut feeling

Factual evidence

This is why nobody takes birthers seriously.

Guys, your ship sailed a few months ago. Nobody is even giving the birther conspiracy a second glance anymore. It's over.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well it is interesting that over 50% of all Americans do question it to some extent. Not something we ever saw before since birth documents with other presidents were a no brainer.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I love that whenever evidence is shown that he was born in Hawaii, people just say IT COULD BE FAKED!

Duh, it could be faked, he could be an alien for all we know, I mean, it's possible to fake a human body right?

Anything CAN be faked, but it doesn't mean it is, usually, we need evidence to show something is faked, and I haven't seen any.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Bo works as Messiah for me until the Roman army makes a come back.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by drwizardphd

I am not arguing one way or the other. He could be, or couldn't ne. My gut tells me he is not, but like you stated, I have no evidence.

That is why I followed with the old saying. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. One piece of evidence can overturn everything previously thought. That is standard basic research knowledge. Everyone who does any research should know that and live by that.

Let me ask you, though . . . since you seemed to read the first sentence I wrote and had a knee-jerk reaction.

Why so much effort to hide his past?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh dear god....
BIRTHERS GO AWAY.

Seriously, I'd rather have the fellow sending me the scam emails from Nigeria running the country than John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Barrack Obama was born in the US. Get the F*&% over it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its probably because he is black or half white. And that Hawaii is a state but its one of those states that we Americans when we visit, its like visiting another country without a passport sort of like Alaska without the snow. The fact that his father was a kenyen, his mother well you dont here much about her. He just has a foriegn background and it makes people wonder.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More than likely NO he wasn't born in the USA

I used to ignore all the ppl claiming this ,as just crap ,but the more I learn ,the more I hear ...I am thinking they are prob right .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

"The Jews" installed a Muslim president?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

"The Jews" installed a Muslim president?

Yeah, try to figure out them New Yorkers. Now they got more mosques than hot dog stands.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am starting to think that the whole birther movement was started by Obama's own people. Its an out there theory and everyone that goes against Obama's agenda is considered a crazy birther person, there by discrediting anything they have to say.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I love that whenever evidence is shown that he was born in Hawaii, people just say IT COULD BE FAKED!

Duh, it could be faked, he could be an alien for all we know, I mean, it's possible to fake a human body right?

Anything CAN be faked, but it doesn't mean it is, usually, we need evidence to show something is faked, and I haven't seen any.

I think "faked" is not close to the truth, but something much closer is that Hawaii didn't need proof of naturalized birth to generate a certificate of birth in that state. As my other post suggests as with any other president’s birth rights they have been a no brainer and this one is not, and when you add a level of secrecy to it all it just generates further disbelief.

I guess we can assume his mom was whisked away to Hawaii so he could be born in America then both whisked away to Kenya to be taken care of by a relative that wrongly remembers his birth there as she took care of him, to be whisked back and forth between Hawaii and faraway lands once again throughout his youth.

This story just seems to good to be the truth when cost, reason and time would just have him born in Kenya and later years moved to Hawaii to live once there was a reason to move there, and documents could have been generated at that time so he could attend public school without needing real proof of naturalized birth to get those documents.

I don’t know which one is closer to the truth but his case is surely not as clear cut as, oh let’s just say, the other 300 million Americans are on whether they were naturalized or not.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

I think the birther movement was started by people who seem to think that because he's not white that must mean he is not born here.

Y'know, because a certificate of live birth and numerous newspaper clippings with his birth recorded in it are not enough evidence to prove otherwise. "Well, I just have a gut feeling!" No, you don't. You wouldn't have a 'gut feeling' about a white guy. It's no gut feeling; it's an attitude that America is a white country.

And yes, you will all say "Just because I am questioning Obama doesn't mean I am a racist" Well, has anyone here ever talked about or even thought about any other President's birth certificate, EVER? A bit fishy if you ask me :/

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I am starting to think that the whole birther movement was started by Obama's own people. Its an out there theory and everyone that goes against Obama's agenda is considered a crazy birther person, there by discrediting anything they have to say.

I have also had the same thought .
Anything against Obama is good for him in the long run ,being the poor innocent victim is gold ,and something I believe the admin wants.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by spacekc929

2nd page for the race card.

You guys are slacking.

No other president has had any inkling of suspicion on where they were born. No other president has gone to such great lengths to hide his past.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife

I have also had the same thought .
Anything against Obama is good for him in the long run ,being the poor innocent victim is gold ,and something I believe the admin wants.

No, I am pretty sure the administration would rather be focusing on actual problems than have people worrying about whether he was born here or not. That's why they have all the proper documentation and have repeatedly shown it to everyone (even though all of the birthers ignore all the actual evidence. Which is the real reason they look stupid, not because Obama is conspiring to make birthers look stupid)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join