It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Universal Light

I've read your posts and they don't make sense. I linked my thread, for my message for them to remember who they are, is written out of love for those I know are truly family too. You did come on that thread very strong, and it got locked into sides.

You're a fully grown adult and can chose this belief if you want. However, when I said energy recognition, I've used far more than 5 senses since I was a child, spent my life trying to bend down what I called my "antenna", and if you can't feel my energy, and write along the lines that anyone who disagrees with this material is akin to possessed, or similar, its a little much. You're not being loving, but on attack mode.

But I won't be roped into a something with this much charge, and in my thread I was really hurt that you did that, and you said in a email that you couldnt help come on forcefully for some reason.

You are very loved, soul family grouping. Whatever you chose to believe, if you can see through the trappings, and ensure you're standing for love, and responding out of love, and working to help others, it shouldn't matter.

I will add this in your post to Valeri, Infinity is infnite options: yes.....finite or limited is not one of them, we are infinitely ourselves, forever. This is Quantum. There is another you, in ever clip of the Infinite Roll of Film of your life, and you Future/Higher Selves are outside the system. We are becoming ourselves, unique expressions of love.

And the bad behaviors of one, are not the behaviors of another. We are not literally each other, though unity, in unity, in the Universal Understanding and a oneness. And once above this level, we feel each others innermost thoughts, and it is the thing I miss most here.

Much Love & Light always!

Thank you for this post.

I personally don't actually read word for word - - but "feel" - - feel the essence of a message. I am totally an energy empath - - to the point I had to move out to the middle of the desert on a couple acres to have earthly peace.

Love does not come out of anger or control or finger wagging or admonishing.

HH may have not been accurate to some - - but his energy was genuine.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes I agree with your post, but my post was not in that category, so perhaps you should have read it. It wasn't my posts that were that way, mine were very fair, and sent him lots of love. Nor control, for he is himself, nor anger in the least, it was a very gentle post disagreeing in a gentle, loving way. And I also have energy recognition, since childhood.
I can always feel energy in posts, in words, even someones energy that comes from another event, bouncing off them, I can read energy packages, and in my contacts/experiences, it intantly translates into a digital screen of images and voice/sound/thoughts. I can remote sense and reach into energy packages, but for me remote veiwing becomes an astral akin to oobe experience. And I am very much Love & Light.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes I agree with your post, but my post was not in that category, so perhaps you should have read it. It wasn't my posts that were that way, mine were very fair, and sent him lots of love. Nor control, for he is himself, nor anger in the least, it was a very gentle post disagreeing in a gentle, loving way. And I also have energy recognition, since childhood.
I can always feel energy in posts, in words, even someones energy that comes from another event, bouncing off them, I can read energy packages, and in my contacts/experiences, it intantly translates into a digital screen of images and voice/sound/thoughts. I can remote sense and reach into energy packages, but for me remote veiwing becomes an astral akin to oobe experience. And I am very much Love & Light.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Unity_99]

Sorry - - I was referring to your posts as positive.

And how you used positive to respond to others - from positive.

Any negative - was not relating to you. I just chose not to point fingers

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have rules that are fundamental to my insights I read part of this Ra garbage ,and that was really hard to do as I was sick of this before I got a half paragraph in

I don't give any entities or people the time of day when they talk about being above humanity

as in claiming by fiat that their knowledge or experiences are more valid than mine

having a superior point of view based on being from a higher dimension

to me your higher dimension is where you should be, go there

make patronizing statements ,such as humans are like children,or The Earth is gross a and lower in planetary status than I like ,or I suffer among you so that i may impart my great wisdom ,This wisdom is never earned it is all claimed to be from the viewpoint of another dimension or reality as by virtue their better status of being

talk about good and evil are interchangeable and then talk about the game and how good evil is , if anyone can't see how ludicrous and facetious and dissembling that is I don't know what to tell you

or talk about harvesting me like they can
these and more are forms of speech designed to annihilate your will to power, to steal your will to oppose evil ,and demoralize you into thinking that they are all knowing and all powerful

clearly they are not whether they are PTB or the cynical horrors that they serve

but anyone who is attracted to these things is attracted to them because they want a shortcut to spiritual growth and becoming,

I chose the path of actually assimilating life's revelations, gifts and hard lessons ,if they are you ,they can't take that away from you,
and that is something you can take with you when you go,

I'm not a harvest, I'm a child of the Universe ,no less than the trees and stars I have right to be here

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Very important to me, because Universal Light's energy attracted me, kind of a soul recognition, and we wrote lots, and he came on strong on my thread, which ended up hurting everyones feelings. He's fully entitled to his views, if he feels love, hes progressing, and as family, that is my higherst and best wish for him, for I love him and all. know he's gifted and can decide things for himself, and didn't want to engage him into strong positions, but at the same time just gently share what I feel. Some people can strive for that, it should be called communication really. I hope he feels the love in what I wrote.

Thanks for your post. I was happy to see it after I returned with my coffee.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Any discussion on what part of the Ra Material that does not resonate? I can easily understand it not resonating with such egos.

One Love

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

I do not know who you are by your handle. Do you know who I am? If so then you will know that I am a rather peaceful soul, one who teaches and emanates love.

But I am aware of my many different integrated portions into this physical body. One of them is the spiritual warrior. Sorry if it comes off violent, that is not my intention. It must be spelled out clearly for what goes on here has happened for too long. I was not malicious in any of my words, just exposing what is really happening. How could I wish violence on my Cosmic Brothers and Sisters? Never. The Cosmic blasphemy has happened long enough.

If you really know me, you need not worry about me. I am fulfilling my many missions here. One loved being at a time.

If you want to tell me who you are, feel free to U2U me.

Blessings to you Archangel.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

See the thing is I do recognize your energy, it is very loving, and it certainly doesn't come from the five senses. It is so sad to see what happens here. I am not concerned with the material presented but instead concerned for those who follow blindly.

You say I am not being loving but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Those who can't yet stand for themselves need to see another angle. The only way to play with the techniques that are being presented here are to come strong. Again, the spiritual warrior actually has to be a warrior, so to speak. You of all people know that I am highly polarized to the positive.

"We are not literally each other...."

Ugh...

Everyone is loved and we will certainly have a big laugh about this on the other side. But for now, the black side of the chess board has been winning for so long, that it is time for the white side to put the black in check.

It won't be long now.

I will do all a favor and leave the thread, on my word, after this posting session as my words have been heard enough for the point to be quite clear.

All my blessings.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Very important to me, because Universal Light's energy attracted me, kind of a soul recognition, and we wrote lots, and he came on strong on my thread, which ended up hurting everyones feelings. He's fully entitled to his views, if he feels love, hes progressing, and as family, that is my higherst and best wish for him, for I love him and all. know he's gifted and can decide things for himself, and didn't want to engage him into strong positions, but at the same time just gently share what I feel. Some people can strive for that, it should be called communication really. I hope he feels the love in what I wrote.

Thanks for your post. I was happy to see it after I returned with my coffee.

Oh good. Energized we got that cleared up

I don't understand the "control". I could say anger - - but its "control" I'm picking up.

Control has many beginnings. Like Fear - Frustration - Ego - Immaturity - and I suppose Love if done for Protection. Or maybe all together.

Even though I personally believe with all my heart & energy "we" are on the correct path Energy/One/Love --- nothing is 100%.

I don't think we have the right to tell someone they are wrong. Which is a negative in itself. (not that I am free of guilt along that thought line
)

[CONTROL: not directed toward you. Need to keep these things clear]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

Bugger,
I got really excited when I found this thread from my routine LoO search and thought "great, a law of one discussion, im in for a good night" but it turns out its not its just more mind control, im disappointed now I guess im gonna bite.

Do you consider every thread that's started by someone that perhaps doesn't believe in some of the same things as you do to be mind controlling? Isn't that quite narrow minded of you? Can't you share your own opinions/perspective/beliefs on a subject without going after others that perhaps don't see things the same way as you do?

ET_Man,

You seem to agree with the parts of the Ra material where the channeller was under attack by negatives, but not the one single constant message which prevails throughout the whole text.

So you admit that the channeller was attacked by negatives while receiving information? Why is the information included with the rest of the material if that is the case? Also, please give me some examples of what you mean about me agreeing with as you put it”the parts of the RA material where the channeller was under attack?” I believe in Love and in treating others in a good way. Going around murdering people, taking advantage of others and doing horrible things to people is not something I agree with. I do not believe that to be Love but the opposite.

The great deceiver? Wow

Based on the simple truth that I believe in of 'Doing unto others as they would want you to do unto them.” and based on some of your beliefs of there being no such thing as evil/good right or wrong allowing someone to basically do anything they want to someone I do believe that to be a deception. In suggesting such a thing I ask you am I right or am I wrong?

Et_man have you visited Ra or spoken with Ra?

I have information on RA, I won't say anything more than that.

So thats what this thread is! its not a discussion at all.

This thread is a discussion, you may have noticed that quite a few people are sharing their opinions/beliefs/perspectives and discussing? I do have a video in the making that gives my perspective on what I think about some of the Law of One material along with a section on a website that I have in the making, is there anything wrong with that?

Anyone who believes that it's OK to go out and start killing people I feel needs to further think about what they are actually doing. I don't believe it to be a good thing, I'm sorry I do not believe that to be Love.

Ok we get it, you don’t like the material, but then why do you spend so much of your time on it?

I've spent a minimal amount of time on this thread and the other thread discussing the Law of One, what do you mean?

I don’t like the bible but im not about to go on a bible hate campaign,

Do I appear to be on a hate campaign? I may ask you the same question are you on an ET_MAN hate campaign? You do seem to get around, the only energy I'm feeling from your post is an attack, someone upset and angered. Why is that?

you cant go round convincing people to join your beliefs just because you think your beliefs are the right ones. People should be waking themselves up, not joining your flock.

Polarwarrior, I'm not here to convince you or anyone of anything but to share my own perspective/belief/opinion on a subject like anyone else. I was asked to start this thread, is there anything wrong with that? You could find just about any other thread out there and make the same statement as you have to the author. I have no idea what you're referring to about a flock. If you start a thread on a certain subject and share your perspectives/beliefs/opinions about something does that mean you are out to start a group and/or receive a flock of followers? Come on Polarwarrior you should know better than that. There is no flock other than some who may agree with what I have to say and some who may not. IS there anything wrong with me being here sharing my own perspectives/beliefs/opinions on things?

Im beginning to suspect your using a type of brainwashing or hyptnotism on these entities,

Here come the accusations...

Wasn't it just you who asked me the following question:

I don’t like the bible but im not about to go on a bible hate campaign,

But aren't you going around on an ET_MAN hate campaign? I'm sure this has much to do with you contradicting yourself many times in a previous discussion that we had on the Law of One that upset you when you left. What do you think Polarwarrior? Am I right about this or am I wrong?

I have nothing against some of the things that can be related with as truths found in the Law of One but I do not support that all things are Love because there are oppositions in life and a person that rapes, tortures and murders another person is not showing Love in my book.

Originally posted by ET_MAN
If I invite you over for dinner then decide to murder you is that OK with you?

The above is a legitimate question to you based on everything you previously wrote in another thread as you believe that there is nothing a person can possibly do that is wrong to another person. So murder is OK in your eyes. Look Polarwarrior, if there is anything I could share with people it would be that there are certain things that a person can do to another person in this life that have harsh/painful and so called 'negative' consequences/outcomes. Killing another human being is one of them. Is there anything wrong with me feeling the way I do about this subject? But wait there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with how I feel about this subject since there is no such thing as right or wrong for you is that correct? Am I right in suggesting such a thing or am I wrong?

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Get food, shelter, ammunition

It's quite clear what you are trying to do here Polarwarrior. You're searching for little things here and there to make me out to be a bad and deceitful person with an agenda. Interestingly enough you don't believe in such a thing as bad, so anything I can possibly be doing should be perfectly OK with you is that right or is that wrong? Can you answer me that question?

In regards to the above statement, the answer was in reference to having necessities to live off the land. Is there anything wrong with having ammunition or a fishing pole?

Anyone that's followed the other threads already knows my position on how strongly I feel about 'doing unto others as they would have them do unto you.' I don't believe in taking advantage of others, harming others or murdering them. Any belief that teaches it's OK to do anything you want to another person in the world regardless of what it is you do, I don't believe in. I don't consider that to be Love.

No thanks.

I would have to say no thanks to a belief that teaches it's ok to kill your neighbor.

Tell the flock the real reason you took a break.

What flock? Are you claiming that you somehow know why I took a break? Do you have something to say about it? It sounds like you certainly have been following my threads. Do you have anymore accusations to make?

Might be time for another break soon mate, a permanent one.

Is that a threat? A permanent break, why? Because I don't share the same perspective on life as you do? Do I not have the right to be here?

Love & Peace be with you.
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugPM11 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

See the thing is I do recognize your energy, it is very loving, and it certainly doesn't come from the five senses. It is so sad to see what happens here. I am not concerned with the material presented but instead concerned for those who follow blindly.

Following blindly - like a child?

If you are following - that means you recognized something to follow. First Step.

Second step - run away - as far and as fast as you can - as Warrior brandishing Spear brings fear not love.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hi again Mike,

Before you run off.
Do you mind answering the question that I asked you previously in a thread?
This is where you ended up taking an exit.

There currently are entities attached to both of you. I have seen them. I am rebellious in nature to anything that is not the truth.

So there is a truth then? There is a right and wrong way? Is that correct?
By you suggesting something not to be true aren't you kind of going against what you believe in? If there's no such thing as good/evil, right or wrong then everything must be OK is that right? What could I possibly be doing wrong according to such a belief? What can anyone possibly be doing wrong to such a belief if all is Love and anything goes?

Infinity means infinite possibilities.

Are you sure? So you do believe that all things are possible within Infinity?

As Polarwarrior's signature states:

If the universe is infinite, nothing can be said to not exist.

Before sharing feedback on the above let's further discuss 'infinite possibilities.' If everything is infinite and you believe in 'infinite possibilities' does that mean that all of those possibilities exist somewhere in the universe and beyond?

Is there anything that can possibly not exist within Infinity?

Is it possible that some things are not possible within infinity?

I hope you come back and answer these questions so we can further discuss in a respectful and friendly manner leaving out the name calling, accusations and judgments etc.

I don't see why we can't have a discussion like the rest of everyone on ATS despite our differences in perspective/belief.

Truth has nothing to hide.

Love and Peace
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugPM11 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You are his blood and the child of him, for he knows you and you do not know him. Blood is a funny human word for it grows in a line from father to son as passed through light and as passed through dark. We grow as one and many of us are us for what we came from was here for alongside of us as a guard. Among us walks a son of dark for he will bring the last chaos to this world we hold so dear. Many hold it cause of money or lust yet the system that is behind it is the true control. Like slavery humanity is working for the paper they call money selling themselves off one by one with each new birth. Humans are like a fine tuned machine oiled of their souls to fill the pockets of others grow for what you are and not who they make you feel you are. Light is a given thing in the birth of us given to all shared by all for what we are is far beyond the grasp of truth. As we said "Let us make men in the image of us through the birth of new" growth was given to you. Yet you blindly followed those through the time of stone to the time of now growing as slaves like a red tomato they get rid of you. You are not the fruit of him you are the fruit of us the Universe is us grow for what you are meant to be. Peace and tranquility as one of light and love to be you shall get the future you have plead from us. The ships will land and skies will fill with roar of thunder in the mist. Then everything will all you see the truth of truth the light of love through who you truly are will all reveal.

Come see the light and play within of what you seek is there to be freed a slave in shackles to seek of truth as given light to be understood. By far will you see the mountain skies the stars above the roaring lies hold the truth of who you all are. Children of stars you must seek flight for spread your wings in her love and light see the truth you are so right.

Love and Light to you all children of the universe may you be home soon on a steady flight.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Do you consider every thread that's started by someone that perhaps doesn't believe in some of the same things as you do to be mind controlling? Isn't that quite narrow minded of you?

Tactic one, twist and distort what Ive said and then turn it around on me claiming its my own short comming. You know full well there is much I dont agree with that isnt brainwashing, you on the other hand are an expert at mind control.

Going around murdering people, taking advantage of others and doing horrible things to people is not something I agree with. I do not believe that to be Love but the opposite.

Tactic two, write somthing out of the blue that I didnt say and claim you dont agree with it, your flock will think im all for murder and your the one against it.

Anyone who believes that it's OK to go out and start killing people I feel needs to further think about what they are actually doing

yep thats right mate, think about what your doing before you kill me. Im 100% against murder, unlike yourself who is a self confessed murderer. You should try love and light for a change. Blessings to you.-- Was that good? I dont think I did it right.

I may ask you the same question are you on an ET_MAN hate campaign

You sparked my interest, most self serving entities dont bother with forums, but there is plenty of energy food in it for you. Both you and st in bg get a look in, as do the illuminati, cuz I like to see how the negatives operate to learn how your deception tactics work. And I feel sad for those who cant think for themselves but have to wait for the prophet or saviour figure to come along, your superman avatar helps play right into that distorted soft spot for a saviour figure humanity has. Its good to see only the weak minded fall for it, cuz your tactics are weak.

Your doing a fantastic job at the deception though. Your very intelligent despite your posts suggesting otherwise at first glance, and manage to provoke those who dont agree with you into lowering their state of consciousness enough you can pick them off with long replies and spend so much time doing it.

Your methods for luring targets in before the deception is very good, your leaders would be proud.

There is one problem you might have, what happens if one of the flock learns to astral travel (which you dont teach or seem to talk about)? What if one of them learns to read energy signatures then wont you be screwed?
Or will you just turn on them once the figure it out, the way you did universal?
I suppose the good part is once they figure you out they will be too upset and embaressed to think clearly enough to properly call you out.
Your abaility to drain energy from the posters is pretty good, ive felt you doing it myself.

Maybe you should organize to get some sort of warning before people attempt to read your energy signature, couldnt you organize to get some sort of fake signature from the sts tech? Or dont they help you, I suppose its every man for themselfes on the self swrving side.

Anyhoo, I refuse to feed you any longer, so im off.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

You are his blood and the child of him, for he knows you and you do not know him.

Ugh! I was with you until this. That is such a gross turn off.

Especially for someone who is all about energy.

I just want to barf.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

This all happened on my thread, which I have already linked on this thread. The two main points of the continuing "debate", were the principle of there being "right" and "wrong", which in some way stems from Oneness, or Many In One. Though Many In One, is also Infinity based Quantum Physics, and is what my Higher Self and downloads showed me when I contemplated "Infinity".

The entity, you are trying to insist ET_MAN is, is a very wonderful light, with many glimpses of Beyond. When he speaks from his heart, his soul is in it. That is all I need to say, for the sharing and conversations we've had are private. I read energy and recognize family in posts, very much shines when they speak from their heart.

Not everyone follows Ra or any of the Egyptian gods and goddesses, usually its bloodlines who do that, though they like to code all religions to them and Saturn.
Ra, has many ties to Saturn, the eye of Sauron and Horus even, and Quetzalcoatl even.
The portals open with the bloodlines sacrifice and wars, which happen according to their ancient egyptian astrology and numerology, as above, so below type thing, with leylines most definitely involved, and they make use of eclipses. I send to every being Light and Love and ask for them to begin the steps of recovery for they family waiting. And I denounce murder and all slavery/control of brutality and evil behavior, and renounce all negativity.

Anyway, enough said. The light is here. And we need to envision Eden.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I enjoy reading your posts, although I dont agree with the deeper philosophy to do with the nature of infinity and unity I know it is a gentle genuine positive writing it, and much earth, 3d space-time, third desity (ie. local) stuff you say I do agree with. But even then, a disagreement is good in a way because it provides a chance for both to learn, whereas if both believe all the same things then not much can be learnt by either.

You opinions/beliefs are similar to et_man, see I dont have a problem with what et_man believes, or what anyone believes for that matter. I have problem with the entity behind his distortions being deceptive (this does not necessarily mean he himself is a negative soul, more that he has been under attack due to the threat he poses and potential to aid the sts agenda). My intitial gut feeling told me to be very carefull of him before id even started reading his first post back in your thread, and my inner knowing has helped me so often in the past I just cant ignore what im being told from within. Since taking the time to properly read him my opinions of him have not changed but are much stronger. I was excited to be greeting a negative in the physical realm, it is a rare thing, I am however sapped of some energy whenever I engage him in a way he doesnt agree with.
This is why if I was ever to continue such a disagreement it would have to be with a loving positive such as yourself. But then again, it seems we've spoken of the infnity/unity issue before to no avail [Oh on that topic, imho the no right/wrong bit comes from infinity not oneness, but i suppose cuz infnity=oneness anyway so yeah it sorta does]......probably cuz we both learn from within and not from whats posted on the internet, there is too much deception to trust any other entity, unless of course what they say rings true or resonates deep within.

Unity, would you agree to trust only yourself? Not me, not et_man, not Ra. Trust and listen to your inner being....if ever you feel he may not be who he says im sure you'll take the time to do some personal growth away from him. Its no loss if you turned out were wrong about him and he is actually positive, for you have all the information you need within, you dont need him, but if he is intelligently malevolentley distorted then he could do much harm without you being aware. It would not be the first time either, negatives have gone on forums before and sounded even more loving and knowledgable than et_man and tricked many many people up untill they were exposed or people figured it out....trust only yourself.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 10-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I do apologize for scaring you and grossing you out if that did in anyway. My apologize to you dear one I am sorry for such words if they made you feel strange.

I was hinting at Universal Light who he is being fooled, by as stated in he knows him but he does not know who it is that knows him. Again another riddled message I seem not to be able to say things properly today. In any case bloodline of someone ancient in the mist of history the Universal Light vibes from as a fine tuned shadow of the past. Universal Light needs to see the bigger picture to the point of what is true and what is not.

P.S: I love outside the box thinking it makes great time for riddles and thoughts of life. For cosmic flowing through us as a part of us within us all.

All we must do is shut our eyes and see the stars for the universe is a part of us.

Love and Light to you dear child of skies above.

Sorry again for the strange things.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Hi have we met before???

If not my mistake I would say wrong person.

Love and Light to you all the best.

Also ET_MAN is a great person to listen to and understand, he speaks of truth also he is not who you say he is. So trust me listen to him more and see him truly for what he is that you are so blind to see. He is light just like many are here and we need to hear him out also listen to him.

Good luck

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_man, Having found out now that everything has been a lie, its so confusing now to know what to believe. Science is explaining away my creator. Am i to believe that humanity was seeded by other beings? Am I to believe we evolved ? At this point I can only trust my soul and my very inner being. There has to be something more or there is no reason to exist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join