It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg needs to be convicted of treason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Here you go. All your work done for ya.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You got 14 posts out of a billion people. It must have taken some serious work on their part to dig up these 14, I commend them. It would be good to reinterview these people occasionally, just to be sure. How many were actively engaging in CYA, hard to say. Though thank you for that tid-bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Most of the founding fathers were born in Virginia. The pilgrims came here because THEY were too religiously intolerant to fit into English culture - notwithstanding. History books are wonderful things.

If that was directed towards me, our forefathers are the ones that signed the Constitution for which America stands on.

You are right - history books are wonderful things.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

No it was addressed at me. Though still a unique arguement.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

I was not responding to what you said at all, I was replying to the OP. I do understand that the Framers and the pilgrims are not the same group of people, thus the period separating the two in my statement. I can see how my statement was constructed in a confusing manner though, so my bad.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

True you have a "News" source attached to every post. That doesn't make you less of a troll. You talk about "revolution" on a constant basis, though you have no plan, no intent of action. You are angry at the status quo, though would never give a reccomendation for solution, because you would be ostricized by your peers. If you truly spoke your mind, you would be labeled a "troll". If you spoke your true mind with no solution, that would make you something else entirely.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by Zaxxon

You are in a unique position to change my mind. Please hit me with a barrage of videos of muslims condemning terrorist attacks. I've looked and found one or two. Though you could be my P.C. saviour by showing me video, or numerous speaches by Imam's world wide, condemning terrorism. Apparently they are so prevalent, should be hundreds, if not thousands at your fingertips. Just copy and paste. I will look at EVERY one of them.

www.freemuslims.org... - (Muslims Against Terrorism group)
www.islamfortoday.com... - (some quotes from Muslims).

www.youtube.com... -A good video that sums it up, though I hope that if terrorists in Saudi do get counseling and the ability to debate with non-radical Muslims, then they still stay in jail for a period that fits the crime. Anyway, it also mentions Bhuto who was assassinated over her beliefs.

I think I've mentioned before that I served with two Muslims from kicking off OIF and supporting OEF until the conventional war was over. They were US citizens and true patriots.

Lastly, I'd never ask anyone to be PC. Just fair, that's all.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I try not to feed trolls, but I have to bite this one.

Bloomberg hasn't committed treason or done anything illegal. This community center is not violating any laws. They have every right to build it where they are building it.

To say that it's somehow a dishonor to the victims of 9/11 is ridiculous, innocent Muslims died in the attacks as well. If it offends someone, then they are completely ignorant.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by PieKeeper]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No problem, I'm used to someone picking me out in my short time here. I probably come off as abrasive at times though. I have a hard time showing tone in my writing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

I will research, thank you. P.S. Zaxxon was possibly the coolest game of all time. Though, I was more of a Galaga guy. Though I see your point, please keep an open mind to the possibility of the opposite. I will do the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Nun's and Bhuddist monks did not attack us on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

That was not to me. And it better not have been intentional.

Fix it please.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The OP of this thread obviously doesn't know any Muslims personally, and so just assumes the majority of them are terrorists or support terrorism.

Also, I had to laugh at giving someone a treason charge for having an opinion, that's VERY american eh?
I thought america was about equality?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You attack me in my own post, and I'm not supposed to reply. Seriously?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Funny you should say that. I had a conversation with a "moderate muslim", about 3 years ago, who was pretty much in agreement, that the United States, was in-fact "evil" and if it was to be brought down by members of his religion, willing to do so, than it was the will of "Allah".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Funny you should say that. I had a conversation with a "moderate muslim", about 3 years ago, who was pretty much in agreement, that the United States, was in-fact "evil" and if it was to be brought down by members of his religion, willing to do so, than it was the will of "Allah".

And how do you know he was a moderate Muslim?
To be honest I really can't trust your word, as you're quite vehement in the hatred of anything Muslim it seems.

I'm pretty sure the building on ground zero was to show that Americans are above racial hatred and to show that while a group of Muslims may have done the 9/11 terror attacks, that's no reason to hate Muslims as a whole.

But nothing I say will ever change your mind, so I'm going to depart from this thread, enjoy your festering hatred for a group of humans simply due to religious beliefs.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaxxon

I will research, thank you. P.S. Zaxxon was possibly the coolest game of all time. Though, I was more of a Galaga guy. Though I see your point, please keep an open mind to the possibility of the opposite. I will do the same.
Painting with broad strokes are dangerous and I still have my own prejudices. I think everyone does, but I try to work on them and judge each person on their character, rather than because of someone else.

An assumption I made about an entire nation was when Cyprus wouldn't let me and my crew physically touch the ground when our plane landed to refuel and they'd consider it an act of war. They had some sort of civil war going on I believe. Anyway they made a big deal of it when we were landing and said that the Cyprus military was going to come and ensure compliance and I thought there was going to be this huge garrison of soldiers to watch us. I imagined gunfire in the distance and yelling either near or far. Then our plane's wheels touch ground.

Some guy on a scooter drives out in uniform. I don't think he was armed, but he may have had a pistol (it was at night). He fell asleep after the first half an hour as we were all standing on the steps of the aircraft getting air, smoking cigarettes, or just BS'ing.

Also, Zaxxon and SuperZaxxon are some of my favorites!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No, not hatred due to religeous beliefs. Hatred because of the thousands of my own dead citizens, due to religious beliefs. There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

One guy on a scooter? Seriously hurting for national defense funds. Thank you for making me laugh. Was starting to get too serious.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

P.S. Super Zaxxon didn't even come close. Wasted hundreds of dollars in quarters. To all those younger than me who need an explanation. Yes we use to actually have to use quarters to play video games.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join