It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think BO was DEFINITELY born in the United States?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
[edit on 9-8-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well one only nerds to note the trend of xenophobic/traditional threats B.O represents

Everything from Mao - to - Muslim - to - Homosexual

Gee three things that the southern popular culture TENDS to shun and fear

Commie, Terrorist, Homo

WAS B.O born here?

Fits the dialogue to a sub T if you bother to entertain the clear rhetorical pattern

So now we can add

Commie, Terrorist, Homo, Illegal Alien (or approximation of such)

If this pattern had not been firmly established it would not be clear, but it is S.O.P

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

I was unaware of the research you posted. I will research it further.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't think he was born here. He doesn't have the same concern for the American people that a natural born American would have. He trots out this "American Dream" speech from time to time, that I also see foreigners do, the only thing he doesn't say is "When I came to this country."

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hasn't this topic hit a dead zone yet? I can put forth evidence his birth was announced in the Hawiian papers and I also can find sites that show he's Kenyan. I'm not an identification expert so I can't say who's lying here. But, one side has it wrong I'm sure of that. Problem is, if there is no definitive evidence he's not U. S. born why go on with this topic?

Just to be fair, John McCain was said to be born in the Panama Canal before it was part of the USA. So technically he's not a naturalized American citizen? Looks like McCain may have been born on the Panama Canal military base, so maybe that makes him a US citizen? Trouble is some people pupport to place his birth at the local hospital off base.

So, you see what I'm saying. Hard to track down the best facts to clear this up. Neither Obama or McCain have released their original birth certificates from the little I've looked into this. I'm sure someone will call me wrong, but it won't change anything about either Obama or McCain. There are better topics to debate I'm sure.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Connector

I was unaware of the research you posted. I will research it further.

Thank you.

I appreciate your kind response

I have no agenda other then the full story. My goal is to bust any non-truth to my best....left or right.....a humanist

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes.

His birth certificate (the official one) looks just like mine. No "long form" no other stuff on it. I'm a natural born citizen of the US, just like Obama is.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I have asked this before, but I will try again:

What has Obama done for Kenya? After all, if Kenyans conspired to install an illegitimate president, he must do something to repay them. What was it?

There is this:

Obama funds Kenya’s new constitution that pushes Sharia Law and Abortion

www.therightscoop.com...

The new constitution did not push or add anything about Sharia Law. What it did is retain the same thing from the old constitution that

The jurisdiction of a Kadhi's court shall extend to the determination of questions of Muslim law relating to per- sonal status, marriage, divorcc or inheritance in proceedings in which all the parties profess the Muslim religion

It also did not push aborition it simply added it was legal for a women whos life was in danger to have one. This was already legal it was just added to the new constitution to make it harder to repeal. So in those two areas the Kenyan Constitution changed nothing. Also that website you linked to is a terrible place to get facts.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yes BO or otherwise known as body odour was definately born in America, then stinky Americans spread their disease around the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
not born in the US because he knows it, and why they call him black ? his freaking 50/50 black and white ! thats mixed race

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Yes.

His birth certificate (the official one) looks just like mine. No "long form" no other stuff on it. I'm a natural born citizen of the US, just like Obama is.

Well that is the dilemma, his certificate is real but he could have received it after being born in Kenya with a non-American dad, so the circumstances of his pregnant mother flying to Hawaii to give birth then flying back to Kenya so a relative could raise him, when that relative suggests she saw him born in Kenya, kind of gives a different picture I would bet than what your early years were like. I think that there is a good chance he was born in Kenya and lived there until his mother moved to Hawaii where they easily scammed a certificate so he could go to public school there and be shown as an American.

This scenario was very easily accomplished back then in Hawaii and though they didn’t think about the need for proof for presidency they would need proof to go to school and for him to easily become a citizen.

It just seems that parts of Obama’s life is not very clear, such as his birth and first few years, his time studying in Indonesia (and possible citizenship there) his time at Columbia University being pretty much a ghost, how he got into Harvard and paid for it, his conversion from Muslin to Christianity and many other areas. It just seems there is nothing clear cut to all this and most of us have a rather clear cut and easy to follow life.

For those who feel the President life should not be an open book then I suggest don’t run for Presidency.

Byrd,

Do you see all this as a non-issue that plays little, if anything, into his decision making process and agendas? My son was born in Japan and he needed to get a passport, and it would be interesting if Obama had a passport to leave Hawaii as a baby if he was born there.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Well that is the dilemma, his certificate is real but he could have received it after being born in Kenya with a non-American dad, so the circumstances of his pregnant mother flying to Hawaii to give birth then flying back to Kenya so a relative could raise him, when that relative suggests she saw him born in Kenya, kind of gives a different picture I would bet than what your early years were like. I think that there is a good chance he was born in Kenya and lived there until his mother moved to Hawaii where they easily scammed a certificate so he could go to public school there and be shown as an American.

Who claims to have seen him in Kenya?
How would she go about getting this fake BC?

This scenario was very easily accomplished back then in Hawaii and though they didn’t think about the need for proof for presidency they would need proof to go to school and for him to easily become a citizen.

Please explain.

It just seems that parts of Obama’s life is not very clear, such as his birth and first few years, his time studying in Indonesia (and possible citizenship there) his time at Columbia University being pretty much a ghost, how he got into Harvard and paid for it, his conversion from Muslin to Christianity and many other areas. It just seems there is nothing clear cut to all this and most of us have a rather clear cut and easy to follow life.

If only he wrote an autobiography or two eh?

For those who feel the President life should not be an open book then I suggest don’t run for Presidency.

Have Bush's navy records handy? You would think things like why there is confusion of problems in service to this country would be something we should all get to see, right?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I don't think he was born here. He doesn't have the same concern for the American people that a natural born American would have. He trots out this "American Dream" speech from time to time, that I also see foreigners do, the only thing he doesn't say is "When I came to this country."

This is an emotional/from-the-gut response which is a dangerous thing in politics I believe. Emotions are fickle, and tend to be reactionary, not at all based in facts.

He may not sound like an American around you, but you do also live in a massive nation with 300 million people, I am sure that there is more than enough room for a whole spectrum of viewpoints in that.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Holy cow, George Bush is Chinese! He's a commie!

www.cctv.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Y'know, because a certificate of live birth and numerous newspaper clippings with his birth recorded in it are not enough evidence to prove otherwise. "Well, I just have a gut feeling!" No, you don't. You wouldn't have a 'gut feeling' about a white guy. It's no gut feeling; it's an attitude that America is a white country.

Obama is as white as he's black.

How do you know what race or skin colour any of the posters on ATS are ?

How do you know that some of them aren't black people that are racist against the ''white'' president ?

It always worries me when people pull the race-card on something like this, because it shows that deep down, the race-card dealer makes an instinctive, knee-jerk connection between Obama and his ''blackness''. Very worrying.

On the subject matter, I find it very unbelievable that Obama was born in Kenya; it just doesn't make sense.

His dad met his mum in the USA, so what reason would she have to go all the way to Kenya, especially when she was heavily pregnant ?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think the race card is getting used so much, it is starting to loose its power. I remeber when white people were scared of being considered a racist, now most dont care. Black people have pushed there agenda of the poor and mistreated so much that, its like the boy who cried wolf. I am sure we will find out years from now were Obama was truly born but it wont be while he has the power of the presidency.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You're right,that may not have been the greatest link,but the subject can be dug into deeper. I wanted to make a thread about it,but abortion is such a sensitive issue,I didn't want to get into it.

Here's a better link,but there are more,of course.

www.lifenews.com...

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A new report issued by the Inspector General (IG) for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) reveals the Obama administration has spent over $23 million for activities in Kenya to influence voters there to support a new constitution that would allow virtually unlimited abortions.

The nation currently protects women and unborn children from abortions, but a constitution voters will consider on August 4 would change the historic pro-life laws of the African nation.

Rep. Chris Smith, a key pro-life congressman who is the Ranking Member of the Africa and Global Health Subcommittee, has been working with other lawmakers and the IG’s office to investigate grants the Obama administration has provided to Kenyan groups promoting the Yes vote campaign for the new constitution.

In a new report Smith released to LifeNews.com on Friday, he says U.S. taxpayers are now footing the bill for those pro-abortion efforts to the tune of $23 million, far above previous estimates...

This is,to be sure,a global agenda,and depopulation plans are nothing new,but just as many find our tax dollars paying for abortions here in the U.S. troubling,here we are promoting them in Kenya,and no doubt other places,too.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
obama is a muslim that hates america and it has also been proved he was NOT BORN HERE in the u.s. do you jack a----- think as arrogant a dam fool he is that he would actually have a problem running around shoving those papers in everyone's face if he was legit? some of you obama freaks need to join nwo and sit on the true face of this card he will fall and soon people and americans are fed up with his b.s. and that satanic grinning wife of his!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Who claims to have seen him in Kenya?
How would she go about getting this fake BC?

My post was a scenario and really not something I wish to debate since people are dead sure they are right on both sides of the issue. I'm just saying his case is not clear cut as what we typically see. As to your questions, I believe it was his aunt that said she helped raise him overseas and saw his birth. It was an interview awhile back. In HI they once issued a certificate of birth and that didn't need proof of citizenship to get it. You apply for it and you got it. I can’t use mine to get a passport since it is not official proof of citizenship.

If only he wrote an autobiography or two eh?

Well, there is no one from his years there that remembers him, he is in no student class book or photo that I know of either, nor was part of any club or another student interface...hence a ghost. Just strange...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh my god, these conversations are still around

Look at it from a...oh i dunno...common sense point of view:

The idiot birther movement has, time and time again, been caught doctoring imagery and making crap up in order to prove to the world that Obama is an illegal.

Notice i said "doctoring imagery and making crap up IN ORDER TO PROVE"

They have provided ZERO proof. Not one ounce, shred, or hint of proof, actual proof, that proves their agenda. Not one piece.

Yet, lots of dumb people in this country, and abroad, still believe in it.

It doesn't take faith, and you don't have to be a democrat, in order to know that Obama is a citizen.

It *DOES* take faith in order to believe that Obama IS NOT a citizen. Belief without proof is nothing but another way of saying "faith"

It also takes a complete disregard for intelligence, and self respect, to so blindly follow a movement that, with NO PROOF what so ever, make such bold, idiotic claims, such as the birther movement.

Some people were just born gullible and stupid. Faith, no Faith, Democrat, or Republican.

Period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join