It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg needs to be convicted of treason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So Bloomberg agrees with the mosque at ground zero?

Even though, the majority of Americans are against it?

Even though, the Imam, refuses to acknowledge who is paying for it?

Even though, we are still currently at war with radical islamists?

Even though, said Imam, refuses to condemn terrorism publicly?

Even though, this will be another black eye, to those who are still hurting every day from the thousands of loved ones they lost?

Could you see, just 10 years after the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Japanese setting up a "cultural acttivity center, for the advancement of Japanese", in the heart of Pearl Harbor?

Can you then imagine the local mayor, supporting and advancing the project with:

No care for those who were left behind by those that died?

No proof as to who is funding it?

And while we are still at war?

I can't.

I have been called a troll, many times on this site. I speak strongly about what I believe in. I could care less about "stars" I don't use them. Notice the nifty avatar? Nope don't have one, never will. I care about what I believe. Yes many of my posts are inflamitory, as I believe they should be, because I'm sick of the apathetic, PC, head in the sand mentallity, that we all should be fighting against. Sorry for being an honest "troll". Won't stop being honest.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think the point you're missing out on is that America stands for equality and acceptance. I don't personally agree with anything about Islam but I am willing to fight and to die to uphold the right of others to subscribe to it.

Just an aside, two months might be a bit premature to actually be able to brag about not having an avatar. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

better yet some will labe me "Racist". If condemning a radical religion, that encompases all skin colors on this planet, and will not be content until they see my dead infidel body, is considered "racist". Than I accept this label, and will not be offended.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

If we had simply "honored and accepted" the Nazi Empire, and the Japanese who attacked us, not eventually, but only ten years after the attack, where would we be now? Sometimes a fight for our lives, is just that.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

One of the most disgusting events in American history is that we interred Japanese Americans during WWII. I would hope that we strive, today, to be better than we once were.

Besides, in the end, the Nazis lost, the Japanese Empire fell, and those in the right came out on top. That's the way things usually work. Hate is a dysfunction and can only lead to dysfunctional results.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Are you trying to win a who can believe the OS the mostest contest?

I agree with your conclusion, not the premise.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
Even though, we are still currently at war with radical islamists?

Radical "Islamists" does not equal all Muslims.

Also, convicting anyone for treason because of a simple opinion that they have kind of goes against America's very foundation. After all, America's forefathers fought for the rights to have your own opinion.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

America helped to win WW2 because we had the B&LL$ to do what it took to win. Otherwise we would all be goose stepping to this day. We were able to realize that there was an extremist entity, that wanted nothing less than to take over the planet and kill or enslave all that did not side with them. If the P.C. Empire that exists today, existed back then we would all be raising our right hands and shouting "Zieg Heil". At least the decendants of those who didn't die would. Their wouldn't be many in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

And, of course, you are entitled to your opinions as I am mine. That is what American stands for. Seeking to silence any voice, from the chorus, would be to poorly serve our traditions.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Our "Traditions" are to bravely stand against all those who would defy us of our freedoms, and kill us in the process.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Treason? Seriously? Trolling again, eh?

Your threads get more idiotic everyday.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Our traditions are of immigration, freedom, and democratic process. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights speak of freedom from oppression, not a list of excuses to exercise it. That approach is sounds a lot closer to the tenets of militant Islam than it does to being an American ideal.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

You are in a unique position to change my mind. Please hit me with a barrage of videos of muslims condemning terrorist attacks. I've looked and found one or two. Though you could be my P.C. saviour by showing me video, or numerous speaches by Imam's world wide, condemning terrorism. Apparently they are so prevalent, should be hundreds, if not thousands at your fingertips. Just copy and paste. I will look at EVERY one of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Please, if it wasn't for the founding fathers litteraly ESCAPING, the tyranical views of the leaders where they came from. There would be no U.S. We are a country, based on taking on these tyrants, and winning. Otherwise we wouldn't be here. The day we stop fighting against foreign enities who would deny us our freedoms, is the day our country dies, and submits.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This thread annoys me. Any valid points the OP may have had are sure to get lost in a vitriolic whirlwind of self-righteous jingoism and outrage.

When did ATS become freerepublic.com?

One-note hatemongerers: go away.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You are so open minded. Always looking at all sides. I've never called you a troll. But have really wanted to.
Love from Dreamwalker74.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Most of the founding fathers were born in Virginia. The pilgrims came here because THEY were too religiously intolerant to fit into English culture - notwithstanding. History books are wonderful things.

And with that, I've stated my opinions and am outtie!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Good point, Those who are willing to tell the truth as they see it, go away!
Good call. Never be contrary to the whole, regardless of your beliefs, it just feels "icky" to the whole".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Goodnight my friend, you've been fun. Debate any time. That is what this site is about right? Intelligent debate? How incredibly boring would it be if we agreed with eachother all the time? Ever post would extend to:

"Yep your right!"

"Good call!"

"Haven't read it, still have to agree!":

"As ususual, way to keep the "status quo""

"I disagree"

(oh my God, troll alert! Everybody jump on him!)

"what an idiot, I can't believe he disagreed"

"I, agree, what else do we have to agree on?"

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well thank you very much for the friendly debate and the gracious statement! I have enjoyed it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join