It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Mostly I listened, as they knew everything about me since the day I was born, and what I was doing right and erring.
They 'looked' young enough to be my children.
I have a big photo of both of them together, if I can find it.Been looking as she told me they did NOT want any of their photos to be used soon, but it has been about 15 years..and they are gone~~~~

Can we see the pictures PLEASE?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Personally, I could care less whether I am believed or not.
These two came to me on purpose, she asked me for a job, and I had no openings at that time, but she persisted and finally I hired her.
She did this, [found] out later to be near me and be sure her partner had access to me, a male that was the same height and coloring, he was a Tesla qenius, and worked in alien communications
I did not ask ages, but they appeared 19-20.
May God strike me dead if I am embellishing ANYTHING I post here.
If others do not wish to learn from my TRUE life stories, then please put me on ignore.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
but please post more information like what they told you and everything

mod edit: removed quote of previous post.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Believe me, I am hunting as fast as I can. Having an 8 room home full of books,antiques and thousands of photos processing bags.
At the time I hid them from myself, I never foresaw I would have a need to post them, so I am searching, and I will find.
I can see them in my mind like it was yesterday.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I really question whether there seems to be an existing race such as the Nordics.This is because many of the stories and sightings of Nordics does not really fit with other sightings and claims made by other people.

The Pleiadians claim to have created us humans,but then again other encounters says differently.The Ebens claim to have created us,so have the Greys,so have these so-called Reptillians.Also its not scientifically possible for the Pleiadians to be an alien race to us.Their much too similar.Even if it was just the outside appearence,its highly unlikely.

Also there are no different types of Pleiadians.Only one main feature(blonde,blue eyes,pale skin).Does mix from a race that claims to originate from a planet larger than earth with significant climate differences and far more older.

We need not forget that in some encounters,Pleiadians are shown with greys.By the way lets not use Nordics anymore,our fellow scandanavian members might be offended."Pleiadian"is a more appropriate term.

My conclusion: Pleiadians dont exist.They are fabricated by something else,and I will not be direct as to which species(cough* greys).They embody everything most human beings desire to be.Tall,well built,and blonde blue eyed.Its also the type of being people would love to be with.

No alien species created us.We are unique in everyway and we are to respect mans uniquess.Only god created man and other beings.Many of you athiasts out there,you have your own opinion.Heres my 2cents.

By the way great topic...

[edit on 16-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

What do you mean you spent a year with them ? What kinda questios did you ask them

I have a big photo of both of them together, if I can find it.Been looking as she told me they did NOT want any of their photos to be used soon, but it has been about 15 years..and they are gone~~~~

Excellent! If you can find the pic please post it up! Where have they "gone"? and will you ever see them again?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
As I understand it the word "Nordics" is more a generalisation for human-like ETs that have been reported with blond hair. I think it kinda took on a life of its own. Reports of encounters with blond haired human looking ETs are plentyfull but the haircolour is not restricted to blond alone. Even within human-looking ETs there seems to be variation.
In the past there was an author named Rolf Telano who supposedly forwarded information from an ET woman who belonged to a race called the 'Nors' who were stationed on planets within our solar system. Various planets or star systems have been named as the point of origin for human-looking ETs but it's needless to say that this is hard to confirm. Besides, I think they are reluctant to begin with to disclose their home planet because maybe they view as somewhat of a bunch of party-crashers should we visit their homeworlds in the near future.

As for the "Nordics" motives, reports about them are mostly positive with a few exceptions. While they don't seem to be involved with abductions on a few occassions they have been reported simultaniously with the Greys. The Travis Walton case mentioned both 'grey-like' aliens who were in Walton's presence when he woke up and resisted, later human looking ETs entered the room. This gave rise to the theory that maybe some human-looking ETs are under control of the greys or that the latter is able to visually project themselves in human form.
Still most reports show the Nordics to be peaceful.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The name Nordics is given to them by us earthlings. In this region of Millky Way Galaxy, thats about 1000 light years radius of us, there are probably tens thousands of types of humanoids, some are almost identical to us because there is common seeding process by higher civilizations either from this 3rd dimensional physical universe or from higher fine matter dimensions for each habitable planet in the long long past.

The so called Pleiadians are from many different places and they share some common ancestry as earth humans. They are one of the seeders of earthling humans in the long past. The Pleiadians are also a member of the Federations thats is made up of hundreds of different human races that have inter gallatic capacity to form somewhat a United Nation type of organization for coopeartion purpose in the gallatic.

There are also many humanoid groups that can be mistaken for earthlings such people also resemble the present day Indians or south Asians, Oriental of north Asian looks, Meditteranean looks of tan skin and curely hairs, also people of dark to very dark skin that resemble the earth Africans, of course they are other humanoids that do not look like any ethnics on earth.

The conclusion is that many humans all over this part of universe share some extend of same traits because early humans on all planets are partially seeded along with natural evolution, a combined result.

By the way the Pleiadian civilization is probably 8000 years ahead of earthlings in technology but their mental and spiritual evolution is much much longer ahead of earth humans perhaps more than 100000 years. They are probably in type 3 civilization in technology according to the Kardashev Scales(Kardashev and Kaku), while earth is still a type 0.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Is it just me or is every single human-looking alien blonde haired and blue eyed? Does seem a little too Hitlerish for me. Aryan supremecest aliens or what?
But seriously are there no darker ones that contact us? Just curious.

I have to admit, one of the most peculiar aspects of this particular alien phenomena is the aspect of 'perfection' that is attested to in the accounts of Nordicism. Looking at pictures of these Nordic 'aliens', I am particularly struck by the extent to which they represent our aesthetic of that time period. This strikes me as more than coincidental.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

Is it just me or is every single human-looking alien blonde haired and blue eyed? Does seem a little too Hitlerish for me. Aryan supremecest aliens or what?

I have to admit, one of the most peculiar aspects of this particular alien phenomena is the aspect of 'perfection' that is attested to in the accounts of Nordicism. Looking at pictures of these Nordic 'aliens', I am particularly struck by the extent to which they represent our aesthetic of that time period. This strikes me as more than coincidental.

It has been mentioned before that not all reports of human looking ETs are of the Blond-Nordic type. Not only have different haircolours been reported but different skintones as well. Just read the stories of close encounters with human looking ETs. As for aestheticly pleasing, it might be their natural appearance or if you're the conspiracy oriented type maybe they are meant to look that way. In the 1950s Nordic type ETs had been reported with long hair (to the shoulders), this was not the dominant hairstyle at the time for the male, quite the contrary.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

Just because Nordics typically have been reported as looking like blue-eyed, blond-haired humans who are muscular and tall (with the women being voluptuous and curvaceous), does not mean that they are white supremacists

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skipymicky
if the discription is corect how can you tell who is ailen and who is just swedish? how do i know that the swedish man that lives in my village isnt a nordic? can you tell me how to find out plz?

I've heard that there's something unusual about their eyes, like they "glow" or something.

Maybe Siriuslyone could clarify something about that?

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Excellent! If you can find the pic please post it up! Where have they "gone"? and will you ever see them again?

I have one of her with a HK-91, and that is the one I am hunting, she loved to go to the range and shoot, this was foreign to her.
When I had to call either him or her, there was an AI voice that answered, and screened all their calls.
I was having a bad time one night and I called him and was told he could no longer accept any call's and she told me they had to cut off communications, as they done all they were here for this time.
I was honored in a way that they knew my Akashic record, but aghast that they were allowed to access it.
I asked him why he sweat so profusely and he said it was all humidity, as they are used to a very dry climate.
He also told me he was given access to all of Tesla's work and could access any of the German scientists, etc..He was speaking in 'physics' language, so I did not understand, but listened to him in awe.
They had to 'pretend' they were a rock and roll band, as they almost looked like twins, 6 plus feet tall, and hypnotic eyes, and stopped traffic in a mall or anywhere they went together.
I associate the colors blue and green to extraterrestials, and their eyes and skin do glow and their eyes fluctuate between a light blue to light green.
Being a hippie, I have run many communes and met thousands of humans via this way, so I am sure I have never seen a Nordic until they were ready.. At the time I was wanting to make sure if my Gray trances were absolutely true and they affirmed they were.
They are sent when a person who has chosen to do trance, to put a human face to the entire issue.They are messengers of the Grays that I work with.They are volunteers, they chose to whom they will appear to.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
An interesting thing I've noticed is that encounters with these nordic aliens aren't only reported by those of European decent. Off the top of my head I can remember hearing seeing or reading about at least two black people who have reported them (don't ask me where, because I don't remember) and a Lebanese fellow in Australia. In fact the guy from Australia has produced the only solid physical proof of a human-ish alien that I've seen.

The encounter was detailed in the book Hair of the Alien.
www.amazon.ca...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I still find it very hitlerish that there are no stories of contact with darker human looking aliens. I get the impression that these advanced aliens are physically superior in a white supremecist way. Like they're more "highly evolved" or something so they're paler and have light blue eyes and blonde hair. Just a thought. Don't mean to sound like a nag.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I still find it very hitlerish that there are no stories of contact with darker human looking aliens. I get the impression that these advanced aliens are physically superior in a white supremecist way. Like they're more "highly evolved" or something so they're paler and have light blue eyes and blonde hair. Just a thought. Don't mean to sound like a nag.

Other people here have told you things contrary to your preconceived notion. But by all means, see what you want to see.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
A space faring civilization does not automatically entail a peaceful one. Only those societies that are tempered with strong moral values avoid becoming imperialistic. Ethics has little to do with developing advanced technology.

An alien race would be very unlikely to have similar morals to anything we hold dear. Just the fact of them evolving in a different enviroment would entail a different set of moral values and ethics. Look at some of the different morals of races from different countries here on earth.What to us is seen as "strong moral values" may mean nothing to aliens.We need to stop putting our expectations of what alien behavior will be. By definition it will be alien

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
As far as the Greys are concerned, there are many reports of them treating those they kidnap like laboratory animals. The ends do not justify the means. Which points to them being self-serving and subtly imperialistic.

What, like we treat rats and mice and rabbits and dogs and monkeys?

Maybe they are so far more advanced than us, as we are from the animals that we experiment on.
If that were the case then you must also believe that we are "self serving and imperialistic".The ends most certainly do justify the means imo.If we had never experimented on animals or human corpses we would be miles away technologically from where we are now, no matter how you feel about experimentation.

I find it difficult to believe that an alien species would closely resemble us unless you believe in the seed race theory.There would be too many enviromental variables for another species to evolve resembling us imo.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
An alien race would be very unlikely to have similar morals to anything we hold dear. Just the fact of them evolving in a different environment would entail a different set of moral values and ethics. Look at some of the different morals of races from different countries here on earth.What to us is seen as "strong moral values" may mean nothing to aliens.We need to stop putting our expectations of what alien behavior will be. By definition it will be alien .

You are espousing the tenets of moral relativism. That truth and morality are all relative to one's culture and that no one is really held accountable for anything.

Nothing can be further from the truth.

Near Death Experience research indicates that truth and morality are not relative at all but absolute. After bodily death, the souls of the Zetan-aliens (as well as all other humanoid souls and us too) are judged equally in The Light Of The God Force. Universal Law cannot be changed one iota, although many have tried to do so and still do. Those that do not take responsibility for their actions and continue to cause great pain to innocents wind up destroying themselves by their inability to unite with The Light.

No one can exist in the Spirit without The Light, as it represents eternal life

Then there are those who use the rationale that people have no control over their circumstances. That is untrue too. Hypnotic regression research into past lives and also the Interlife in-between incarnations indicates that coming into the flesh is a matter of choice. We choose our species, our culture and our parents. We got ourselves into this and we are ultimately responsible for our conduct.

Next we have the path of focus issue...

Ever notice that very few recognized geniuses are saintly?

There is a reason for that.

When someone pursues the Path of Intellect/Technology, spiritual values are usually pushed to the wayside.

If we can traverse the stars and manufacture very impressive, interstellar battleships and probes, with a plethora of high-tech weapons, certainly we must be gods in our own right!

Or so they think.

The ends do not justify the means. That was never the case.

Originally posted by mojo4sale
What, like we treat rats and mice and rabbits and dogs and monkeys?

"We" does not represent all of us. Most Terrans do not experiment on live animals.

Those who have made "progress in science" by experimenting on live animals, have to pay back the souls of each and every one of them after they face The Light. No exceptions. If one does not strive to counterbalance horrendous karmic debts in the discarnate dimensions, one cannot ascend to a spiritual place or even ascend at all in many cases. Which means residing in a hellish dimension with other people who are also spiritually retarded, and never finding long-lasting peace or happiness with one's soul.

We know from many abductee testimonials that the Zetan-aliens advance in science through unethical means. They do not believe in a higher power, in a God, or in spiritual accountability. They are known to be very intelligent but also spiritually retarded.

Whitley Strieber, a well-known author and abductee, when strapped to a Grey examination table, once cried out for God to help him. He relayed to us that his Grey captors were nothing short of amused. They replied, "Why do you cry out to God? There is no one here but us."

The Path of Mind/Technology should not be confused with the Path of Spirit/God. They are not the same but represent entirely different value systems

If we want to embrace alien societies that are spiritually based, they will not be found among the space-faring races, but on worlds of medieval technology.

Planetary civilizations that have not become so morally perverted in their pursuit of Mind and Technology so as to believe (just as the Reptilians, Greys, Praying Mantises, Nordics, Hybrids and many Terrans do) that Science is God.

In fact, it is not.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L

...No alien species created us.We are unique in everyway and we are to respect mans uniquess.Only god created man and other beings.Many of you athiasts out there,you have your own opinion...

Can you prove this? What are you going to do if these aliens blow all your beliefs about god(s) right out the window? What are you going to do if they can prove they had something to do with our creation?

I am not posting this to start a flamewar or to anger you. I am genuinely interested in your replies to these questions.

Bibliophile

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

A variety of aliens have been described in the same way by people all over the world who claim to have met them or been abducted by them. Are you stating that everyone around the world is racist because they all see the same thing and note that most of these creatures (not just the so-called Nordics) have pale coloring?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join