It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think BO was DEFINITELY born in the United States?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Not every students joins clubs. I am in university and I find the clubs to be ridiculous.

As far as the claim that nobody remembers him, well that's just a falsehood.

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981. I met him in 1979, when we were freshmen at Occidental College (Oxy) in Los Angeles and our dorm rooms were directly opposite each other.

Picture in the link
www.college.columbia.edu...

Obama published an article, in 1983, in Columbia's school magazine, Sundial.
www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
obama is a muslim that hates america and it has also been proved he was NOT BORN HERE in the u.s.

When?

Sources?

do you jack a----- think as arrogant a dam fool he is that he would actually have a problem running around shoving those papers in everyone's face if he was legit?

I dunno, I have seen them so that seems to defy your logic.

some of you obama freaks need to join nwo and sit on the true face of this card he will fall and soon people and americans are fed up with his b.s. and that satanic grinning wife of his!

I think it is becoming increasingly clear that a lack of basic education and belief in this nonsense go hand in hand in many cases. Thanks for being yet another fine example of that.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
My post was a scenario and really not something I wish to debate since people are dead sure they are right on both sides of the issue.

So it was just stuff you just made up then? Why?

I'm just saying his case is not clear cut as what we typically see.

No, you said flat out that someone claims to have seen him in Kenya being born.

As to your questions, I believe it was his aunt that said she helped raise him overseas and saw his birth.

Really? You believe that? Not going to bother looking into it to see if it is true though? Good work.

It was an interview awhile back.

No it wasn't.

In HI they once issued a certificate of birth and that didn't need proof of citizenship to get it.

Not true.

You apply for it and you got it. I can’t use mine to get a passport since it is not official proof of citizenship.

You cannot use your birth certificate because it is not proof of citizenship? What? That sounds like YOUR problem and one you just made up.

Well, there is no one from his years there that remembers him, he is in no student class book or photo that I know of either, nor was part of any club or another student interface...hence a ghost. Just strange...

Just like my many years in college. I better not run for president because I went to school to learn, not join clubs and make new friends.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I realy can't say I know where the man was born.
It's too muddy; there are way too many secrets and questions from Hawii to the whitehouse.
I think every American should be sure where their President was born and even if he had good or bad grades in school.
Stuff like that just goes with the job and President obama is either purposly disrespecting us or has something serious to hide; we all know he's paid a small fortune keeping things under wraps,
so to me, it comes down to guessage ; ooh I think I made up a word .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

We do know how Obama did in school. He did poorly in high school and during his first years of college, but then got his butt in gear and graduate magna cum laude.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae
So it was just stuff you just made up then? Why?

Question is why are you so aggressive in your reply when my position to all this is only that I find it strange, and that I really didn't want to debate one side or the other....so relax... geez

My theory is just based on the stories out there…

No, you said flat out that someone claims to have seen him in Kenya being born.

Geez, so we get into a search on google battle and after about 20 seconds I came up with this.

Obama's paternal grandmother affirmed she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961."

So you are right I mixed up his aunt with his grandmother...but once again I'm not trying to prove anything other to say it is strange to me.

Really? You believe that? Not going to bother looking into it to see if it is true though? Good work.

No it wasn't.

I don't really care that much about it to put forth the effort you wish me to do.

You cannot use your birth certificate because it is not proof of citizenship? What? That sounds like YOUR problem and one you just made up.

Actually my hospital birth cert is not valid to get a passport but my Registration of Birth cert is valid. Go to your local post office and ask if you think I'm making it up....lol

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aspx
not born in the US because he knows it, and why they call him black ? his freaking 50/50 black and white ! thats mixed race

You've got to be kidding, right? No one is pure anything. He's not black...that's a good one. You had me going there for a minute.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i think barack obama was DEFINITELY born in Kenya...
but at this point in the game...who gives a crap? obviously not anyone who can do anything about it...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
obama is a muslim that hates america and it has also been proved he was NOT BORN HERE in the u.s. do you jack a----- think as arrogant a dam fool he is that he would actually have a problem running around shoving those papers in everyone's face if he was legit? some of you obama freaks need to join nwo and sit on the true face of this card he will fall and soon people and americans are fed up with his b.s. and that satanic grinning wife of his!

And if you believe all that, I have a FEMA camp to sell you.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
Oh my god, these conversations are still around

Look at it from a...oh i dunno...common sense point of view:

The idiot birther movement has, time and time again, been caught doctoring imagery and making crap up in order to prove to the world that Obama is an illegal.

Notice i said "doctoring imagery and making crap up IN ORDER TO PROVE"

They have provided ZERO proof. Not one ounce, shred, or hint of proof, actual proof, that proves their agenda. Not one piece.

Yet, lots of dumb people in this country, and abroad, still believe in it.

It doesn't take faith, and you don't have to be a democrat, in order to know that Obama is a citizen.

It *DOES* take faith in order to believe that Obama IS NOT a citizen. Belief without proof is nothing but another way of saying "faith"

It also takes a complete disregard for intelligence, and self respect, to so blindly follow a movement that, with NO PROOF what so ever, make such bold, idiotic claims, such as the birther movement.

Some people were just born gullible and stupid. Faith, no Faith, Democrat, or Republican.

Period.

Excellent points.

Supposedly someone was going to put some hard evidence at some kind of hearing last fall 2009 to prove Obama is not a US Citizen. Notice that we didn't hear anything. That's because there is no hard evidence. People whip up some hate filled ideas to sell books, get free publicity or to get webpage views and never really deliver. But they don't have to deliver because mindlessly slavish followers don't require any evidence to hate those that they don't agree with.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

No, quite the opposite. Obama doesn't like the jews from what I read. It is more like he was placed here by the Russians to bring America down so they can be the only super power left. Just look at the space program and now they are number one in space development. I just find his background odd as well. Even his campaign was odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Actually my hospital birth cert is not valid to get a passport but my Registration of Birth cert is valid. Go to your local post office and ask if you think I'm making it up....lol

I do not have to but since I was going to the post office anyway this morning. You are making things up. First of all, birth certificates are not issued by hospitals. The only certificate you can get from a hospital is a novelty certificate which is NOT a birth certificate.

Your Registration of Birth Cert. is a birth certificate...so what are you talking about?

After the people at the post office got done laughing at your statement and pointing out that you are not even talking about a birth certificate, they told me to go to UNITEDSTATES.ORG

where we find this..

In addition to the completed application form, you will be required to provide the following documentation:

* Proof of U.S. citizenship (show one of the following documents):
o Certified copy of your birth certificate.

So try again.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
hahahahaha aaaahhhhahahha sorry let me recover here for a second..

There are people still debating the BC?
LMAO! That's really retarded

Do you think BO was DEFINITELY born in the United States?

If so, you might be in reality.

^^^^there, i Fixed the OP

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Question is why are you so aggressive in your reply when my position to all this is only that I find it strange, and that I really didn't want to debate one side or the other....so relax... geez

Funny, does not feel aggressive on this end. Just feels like I am asking questions.

My theory is just based on the stories out there…

I know but you have been around ATS long enough to know better than to just believe anything and everything you read, haven't you?

Geez, so we get into a search on google battle and after about 20 seconds I came up with this.

Obama's paternal grandmother affirmed she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961."

So you are right I mixed up his aunt with his grandmother...but once again I'm not trying to prove anything other to say it is strange to me.

I am well aware of the fully debunked stories about Grandma seeing Obama Jr. born in Kenya. What I am asking for is a legitimate source that proves anyone saw him born in Kenya, Aunt or Grandmother. I do not see any links with your quote. Why?

I don't really care that much about it to put forth the effort you wish me to do.

But then why say stuff at all? Why pop in a thread, toss out lies - knowingly or not- and then claim you have not the energy to see if they are true or not?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

I still don't get your point in wanting to attack my statements when I said I care little...woot you win! feel better...now that is all over can I ask you who fills out the birth cert, and who sends it in to get it registered? Well the hospital does..hmmm And what standardized form or procedure do they use? None, there is no standardized form or procedure, so your little story of laughing post persons and accusing me of making it all up is nice, but the true answer is I have a long form that is not valid because it is not the official raised seal Registration of Birth form even though the hospital filled out both…

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Funny, does not feel aggressive on this end. Just feels like I am asking questions.

Now I'm in a dilemma, should I be angry that you are that way, or sad that you are and don’t know it….

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

It's too muddy

Thats because the mongrels from Fox News and Murdoch Inc have thrown mud in your face for their own amusement.

It's not muddy when you look at it from a rational, free thinking point of view.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

I still don't get your point in wanting to attack my statements when I said I care little...woot you win!

I still do not get your point in posting fallacious statements on a site like ATS with the slogan "deny ignorance."

feel better...now that is all over can I ask you who fills out the birth cert, and who sends it in to get it registered?

No one. Nothing you said makes sense. A birth certificate does not exist until after the registration, not the other way around.

Well the hospital does..hmmm And what standardized form or procedure do they use? None, there is no standardized form or procedure, so your little story of laughing post persons and accusing me of making it all up is nice, but the true answer is I have a long form that is not valid because it is not the official raised seal Registration of Birth form even though the hospital filled out both…

Nothing you are saying makes sense. Whatever you have from the hospital is not a birth certificate. I am sorry if you thought it was but when you failed to get your passport with it, someone should have explained this all to you. Do you really need sources? I have more. I showed you already that a birth certificate is legal proof of citizenship to get a passport according to the US government.

You have some form from the hospital. That is a sweet story. It is not a birth certificate.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Now I'm in a dilemma, should I be angry that you are that way, or sad that you are and don’t know it….

The fact that you need to find an emotion to feel about my words is indicative of a problem in yourself far deeper than anything that could be addressed by myself and from afar. I am sorry about that.

This is ATS and the slogan is deny ignorance.

There are already about a hundred of these threads where all this has been gone over already.

You have been a member here more than long enough to know those things. If you take my responses so personally, perhaps you should question your own motives in adding pointless ramblings that lack in facts to yet another birther thread on a website that used to be pretty interesting and a great place to find fact filled intelligent discussions.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
If I'd have been asked to answer this question, I'd have said one of the "probably's" as I would have expected most to. BUT, it seems 64% of the Democrats polled have blind faith in their leader and "the system".

Just because someone believes that Obama was definitely born in the US does not mean they have "blind faith". Faith is belief without proof. We've seen and heard proof, not to mention loads of evidence to support the claim. .

We've seen his CoLB, which says he was born in Honolulu.
We've seen the birth announcements in the Hawaii papers.
He was a State Senator, Senator and now President (implying that his background would be thoroughly checked).
We've heard the registrar for vital statistics in Hawaii (Onaka) support the claim.
We've heard the state health director in Hawaii (Fukino) verify his Hawaiian birth.
We've seen a signed document from the DNC Chairman that says he meets Constitutional eligibility requirements.
We've seen ALL rumors to the contrary bashed or debunked in short order.
We've seen a desperate segment of society willing to latch onto ANY scrap of conflicting information as the 'holy grail' of Obama's supposed foreign birth, only to be proven a complete joke.
We've seen this same segment try to reinvent and redefine the Constitutional requirements.

Tell me again... who's working on "blind faith"???

p.s. I am not a Democrat and I am not positive of Obama's birthplace. But I have no reason to believe he was born anywhere other than Honolulu, Hawaii. I would be in the "probably" group, although I'm pretty darn sure.

Secondly, you added "and the system" onto your above statement, as if a belief in Obama's eligibility automatically implies a belief in "the system". Sneaky. How you make this assumptive jump, I don't know, but it's incorrect and diminishes your credibility, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join