It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 127
78
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Quite right, I choose Love, embrace what ET_MAN shares from his nde/experiences and memories from the Beyond, for he has incarnated from Higher Up level. And also, the message of Unconditional Love/Forgiveness of Yeshua, who did not teach an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, but to turn the other cheek. Who taught and practiced forgiveness, and to not judge at all. And his light shines forth in his words. My heart and soul recognize that light.


We see beyond words and know what fate awaits those like you, you have been giving many chances to alter path but refused and instead will follow your programming to its bitter end, we hope you know how to survive deseases, war, famine, destruction because that is what is to come very soon and you have continuely attacked the divine plan of salvation, but you know not what you do so you are forgiven and moment that you awake from your slumber you are welcome into the Lords house.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless




posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I will never chose a lesser path than love and the direction of my true Higher Self, and the true Creator of this Universe, who I always pray to for She is the most wonderful Being. True Parent to all of us in this school, both Mother and Father, Grandma/Grandpa, and even a Sister/Brother as well. She's answered my prayers, and given me a miracle too when I was very down. And who Prime Creator is, is one of the Family of Light, a Highly Progressed Soul.

When a person isnt choosing unconditional love, and striving to behave equally and like a grown up with others, the negativity distorts people enormously, including their visions.

You operate with a Fear based message, and use Fear to attempt to win others over to your beliefs.




edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I will never chose a lesser path than love and the direction of my true Higher Self, and the true Creator of this Universe, who I always pray to for She is the most wonderful Being. True Parent to all of us in this school, both Mother and Father, Grandma/Grandpa, and even a Sister/Brother as well. She's answered my prayers, and given me a miracle too when I was very down. And who Prime Creator is, is one of the Family of Light, a Highly Progressed Soul.

When a person isnt choosing unconditional love, and striving to behave equally and like a grown up with others, the negativity distorts people enormously, including their visions.

You operate with a Fear based message, and use Fear to attempt to win others over to your beliefs.




edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


This is our last response to you, you are currently marked by the beast this can change but only if you learn what is required if you do not you will suffer greatly over next 5yrs, the choice is yours to make we can not alter your fate unless you accept the plan God created to save you. In years to come kori you will see the falses of your own mind and by that time you will realise it is to late and you where decieved and as we have said you will experience woe on earth before a reset of your entire social memory complex you shall not exist after the great fire, this is your own doing for being aligned with mammon for one of true spirit would not even need be told these things.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless
edit on 20-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I'm very pleased this is your last message, and you don't have any ability to mark people with the sign of the beast, and my Higher Self does not give my power away to you. I'm not in your hands and I really think you need to read the New Testament to shed some light as to who Jesus was, his Light I Recognize.



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
the choice is yours to make we can not alter your fate unless you accept the plan God created to save you.


And remember Unity, Only YOU know the plan God created for you. Not I, not ET_Man, not Leo, no one but You know. You are absolutely responsible for your own free will. Let no one have it.

The words a stage, and each must play its part.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
the choice is yours to make we can not alter your fate unless you accept the plan God created to save you.


And remember Unity, Only YOU know the plan God created for you. Not I, not ET_Man, not Leo, no one but You know. You are absolutely responsible for your own free will. Let no one have it.

The words a stage, and each must play its part.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother


If that is your choice then you too are aligned with the Devil without knowing your alignment. For you are so insane as a species that you think yourself God yet deny the way to becoming God and go against the very plan of your salvation from the Lord. Remember we did try to help only to be showed the door, we already see the outcomes.

We have said it must be a choice, hence no intervention of the divine will occur if not permited by you and the divine plan your now being shown is the salvation offered, but it is your choice since you are fallen you can be left to your karma as well.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 20-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Of course, and have found my connection, and am only filled with such gratitude and humbleness and shame for every single mangling of love in a conversation, or impatience or fit of nerves, I just pour it out always and ask for guidance, and receive so much.

ET_MAN shares a Quantum knowledge base, that activated me completely, I knew, I was drawn by the truth and light. But he didn't give me answers, he nudged, he questioned, he hinted, and asked what the sun, time, no time, gravity, and infinity, and when I connected to my Infinity within, thats when the answers started flowing, and the strong connection to Myself/Higher Self and Family.

I take problems to sungazing, and even at night, picture swimming in the sun before sleep and seek others Higher Selves to discover how best to ask for or pray, or to say to them even. Though I'm human and the difference between knowing and comprehending the answers and Love, and being able to daily put it into practice, to conduct myself as an adult all grown up is a part of my tests and I'm always pouring my heart out to them over failiings or when I said, I blew it again, acted childish again.

However often when I take problems to other people's Higher Self, a little later, in the day, their Higher Self connects, and one thing about Higher Selves is they have humor, they are so light hearted, and warm and instructive. Like my uncle as a teacher kind, with offbeat humor and wit, laid back and so positive, loving. But one thing I usually get is not to worry, that the person is in very good hands. That all is as it should be, kind of.

So, I'm on my own journey, and have wonderful connections, and only hope throughout my life to be able to continue to grow, and always seek to find ways to help others, to not be childish, but learn better ways to conduct myself, that I don't mess up the wonderful gift they're giving.

We find that answer within our hearts, but others can be like stepping stones, and activate the next step.

In fact, when my Higher Self stepped in and became me, and I was remembering people, from my family, we are all a big team and came in for a reason, and some of them are doing wonderful work, like morningmayan and jessicamystic. They must be big guides lights, and I always berate myself for the family situation and poor health and lack of confidence I have. But we also are stepping stones to each other, the team, each one nudging the next step. And when that happens, its your own heart and soul that stir and recognize the light here.

So its going within, and also, knowing that we're all a big team, nudging each other along the way.

Here are the channels of two lights I recognize as sisters, and my Higher Self knew them, though there was this kind of bouncy, thin veil separating me from knowing exactly what they or I was meant to do, I knew that I knew before I came that they were coming with their missions. And that in night time dream time, we've had meetings kind of. And that they are ON TASK:

www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

There are others I recognize but won't share that right now. He's a controversial figure who somehow got compromised, but he's also part of this team too. And I recognized my family, even my ex, that was a bit of a shocker.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
If that is your choice then you too are aligned with the Devil without knowing your alignment. For you are so insane as a species that you think yourself God yet deny the way to becoming God and go against the very plan of your salvation from the Lord. Remember we did try to help only to be showed the door, we already see the outcomes.


Hypocrite! I suggest one look within for the truth and you call me the one who thinks himself God while you proffess to be the sole source of his truth. Come, condemn some more and reveal the nature of your wickedness.


Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
We have said it must be a choice, hence no intervention of the divine will occur if not permited by you and the divine plan your now being shown is the salvation offered, but it is your choice since you are fallen you can be left to your karma as well.


Hypocrite! Now you cast judgements as if you are God. Continue, preach on that we may better come to know your vile nature and ill intents.

If your light is your truth then follow it on your path my friend. May it guide you to joy, happiness, and love for all. However, I think you will learn as other false prophets have, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, etc., that it only leads to loneliness, alienation, hate, anger, frustration, and eventual despair. Give love a shot my friend. Love your Brothers and Sisters for who they are. Love you for who you are. Give up these false ideals of superiority. They do not suit you.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

If that is your choice then you too are aligned with the Devil without knowing your alignment. For you are so insane as a species that you think yourself God yet deny the way to becoming God and go against the very plan of your salvation from the Lord. Remember we did try to help only to be showed the door, we already see the outcomes.

We have said it must be a choice, hence no intervention of the divine will occur if not permitted by you and the divine plan your now being shown is the salvation offered, but it is your choice since you are fallen you can be left to your karma as well.


Are you a species?

I do question God's wisdom in choosing you as His spokesman.

Your delivery is atrocious - - not only do you deliver His message in a a condescending manner - - you are not concise in the message - - you ramble - - and your spelling and grammar makes it difficult to read.

With these obvious communication faults - - making comprehension of your message extremely difficult - - give me a reason I can believe - - that you are a chosen one and why.



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
If that is your choice then you too are aligned with the Devil without knowing your alignment. For you are so insane as a species that you think yourself God yet deny the way to becoming God and go against the very plan of your salvation from the Lord. Remember we did try to help only to be showed the door, we already see the outcomes.


Hypocrite! I suggest one look within for the truth and you call me the one who thinks himself God while you proffess to be the sole source of his truth. Come, condemn some more and reveal the nature of your wickedness.


Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
We have said it must be a choice, hence no intervention of the divine will occur if not permited by you and the divine plan your now being shown is the salvation offered, but it is your choice since you are fallen you can be left to your karma as well.


Hypocrite! Now you cast judgements as if you are God. Continue, preach on that we may better come to know your vile nature and ill intents.


If your light is your truth then follow it on your path my friend. May it guide you to joy, happiness, and love for all. However, I think you will learn as other false prophets have, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, etc., that it only leads to loneliness, alienation, hate, anger, frustration, and eventual despair. Give love a shot my friend. Love your Brothers and Sisters for who they are. Love you for who you are. Give up these false ideals of superiority. They do not suit you.

With Love,

Your Brother

Then you have chosen, we will accept and move to the next we will pray for you in what is to come. Do not say or condemn God for not warning you nor blame anyone on anything that happens to you in future but yourself. i am God we are as One for I am his Son, but you who does not recognise me are of the devil for only those of god will recognise God.

AdonaiHamashiachYeshua


Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

If that is your choice then you too are aligned with the Devil without knowing your alignment. For you are so insane as a species that you think yourself God yet deny the way to becoming God and go against the very plan of your salvation from the Lord. Remember we did try to help only to be showed the door, we already see the outcomes.

We have said it must be a choice, hence no intervention of the divine will occur if not permitted by you and the divine plan your now being shown is the salvation offered, but it is your choice since you are fallen you can be left to your karma as well.


Are you a species?

I do question God's wisdom in choosing you as His spokesman.

Your delivery is atrocious - - not only do you deliver His message in a a condescending manner - - you are not concise in the message - - you ramble - - and your spelling and grammar makes it difficult to read.

With these obvious communication faults - - making comprehension of your message extremely difficult - - give me a reason I can believe - - that you are a chosen one and why.


We have now been showing only those of are of true light of true sons of God will know us, the rest are of the beast and we shall leave them to the beast.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   


He seemed a helping angel from the skies:  
He armed untruth with Scripture and the Law;  
He deceived with wisdom, with virtue slew the soul  
And led to perdition by the heavenward path.  
A lavish sense he gave of power and joy,  
And, when arose the warning from within,  
He reassured the ear with dulcet tones  
Or took the mind captive in its own net;  
His rigorous logic made the false seem true.  
Amazing the elect with holy lore  
He spoke as with the very voice of God.  
The air was full of treachery and ruse; 

Savitri - Book II, Canto VII.



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

We have now been showing only those of are of true light of true sons of God will know us, the rest are of the beast and we shall leave them to the beast.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless


That does not answer the question.

Please read what you wrote - - and tell me it makes any sense the way it is written.

How is one supposed to understand your long convoluted ramblings - - when you can't even present one comprehensive/readable sentence?


edit on 20-10-2010 by Annee because: removed previous posts



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent
 


What is happening is a classic division in this school, wolves and sheeps: those who love Power, versus the Power Of Love.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by D1ss1dent
 


What is happening is a classic division in this school, wolves and sheeps: those who love Power, versus the Power Of Love.


Very Succinct



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I wish there wasn't a division this way at all, however whenever anyone tries to offer unconditional love, ie. that we're all doing it our own way, but that everyone is appreciated and loved as they are for some of us are trying to see that others of differing views are still trying to do the right thing as they feel, for the sake of others, ie. their intentions are still good, some only accept conditional love. Ie. you must listen and obey.

I was asked by him, after engaging in chats, where I was trying to see his point, and being kind, but never once was I losing Faith in my own connection and guidance. However in those conversations, it wasn't safe to speak up for myself, for everytime I did, well you know what he says. So I had to subdue myself passively and even agreed to read something he recommended that created an enormous permission and hit in my family, due to letting myself down and not speaking the truth in my heart. Because I already recognized the energy there, and was feeling unable to speak up clearly, brow beaten and depressed over not being able to communicate effectively my own view.

In any case, he asked me to make a post saying I was wrong and all my experiences were distortions. I made another email, and switched over, because, I don't feel safe being browbeaten like this.

I told him I would be lying and it was against my conscience, as well.

So this division is not one that is nice or comfortable, but its very hard to negotiate, as I will not be untrue to myself or my heart, and some people don't love unconditionally.


edit to add: There was something strange that occurred as well. ACB said we are depressed. I am rarely depressed and when I fall into it, its because I'm feeling sorry for my mistakes and life and taking on all the responsibility for our family problems and then contact occurs with the Guides/Family unexpectantly, and suddenly I'm shown to turn every negative thought around, and to bring humor into my family dealings, to be light hearted and consistently loving.

Well after he said that, the next day, he was reinforcing his version of reality and Lucifer Complex, the entire thing, like minds shouldnt attract for two positve = a negative, and so forth, and I went into a bleak depression, felt so angry I wanted the entire universe to disappear, if anything unkind and heartless was running things, I renounced the whole thing.

He said God, who is this Logo, both Good and Evil to him, doesnt love humans at all. That we were expendable to God, about as much worth as reptilians. Later he describes reptilians as a state of soul so bad, that these are the astral forms of people, as if in ascension, who did 95% or more STS throughout their lives.

It was like a meme, a suggestion to be depressed, that fired off, well anyway, that is what I felt strongly. But I cleared all the negative away, and all the memes.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
AdonaiChristBless!
Take off the Mickey Mouse ears, and your sister's fairy wings, and her dancing shoes.
Yes, the pink tutu too.
This role-playing thing's gone far enough, strutting around calling anyone who disagrees with you a son of the devil. What's next? A voodoo curse?
This is not why you were sent to 3D.
Back to 2D you go, you cheeky monkey!



Seriously, man. What is it gonna take for you to realise that what you are trying to force on others, they have already rejected in other guises, like organised religions or even cults, because they value their freedom of thought? How can you recognise and rightly condemn autocratic behaviour in someone like the Queen of the Cassiopaeans while indulging in it yourself? Are you that blind to yourself?

PS: Your whole mythology means nothing to me. You can call me a tare, a son of the devil, Barney the Dinosaur (damn, I hate this guy) or anything else that puts starch in your pants, but please, if you take the time to answer my questions, give me something meaningful on top of the usual dismissal and condemnation.



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
AdonaiChristBless!
Take off the Mickey Mouse ears, and your sister's fairy wings, and her dancing shoes.
Yes, the pink tutu too.
This role-playing thing's gone far enough, strutting around calling anyone who disagrees with you a son of the devil. What's next? A voodoo curse?
This is not why you were sent to 3D.
Back to 2D you go, you cheeky monkey!



Seriously, man. What is it gonna take for you to realise that what you are trying to force on others, they have already rejected in other guises, like organised religions or even cults, because they value their freedom of thought? How can you recognise and rightly condemn autocratic behaviour in someone like the Queen of the Cassiopaeans while indulging in it yourself? Are you that blind to yourself?

PS: Your whole mythology means nothing to me. You can call me a tare, a son of the devil, Barney the Dinosaur (damn, I hate this guy) or anything else that puts starch in your pants, but please, if you take the time to answer my questions, give me something meaningful on top of the usual dismissal and condemnation.


Seperation of Good and Evil is underway, Cassiopaea people are a Ark today, your choice in which boat you ship with, for their is but a few who have began to build but more shall awaken soon when the amenti file does gloom.

As been said is what is, take of your ego or remain unclean. It maters not to me for your fate is writen and only in seeking a divine Ark can it be changed, you think I evil yet I am good for in that delusion you will burn as the wood. This not something I seek to do for I would rather builds houses of the wood but you choose to burn it in the fireplace.

In the end the choice is yours the boats where sent but you can refuse.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 20-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I wish there wasn't a division this way at all, however whenever anyone tries to offer unconditional love, ie. that we're all doing it our own way, but that everyone is appreciated and loved as they are for some of us are trying to see that others of differing views are still trying to do the right thing as they feel, for the sake of others, ie. their intentions are still good, some only accept conditional love. Ie. you must listen and obey.

I was asked by him, after engaging in chats, where I was trying to see his point, and being kind, but never once was I losing Faith in my own connection and guidance. However in those conversations, it wasn't safe to speak up for myself, for everytime I did, well you know what he says. So I had to subdue myself passively and even agreed to read something he recommended that created an enormous permission and hit in my family, due to letting myself down and not speaking the truth in my heart. Because I already recognized the energy there, and was feeling unable to speak up clearly, brow beaten and depressed over not being able to communicate effectively my own view.

In any case, he asked me to make a post saying I was wrong and all my experiences were distortions. I made another email, and switched over, because, I don't feel safe being browbeaten like this.

I told him I would be lying and it was against my conscience, as well.

So this division is not one that is nice or comfortable, but its very hard to negotiate, as I will not be untrue to myself or my heart, and some people don't love unconditionally.


edit to add: There was something strange that occurred as well. ACB said we are depressed. I am rarely depressed and when I fall into it, its because I'm feeling sorry for my mistakes and life and taking on all the responsibility for our family problems and then contact occurs with the Guides/Family unexpectantly, and suddenly I'm shown to turn every negative thought around, and to bring humor into my family dealings, to be light hearted and consistently loving.

Well after he said that, the next day, he was reinforcing his version of reality and Lucifer Complex, the entire thing, like minds shouldnt attract for two positve = a negative, and so forth, and I went into a bleak depression, felt so angry I wanted the entire universe to disappear, if anything unkind and heartless was running things, I renounced the whole thing.

He said God, who is this Logo, both Good and Evil to him, doesnt love humans at all. That we were expendable to God, about as much worth as reptilians. Later he describes reptilians as a state of soul so bad, that these are the astral forms of people, as if in ascension, who did 95% or more STS throughout their lives.

It was like a meme, a suggestion to be depressed, that fired off, well anyway, that is what I felt strongly. But I cleared all the negative away, and all the memes.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


We said we would not reply to you again but when a serpents togues twists what is said with assumptions it must be grasp by the tail and place in a bag.

We have never said God does not love humanity, if this was so I would not be here now nor would the divine plan writen in time have appear, you do not understand the difficult the true light has gone through to try help the fallen for they are brothers which became the devil on earth, but we can not help them unless they choose for many are lost in the false personality and this grasps them weeds.

People know that unity_99 openly twists things for she is possess by mammon as is many who do not see spirit when it reveals itself to yee. But the choice is yours in which you choose a fluff of drunkeness and a sooze or a rough scrub to clean the car and a drive far?

I am as I said I am.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless
edit on 20-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Actually, you did say all of that. There was no twist. My pidgeon, the linux yahoo messenger, does keep logs you know.

Also what you said about the arks, sounds to me like various miltary or aquarius type programs which could be co-op with their flavor of ETs, selecting those who would bring in their new one world Sharia Law type religion and NWO basically, including their space wars ideas, and dominating space. You mentioned ascension to Orion Belt and being in the middle of a war.

I think a more reasonable approach instead is to try and wake people up to take them to account for the cataclysm they, tptb, are making, with or without the help of the negative ETs.

And to be in HS's hands, so to speak, for clinging to life and more of this trauma is not the goal, as opposed to doing what we really came to do, wake others up, free this planet, help people see, and start to shine light and love to each other, and kindness, repair our lives, grow up, so that we can graduate and go to far more wonderful places, because we're all in the same boat.

We need to bring eden here, home here, attempt to make this more like home.


Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 1/7 How To Be Free From The Illuminati

Though she seems to believe in some of the law of one, and HH actually sent her his message himself, I don't think it matters what someone believes for she knows its about love, and this is a wonderful video. I recognize her light..
edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
78
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

log in

join