It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity...many people use symbolism. Both people in service to self and service to others use them and they both even will use the same symbols. I really think you are getting caught up in this symbolism stuff.

Besides...I think its best to keep in mind, that we are all ONE with both sides of what you are dividing. Even those that use symbolism in a way that you find to be 'negative'...they are a part of you, a part of your highest self, a 'phase' of god.

Our history on Earth and our use of symbolism is called for I believe. Man has always taken shapes, planets, things in nature...and used them for personifications.

Just as Saturn can mean power, it can also mean humilty.

Just as Mars can mean war, it can also mean healing.

Love them all, is the best I can tell you, while you seek out the reasons to fear them or be leery of anyone.

Sure, those caught up in the bloodlines are following earthly paths (things of flesh, things that are not their truest self) but just know, they are needed to walk this path...and the path is something they need too. Many must walk many roads that are not to find the one that is.

Have faith that the 'highest self' of us all....is in control and what ever is being done or has been done, has been allowed for a reason. So seek the reason. I know you refuse to do this...but if you really want to see what its about, you will have to seek out the possibility that our highest ONE self, chose all of this to occur, needed it to occur, and it will serve the purpose of the Holy Spirit within us all, somehow, someway.

I dont fear any Elite...I dont fear any NWO...I dont worry about any beings trying to control Earth....for I know, it is the Holy Spirits will for what ever may be. Souls will try and test all the things that they think 'make them who they are'....only to find that none of those things made them their true self within (like power, greed, desires for self, ect). All their other selves in Spirit, will be there when they need to face this...and we will love them, and forgive them, and somehow, we will understand their path and why it was needed for them.

I know you talk about love alot..and it is true, love is the very vibration of our being. But...I have witnessed what happens if tough love is not practiced...I have seen what love without discipline can do to a person. It can cause them....to not grow up and be responsible. There is consequence....just as though we as parents cant just give our kids all the things they want to eat, never make them clean their room, never make them own up to bad choices, or never make them become responsible for their own actions.

Just as we humans, go from being a infant that depends on another to survive...to being children that explore...to adolescences that will try and test....to adults that must be responsible on their own....so are we as part of the Spirit learning through similar phases. Does a siblings actions effect another sibling? Sure. Is that sibling ever going to stop loving their brother or sister? No. Is the parents, even though they 'seem' as hard or tough sometimes making us grow up....going to stop loving the child> No. As mad as the child gets or as much as the child cant understand the parents reasons and ways...will the child stop loving the parents? No.

Even those that have deep hate feelings for their family....there is still a bond within them, a connection that cant be broken...a love that many of us cant explain or understand, even when we know its there.

I just hate to see you worrying so much and looking so harshly at this world and experience. Maybe, if you could look at it and seek a purpose to it, and seek a purpose for all peoples and beings paths and believe that it is serving them in some deeper process (like childhood and adolescences serves us all) your heart and mind can be eased.

I think the more time you spend looking into all of these things outside of you and that are a part of others paths...the less time you will seek within.

All my love
LV

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Everything that has ever been was needed and serves a purpose. In some way, it taught someone a path that was not or a path that was...event the paths that are not are needed. It is often on the paths that are not...that one finds the light that is, finally.

You may not need any of it now...but it was and is needed, for the whole of the divine purpose of Earth and mankind's paths.

Do some of those histories not help you weigh things today for the path that is?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Lets be clear though...when someone mentions the 'law of one' many first think of the channeled material of 'the ra soul group'.

Im sure you would agree that the true 'law of one' is much deeper and far more meaningful then that material. The Law of One is encoded with the very Universe and the mechanics and functions of this existence.

But heaven....is something all will find. As all beings awake to the IAM within them, they then find the kingdom is within. Heaven is not someplace outside of us or beyond us. Similar to 'christ' being a state of being that we all must find and reach, within us.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I love every single soul in existence. I see everyone as a child, and reach to that innocent light within always for all. Unconditionally. But I renounce and denounce conspiracies to dump karma on and enslave humanity and entrap them in lies, and code all to the dark star. And that is what Saturn is symbolic for.

We are all Family, but we are not each other. In infinty there cannot be one.

Rather One-1, or 11111111111111.............

Love is the journey to progression, compassion for everyone, but in no way does this mean we should embrace another's negative actions or murders, rapes, genocides, and enslavement of others. I renounce these.

The symbolism is very important. We need to pay attention, for its their attempt to sell humanity out to negative beings, entities. The corporate logos, the wars, starvation, homelessness, its all a part to of their agenda, to pull off a negative harvest and sell us out to their puppeteers.

The only Tree I belong to is my Higher Self, and the only tree you belong to is your Higher Self, multiply that by an infinite number of rays of consciousness and their Higher Selves, and thats the Family of Light. Higher Selfs are out of this technology Universe, guiding us along our journey, Parent to our Child.
edit on 20-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Everything that has ever been was needed and serves a purpose. In some way, it taught someone a path that was not or a path that was...event the paths that are not are needed. It is often on the paths that are not...that one finds the light that is, finally.

You may not need any of it now...but it was and is needed, for the whole of the divine purpose of Earth and mankind's paths.

Do some of those histories not help you weigh things today for the path that is?

Wars have never been needed. Duality is but a question on a test. The right answers bring us home. The wars, and all the failings of souls to recognize family in each other and their willingness to murder, or profit from harm or control of another being, is a failure of the test.

The Family of Light does not rejoice at our failures.

The purpose of this school is not to chose polarities, but to learn, and grow in love and mature dealings with each other, to be true adults and grow up.

Every time someone harms another they have muddied their soul, and they are momentarily, temporarily, lost.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Wars have never been needed. Duality is but a question on a test. The right answers bring us home. The wars, and all the failings of souls to recognize family in each other and their willingness to murder, or profit from harm or control of another being, is a failure of the test.

The purpose of this school is not to chose polarities, but to learn, and grow in love and mature dealings with each other, to be true adults and grow up.

Every time someone harms another they have muddied their soul, and they are momentarily, temporarily, lost.

You see unity_99 you said to us that you divorce jesus that is a statement of denoucing, so tell us now that you say that then 360 and say yeshua is your brother, really we think you have gone insane and are a danger to others trying to grow and understand what actually happening. For one thing your attacking the entire divine plan and claim you are your higherself but we see nothing that suggests higherself all we have seen is that you have been aducted alot and programmed deeply for the very purpose of preventing others from growing from truth. We think you might be so crystalized in these programs now that the chance of disolving them is gone, you have been giving so many opportunitys and such much information that millions would love to have a opportunity to hear and yet you spit on it.

We again say to people that unity_99 has lost the plot and is spreading dangerous perspectives which will see you fall victim to the woe planned by the elite, the rapture is the only way to avoid it and this is the event known as the harvest, but it must be peoples choice they must polarize with the Christ consciousness and intune to the earths frequecy and everyone who has been doing this knows about most of this hence those who dont you should avoid, specially ones claiming higherself and having very little knowledge themself just quoting others and posting videos to support own agendas.

Plz people for your own good dont listen to unity she says things that are totally not true even what she just said about life is not right, she sees herself as enlightened and higherself when she is far from it and control by mammon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Lets be clear though...when someone mentions the 'law of one' many first think of the channeled material of 'the ra soul group'.

Im sure you would agree that the true 'law of one' is much deeper and far more meaningful then that material. The Law of One is encoded with the very Universe and the mechanics and functions of this existence.

But heaven....is something all will find. As all beings awake to the IAM within them, they then find the kingdom is within. Heaven is not someplace outside of us or beyond us. Similar to 'christ' being a state of being that we all must find and reach, within us.

Of course the translation of its complexity can not be understood here leo some of it would not be accepted. All beings have a eternity to awaken to IAM but they must do so properly many do not and miss the harvest im telling you this cause the outcome as of this moment I am typing says so it is stored in amenti the record of these events, hence why I say to people sometimes harshly what their fate is based on their current moment if dont adjust and learn and make more effort. Alot people just talk on these forums btw and do nothing in life to progress.

The example was Christ and mankind has to choose since mankind is fallen and currently marked by the beast this means mankind must decide between their ego and spirit, problem is the draconian empire are aware of the harvest and have tryed to control the awakening hence the disinformation coming in from what those enlightened have dubbed 'fluffys', these 'fluffys' are very selfish people who dont want the truth but want a confirmation of their own delusions so that they can feell good about themself, these people do not care for others for wont even take the time to investigate their own believes instead they go about claiming they are enlightened charging money for spiritual healing and books of complete nonsense which is not the deeper truth at all and more a twisting of things to apply a 'Wishful' perspective. Some have good intentions but in the mass of things it only 10% that isnt very much truth behind the newagers 'love and lighters' views so you see there is actually a evil agenda occuring in guise of light in which is preventing people finding the true light beings sent to guide them, since people are being told they dont need any teachers and that they can just wishfully think all things good and ignore reality and it will be all fine.

Hence the situation is extremely dire because the real light is having trouble at present awakening the masses this may change soon if I can suceed in my project. But it must be peoples choices this is why no big events in hsitory to prove Gods exists have occured it is all a test of faith and a decision of good or evil, so polarizing is part of the process in tree of life and those denying it are sons of the devil for all sons of God know these things.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If all beings have eternity to wake up...how can any of them be the child of the devil?

Just because the 'veil' of 'self' blocks them to see their truest core within them does not make them a child of the devil. I ask, from IAM to IAM, that you not tell others of such things.

As critical as I am at some of what you say, know there is meaning, and that meaning, is out of love for others that are seeking and weighing.

You know, few find the way. You know, its made to happen this way.

Although, there are times, that are naturally a part of the cycle, that there is a quickening within a many....this quickening does not happen the way the new age groups have spread on about, with another density and another planet or some going backward. It can occur right here, right now, it could and can happen at any time a being wakes up to its true self (not in higher self that is divided by ego's, but in God, the Spirit, the true higher self of all). Many will confuse the 'higher self of 'self'' and think it is their truest self, what makes them 'I' or IAM even.

Many things are used to mark another 'soul' to see if they are ready to live for the spirit or the flesh. They are loved and understood, for either choice.

Nothing has life...or existence, without God. Therefor, even your so called devil (what has been symbolized as a serpent, the serpent, which really was meant to be)....has life because of God, exists because of Thee.

To explain what it really is...would help people more. To live for things of flesh, to live for the 'self', is to live for the 'serpent' and only in this way would there be any truth for someone to call another a 'child of the devil(((flesh/false self))).

God has no enemies....for nothing is a threat to Thee.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

To really think about this, you would have to look at it from the perspective of us all as a unite consciousness. In this way, there is no way we could of know what worth acceptance was, without testing the worthlessness of unacceptable on a massive scale.

The reason you can not grasp what is being said is you are closed to the further thought that you are a part of soemthing more then your 'self'. The idea of a family of light actually feeds your ego, the self....and it may be needed for this time while you weigh things, but it also is blinding you from a huge purpose that is here....which is growth, like a child going from adolesences and into adulthood.

We do not learn through 'just love'. We do not learn to become responsible for choices and decisions by 'just love'. Thankfully, we can learn from the past and others paths, saving us alot of testing our own selves. As much as you refute it....yes, we had to have ever single war that has happened, we are not robots, and we must and will test all attributes of flesh.

You should know as a parent, there will be times that the child is not goign to take your word for it and will still go against your advise and will test something for themselves....to only find out in the end...mom was right.

The pattern is all around you, especially in being a parent and having the chance to observe children and how they work, learn, and grow.

There is NO existence, of beings in separate bodies and in a world of material....that is not duality. None. Some may not be as bad as others in that the beings have learned acceptance and how to cope and adjust to the best of their ability....but there is still the harsh fact of nature and the duality within nature. There may be moments of utopia....but there are always tests and trials of sorrow, loss, and desire of self. Even to wish and desire to be 'loved by a family of light' is something for the 'self'. Even this, will distort your most true self.

Im sorry, but I dont believe that this higher self is your truest self. Its not wrong, but yet its needed. You must test it, to know if it is so. You long to hold on to the "I" of you....and this is why you see what you do and all the visions and dreams ect....relate to and feed your desire of holding onto the I of you.

Most of what you say, like the infinity part and the cant be one part....are not from within your deepest self...and where ever you got that info from, was not from that beings most inner true self. It comes from a 'self' that is still cant fathom to let go of their seemingly 'identity of self' and what they only THINK they really are.

I cant stress enough...distortions are allowed. Just look around at the many many stories, visions, and experiences. The IAM gives us what we desire...feeds are wants....for in the end, Thee knows, we will still be left hungry and will sometime come seeking Thee in that unsatisfied searching of 'what we are'.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I would also like to say....

The so called 'fall' of not knowing the 'true self' was Gods will. It was needed, and in that perspective, it was not a fall at all, but a step in the path of the divine plan and design.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Divorce from the Bible. Yup. My mother understood that as well. In fact, many in my family. We don't follow the bilble, even when we went to Church we thought that was NOT God, and was something rather Evil and a Warmongler.

I divorced, removed, took him out of, separated him from the Wars, Murders, Genocide, and Sacrificial Annanuki in the Bible.

For his overall message is true love, as opposed to most of the bible which isn't. They chose him, to be their new sungod and grafted him into the bible over the other candidates due to the size of his followers, and that his words of love and forgiveness, turning the other cheek as opposed to what you told me in chat about believing in consequence and you used the specific example of a girl throwing acid on another girl's face, that she should have acid put on hers. This is the very opposite of the message of Love that Yeshua brought. They altered information about him, and grafted him into their control religion, because the truth he spoke activated knowing in people's hearts. But then by changing the words and fitting it into their scriptures, those drawn by their inner knownig where quickly told to stop searching within and only OBEY the controllers. A twist was performed.

And you know what, I can freely do that, because none of us are Bound to any Annanuki coding or lies. The trap they set is one of mind ,if you believe in that. Figuring it all out and reclaiming your thoughts is a big step forward to removing all the balls and chains.

And you made such a big deal in that chat over that word, and I rolled my eyes over that. I have no thyroid and late at night especially have a hard time forming good sentences, so I use whatever words come tumbling out, because the sorting function in my mind, doesnt work well, I usually have to edit over and over again, but in that chat ET_MAN invited me too, I couldn't even read my own writing, they didn't show up.

I also want to point out that I didn't feel safe being asked to go into that chat, and spent quite a while analyzing why. Since I have regained protection by renouncing the channeled material, why? And while I was in that chat i realized why.

Because when someone thinks he is the Reaper and judger and keeps telling everyone who disagrees with him this this ego and they are children of the devil. For he absolute truth. But what he believes in is so negative it would to me it would make the universe disappear and dissolve, adn already am being guided to loving and positive truth, I just remain silent. Until people ask where I am, then suddenly pour out my own truth and that felt somewhat argumentative and passive/aggressive, due to not feeling SAFE to be myself, be heard like normal chats with people you care about, where you all share freely. I call this verbal abuse. I send you love and prayers for healing, and am not judging you, but you need to rethink your dealings with others. Thank you very much. Because that induced so much fear, and I was able to understand and unravel why.

Its very wrong to not respect and care for everyone equally and accept everyones right to be themselves, beleive as they believe and to speak freely, safely, and be heard even. Thats how adults talk for sure.

Negative beings are not in control of anything, nor do they sentence or judge loving souls. We are all in the hands of our Higher Selves. Period. We judge ourselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The reason I don't agree is because my soul did cartwheels over the Quantum Physics and truth that ET_Man writes, and I did some contemplation and meditation and instantly had Higher Self step in, and everything was confirmed, and questions were answered. Albeit I understood that the level at which we can explain the answer and comprehend it is about the size our cpu's.

But we are individual souls in endless progression, forever, in Family certainly and loving each other, which is the whole purpose of this school we're in, but individuals forever.

Infinity equalizes everyone as well. For while we're all in different grades at different points of our journey, in all of existence, we are also globally our entire infinity at once thereotically. So your infinity = my infinity and = the new soul that was formed today's infinity. All are equal in volume and at a certain level they all the reach an equal stage of advancement as well.

Its because THIS is finally the spirituality I agree with, and my Higher Self concurs with, chosing it over any ohter which doesnt make me happy, and which I've always known wasn't the truth for me.

In other words, I finally found my groove.
And am filled with so much happiness, there are no words to express the joy and happiness of how wonderful the Beyond and Family of Light are, and how we're all homeward bound, sooner or later, anyway. And for all the help and appreciation they've given over family matters, lifting my heart when depressed and self judging, and the sun cuts through the clouds or brightens the room, and grows enormous while sungazing, I am so grateful. Thank You, so very much, all that is Love, for every moment of help, no words can even express the gratitude I feel over all you have shown and I pray with all my heart for everyone in the world to begin their own search and expereince first hand the help of their Family. Thank You.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

My participation in that chat, was filled with fear at being asked to join, not understanding why. I didn't have to ask you questions because the chats we had had already fleshed out this mystery school type belief in something that was very fear based and the opposite of anything our Family would ever allow souls to be stuck in, I knew when ET_MAN asked you questions already what your answers would be. Due to our chats lacking the safety to be ourselves, and not being able to deal with negativity without it maknig me ill, and giving me hits, and causing depression, I had to create another email account because I just can't listen to things that destroy the Universe and Goodness, negatives don't rule anything. They need to return back home themselves.

Et_MAN spoke up and shared his own perspectives as well, and I agree with what he shared, and you also told him that this was ego and being a child of the devil, and would give him stern warnings.

Also, Higher Self isn't in this universe, its not our 4th D, or 5th, 6th, 7th D selves.

Higher Selves are our Future Selves, outside this interactive, holographic school/universe. They guide us through the input systems, ie. we can feel their presence while sungazing. Its a wonderful connection to the Beyond and Higher Self.

I pray a lot for you, send you lots of prayers, and know you are in very good hands anyway, we all are really. For your Higher Self watches over nonstop.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If all beings have eternity to wake up...how can any of them be the child of the devil?

Just because the 'veil' of 'self' blocks them to see their truest core within them does not make them a child of the devil. I ask, from IAM to IAM, that you not tell others of such things.

As critical as I am at some of what you say, know there is meaning, and that meaning, is out of love for others that are seeking and weighing.

You know, few find the way. You know, its made to happen this way.

Although, there are times, that are naturally a part of the cycle, that there is a quickening within a many....this quickening does not happen the way the new age groups have spread on about, with another density and another planet or some going backward. It can occur right here, right now, it could and can happen at any time a being wakes up to its true self (not in higher self that is divided by ego's, but in God, the Spirit, the true higher self of all). Many will confuse the 'higher self of 'self'' and think it is their truest self, what makes them 'I' or IAM even.

Many things are used to mark another 'soul' to see if they are ready to live for the spirit or the flesh. They are loved and understood, for either choice.

Nothing has life...or existence, without God. Therefor, even your so called devil (what has been symbolized as a serpent, the serpent, which really was meant to be)....has life because of God, exists because of Thee.

To explain what it really is...would help people more. To live for things of flesh, to live for the 'self', is to live for the 'serpent' and only in this way would there be any truth for someone to call another a 'child of the devil(((flesh/false self))).

God has no enemies....for nothing is a threat to Thee.

My best
LV

Just as I did in past now I reveal its translation the son of the devil is one in ego 'Mammon' for they do not see me 'Spirit' as a son of God nor know the Father through me, hence it is clear to me the mark a soul bears by it response to my word for those who are a son of God of the light are all able to see who I am what I represent, those who are not can not see for mammon clouds their eyes.

If you can not see then you too are a son of the devil and bear the mark of the beast. I need not tell one of spirit who I am for they can see many have approached me without a word said to them and offered humbleness and love and have learned and have offered gifts and grace without me asking and I offer to them the same for they are my equal and I shall wash the dirt of their feet with the water that I drink.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 20-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

My participation in that chat, was filled with fear at being asked to join, not understanding why. I didn't have to ask you questions because the chats we had had already fleshed out this mystery school type belief in something that was very fear based and the opposite of anything our Family would ever allow souls to be stuck in, I knew when ET_MAN asked you questions already what your answers would be. Due to our chats lacking the safety to be ourselves, and not being able to deal with negativity without it maknig me ill, and giving me hits, and causing depression, I had to create another email account because I just can't listen to things that destroy the Universe and Goodness, negatives don't rule anything. They need to return back home themselves.

Et_MAN spoke up and shared his own perspectives as well, and I agree with what he shared, and you also told him that this was ego and being a child of the devil, and would give him stern warnings.

Also, Higher Self isn't in this universe, its not our 4th D, or 5th, 6th, 7th D selves.

Higher Selves are our Future Selves, outside this interactive, holographic school/universe. They guide us through the input systems, ie. we can feel their presence while sungazing. Its a wonderful connection to the Beyond and Higher Self.

I pray a lot for you, send you lots of prayers, and know you are in very good hands anyway, we all are really. For your Higher Self watches over nonstop.

We have told you what need be said as has been said is so to be because you choose not to see so will remain as the son of the devil and bear its mark and shall not see the harvest for you are blind leading the blind, so we say to you brother we pray for you in what is to come but their is nothing that can be done to change it since you have chosen.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No you didn't. What you talk about distorts love and truth to me and plunges me into depression, if around this too long, and is the opposite of any spirituality I would ever follow, and it makes me feel very depressed. And chats are equal things. I don't go into them when I don't feel safe to be myself.

Even calling people devils who are speaking for love is bearing false testimony against them.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No you didn't. What you talk about distorts love and truth to me and plunges me into depression, if around this too long, and is the opposite of any spirituality I would ever follow, and it makes me feel very depressed. And chats are equal things. I don't go into them when I don't feel safe to be myself.

Even calling people devils who are speaking for love is bearing false testimony against them.

As we have said you have chosen and we have many others to help, those of ego cant not see brothers of spirit but all in spirit of truth see one another cleary, those of ego are clouded by mammon for they are anti christ, hence we are saying you as of this moment are anti christic.

AdonaiHamashiachYeshua
bless
edit on 20-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

1. Does the Devil, as portrayed by Christianity, really exist?

2. Is it possible to reach Nirvana during life or does Nirvana come after death?

3. Are all religions "equal" (in a sense that they lead to the Creator in the end but differently)? Is any religion more "right" than any other?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Quite right, I choose Love, embrace what ET_MAN shares from his nde/experiences and memories from the Beyond, for he has incarnated from Higher Up level. And also, the message of Unconditional Love/Forgiveness of Yeshua, who did not teach an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, but to turn the other cheek. Who taught and practiced forgiveness, and to not judge at all. And his light shines forth in his words. My heart and soul recognize that light.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

1. Does the Devil, as portrayed by Christianity, really exist?

Yes.

2. Is it possible to reach Nirvana during life or does Nirvana come after death?

It is possible in both.

3. Are all religions "equal" (in a sense that they lead to the Creator in the end but differently)? Is any religion more "right" than any other?

All religions are a distortion of truth but contain within themself pieces to the puzzle, but seperately only hold a piece.

Thank you.

np brother one of questions is one of wisdom.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join