It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think BO was DEFINITELY born in the United States?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If so, you might be a Democrat.
Ok, well that one's a "duh" I know but I found this poll question interesting. Actually the answer statistics are what I found interesting. 64% of Democrats replied "definitely" - meaning no doubt in their minds - no question at all. Before you start bashing this, note that 34% of Republicans said "probably" - meaning most likely.

If I'd have been asked to answer this question, I'd have said one of the "probably's" as I would have expected most to. BUT, it seems 64% of the Democrats polled have blind faith in their leader and "the system".

Does this surprise you? It does me... but, then again, I may just be projecting my questioning mind onto others...

CNN Opinion Research Poll

41. Do you think Barack Obama was definitely born in the United States, probably born in the United States, probably born in another country, or definitely born in another country?

July 16-21, 2010
All Americans, Democrats, Independents, Republicans
Definitely born in U.S. 42%, 64%, 37%, 23%
Probably born in the U.S. 29%, 21%, 31%, 34%
Probably born in another country 16%, 7%, 17%, 27%
Definitely born in another country 11%, 8%, 12%, 14%
No opinion 2%, 1%, 2%, 3%

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I dont know. He realy dosnt want to discuss it in fact. Keagan our newest addition to the steadily advancing most liberal court in the land, was the gate keeper for those trying to get information on such. She was rewarded well. I ve said it before this is the reason why Obama hates AZ law because if he is caught without his papers they just might send him packing back to Kenya.
The Barrack can step into his fathers shoes and be a kenyan politician, he would be so proud.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
If I'd have been asked to answer this question, I'd have said one of the "probably's" as I would have expected most to. BUT, it seems 64% of the Democrats polled have blind faith in their leader and "the system".

Does this surprise you? It does me... but, then again, I may just be projecting my questioning mind onto others...

You seem to be mistaking blind faith for understanding of ALLLLLLLL THE EVIDENCE AT HAND.

There is a difference between just believing something and

having watched the birthers try so hard for so long that along the way you have seen so much evidence he was born in Hawaii that there is no other rational thing to believe. Therefore, I would have voted definitely and it has nothing to do with trust or faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Where did you get your evidence? Did you put trust or faith in the sources of that evidence in order to believe it?

I'm just saying that the word "definitely" is a strong word. I doubt anyone could have answered "definitely" without blind faith in the source or the system.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Nope! I'm totally NOT surprised at all! I don't feel you are projecting at all either.

I note the error of margin according to the poll was +/- 3%

Personal Disclosure: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics eh?

Hmmm? I wonder what percentage of US citizens would agree or not, on whether these other Bo's are also born in the US?

Bo Jenkins Home [bojenkins.com]

Bo Derek [wiki]

[Caution: Contains Red Herrings]
Bo Brady [wiki]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Where did you get your evidence? Did you put trust or faith in the sources of that evidence in order to believe it?

All over the place. I am not going to sit here and rehash a 100 other threads for you. Yes, I have faith in some of my sources. The point is, after enough pieces of evidence and enough sources, the faith adds up to something a bit more substantial. When it gets to the point where it would take a preposterous amount of evidence to prove otherwise I can safely say I know that all that faith adds up to something.

I'm just saying that the word "definitely" is a strong word. I doubt anyone could have answered "definitely" without blind faith in the source or the system.

If you want to go there, I definitely cannot say there is a moon, China, or Oxygen. Want to have that discussion then shed the birther sidebar and get with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't think he was born here. He is a zionist nwo prop, to garner power, so jews will control the world, not just all the individual, sovereign states. No more pesky holocaust debates about how jews alone were persecuted and everyone else is at fault for it. It will be a world law, because it will be a world order. I'm almost glad I don't have children.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes I do. Simply because there is a whole army of nittwitts out there that have been trying to prove that he wasn't born here... And all they have come up with were... lies.. distortions.. and more lies... and of course some bad reading skills which furthered skewed interpretations.

If the whole million-dollar-Hate-Industry couldn't digg up anything but half-truths and lies on the issue... Well maybe, just maybe... this one time.. Things could be as they seem on first sight.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

1.- Why do you believe in a TV research?

2.- Go ask your family and friends the same question, you'll have a different result.

3.- We know TV is manipulated by "them" all the time.

4.- We know they try to manipulate us all the time.

5.- Hey BO, show me the papers.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He's the first President who has made a point of not proving his citizenship. I think he is probably a citizen. The newspaper birth announcements in Hawaii are hard to discount.

The simple answer is to just release the documents inquestion. He's too arrogant to do this as it questions his honesty and that is a character flaw.

Many Americans have been fooled.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh GOD, not another Birther thread. Shesh Oh Pete people get a life!

Obama was born in Hawaii. I would have to be one of those people that say definitely born in Hawaii. Why? Because Birthers have failed time and time and time again to bring forth ANY credible evidence to the contrary.

This will probably be my only post in this thread, go ahead and have your Obama bashing birther fun. All the same rehashed crap about the DMV, all the stupid demands that he come to your house and show you his birth certificate and placenta covered in Hawaiian sand, all the already debunked fake Orly Taitz birth certificates.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

The newspaper birth announcements in Hawaii are hard to discount.

Many Americans have been fooled.

With money or power, you can put on newspapers everything you want.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I wish BO would put his birth certificate on line so we could close this question once and for all. To know we don't have verification of where the President was born is just well - New World Order IMO.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

How much money do you suppose it takes to predict your black son named Barak will be elected president 40 years out?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I wish BO would put his birth certificate on line so we could close this question once and for all. To know we don't have verification of where the President was born is just well - New World Order IMO.

Here you go, OP. This is the kind of thing that really helps cement it for me. We all know that not only has he supplied one, it has been posted online. People still go and say things like the above. Sorry but that kind of delusional denial of reality only helps make it a non-issue for any thinking person which defaults to, you have to prove otherwise at this point.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

How much money do you suppose it takes to predict your black son named Barak will be elected president 40 years out?

Back in the 60's? Probably about 50 cents to publish a birth announcement. No proof needed.

Obama's mother was smart enough to know the benefits of US citizenship and acted accordingly.

In 2012 I really doubt Obama will even qualify to be on several states ballots if they actually require proof next time.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

BUT, it seems 64% of the Democrats polled have blind faith in their leader and "the system".

That's a ridiculous assumption. Blind faith involves believing something with no facts to back it up. There are plenty of facts to back it up.

If you're looking for blind faith, it would be in the "definitely born in another country" statistic.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Back in the 60's? Probably about 50 cents to publish a birth announcement. No proof needed.

I am not sure you read my question.

Obama's mother was smart enough to know the benefits of US citizenship and acted accordingly.

In 2012 I really doubt Obama will even qualify to be on several states ballots if they actually require proof next time.

Whatever. Thanks for responding to nothing I actually said at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

To put on line the document doesn't mean enything, it could be fake. He has to release the real one, for a verification. But he won't do it because it doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

To put on line the document doesn't mean enything, it could be fake. He has to release the real one, for a verification. But he won't do it because it doesn't exist.

Here you have people simply stating things as facts for no good reason as well.

Was this thread intended to be a list of reasons why birthers are not taken seriously?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join