It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Which is why going within is the only sure thing anyone has. And Yeshua himself said the Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN. Higher Self, inner self, and deep inner truths, memories and soul knowledge are the only thing we always instinctively know, without doubt. We always recognize the true inner voice within. We must never give our power away or belief in our inner truths or we are truly losing faith!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi ATS!

I've been a long time lurker and decided to register only a couple of days ago. The Hidden Hand thread from 2008 really intrigued me; and the replies and questions even more so. It made me really think, which I like, but in my humble opinion, his/her dialog was simply satanic, but hey, as I said this is my opinion. Like it has been said/discussed before, there seemed to be some truths mixed with a lot of deceptions. But everyone has their freewill to believe what they want and I am not trashing that.

Anyway, the main reason for my post is because I started reading this thread from the beginning, not realizing it was over 90 pages long, lol! I only got to page 17 when the angels of Light were infighting between each other and I started thinking about this video I saw on Youtube that reminded me of some of the posts, and I just had to comment on how so many people seem to feel THEY are the ANSWER, that it reminded me of a funny spoof on Tom Cruise's ego, Scientology trip. I am not here to offend, just to lighten up the thread a little.

Superhero Movie spoofing Tom Cruise Scientology

This video has nothing to do with the OP's original Hidden Hand discussion, but it seems to fit in quite well with the fighting between "enlightened" beings in this thread. Just my impression. Have a nice day!

edit on 6-10-2010 by EtherScape because: sentence structure, forgot a word

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Which is why going within is the only sure thing anyone has. And Yeshua himself said the Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN. Higher Self, inner self, and deep inner truths, memories and soul knowledge are the only thing we always instinctively know, without doubt. We always recognize the true inner voice within. We must never give our power away or belief in our inner truths or we are truly losing faith!

Within what?

And NO - I don't think everyone recognizes the true inner voice.

Faith in what?

My guides warn me constantly about False Prophets. I fought them for many many years -- its only through trial and error and time - - I've learned they are always right.

When you finally get to the point someone(s) have been right about everything - - and always tried to keep you on center - - - then you accept them - - not before.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Within your soul/heart/mind. And everyone recognizes it when it happens, and no its not like Blossom, its your truth, your memories and they vibrate at a frequency and involve all that you are. It is to LOSE FAITH, to not do what you've come to do and believe in your own self and your own guidance. This isn't a surface thing, its deeper than our reactions, than our anger against the theif who broke into our car, and we are feeling righteous, it is a place that is inviolate, actually. It takes effort, in this lifetime, and the lifetimes before this, to reach within. I always sought deeply even as a child, then disappeared into the world and struggles, but kept up praying and seeking, journal writing, and I never take a step forward along any path unless I concur or agree.

If there were a bunch of Higher Ups that were cold hearted and actually wanted to wipe people out, instead of lovingly encourage as long as it would take. I would never lose faith in Love, never ever ever, even if I was the only one left in existence and they all wanted to stomp me out so they coudln't hear me. My own consciousness and integrity would never allow me to lose Faith.

What I've experienced I know, and know the connection and being myself, myself welling up within, what it was like to have the rocks tumbling inside, a wall fall, as you recalled your past life, and the wonderful, telepathy your people had, that they knew each other inside and out, (that was Mars), and how loved and equal our race was, how we had spent many lifetimes together, trades many roles. This was a week of adjusting and feeling ill from the the time sensation, of it being just a short while ago to soul. My memories on one hand of the scale, and all the manuscripts and theories and beliefs of others on the other end, and I know what I've been through, and its the only thing I trust, and the love, and providence that has always watched over me.

Even when my 14 year old son was a preschooler, and I had been lost a bit, and going through rough times, and all he wanted was a pair of red running shoes. And there were none the stores, they werent in style that year, and after he asked over and over, about 2 months later, a surpise baggie off clothes on the doorstep, with his red suede runners, ankle high, just a size bigger than his feet. He loved them. Every time I pray and seek the answers come, and its not always a religiously righteous path, its been a bit of alternative walk there, but I have not lost faith and will never. And faith is in LOVE.

Those red running shoes meant a lot by the way, and I will never forget how even the wishes and yearnings of a young child's heart counted.

In addition, I have all my life, since childhood remembered beaming like a shooting star, a ray of light, myself in every way, into the womb, and the rozy glow, and snug cocoon. I will never abandon faith, ever in what matters the most.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

There are many things that can distort what the higher self can offer you as well as distort the inner voice. Many past life memories that people have also can be distorted by peoples wants, desires, pride, and needs.

This is why, certain things must be practiced, cleansed, and understood. Truth is not just given. If there can not be understanding, there will be distortion.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Not a chance. I've always known that connection, and am not experiencing distortion. This is all about LOVE. ET_MAN has the best message I've ever read and understands the metaphysics in the truest way it can be expressed. To teach anything other than going within is encouraging distortions.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

reply to post by Annee

There are many things that can distort what the higher self can offer you as well as distort the inner voice. Many past life memories that people have also can be distorted by peoples wants, desires, pride, and needs.

This is why, certain things must be practiced, cleansed, and understood. Truth is not just given. If there can not be understanding, there will be distortion.

Thanks LV

Yes - my brother killed me in a previous life. Many issues I've had to work through on that one.

There were several separate intuitive experiences that brought me to the truth of issues I've had.

I was born with a defective partial jaw joint. In a group past life regression - - I could not come back because I was dead. I was a young girl of about 12. I was (I think - in England). There was a castle and sloping green hills. A man in armor came riding past where I was hiding behind a bush. Because I was frightened I ran - - and he struck me with a sword. The sword struck my jaw. The same jaw that is incomplete.

In a separate incident with an intuitive - - I discovered that man in armor was my brother in this lifetime.

We have so much to deal with (or some do). It just isn't easy. It takes a while.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I dont teach anything other then going within....but I have experiences also that truth can not just be laid in your lap. There is only so much a being is ready for...take yourself for example Unity, you cant see purpose in this world...so your views are limited (distorted). You are not ready for the full truth of it, for you cant handle it yet. The fact that you want to leave here, can cause distortions. Your own wants and desires...will most defiantly, cause distortions of what 'truths' you can have, for if your not ready for some things, you wont receive them just because you are seeking within.

Truth can not just be given....if a being is not ready for the understanding that goes along with the truth, they will only receive limited things.

Do you really think....that we all receive such different perspectives, cause we are all receiving absolute truths?

There are reasons are experiences dont match one another...there are reasons why some understand things others dont. Truth can not be given. It must, absolutely must, be walked in a path of understanding. If the being has already made up their mind about a understanding.....the Spirit or higher self is not going to over ride that.

The higher self is attached to the 'self' which is the ego. So yes, there is distortions in that path. This is why those that only seek the path of higher self, do not understand this world or the purpose of the Spirit being the only thing that is truly infinite.

Depending on the intentions of ones seeking, depends on what they can receive and understand. Depending on the self desires and wants of a being, depends on what limits will be placed on what they receive (or can see).

You often say things as matter of factly....this is itself, shows to me, your not open to where new things can be shown to you. On my path of higher self, I was not open to new things, I thought I knew, I thought I understood, I thought it was the highest path of me. Even in the path of Spirit, I know there are things I can not understand or be offered to understand until I accomplish certain things with my being. Letting go of certain things, excepting certain things....but that is OK....when I am ready, it will show itself.

The distortions and illusions are of purpose....for just as we are each only ready for so much, the Spirit needs to know through such ways what we are ready for.

You see rest and home...so your information you receive will focus on 'what you are ready for'. I have seen many that were only ready to let go of so much that they thought they knew....and in effect, only so much was offered to them for understanding.

You dont through pearls to something that knows not their worth. Many things that may be a truth, you would call foolishness, you would say absolutely not...because your not ready to see it. Someone could offer you a pearl, and you would not see its worth.

To sum it up bluntly, the path of self.....is full of distortions...for on the path of self, the being is constantly being weighted and measured. What you place faith in....shows the spirit what you still need and what you are not ready for.
edit on 6-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That was a true connect to your family, what LV is referring to is a suggestion that our inner memories, such as what you described are distorted. Again, the Kingdom of Heaven lies within. If someone else, be it, Buddha, Christ, the old man in the cabin next door, anyone, speaks words that resonate deep within you, you may find your nudges and journey beginning. Because we're a team and there are many guiding or showing the way. And Advanced souls that have voluntarily come in to show us the way. The thing that draws us is what is within us. Its our hearts, and souls that recognize truth There is no other draw. It must resonate within us. And our experiences. I know what I've experienced. I believe your experience is real, and often injuries in a past life carry through. With anyone in our lives, there is a karmic connection, or a past journey, there are coincidences.

I say things simiply. Prefering not too add too many words, as my thyroid messes up and I drop them, end up dropping words so I can say the opposite of what I mean. The simple words without a lot of "I feels," or watering things down, but getting straight to the poitn works best for me, I just push it out.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I do see purpose in the world. I quoted some of the best posts of ET_MAN to show what I believe, this is a school. But there is nothing ordained about the negativity. It is a error, and going the wrong way. Both ways arent equal. And the point of this school is to realize this.

And we're always ourselves, we never lose ourselves, in fact when these tests are over, we become so much more of ourselves, we gain an expanded consciousness and so much love.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

That was a true connect to your family, what LV is referring to is a suggestion that our inner memories, such as what you described are distorted.

I am not lost in interpretation. Everything applies.

There is more to that story.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Do you feel any strange energy over North America?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Like I said...you will only see what you are ready to see.

Saying something like 'absolutely not' shows you are not ready for new things or new truths. That is ok though, I admit, Im also not ready for certain things...but I admit this, the Spirit helps me know that its ok, what ever Im not ready for, is OK. For if Im not ready to understand it, Im not ready to receive it.

Distortions have their purpose, the Spirit uses things like this as tools to see what we are ready for. It takes time....

Just because someone is seeking within, does not mean they will receive full truth.

You said your self, there is 'error' here....this shows, you dont understand 'here'. There are no errors. Everything is meant to be, everything serves purpose for weighing and measuring us as individuals and us as a unit.

You can only buck against the idea that you are more then a 'self' for so long. We all reach a point of abandoning the self. If one cant understand this path....they cant 'see' the truth of it.

Its nothing personal or to be defensive of. If it was not for me seeking the path of the Holy Spirit, I would of never seen the distortions that were connected to my higher self.

You will not receive truths you are not ready for. Even if you sought within 24 hours a day 7 days a week....things wont be given unless the being is ready to understand them.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes, I have a very simple view point, its love and progression. I am open to learning new things, exactly where my energy recognition, and my own inner soul pushes and nudges me to go. Two friends really changed my paradigms, but it wasn't them, they only pointed the way. But it was because I recognized that this had been preordained, I recognized the road signs, and the stirring within was very strong. My Higher Self took over and led me the way, to understanding what they were hinting at even expanding into areas beyond what they had suggested.

I also know when something is not truth within, does not lead me to that way, even to see it as a trap, to be very aware of the traps out there.

Sometimes I see another way, I see different people expressing deep inner experiences, but having different beliefs about them or what is coming, and I honor their experiences and connections while at the same time knowing that its coming through them, their own life journey, and ways of viewing things, not just this life either, so if someone learnt to not trust people they may be judmental, or for another they may abase themselves.

What ET_MAN said is we're all on our own journeys. We'e unique rays, infintie snowflakes, doing it our way. We don't have to agree, but we need to get along. Everyone who begins to wake up and discover how they might assist or help has their own unique way of proceeding. And in this earth plane we're never going to see eye to eye.

But I have faith in myself, and I encourage everyone to begin their true inner journey and work on raising their love, and frequency. And find their way.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Some things resonate, not because they are a absolute truth....but because that being is resonating with something according to their own wants and needs in life.

It comes down to ones intent and what they are still wanting and needing.

For example, many resonate with the idea of 'ascension' for they have the want and need to leave here.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

quoted from Wiki on Gemini...

Gemini (Gem-en-i.e.) (♊) is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

So while Gemini is still a sign, it is no longer appropriately aligned. Not that such changes anything about astrology though. In a couple thousand years who knows how many of our constellation-signs will still be the same. And were we anywhere else in space—like the moon—none of the signs would be applicable.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There are no traps. There are only things that are tools to weigh and measure our inner being....to see what we are ready for.

The very idea that there are traps and errors makes me wonder what kind of faith you have in the divine design.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying, and have great respect for your viewpoints, but don't share these. I know within and am led strongly within, to what is true. Like I said, ET_MAN's metaphysics, and endless progression as yourself, is what this is about. Higher Self, is connected with the Sun, which is the projector of the hologram. Its the phone line home. Our Family and Future Selves dwell BEYOND the cosmos, they're not from it, but have already passed every test here, and are home. There is no moment where we do not cease to exist as self, we are infinite Rays, without beginning or ending, here we're like small children, falling off our bikes over and over again, with immature understandings, and concepts of love. They, our Future Selves are the Parents, watching over us. One day, we will progress to that role ourseleves, in fact, that is the goal of life here. And we'll be watching over the next batch of children.

Everything that is, has always been, is now, and will forever be. We exist in Infinity as Infinite souls.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

How do you figure that Gemini is no longer aligned?

The qoute you took from Wiki is pertaining to Gemini, but....stands for all the signs. All the signs are no longer aligned to the time they used to be, its not just Gemini. Its all of the signs....due to the wobble of Earth.

All the signs are no longer aligned to the 'dates' that astrology gives. Its not just Gemini. In another 2000 years, all of them will change again, to different dates for when the Sun rises in each sign.

edit on 6-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There is only one thing that is infinite and that is the Holy Spirit. Like I said, we see different things for we are ready for different things. You can only be given to see, what you are ready to see.

Its always great conversing
but sleep is calling me now

My best to all
LV

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join