It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I had to go look this one up... made me want to burn down all of Wiki. I don't handle the maths so well. I doubt our Resident God does either though. Typically, before one can grasp mathematical concepts something as simple as language must be learned...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think any God that is connected to an all-knowing spirit should be an expert mathematician, since math is often used to describe reality, for instance sacred geometry or Fibonacci numbers.
edit on 4-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
To all of those conversing about what 'christ' is....

Its a level we are all to reach. Jesus showed us ways to reach this, through finding the inner nature of the Holy Spirit, in turn, living for the life of spirit over the life of flesh. This is much more then a choice, it must be understood WHY we are to do this. It cant be forced, things forced are not understood.

Much of what is acclaimed to Jesus is misunderstood. In saying 'through me' is saying....through what I have done. Walk in my footsteps, Ill show you the way. As he said 'pick up your own cross (for no other can carry it for you ) and 'follow me'.

Jesus was no different then any of us....WE are to go on and do better things....We are the ones that MUST move mountains.

Love to all!
LV

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

If He was no different from us, why could He do miracles and we can't? Why did He make wild claims like He would sit at the right hand of God and come in the sky?

And if He really didn't do those miracles, why would any Jew abandon their faith to follow Him?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

He was more empowered than we. I truly believe he came from Beyond, already his Higher Self, to teach us, and show the way out of this cosmos, to pass the tests. That he came probably several times, and his message is one of Love. But he also said, that which he did we could do and greater.

I also believe in the Christ consciousness. That this message is not restricted to earth, but is a cosmic one as well.

Also, the reincarnation issue cannot be attribute to what Yeshua taught as there are different scrolls, and I even read a thread yesterday here, about the language of the Judaic religion being altered from its original verb form, which changes the meaning. That religion seems to be controlled a great deal, and manipulated. I have a strong feeling that what we're reading today is not anything like what was said or meant.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Annee

• Jesus' disciples—Himself and the 12—are astrological (12 signs of the Zodiac, and Jesus in the center representing the sun).

I thought there were actually 13 Zodiac signs?

We are all just setting suns, shining light for the brief day in which we rise. Some of us get a longer day than others. Some of us shine brighter and warmer on our given day. And some of us get eclipsed by our ego and just spew darkness during our rise. But when we set, we set. And someone else rises.

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

What if a person chose to follow Buddha instead of Yeshua?
Another thing intrigues me about Yeshua. Was Yeshua really married to Mary Magdalene and is there really a royal bloodline (from Yeshua)?
edit on 4-10-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

It is not so much the man but what the man taught that is the key this is why we say Christ, as in to follow path of Christ leads to be christed such men are examples of paths to follow but such paths converge into one near end of the path for the roads may fork but the path to the door is a straight line. Remember that it is the way of living that is the key not the faith in the person but recognising the way of living in itself would just make you love them for you would realise what a service they have given you. budda was also a representation of Christ so following such would be of benefit as well as we said all masters share one thing in common they are blessed by God in their fruits of labour for that is the key to live as Christ did not speak it but be it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

We already seen what happens to you, you dont want to know

I've seen what happens to me, too. However, you must be looking through the wrong looking glass if you assume I don't want to know. Here's the great big reality of what will happen to me:

I will continue to age, and along the way I will make some new friends. Among these friends I will teach several spiritual insights which will help them come to terms with their own morality. Then, one day I will die. At my funeral will gather everyone who I have ever touched, or inspired. After my funeral my body will slowly decompose while my essence transcends language and contemplation to become something beyond both words and thoughts.

but it cause of your actions and things you messed with that you shouldnt have

Nothing is "off-limits" to a sentient being who exists to question and challenge every pre-conceived notion of what reality is. That being so, I regret nothing, and feel no guilt for past misadventures. Tales of my own misdeeds affect me in no great way, as I have come to terms with who I am, what I've done, and where I am headed. It seems as though you still see everything in terms of "good" and "bad" objectively. You know no sense of subjective existence. What a pity.

This is possible to be changed if you stop being such a self serving person and begin to understand what Christ truely represented

Christ is a plagiarized allegorical representation of the solar Messiah in the age of Pisces, meant to represent the life of the sun throughout a year. And then an aeon (age). Jesus is a mythological hybrid of pagan allusions, metaphors, and myths all used by Rome, and later empires, for political control. Subjugation of the masses is what Christ really is.

instead of argueing with One carrying the Authority of God 'creator' Adonai

Maybe this Adonai made you... but if such is so—and judging by your own internal inconsistencies and short-comings— then he makes faulty things. Therefore, I'd rather not let an inept workman have his way with me.

Thanks, but no thanks.

All teachings past to the world are of the same origin

Wrong. Teachings evolve over time, as all things do.

Animism, paganism, polytheism, henotheism, monotheism, Hermeticism, occultism, theosophy, UFOlogy, fundamentalism, cult psychology, biology, astronomy, divination, spirituality, spiritism... they're all different belief systems because they're not the same in origin, intent, or destination.

Surely someone so wise as yourself would have done research on the evolution and history of religious, spiritual, and ethical teachings.

Or maybe not...

The rest is pseudo-biblical jargon, and mystic word-play without any substantial importance, or meaning. Satan, Yahweh, God and the Devil, angels, densities and the threat of limitless torment and torture! Oh no! Go ahead, ACB, prove the existence of God and the Devil. Then I'll listen a little more to your cryptic fire and brimstone speak.

'til then, why don't you open a book, or go talk with a priest, or sit down at a temple and listen to some monks discuss their faith. You might learn something!

~ Wandering Scribe

What I am shown about you is your are operative of disinformation, hence why your malipulations present and why you are well read for all disinformation professionals are intelligence and wise in their art of disinformation, you are very dangerous to people and it is our duty to warn people about what you would lead them into, since we know you have dabled in things that has been warned because of the dangers of dabling and are working for things that you know exist yet support them.

It shows us how little you do know of truth with much of what you do post, but we will let you find out hard way if that is your decision, freewill can be a doubled edged sword.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
To all of those conversing about what 'christ' is....

Its a level we are all to reach. Jesus showed us ways to reach this, through finding the inner nature of the Holy Spirit, in turn, living for the life of spirit over the life of flesh. This is much more then a choice, it must be understood WHY we are to do this. It cant be forced, things forced are not understood.

Much of what is acclaimed to Jesus is misunderstood. In saying 'through me' is saying....through what I have done. Walk in my footsteps, Ill show you the way. As he said 'pick up your own cross (for no other can carry it for you ) and 'follow me'.

Jesus was no different then any of us....WE are to go on and do better things....We are the ones that MUST move mountains.

Love to all!
LV

totally correct yet when it is shown it is denouced and attacked because of peoples ego to seek to have own versions of truth and own paths which they dont want to allow it to become one, they speak of oneness yet do not live by it hypocrits are not welcome in heaven. Well yeshua was abit different his soul was of a much more developed stage a higher density most of your Christed ones in history are of higher developed souls from the heavens sent to bring the sparks back but sparks can only re-enter the heavens once they earn their place, for those fallen must re-create themself.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by 547000

He was more empowered than we. I truly believe he came from Beyond, already his Higher Self, to teach us, and show the way out of this cosmos, to pass the tests. That he came probably several times, and his message is one of Love. But he also said, that which he did we could do and greater.

I also believe in the Christ consciousness. That this message is not restricted to earth, but is a cosmic one as well.

Also, the reincarnation issue cannot be attribute to what Yeshua taught as there are different scrolls, and I even read a thread yesterday here, about the language of the Judaic religion being altered from its original verb form, which changes the meaning. That religion seems to be controlled a great deal, and manipulated. I have a strong feeling that what we're reading today is not anything like what was said or meant.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You believe in it but you been also denying it, so explain to us how this is not hypocritical, btw some on this forum are bad news. We think it obvious who you should be weary of lest be caught up in their wells. You can do all done in past if align with Christ consciousness right now you are not aligned hence why you do not possess the power of God or the authority of the heavens. When I do eventually become better known then displays of miracles will be shown but not until the harvest is only a few moments away this will not be sown, by then those who learned of the Arks the Christed ones on earth now and their is 64,000,000 Arks higher developed souls from densitys beyond this realm, the people who listen to them will make the harvest the ones who deny them will not and will have consequence, I know this because of what I am who I represent and why I am born I also know peoples fates based on their interaction to the teachings I present to them, because these teachings are the salvation but you are the messiah because you are the choice maker, while are in this density you are fallen.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I have felt this from few perspectives and contemplate which is Truth. I have viewed from Dreams/Visions of the Catalyst event's to come. However as much as ET_MAN has taught me well, to be Physically/Emotionally/Spiritually prepared everyday as anything can happen as a result to consequence of each Thought/Choice/Action.

When I feel my low points in life, I always attempt to question WHY do I feel like this, WHY am I tormenting myself like this, WHAT will I do to CHANGE, HOW will I be the BETTER person, WHERE do I strive to go in LIFE???

And the list goes on and eventually I stop living in self-pitty and get up and do something about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

I have felt this from few perspectives and contemplate which is Truth. I have viewed from Dreams/Visions of the Catalyst event's to come. However as much as ET_MAN has taught me well, to be Physically/Emotionally/Spiritually prepared everyday as anything can happen as a result to consequence of each Thought/Choice/Action.

When I feel my low points in life, I always attempt to question WHY do I feel like this, WHY am I tormenting myself like this, WHAT will I do to CHANGE, HOW will I be the BETTER person, WHERE do I strive to go in LIFE???

And the list goes on and eventually I stop living in self-pitty and get up and do something about it.

Brother learn the cosmic laws and live by it and the gates of heaven will open for you.

Below is for all who read it:

what people who dont get this are missing is in heaven you are considered fallen, it is only by understanding the very cosmic laws that all in heaven exist through live by when born can you hope to be welcome back into heaven and part of this consequence as we have said is to re-create yourself. Why do you think we have told you those who do not make harvest will not exist who they have been this entire cycle all lifes is to be erased only that which is the seed will remain and be replanted so a new tree may grow, you think this lies you call the rapture nonsense you ignore the teachings of the bible 'not the religions' but the wisdom and intelligence behind the parables and you will see soon that you decieved yourself this does include those focusing on the shining object ignoring the rest.

You have all been given by the masters tools to figure out the way, yet constantly your egos in your lifes prevented you from ascension just as it is doing now with all conflict your have created with me because of them, instead of having the opportunity to learn humbly and allow us to remove those programs from you by showing you how too, you have made most of our interactions a game of ego tenis.

Some are here to disrupt your growth we know who they are they will be punished for such actions in the future, for to be ignorant and speak is one thing but to know what one speaks and damage it does to another and continue to do it is another.

It seems people dont like rightousness which is ashame for all angelic beings in truth are rightous, hence those who speak to those malipulating them emotionally telling them what they want to hear supporting their wishful thinking are decieving people and those who follow them will have a shock in future and by then it is to late the harvest will be done and they will not have fun.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 5-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Thankyou for your Truth. I have had a dream state where I feel it was real and infront of me was a large table with both men and women either side and they wore bright long robes and had no jellewery and no presence of riches, just Higher Order and my Mother was sat infront of me that was questioning all the doubt's I feel and I feel this was a reflection of my inner feelings of what I determine to be of TRUTH.

It's like my Mother being the metaphor and I being the viewer of my reflection of emotions. Does this make sense?

I anaylise everything whilst I sleep.

Whilst I'm awake I observe not just myself but everything around me.

I seek so deeply for the TRUTH and have been reminded numerous occassions what I need to do. Right now the sun is shining brightly over the house so I must be on the right lines of what I speak.

Thankyou for the LIGHT Higher Self/Family of Light.

I felt from that dream state something so strong that I found hard to accept as TRUTH because I was afraid it was so.

I find it hard to trust people and have recently found something to turn a negative into a positive.

I realised if I can get myself in-check suchas my health then I would strive and go far in life knowing that I have FAITH and I'm WILLING to achieve anything POSITIVE to get out the pit's and strive for LOVE & LIGHT.

I know deep-down that I need to give out UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to ALL and everyone. I just need to control my temper at times and stop having issy-fits over trivial events/situations.

I should KNOW better to turn a NEGATIVE into A POSITIVE.

It's not that hard, yet I continue to live life hard, WHY? Because I struggle to TRUST people as I have been stepped on to. And I've never agreed with the money system. I get laughed at when I speak on visions that I feel and believe this Earth COULD be ONE-1 day like very much similar to Utopia where I was shown a small village and three large suns to the North East of where I was stood and Yeshua smiled with happiness and raised his left arm to his left side and showed me the way to the village. I have made a drawing of this and it's upstairs at this moment.

I still remember this experience like it was yesterday.

Though speaking of yesterday is the same as today as tomorrow is today the same day and will always be one day from the perspective of a 'no-time' true reality.

I've a lot to talk of experiences that's why I struggle sometimes to contemplate what I need to do to get out-side my 'comfort-zone' and start living lovingly and joyfully and fulfill my Soul/Heart and Spirit and LEARN the lessons I have come here to LEARN.

Thankyou for your "TIME" reading this.

L & L.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I have posted many times I loved Yeshua's message. However, the bible is a Grims Fairy Tale, it was very negative to read, and represented war, and murder. I have never believed in an unloving Creator like this. I do not accept the Dracos or Reptilian/Annunuki's, the old empire, the ones who won the war over Mars as Creator. They are in this cosmos school too. And the scriptures that were passed on from Judah, Egypt, Sumar, and Atlantis are theirs. Which explains their harshness.

Now you're suggesting to read between the lines and glean an even harsher belief and to accept this twist on LOVE.

LOVE is not going to wipe anyone's memories, or reformat anyone. Everyone here has gone through enough pain and sorrows, they count very very very very very much. They count more than anything. Each person counts as if they were the only one in creation, and no one who is the Creators/Designers/Programmers of the Cosmic School allows anyone to be lost forever.

I have been told about the Living Game and this Annanuki Soul Wiping Technology but even so, everything is recorded, all is backed up, and its all temporal. Even if it takes a million, or a billion years, when the soul recovers and learns LOVE, and KINDNESS, and CARES FOR EVERY SOUL EQUALLY, then they will gain all their memories.

I do believe in Christ Consciousness, I don't support any talk of souls being reformatted. This is a school, and its job is to make souls loving.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why is it when people piss off other people on ATS someone always accuses someone else of being a disinfo agent?

Also do you have any knowledge besides spiritual knowledge? Everyone and their father claims to have spiritual knowledge. It's the iinternet equivalent of an english degree. Like, say, can you provide answers to unanswered math and physics questions? Or perhaps explain something more simple as why diatomic particles at room temperature have five degrees of freedom instead of seven? It would help out getting more people to believe in your dubious claims.
edit on 5-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by LeoVirgo

If He was no different from us, why could He do miracles and we can't? Why did He make wild claims like He would sit at the right hand of God and come in the sky?

And if He really didn't do those miracles, why would any Jew abandon their faith to follow Him?

If you remember, many did not accept the new things Jesus taught during his time. He told them time and time again why they did not understand the things he taught, for they walked in wisdom of Earthly things, not Spiritual things. So they could not see with the eye they needed to use, they only used their earthly eyes to see.

I am cautious to believe everything that was written of Jesus. I think alot of the miracles acclaimed to him could be a deeper personification to show us transformation and ability in Spirit. Since I have not experienced through my personal time of Spirit a hierarchy kind of heaven with a 'throne' and people being held above others, I am cautious to find importance in claims such as 'sitting on the right hand of God or coming in the sky as literal things. I dont find that the Spirit works in supernatural ways, like a being suddenly appearing in the sky for all to see. Many old stories were told in ways that personified the things we dont understand, like mysteries in the sky. Many tails before the Bible personified the Sun, used the constellations the sun passed through for personification, it could very well be we see such personifications still being used in the Bible.

I dont get caught up in the details, I seek more the nature of Spirit in things that I read. There were others during those times that claimed supernatural things like 'flying' ect. We could also see things that were not understood being claimed to a person that certain people wanted to hold on high due to that person being a part of their tribe, or that person being their 'king'....like the tribe of Judah or the ones that wanted to be of the tribe of Judah, there may have been a group that wanted a humble situation to be something that they could hold 'pride' of.

Im not saying I know that those things are not true or hold importance, Im saying I just search more for the teachings of humble things that can help me understand the nature of Spirit.

Who is to say, when reaching the vibration of living for spirit over flesh, that someone is not capable of more then what we can do normally. Like healing....who is to say, that if your vibration is more of Spirit then of your bodily flesh, you would not be able to fill someones body will healing energy. I personally have not witnessed this as absolute 100%....but I know my mother has survived through many things of illness that most people would of died from.

My best
LV
edit on 5-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Still, if He was just a bum with dreams or grandeur, I don't think people would follow Him. There had to be something that happened to convince the Jews of the time to stop believing in Judaism, and something that convinced the apostles to throw their lives away preaching about Him.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well I would be cautious to any who claim to know they have reached the vibration of 'christ'....for even Jesus showed a humble nature and said there is only ONE who is Good...which is the Spirit.

Many fools will claim to be wise.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Still, if He was just a bum with dreams or grandeur, I don't think people would follow Him. There had to be something that happened to convince the Jews of the time to stop believing in Judaism, and something that convinced the apostles to throw their lives away preaching about Him.

Some may saw him as a bum...while others seeking spiritual things saw him as a humble man who was not living for things that could rust and be destroyed.

There are reasons why some heard truth from his lips while others that could not let go of Earthly ways heard lies.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Were the hippies divine spiritual teachers, or just a bunch of hippies? I don't think Jesus was just a hippy.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join