It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The further dishonest tactics of Alison Kruse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS community:

As of late Alison Kruse(aka SeeingUFOzpa or the Orb Queen) has been laying low due in part to the wonderful exposure she has been getting on this awesome site. THANK YOU ATS FOR EXPOSING HER AS A HOAXER! When I say Laying low I mean she has not been bombarding the airways with her hokey night vision videos in which she proclaims that helicopters and planes are Orbies and Blinkies from Planet Zubuu and Dimension "X". It has been a wonderful summer indeed but alas she has posted some new less sporadic videos in which she claims she has captured what appears to be a REAL WORMHOLE/STAR-GATE spitting out orbies and blinkies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

I apologize for the laughter but her boast was short lived when it was discovered that what she was filming was indeed a weather balloon. What she called orbies and blinkies were really the balloon instrumentation package and the remnants of the exploded weather balloon. Eventually the below video thoroughly destroyed her claim to fame and as a result she went into hiding once more....OR SO WE THOUGHT!

She has recently re-surfaced and now is claiming that what she initially called Wormhole was indeed in fact a weather balloon but like usual she claims to have discovered the true intentions of the aliens. Yes folks, she did a complete about face in her crack pot claims and she did it without batting an eye.

GET THIS:

She is now claiming that the orbies and the blinkies actually hide inside or behind the weather balloon and wait for it to rupture. It is at this time that the aliens take the opportunity to camouflage themselves behind the explosion and thus create their vortex into our domain and invade our plain of reality.....WTF?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS # UP, PEOPLE. IN ORDER TO SALVAGE WHAT LITTLE CREDIBILITY SHE HAS LEFT SHE IS NOW RESORTING TO MAKING UP STUFF IN ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE HER RECENT DEBUNKINGS.......HOW DESPERATE CAN SHE GET?

LORD HAVE MERCY

When will this retard give up?

Here is th enew video that pretty much sums it all up.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

MOD EDIT - title:
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on August 5th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dude, why hasn't anyone gone there and debunked her live, via internet as she spews her garbage? Her attitude is the insult to injury for me. When she first came out, I was lured in, but when I commented, she acted childish and moronic. I just hope she doesn't ever bring her mess over here.

spec

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

I appreciate the information and thank you for the update ...

I must admit I find your tone and gloating rather childish and off-putting but that's probably just me.

Anyhoot ... thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Schriodingers dog, I inherited this duty from my father. Initially he started this crusade and I did his video editing. You have to admit his first videos were quite crappy. No, he is the master behind the work and I am but a mere apprentice. This is the first video that I edited and composed from scratch. Yes, he fed me ideas but this is my baby . The old man is off doing his adult stuff and I am left to waste my vacation carrying his torch...OH THE JOY. I hope you enjoyed the video none the less for it pretty much sums up what her new tactic is.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sokay with the gloating I guess ... it just that the woman seems to suffer from Blossom Goodchild Syndrome and I don't like to see folks making fun of the ill.

Anyhoot, thanks again for the update and for putting in the work.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

SD I always enjoy your perspective, and I appreciate what you are saying here. People can condemn and criticize just as effective without the slander.
What makes AC different than Bloomchild is the way she speaks to everyone. You can not have a rational correspondence with her and she lashes out at anything/one that challenges her, so it is not surprising her mannerisms draw the same from others.
I think she should just be ignored but I worry about her following and their further spreading of her nonsense.

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Sokay with the gloating I guess ... it just that the woman seems to suffer from Blossom Goodchild Syndrome and I don't like to see folks making fun of the ill.

Anyhoot, thanks again for the update and for putting in the work.

Schrodingers dog.....

It's always a great pleasure to see you in here!

In my humble opinion, I think Kruse is a willful hoaxer & a nasty piece of work.

I don’t think she is ill, other than to occasionally excrete a little too much bile!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here is an actual weather balloon launch from the NWA. Yeah, now I understand why the aliens want to hitch a ride inside this balloon in order to hide from our gazes.......LOL. If you watch closely you can see when the weather guy slips in a few orbies into the balloon...LOL

THIS WOMAN IS OBVIOUSLY A BEER SHORT OF A SIX PACK!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

SeeingUFOzPA.....

I inherited this duty from my father. Initially he started this crusade

So.....

Shouldn't you re-register as "SeeingUFOzPA Jr" or something like that?

Cheers you great warrior you.....
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I never gave it any thought now that you mention it. I guess Ill pass especially when I will be going away for college in September and I wont be dabbling in these interesting topics anymore.

Pop, shall return in about an hour and you can have at it with him. He is the true expert when it comes to this particular hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

In my humble opinion, I think Kruse is a willful hoaxer & a nasty piece of work.

From the little I know of her I cannot dispute the above.

It's just that I've always found the impersonal approach more effective to the point one is trying to get across and one that makes for an argument not subjected to accusations of personal bias.

I am afraid that I am rather at a disadvantage in this milieux for as you know I am straying far from any measure of knowledge from which to speak ... still, if everything you propose about her is true, it is even more important imho not to elevate her to "white whale" status by making her exposure a personal mission.

In any case, my comment as to the tone was just a passing one and not meant to become the focus of this thread, for which I have already stated my appreciation.

[edit on 5 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What I find most puzzling is how this person manages to have an actual source of income. Christ! Is there no limit to self-delusion? I give her credit for searching the sky, OK, that shows dedication, and means she probably isn't sitting on a bar stool somewhere, congrats!

For her to think that aliens are communicating with her every time she switches on 'night vision' on her video camera...that's really sort of gay. Maybe her brain is easily excited, and she's stayed the way a small child with a big imagination thinks, forever. I'd give some thanks to anyone who can tell me where she derives her support, her income. I hear she has a goon squad that intimidates her detractors. Wasted 3 minutes of my life, once, watching her stuff on youtube. Does someone actually love her, as in boy-girl? I don't want to know too much about it-just find it hard to believe there's a male in her videos oohing along with her, who might even share quantum energy in the carnal sense, in between sightings, and might one day spawn.... She gives ufo studies a terrible hue. Thanks for the entertainment! Allison Kruse may be a waste of time, but comedy is always a fun diversion.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Why don`t you get off the womans back and do something more useful.
Wasn`t it you who crucified her on Youtube ? What`s happened to ATS?
They take good posts down to leave room for trash like this.

Lambros56.....

What do you think of the video posted by SeeingUFOzPA?

Why do you support the dangerous & dishonest activities of Kruse?

What is your connection to Kruse?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Allow me to interject kind sirs;

It is ironic that when Alison is being held to the flame and all her lies are being exposed her ilk always tries to turn her into a victim when in fact it is UFOLOGY that is the true victim in all of this. She is a true shim sham artist that is well versed in the art of smoke and mirrors.

Ponder that for a while the next time you try to defend Alison and all her hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

So we should just allow hoaxers to continue hoaxing?
She has endangered peoples lives and you want this user to do something more useful?

I fail to see how exposing a dangerous hoaxer is not useful.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Why don`t you get off the womans back and do something more useful. Wasn`t it you who crucified her on Youtube ? What`s happened to ATS? They take good posts down to leave room for trash like this.

When did it become stylish to protect those that endanger us us? Why do you champion someone as reckless as her anyway and why am I the bad guy for exposing her lies to the UFO community? Am i in BIZARRO WORLD? It is this backwards mentality that allows Alison Kruse and her ilk to fester and multiply. It is akin to picking at a scab and never allowing a wound to heal.

It is high time we put a end to this and expose her for what she really is.........A HOAXER!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I hope she gets knocked out... for being a little # head lier. Why do you have to lie about this stuff? WTF is wrong with people. Why do they have to lie about it, there is no reason to! You can't make money, the claims are over board, I really hope she gets her knee caps shot out.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Dude, why hasn't anyone gone there and debunked her live, via internet as she spews her garbage? Her attitude is the insult to injury for me. When she first came out, I was lured in, but when I commented, she acted childish and moronic. I just hope she doesn't ever bring her mess over here.

Given her level of psychosis and her commitment to it, as well as the threats Mr. Krause and her followers have made against her critics, it would be dangerous to confront her face-to-face.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Please stay on topic and refrain from reflections on fellow members.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join