It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic Alien Species

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_RichardNothing can be further from the truth.

Who's truth, yours.It aint mine.

Originally posted by Paul_RichardNear Death Experience research indicates that truth and morality are not relative at all but absolute. After bodily death, the souls of the Zetan-aliens (as well as all other humanoid souls and us too) are judged equally in The Light Of The God Force. Universal Law cannot be changed one iota, although many have tried to do so and still do. Those that do not take responsibility for their actions and continue to cause great pain to innocents wind up destroying themselves by their inability to unite with The Light.

No one can exist in the Spirit without The Light, as it represents eternal life

Then there are those who use the rationale that people have no control over their circumstances. That is untrue too. Hypnotic regression research into past lives and also the Interlife in-between incarnations indicates that coming into the flesh is a matter of choice. We choose our species, our culture and our parents. We got ourselves into this and we are ultimately responsible for our conduct.

What research?Links?I have had a near death experience and i cant relate it to anything you have said.And if you think for one moment that i chose my parents, then you couldnt be further from the truth.
Again this may be your truth, what you believe, show me some evidence to back up these claims and you might sway me.

Originally posted by Paul_RichardNext we have the path of focus issue...

Ever notice that very few recognized geniuses are saintly?

Compared to who, the rest of us Saints, give me a break.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nah no aliens are bad. If they were, wed be toast by now.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am eagerly awaiting anything Siriuslyone has to post. I would especially like to see that picture

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

What research?Links?I have had a near death experience and i cant relate it to anything you have said.And if you think for one moment that i chose my parents, then you couldn't be further from the truth.
Again this may be your truth, what you believe, show me some evidence to back up these claims and you might sway me.

You don't remember choosing your parents or your culture because you don't remember your Interlife and the decisions you made at that time. Hypnotic regression would amend that problem
Find yourself a good past life regression therapist, one with referrals.

For a well-researched site that has a large number of links to pages which address NDE's, personal accountability, The Light, etc., go to Near-Death.com.

I have also counseled people who have been victims of discarnate demonic attack, and am an expert in this field because of my many personal experiences in dealing with it.

Demonic forces - usually in Group Entities for the sake of power - weaken over time from abusing innocents because their sadistic actions make them retrogress away from The Light. No god or God protects those in the flesh from demonic attack and the angel collectives are too weak to offer significant astral defense (and defense from Zetan-alien abductions) all of the time.

What ultimately stops discarnate evil en masse is their retrogression away from The Light and into oblivion

Which is a good thing because otherwise evil forces, by virtue of sheer number, would rapidly become the dominant power in ALL THAT IS.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Next we have the path of focus issue...

Ever notice that very few recognized geniuses are saintly?

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Compared to who, the rest of us Saints, give me a break.

No, people who are selfless and altruistic in our society, and who strive to live by The Golden Rule. Like Mother Theresa for example, and others who are lesser well-known to the general public.

I realize that most people are not spiritually conscientious....

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
my post disapeared.... oh well, it wasn't to long.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57
I am eagerly awaiting anything Siriuslyone has to post. I would especially like to see that picture

I have decided not to post on this subject until I find the photograph, as to do so would be waste of space if I cannot back up being with these beautiful people as when I had the photo last, I never dreamed I would be outing them, but I have gotten permission to post it, as they will not be seen again in this type of body.
Be patient, I am searching like a bloodhound.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't want to upset all those with personal experiences, but weren't the "Nordics" sort of "children of their times"? I mean, didn't they all basically start with whatzisname, that 1960s (?) guy who said he met some A-Lan fellow from Venus coming in some Billy Meier-ish spacecraft? Are there any earlier Nordic-sightings? (Apart from whatever old religions and myths.)

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ochre
I don't want to upset all those with personal experiences, but weren't the "Nordics" sort of "children of their times"? I mean, didn't they all basically start with whatzisname, that 1960s (?) guy who said he met some A-Lan fellow from Venus coming in some Billy Meier-ish spacecraft? Are there any earlier Nordic-sightings? (Apart from whatever old religions and myths.)

'Nordic' is just a term for blond-haired ETs which have been mentioned in a number of stories. Perhaps the first was George Adamski who claimed to have met a blond man and his craft in the desert of California in the early 1950s. Daniel Fry claimed in his book The White Sands Incident that he also met a blond haired ET by the name of Alan, although his alleged origin differed from other stories. Elizabeth Klarer from South Africa claimed to have met a blond ET named Akron which whom she had a child. George van Tassel claimed to have an encounter in the middle of the night and after that he started to channel Ashtar whom is often depicted with long blond hair. This was all during the 1950s and 60s. Billy Meier in the 70s claimed to have met blond haired woman ET named Semjase.
There are lots of stories around that basically inspired the usage of the word "Nordics". Over time other words have been used to describe them. First Venusians, then the Nordic word came into fashion and right now it's mostly Pleiadian.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hmmm...I have always thought about these Nordic beings...

I can not agree or disagree that they exist. I have read about a lot of personal experiences about them. These beings are suppossedly against us...not for us. You see, I believe that the aliens do not care about us. We are merely cattle in thier views...Who am I to judge them? Surely not all alien species are bad, because we are but a teeny tiny spec in the solar system and to say ALL aliens are evil or demons...is perposterous IMO....

I have seen blonde-haired blu eyed people in my dreams...I haven't seen anyone with a silver space suit or white suit like they are suppossed to have. But I have seen other aliens and UFOs in my dreams...so do I believe that aliens exist? Absolutely. Do I believe Nordics exist? maybe....only time will tell..

Another theory is that the Nordics..or Pleadians are suppossed to be the anti-christ. The Book of Revelation states that they will come out of the water? What would come out of the water? A tital wave? A UFO? Funny...because before hearing about this, I had a dream about a black cadillac plunging into my the water at my beach. I was in chains in the black cadillac as we went deep under the water..underground....

Then they will have people line up, and everyone will be forced to recieve the mark of the beast... Could this be shots in detainment camps? Hmmm...

And I do not believe that someone made up the nordics....

Take care, and have an open mind if you can

[edit on 19-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hey, TerraX, thanks.

That's who and what I meant, even though I didn't remember the whole story. What I meant by "children of their time" was that these fair lads & lasses first showed back in the happy days, when aliens were good-looking, friendly characters from nearby planets, rather than evil dwarves with rectal probes from deep space.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OK I wasn't going to put myself out there but I had an experience 10 years ago after another person "mind *******" me. I "awoke on my couch after thinking i was resting and hyperventilating for approx 15 minutes which was really about 4 hours. When i came to i was looking at an extremely tall naked blonde couple standing side by side. It seemed the male had his finger inserted deeply into his nostril (i know sounds crazy) which communicated to me to come back into my being. They said nothing and appeared benevolent and within minutes of my awakening they were gone. I do not accept this as a hallucination. If anyone can shed some light or share a similar experience i could use the validation

[edit on 19-3-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I guess I must be one! I have light blonde hair and ocean blue eyes and decend from swedes and danes. I was born on Jan 3rd the day Edgar Cayce died. In addition, I have constant headaches from psychic vampires and Elf tranmissions as I leave on Lake Michigan.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Its not just the skin tones. Thor had the high cheek bones that were considered attractive in the 40s and 50s. There is something going on here that the Nordic supporters aren't taking seriously enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If anyone can shed some light or share a similar experience i could use the validation

They, to me are healers and comforters, sounds like to me they do a lot of traveling in pairs, as I never asked that, it just seemed obvious.
The female of the two I was with is the 'strong' one and the male is the protector of her.Silent type. When they are around one, all one can do is STARE, looking dumb. I know I did.
You were rare to get a visit from them. Cherish it, they may have returned your mind from a bad trip.

Sorry, broke my word, will try to keep it,

[edit on 19-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Although I do believe in aliens, I believe that none of us have any real idea as to what these ETs motives are.

For example, one of the "mainstream" theories about the ET situation goes something along these lines...
The Reptillian aliens are our evil overlords who control our government and the greys are there evil minions (according to some people their populations exceed 600 billion). On the other hand the nordics are our righteous saviours who strongly oppose the greys/reptillians.

What always seems strange to me is that each of these species appearance seems to match their moral allignment. For example, the Reptillians look like the mutant villains you see in comic books and generally look evil. Thus, apparantly they are evil. The greys look rather small plain and somewhat pathetic compared to our physical build and so they are the minions of the somewhat more extravagant looking reptillians. They are often described as emotionless and over-logical. Is this due to their boring grey appearance? Then we come to the glorious angelic looking nordics. The artists impressions always depict them as handsome, muscular arians with flowing blond hair and for some reason these are the good guys.

Alot of ufo theorists are making blind assumptions. Judging the book by its cover, if you will. It all seems like something from a generic hollywood blockbuster.

Anyone agree?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Village of the Damned was on last night. Its about the nordic race.

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Although I do believe in aliens, I believe that none of us have any real idea as to what these ETs motives are.

For example, one of the "mainstream" theories about the ET situation goes something along these lines...
The Reptilian aliens are our evil overlords who control our government and the greys are there evil minions (according to some people their populations exceed 600 billion). On the other hand the Nordics are our righteous saviours who strongly oppose the greys/reptilians.

I don't think that the Reptilians control our government but I think that they would like to. I agree that the Greys are subservient to the Reptilians and also the Preying Mantises. Abductee testimonials attest to that. I differ with the part about the Nordics being our "righteous saviors" since there are reports by abductees that they serve as on-board security for the weaker Greys.

As far as motives are concerned, it is relatively obvious. They wish to continue to harvest this world and its people selfishly for as long as their greedy hands are able to do so

What always seems strange to me is that each of these species appearance seems to match their moral alignment. For example, the Reptilians look like the mutant villains you see in comic books and generally look evil. Thus, apparently they are evil.

The evil Reptilian archetype stems back to the "serpent in the Garden of Eden" mentioned in the Bible and even before that was written. So it is not something that was just adopted in fiction recently but an ancient mythological archetype that has been borrowed and restated over the centuries, precisely because of stories like those told today by abductees.

The greys look rather small plain and somewhat pathetic compared to our physical build and so they are the minions of the somewhat more extravagant looking reptilians.

There are actually two types of Greys reported: those who are around four feet tall and also the six foot plus variety. In the chain of Zetan command, the former fall under the latter in authority. The Preying Mantises appear to hold the same rank in society as the Reptilians.

They are often described as emotionless and over-logical. Is this due to their boring grey appearance?

It is due to an overemphasis on the cultivation of intellect and technology (science) without a foundation of morality and spirituality. Hey, we all know people here who are that way, never mind the space-aliens.

Then we come to the glorious angelic looking Nordics. The artists impressions always depict them as handsome, muscular arians with flowing blond hair and for some reason these are the good guys.

I have found no evidence that they are the "good guys" but some like to think of them that way and some have been manipulated to do so. The Nordics also serve The Zetan Empire, which is why there are no reports of open dialogue with any Nordics, even discreetly.

Disinformation is a tool which the aliens use as well as our own governments. Better for us to think that some of the aliens are "on our side," as this lessens our opposition to their subtle domination and long-term breeding program.

Alot of ufo theorists are making blind assumptions. Judging the book by its cover, if you will. It all seems like something from a generic hollywood blockbuster.

Anyone agree?

Hollywood pulls its ideas from what is popular. What is popular is shaped by what has actually happened.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Being a Nordic myself I can state that we do not serve the Zetan Empire and we have no desire to save anyone.
We wish you the best of luck in your earthly endeavors.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Anyone agree?

I agree that it's not easy to see their motives. For all we know they could be something like a "Cylon" version from someone else. Or they could simply be as how they portray themselves. What we can do is look at their (inter)actions which provides us some level of indication. Besides, I wouldn't recommend making deals with any ET race if you don't know enough about them.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I don't believe it. Thats just the type of alien that lingers in the imagination of a racist mind. Who thought of this alien type? Why couldent the Nordics be black, chinese, or spanish looking? Why tall, white, and blond?

They often make them sound like if they were perfect. The perfect white alien. And the evil gray one. Can't get no colored aliens cause they imediately are coined evil. What a bunch of bull!

I don't need to see this type of alien coming down from another planet cause I see them everyday in America

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Cabanman]

Right on Cabanman! excelent point,
It is our fears that create this illussion of dark and light, black and white being more powerful than the other.

Nordic smordic""""

regards
orion_452

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join