It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaD

I have had many alien experiences since age five. I have been abducted by a small white alien that have black almond eyes. I have never seen a gray,

Actually, you have seen the Grays! They would be those "small white" aliens you spoke of...

There are only three (3) local species visiting the Earth, (by local I mean; home world within 70ly)
1. The Nommo...these are the reptilians, or large Grays...they are from Nu2 C.M. or as Humans have mistaken; Sirius.
2. The Anunnaki, or Pleiadians. Also known as "tall whites". The are the only local species of Human visiting...and, no; they are not from the Pleiades, but rather 39 Tauri; a "G" class star much closer...
3. The Grays. in this case the smaller Grays, not related to the other, larger variety. These Grays are from Zeta Reticuli, and are the only species to actually have scientific support for existence and visitation.

edit on 5-2-2016 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

You seem to "know" your stuff

I can't speak for anyone else but myself and... there are MORE than 3 ... but if we speak physically like u and I who can't travel interdimensinal or multidimensional then I don't know.

I have seen 5 different species workin together with humans (I don't like talking about that, rarely do.) - Not pleasent experiences, my suspicions are that some humans who are in that establishment care for us who are taken sometimes.

Other encounters with:

A small crayon white et's with big oval baby blue eyes, small skinny greys, tall greys, human looking "et's" and and big musular frikkin grey being and maybe... MAYBE I have seen the dracos twice, if it was real than holy F they are big and mighty, I would not wanna mess with them. Had no fear of them nor did He put fear or hate towards me, more like a... majestic thing to be around the dracos, liike... ancient, respectful type of thing.

Saw another type of reptilian too, human size but... I mean, looking at a Gray is odd but a reptilian that walks like a human... that's weird!

Yeah... so there's more than one. LMAO!

The race we call Grays comes in manny different species/types just like humans, and then there might be some who have the color gray but are not related or close to those we call "the Grays".

-------------------------------------------

And no, the Grays are not evil or bad they just have different agendas.

But then if we speak about those who work with humans... now... bad yes but not evil.
But it's not only some of the ones with grey skin who are bad. Humans too! And other races of et's.

Majority, faaaar of the majority are good though! Focus on that instead.

edit on 5-2-2016 by spazze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ive scrolled every page of this thread just to see if that person ended up contributing any other details to their story of their encounter with the Nordic alien couple/ photos, as promised, but alas! to no avail...... Although I didn't expect any different, I am still nevertheless super disappointed. Frankly I'm quite over everyone's "experiences/encounters" is there's no proof to back it up with...
edit on 19-4-2016 by Simonieee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Charles Hall, airforce weatherman. Has a BS in Physics, a MA in Nuclear Physics, and an MBA. He worked at Nellis AFB in the 1960s. He claims that the Air Force and CIA worked with aliens called Tall Whites (or Nordics). He wrote a semi-fictitious series of stories called "Millennial Hospitality" (see link below) about the Tall Whites. He claims that the US has been working with the aliens since the 1950s. We get technology from the aliens (only the tech they are willing to share that benefits them) and, in return, they get: a safe area on Earth (essentially an alien embassy) and their area is similar to a refueling station/pit stop/repair yard.

Charles Hall : The Tall Whites do not live at Area 51 ( Groom Lake ) or at Area 52 ( Papoose lake ). They live underground in the mountains in Area 53. Their main base is in the mountain immediately to the east of Area 53, which is Area 54. Area 53 and Area 54 and the western parts of the Desert Southwest Game Range are known as DreamLand. It is an area that is so restricted, I used to have an official USGS map of the area that did not show any of the mountains or valleys out there. Instead, it only showed a large white area labeled " Unexplored Territory ". The Tall Whites are the only alien creatures that I have ever personally seen out in the deserts and valleys and mountains north of Indian Springs , Nevada . However, I am certain that the "Little Greys" are real and are here on earth.

I do not personally believe that the "Little Greys" are or ever were at Area 51 itself. My belief is that the "Little Greys" would most likely be found somewhere else, such as in the northern and western portion of the state of New Mexico . For example, based on various items of information that I have personally come across over the years, I am quite certain that the Roswell incident of 1947 was real and that it was a "Little Grey" craft that crashed. I have never personally actually seen a little Grey, and I never want to. As I describe in "Millennial Hospitality III, The Road Home", I have also personally met and talked with a second type of alien, the ones that I call the Norwegians with 24 teeth. I am certain the earth is being visited by several different types of aliens. However, I am also quite certain that the US Government also periodically issues disinformation and false information as part of a campaign to create "Smoke Screens". I believe that a substantial portion of the information relating to Area 51 is US Government disinformation and "Smoke Screens". For example, the facilities at Area 51 are in a fenced rectangular area that is only 6 miles by 10 miles. That is nowhere near large enough for an alien base. It is also way too small to safely operate any alien anti-gravity craft. The various fields that surrounded the small Tall White scout craft emanated out at least one and a quarter miles. Fields of that same type emanated out from the Deep Space craft for many times that distance. Neither the Alien Generals nor the USAF Generals would ever agree to bring craft with that kind of power in close to the facilities at Area 51.

From interview @ Karma One

You can watch a 1hr 15min documentary on Amazon with Charles Hall. Amazon documentary: UFO Chronicles: Area51 Exposed

Informational Links:

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join