It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i have to be honest, i have always checked in on your "big" previous thread, about oct. 28, 2011. i've always sort-of respected it, in the way you handled yourself and also that date coincides with the date that i heard in my own heart (despite the popular 12 21 2012 date...

ugh...i had a whole thing typed out but....
here...i think that in reading this i just realized how little understanding you truly have beyond love and what you say is coming. which we all know is. right on with the date, maybe. we're probably all wrong.

do you know any more than hidden hand? how do you know more than a grain of sand? you do not, its just a different grain of sand.

i'm not defending hidden hand, not anything you read should be taken to heart 100%. i fully believe in taking what resonates and discarding the rest.

the reason i feel you lack understanding, is that good and bad ARE illusions.
in a way you (or everyone, how can you know though as you are just you, now) can prefer "good" over "bad" but they are still just perceptions.
i mean, to you eating feces=bad, right? but to someone else eating feces=mighty fine. we would institutionalize that person, but that would not change that persons perception of GOOD where most would see bad, right?

same goes for murder, obviously some people don't see murder as "bad", at least not in the same sense that you do...or others who are polarizing "positively"

anyways
i do not have a problem with polarization...
i feel that is part of the path...of course...
but to you come off, to me, as wanting to be somewhat of a teacher.
if you don't understand the illusion of duality, it makes you seem more like a student.
students, well, its not true what they say "if you want to master something, teach it" at least not spiritually...

sorry, my 3 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

Hi 1of144k,

ET_MAN, Who are the harvesters?

Harvest is just a word that can be defined/looked at from different perspectives depending on one's belief/definition/understanding of the word 'harvest' or in a particular beliefs case an event or 'the harvest.' If one thinks of the word 'harvester' as being the one that determines where a 'soul' goes after earth life then 'You' are your own 'harvester' based on your own choices/decisions/actions. If one is using the word 'harvesters' as in referring to those who assist 'souls' getting from one place to another then the 'Soul Family' (Advanced souls on higher levels) or Teachers/Creators/Designers would be the 'harvesters.'

Is it in one's best interests to be harvested?

Is it in one's best interest to receive a report card?
Some may like it and some might not, but either way it's part of the earth life school experience. To pass or fail is still a process of progression, those that don't pass have learned something from the earth life school experience and may pass the next time around. Naturally for those who pass it's a much more rewarding experience moving on to a higher grade/level or higher state of existence.

Are there negative and positive harvests? Thanks...

Are there negative and positive 'souls' on earth?

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM71 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The devil comes as light.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Hi Sphinx551,

ET_MAN,
1. Overall, do you think Hidden-Hand is dis-info?

Many in the world truly believe what they preach, it doesn't necessarily mean they are intentionally sharing disinfo only that they truly believe 'they know' what they believe 'they know.'

2. Is this person any different than Hidden-Hand?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Give me a few days to go over the thread and I will get back to you on it.

Thanks.

You're welcome,

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

i have to be honest,

Hi Double_Frick, I have to be honest as well.

i have always checked in on your "big" previous thread, about oct. 28, 2011.

Perhaps you mean the 10.11.11. thread.

i've always sort-of respected it, in the way you handled yourself and also that date coincides with the date that i heard in my own heart (despite the popular 12 21 2012 date...

From my perspective, always go with your inner feelings/discernment/intuition or what resonates, always follow your heart.

do you know any more than hidden hand?

Based on what I've read from the hidden hand message and what I've personally experienced from interactions with those behind the scenes of earth I would have to agree with the following quote by David Wilcock in reference to the world/elite or so called PTB - 'illuminati.'

"They are a fundamentalist religion just like any of the others, they still believe this weird stuff, they follow these teachings, they actually buy into this. David Wilcock

Here is another quote from the original post.

When it comes to belief and 'in the know' there is little difference between others and the elite, most have been taught to believe in what they believe and truly believe they are 'in the know.' There is little difference between the elite and the many institutions of the world that have been led to believe they are 'in the know.' The majority of the world believes they are 'in the know' with what they believe.

how do you know more than a grain of sand? you do not,

(Metaphorically speaking) if we are referring to 'all there is to know' on an infinite level then one can say we know less than a grain of sand but does that change what that grain of sand truly is regardless of how one perceives it to be?

If you are to ask me how can I know more than others on the planet then my only honest answer to you would be that I've been off the planet and visited other existences/places with memories of some of those experiences. I've asked many questions and been shown many things therefore I feel that I'm in somewhat of a position to have a little more of the earth life picture then perhaps someone that is living a life based on their own earth life education, upbringing, culture, tradition, belief/religion and so on.

In sharing the above and being in such a position it doesn't make me anymore special or better than anyone. I do not believe in such a thing as more special or better.

its just a different grain of sand.

(Metaphorically speaking) if we compare a grain of sand to representing a 'belief' how many grains of sand would you say there are in the world? Can everyone's grain of sand or 'belief' be correct?

i'm not defending hidden hand, not anything you read should be taken to heart 100%. i fully believe in taking what resonates and discarding the rest.

As previously stated: “From my perspective, always go with your inner feelings/discernment/intuition or what resonates, always follow your heart.”

the reason i feel you lack understanding, is that good and bad ARE illusions.

I can respect your own personal opinion/belief on the above statement. As the saying goes: Everyone's entitled to their own opinion/perspective/belief and there are many things from my perspective in this world that are illusions but then again there are many things that are not illusions. Getting into what is an illusion and what's not an illusion is a very complex/deep topic/subject (at least for me.)

One can believe that love, hate, evil, pain, joy, negative, positive, happiness, sadness or (oppositions) do not exist. That is everyone's own personal choice/decision/belief but does it change what truly IS?

Some may agree on the following words love, hate, good, bad, happiness, sadness as being merely words, concepts or ideas according to one's definition/understanding/belief of such words based on culture/upbringing/belief and so on but does it change what truly IS?

When we refer to what truly IS? We refer to the way it really IS.

One would may call that the 'Truth.'

Are there truly oppositions in life?

Does the night truly exist and does the day truly exist?

One can believe that the night is an illusion or that it's not really dark but does it change what it really IS?

Or what IS it really?

One might reason with themselves and say in order to accurately answer the above questions one must first truly understand the true reality/nature of the earth life/existence and understand how the human body perceives things from the physical senses.

What's truly behind the materials of this world if anything?

Are all of the physical senses illusion?

Are all of a persons inner feelings illusion?

Is everything in the world that a person sees illusion?

Are all things in the world including our very existence an illusion?

One can also believe that the day is an illusion and that it's not really light but dark or neither but does it change what it truly IS?

When someone feels that they LOVE someone do they really love them or is Love merely an illusion and those who feel they love someone do not really love them after all or do they?

Is everything in this world an illusion or are some things truly the way they ARE?

People can believe in just about anything, they can believe that the rocks of the earth are their deceased relatives. They can believe that the trees are their Creators, they can believe in virtually anything about the creation, evolution, human origin or life in general.

But does it change what it truly IS?

Does it change the 'truth' behind the world of how everything on the planet came to be?

Is there such a thing as truth?

How many versions of the creation and human origin can there be?

How many truths can there be if there even is such a thing as truth?

Can everyone's belief/theory in human origin/creation be correct?

in a way you (or everyone, how can you know though as you are just you, now) can prefer "good" over "bad" but they are still just perceptions.

We can agree that good and bad are merely words/perceptions or ideas for a person according to one's definition/understanding/belief of such words based on culture/upbringing/belief and so on but does it change what truly IS?

Do oppositions in life truly exist?

Is there such a thing as a right way to live for a 'soul' and a wrong way to live for a 'soul.'?

Of course anyone can philosophize/theorize/reason with themselves about good, bad, right and wrong being merely words/beliefs for people based on what they believe to be good, bad, right or wrong and in doing so they are correct in suggesting such a thing based on the many different beliefs/religions or versions/definitions of such words in the world.

Many various cultures/religions/beliefs believe 'good' to be one thing and bad to be another thing differing from other countries religions/beliefs/cultures such as a woman being stoned to death for 'adultery' somewhere in the middle east or someone being punished for breaking the law based on that particular country's law of the land. Countries agree that murder is not 'right' therefore punishable by prison sentence or in some cases 'death sentence' depending on the circumstances/situations. Of course if it is a war then killing someone is looked upon as acceptable by a country 'fighting for their cause' or country whatever that may be.

What is right for one person may be different for another person based on upbringing, culture, society, education, belief and so on.

What is wrong for a another person may be different for yet another person based on upbringing, culture, society, education, belief and so on.

If we are to rationalize/philosophize/reason – we may suggest the following:

Right is merely an idea/belief to a person of what is right.
Wrong is merely an idea/belief to a person of what is wrong.

Based on the above we can make the presumption that there is no right or wrong since it's merely only an idea of what is right or wrong based on one's belief or definition of what is right or wrong.

The above can be rationalized/reasoned and can even make sense but does it change what is really IS?

Is there such a thing as right or wrong for the Creator or Creators?

Is there such a thing as a Creator or Creators?

What would the Creator or Creators have to say about it?

If there is no right or wrong then there must be no right way of living or wrong way of living, what does that make this life then if there are no rules or a person is free to live and do anything they want without consequence?

If there is no right or wrong do you believe in consequence to action?

Is there such a thing as karma or a consequence to one's action?

Does it really matter what anyone does in their life if there are no consequences?

Is there a certain path to follow that leads in one direction and another path that leads in another direction or do all paths regardless of how a person lives lead only in one direction?

Is there anything inside a person that makes them FEEL like perhaps they are doing something good, bad, right or wrong?

Ethics:

a. A set of principles of right conduct.

b. A theory or a system of moral values:

A few added quotes:

“They are not following dharma who resort to violence to achieve their purpose. But those who lead others through nonviolent means, knowing right and wrong, may be called guardians of the dharma.”Buddha quotes (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

"If you think it is difficult to do the right thing with your life, think about how difficult it will be to live your life doing the wrong things. Many people think doing the right thing is hard, and I agree with them, it is hard. On the other hand, doing the wrong thing seems easy, but boy, oh boy, does it get hard fast. And undoing the wrong thing seems to take a lot more time and energy than we thought, all the while taking this effort away from doing the right thing. So before you go for that easy, comfortable wrong thing, take a second look at what will be involved in undoing it, and then do the right thing. Believe it or not, doing the right thing turns out to be doing the easiest thing.”

“There is no easy formula for determining right and wrong livelihood, but it is essential to keep the question alive. To return the sense of dignity and honor to manhood, we have to stop pretending that we can make a living at something that is trivial or destructive and still have sense of legitimate self-worth. A society in which vocation and job are separated for most people gradually creates an economy that is often devoid of spirit, one that frequently fills our pocketbooks at the cost of emptying our souls.”

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."

Here's another thread that I started a while back on a discussion of what is right and what is wrong. Feel free to share your own personal opinions/beliefs/perspectives on the subject on this thread or the other.

The Law of One - What is Right and What is Wrong?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry, my 3 cents.

No apology necessary and thanks for sharing your opinions/beliefs and I hope we can further discuss in a respectful and friendly manner.

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM71 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've had lifelong experiences, sitings, contact, and glmpses, memories, and constant inner pushes, that while confusing, and certainly more so when you begin to seek online and discover a lot of information, disclosures, opinions even, concerning negative agendas. It gets confusing, only trusting inner knowing, inner memories, and knowing who I am helped, because the more I searched for answers, with love, kept sending out love and concern, the more I was shown. I reached a stage, with meditation, where I really didn't seek any form of siting or contact, that became far less important than connecting to my Higher Self, because I'd had that connection occur, had myself well up in myself and was able to recognize the souls of those around me and in the media, and was able to connect to my Family of Light, Soul Family, reach right in and be in oneness.

You do not connect to Higher Self, without being a state of higher frequency and love. Your Higher Self is outside this test/school/system, is what I call a parent, not a child, who views all here as children, students, to describe is very hard. There is a way that is love, that forgives all, that desires equality and eutopia, that could never walk by another in need, that strives to feel everyones deepest feeling and thoughts (which is the Universal Understanding and the connection all beyond this level, all who progress feel, joined and united, its like a frequency channel, where your innermost thoughts are felt and understood, perfect communication, everyones needs are met).

We connect with our family in love, when we are not focused on self, but feel for everyone. A negative person connecting with Higher Self, thinking that is Higher Self, is being completely misled.

So my seeking became, a search for Higher Self. The experiences continued but I had a new focus, and meditation on infinity, "time", "no time", connecting to the Family by sungazing, because the sun is our collective consciousness, and also more, broadcast in station, phone line home station. That brought connections and downloads, waking up more and more understanding, of the DVD, the infinte roll fo film of our lives. One day I knew that in that metaphor of the film roll, we all had to be here in a lower density plane at least once, that not only are we learning lessons, but in "infinity" the very act of becoming self, feeling separate from others, losing that Universal Understanding, and memories, and working towards defining who we are, made it real forever.

This experience, school and lessons aside, is the clip that holds the film roll in, that defines self. We are becoming ourselves, an individual ray, and as we grow up, in love, and become concerned with others, with values that are beneath the surface of life, compassion and equality over materialism, forgiveness and understanding over judgments and relatiation for wrong doings, sharing all with all, if possible, as we grow in this, we grow, and grow into an adult, a parent, no longer a child, but a parent who is secure in self, unique in expression of love, and able to help, make a difference in teaching, guiding others for the tasks and progressions ahead.

All the strong inner pushes ceased. I still am nudged. My experiences with ET also changed again. The message I get now is usually concerning "time". This is the past, we are experiencing a past memory of Higher Self. And time itself, we have the "time" to do those things we put off thinking there was no "time" for I was told during a masked dream that they do not do time, but that the past day took 9 days to complete. And to write this down.

When connected to Higher Self, you experience a state of being that is love and concerned with all. There is no acceptance for our selfishness, for our materialism, for our desires for promotions, to prove things to others, to win over another, our worries about status or ego, while there are people starving in this world. To imagine there is no right or wrong is folly. Love is the answer. To see all things with love and desire everyone absolute wellbeing. To know we cannot force others, but encourage, and that they have the right to be happy and free and survive if they do not agree with us.

There most definitely are rights and wrongs, though the society we live in may actually value opposite things. For example, there is no justification for stoning a woman for adultery, in our hearts we know what is right. The idea of forcing upon another your so called "ethics" and corporally punishing one, when religions and spirituality and many norms of conduct are merely philosophies that all free people can decide for themselves. Nor should there be any punitive result, such as homelessness out of adultery either, for no one has the right to deprive anyone of the right to a home and garden and contributing as they can, in other words, banking and realtors are crimes, they limit and enslave people, they try to force people to follow their demands for employment.

Other people, even those we marry, are gifts, their presence in our life is a gift, not an obligation, and no one owns another. Our Higher Selves are very strict with us, loving, kind and forgiving of all, but we ourselves in the presence of our Future Selves find ourselves lacking and judge our own shortcomings. We also remember those we have hurt, that they are beloved family. We experience everything they did, and do not do so with judgment of them but with understanding.

Love loves and respects the other. When someone has done wrong, ie hurt another, love walks in everyones moccasins and sees the need to heal, love encourages but does not retaliate, nudges but does not clobber the other the head. Love shines its light. Love does not enslave others, but frees them. Love is undertanding as well. Love strives to see the light in all, to look for the natural love others have. There is nothing stronger than Love.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We can all be like Jesus or Buddha?
Thanks.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
well I read the Hidden Hand in it's entirety,and found myself utterly disgusted as sometimes happens when a demon rears it's ugly head

It was typical double speak demon talk

these things that control TPTB and I do believe something controls them
they seem to need near constant programing to maintain their state of
hypnosis

these things are not human and having encountered a non human entity or two I can tell you that not human means like NOTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE, so I ask you to believe me a witness that these things DO NOT love you ,they in fact do not love at all

they are a whole lot like a computer program on a loop, my impression is they do not can not THINK as you or I understand that word

there can not be ANY cooperation or agreement between us and them

they are awful, so if Hidden Hand is under their control as he says then God help you if you give any consideration to his/her lies

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Our Higher Selves are, and until we are clear and loving thoughts, we don't go home. We are akin to thoughts of Higher Selves projecting into a DVD/holographic/interactive learning school, and we cant go back home, unless we are truly loving thoughts, and we all have things to work through.

One thing we can do is sit quietly and allow more of ourselves to bubble up like a wellspring within or torso, our inner star, like sunlight, like a sunbeam. Try to let this light in, connction in, when we are tired, or going to react, because we need to shine light into the world instead, shine love.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Its not cooperation or agreement. Love does not compromise. Its a different thing. We can feel compassion and invite them to remember who they really are, and to go back on their real missions, they have forgotten, they have family waiting, and begin to take steps, courageously, to make up for whats happened, while in time is best.

But, we have to be firm and denounce all negativity. Its like this: Love & Light, wake up please, you have family waiting. I denounce what you are doing and all negativity! You must leave. (this is what you say when something dark is around you, but on earth we are all affected others too, but we still must not allow them to be near us like that, we withdraw all support, and denounce them.) But send love and light and compassion too.

On the other side of the veil, in "no time" we have all made it through. They also have very loving Higher/Future selves and though very lost and with distortions and mud caking their light, they are our beloved family. In no time, we could say to our family, and true love, be back in a "second", where there is no second, no "higher", "lower", "bigger", "smaller", "past", "future". But in that proveribal "second" all come back, though for some, a kazillion/trillion years have passed in this school.

Nonetheless, the pain is very real. There is a river of sorrow flowing this cosmos that permeates all in the Beyond. They come in to help. Those from other systems do too, to get family out and to nudge all, to love all. For they do not see, the bad guys and good guys like we do.

My Higher Self sees all as small children, when I connected I was so surprised at the parenting, loving, calm, nonjudgmental, nonreactive mode. And on such a higher frequency, like a field of me, very clear. To her, the negatives are like children running with scissors, a threat to self and others. What do you do when your child is running with something sharp after his sibling? Shoot him? No.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

On the other side of the veil, in "no time" we have all made it through. They also have very loving Higher/Future selves and though very lost and with distortions and mud caking their light, they are our beloved family.

no they don't and no they aren't

In no time, we could say to our family, and true love, be back in a "second", where there is no second, no "higher", "lower", "bigger", "smaller", "past", "future". But in that proveribal "second" all come back, though for some, a kazillion/trillion years have passed in this school.

I know that no time is this way no argument there

you're wasting your pity on these things it's not helping you. it's not winning you love points in and alternate reality . It might actually be hurting you as it is possibly losing you discernment points, it's funny to them
well to paraphrase they don't feel amusement

anyway I don't blame you if you haven't seen one it's hard to imagine a thing beyond connection or some would say redemption

Peace to you

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I am not wasting a thing, but have experienced more answers about whats behind the veil and this only happens in relationship to working on self and overcoming negativity within self, and fear and sending love. I have been shown glimpses behind the veil and am not quite sure what you're talking about. Its all about love and endless progression. Everyone makes it out eventually, but the pain is very real so we are never to judge anyone, no matter who they are, and send love and light an encouragement. At the same time we are to renounce/denounce negative behavriors and agenda. All are family. All are light under the masks they wear, in this entire cosmos. One is either soul, consciousness, light, the Family, in the school, or a toaster/robot/program.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm going to share a strange thing recently, this happened twice, the feeling of being monitored by something very negative. The first time it occurred, I had image appear and a feeling like some kind of challenge was going to happen. He was horned, looked menacing, something I would call Saturn related. The moment this oppressive thing occurred, spontanously, I instantly was in a garden, field, as in Higher Self mode, and was sitting in a field of flowers with this horned "demon" standing near me, and there was a stream, creek, beside me with a pool in it, that was like a mirror.

He looked into the pool and to my shock he was a beautiful, young woman with long dark blond hair, and at that moment, a guide, with long blond hair, blue uniform, a beautiful gentle man stepped into the scene and offered his hand to his beloved and invited her to return home to family. And the vision, faded.

The negative monitoring was gone. That was spontaneous. The second time I did it on purpose. Imagining that scene.

Waking people up to who they really are, inside, the original person who came in with lessons, not the one who fell into a karmic trap and became a minon of the S group, but the person with family waiting. We're all the family of light under the masks we wear.

Every day is a test, and love is what wins the day.

Jessica Schab, is someone who's light I recognized instantly, she is someone I know inside, my soul knows. A guide incarnated here. This is a very good video. The other parts are on her channel. Highly recommend her channel. Hidden Hand wrote to her and sent her the link to ATS.

She also sees the light behind the masks and shares a dream she had where she had learnt that when you fight back, when someone who is negative attacks you and you attack back, you shrink and they grow bigger. Her guides reminded her, "Well, Jessica, did you not boast that you were love and yet you can't see what to do. You have tried all the attacks and they didn't work, what else is there to try?" (paraphrased, its in the video).

When she felt compassion, and understanding for her attacker, it changed everything. This a very good video.

Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 1/7 How To Be Free From The Illuminati

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It is very very very important to remember: Every Thought is an Action.

OK - so I don't do the work. But - I do keep my energy in positive.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like the Jessica video she is right about about the fighting something making it bigger

any way you are you. and if you love ....the...whatever? that's your walk

I have mine

Hidden Hand contradicts himself more than the bible does and he lies like a rug. There is no proof that he is who and what he says he is I'm only saying that if he is then he is not worth my time and I won't be to worried about second guessing him. I don't believe his, Ra ascending beyond our puny development yet trapped here by Yahweh malarkey

I don't believe that anyone who loves destroys what and who they love to get negative points that they then have to work off

and its easy to say that we'll all meet up in a different reality and Laugh and laugh if your not the one suffering and dying and starving and getting tortured and whatever

so if that's the case then I'm glad I'm not going to an after life with things like that! LOL

and if it's a hoax oh who cares anyway

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I agree completely with your assessment on Hidden Hand. I never agreed with what he said, for they like us are in tests here, and they are not these special tough love teachers/Gods over our heads, hurting us for our own good. This is a distortion that the ones that they are puppets to are feeding their egos with. They also face the law of consequence and need to be reminded to wake up, for the ones who can or who may be close, to seek their way home. Hidden Hand's message is a distortion.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I agree completely with your assessment on Hidden Hand. I never agreed with what he said, for they like us are in tests here, and they are not these special tough love teachers/Gods over our heads, hurting us for our own good. This is a distortion that the ones that they are puppets to are feeding their egos with. They also face the law of consequence and need to be reminded to wake up, for the ones who can who may be close, to seek their way home. Hidden Hand's message is a distortion.

haha that was quick !THAT IS TRUE ! for minute there I thought you were nutz! as to you philosophy of positivity and love and the unity of all things I 'm on board with all that myself. I agree with you that it would be a good thing if any of these PTB can be reconciled who would I be if I disagreed with that? But their Overlords are a different matter. The way I see it the world is better off without them

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_MAN.

I have read many of your posts and I am glad you have raised issues regarding Hidden hands message. I have also read the Law of One, a very dangerous and disruptive layer to the realities of the universe, much truth and much deception.

Right and wrong is not a subjective concept it is a hardwired objective fact.

A musical chord is either harmonic or dis-harmonic.

Every question we ask of ourselves regarding right and wrong can be distilled down to either being in tune with the universe or being discordant with the universe.

Most people can distinguish between a sweet tune and a cacophonic noise, and so it is between right and wrong.

There are those who chose to live discordant lives who have deluded themselves to believing that being evil is a force for good (HH).

These people are guided by darkness and it is their inherent goodness that forces them to believe that they must have some higher purpose while they pleasure themselves in evil.

I have struggled with the concept of duality for years, as have most people at some stage in their lives. Duality is an option not a command. It all comes back to either being on the right(harmonic) path or the wrong (discordant) path. This is the challenge that is presented to us all in this density.

Music is the best metaphor to use in describing the path. Harmony is the most satisfying and soothing experience whether it be in music or life.

I will close by adding the obligatory "in my opinion"

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. Some things never change.

Haha oh man.

I have all but left ATS and similar sites as I have found that external gathering of information is doing much less for me at this point than internal gathering. Why I came here tonight for the first time in a long time is random. What do I see but nothing of the same from the same people. Sigh...

The Law of One is one of the most accurate sources of material in the world, a world which is full of distortions and nothing is 100% accurate. The HH material while less accurate, still provides truths, though it is more distorted than TLOO.

When you see the same concepts and material becoming spammed over and over by the same people in different places spouting off the same rhetoric, doesn't it make you think? That question is not for those who know what they are being fed here, it is for the fence sitters and blind followers.

It breaks my heart as we close the cycle to see the last remaining few getting sucked into this. That is that Ra and The Law of One are deceivers which is one of the most Cosmically blasphemous things I have ever heard and continue to see spewed by the same people over and over and over. It is tiresome and preposterous and yet people buy into it.

Let me tell you something I know for certain as not only it comes from my core but it comes from a higher density source. Those you follow here present higher density knowledge. There is no denying that. But every good disinformationist knows that the best way to achieve their goal is to mix roughly 30-40% truth with 60-70% lies. So while you are getting these nuggets of truth (such as future cataclysmic events that are necessary to play out in the death before rebirth process), you are grotesquely being lied to.

Can't you smell it? It has a vile stench to it. Just like spam does.

Don't believe me? Anyone who can read energy signatures.....I have a challenge for you. Read the energy signature of the "leaders" of this spam. That alone should do it for you but after that google: "ST in BG". Find that thread and read that being's energy signature. You will be astounded at your discovery.

You see, anyone who is actually enlightened would never jam anything down anyone's throat. The teacher knows that the student must learn at it's own pace and it will guide in an appropriate manner. A teacher doesn't cram 10th grade knowledge down a 1st graders throat....unless they have an agenda.

Do you know who you should listen to? Nobody......nobody but yourself.

The "Black Ops" are still buzzing, not surprising in the least. Hopefully all of the fence sitters can learn what it is to have a true discerning heart.

This is no attempt to engage in dialogue. I have tried that already only to come to the inevitable conclusion: it's a waste of energy. I can guarantee you there will be response(s) to this. An attempt to discredit me is vital for I present you with a different light. The rebuttal is practically guaranteed to be full of quotes, overly-long-winded scrambled thoughts, chocked full of recycled commentary that has been heard many times over, and a total display of unoriginal thought.

I can honestly tell you to discern me with the highest of scrutiny. That is something you will not hear from the other side (though truly the "other side" is just an illusion, all is truly One).

I wish you all on both sides of the Cosmic Chessboard all my blessings. The closing of the cycle in the next few years will undoubtedly be the most glorious and historic event of Gaia's existence.

You are loved.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Hi Universal_Light,

I don't know if you noticed but the original post goes over some of the hidden hand message not the law of one.

The op also clearly states:

I've shared my own perspective on a few of HH's answers.

As the saying goes: Everyone's entitled to their own opinion/belief/perspective.

Feel free to simply discuss or share your own opinions.

I was asked to start this thread to further discuss the subject and have done so out of requests.

A discussion means people share their own opinions/beliefs/perspectives on a subject and that is what this thread is all about.

Thank you for sharing your opinions/beliefs/perspectives and I hope we can further discuss in a respectful and friendly manner.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join