It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The further dishonest tactics of Alison Kruse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

What I'm curious about, with regards to the area she's living in, is not how close to an airport it is, but how close to a base or operations it is. Because she is not the only one "experiencing" sitings and more, thats in brackets, for hers are very questionable.

However, what I do not agree with is the idea that she is attracting delusional people, that that word is used at all in conjunction with sitings and reportings of sitings. To me, this is a very slipperly slope, and while I mentioned she might be on agenda, I can also see a different side to it, an agenda to set her up with or without her knowing, and then an attempt to discredit sitings in that area. Is it close to anything big? Aside from the airport?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The polarization and agendas displayed alert me to there being far more to this situation, than would be apparent. I wouldnt put her out of a Blossom Goodchild black op experiment just yet either, and those black ops may or may not be human by the way. Bases are bases and they tend to have mixed company. Agendas to connect with, then make bad judgments in videos, and then a massive campaign against her, though from what I've seen in her voice she is a believer, and discredit sitings in a whole area perhaps, a critical area maybe, and make ufology look bad, seems to me to be an agenda, an assignment even.

And again, is that area special in any way, is there a base nearby?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I believe there must be bases nearby and she is being used, and also, the reasons are quite obvious. A trillion dollar industry that involves world wide domination and terrorism to force their eugenics and nwo agendas, including depopulation on governements globally. Everyone is afraid to speak out. Threats of disclosure, this is a big issue and I believe there are other sides , but I can see in a certain groups agenda, eliminating freedom for humanity, culling the population and building bases on less desirable spots, such as the moon, to keep their slaves, who would be considered unworthy of the planet. The agendas are very narrow sided, basically the bad guys telling their victims that they are unworlthy of the planet the bad guys destroyed all the while taking away peoples freedom to do squat about it.

This is the most powerful group on earth, and they will do everything to be on top of ufology as they wish to and do as they wish.

We have to ensure that other things occur, and do so with the best intentions for everyone on this planet including the dark hearted ones, running things, for no matter what they think is going on , every day is a test and we can co-create diferent endings, color up the scenes and pages of the coloring book differently.

But I have no doubt as to the lengths they will go to polarize this issue and create agenda.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Blah blah blah..........Do your research and you will find out quickly that the woman lives under one of the North East's largest vector routes. In her vicinity alone there are 5 airports not to mention about 7 helipads and a military training ground for Apache helicopters. OH MY...Did I mention the Air National Gaurd along with the 101st refueling wing of the Air force is near her home? Now we come to find out that tehre is a National Weather Agency branch by her home that releases air balloons every other day...WOW! This explains why this woman has been seeing supposed orbies and blinkies for the past year but then again she denies the existence of the airports, military bases and helipads. According to her the only functioning airport in her area is 30 miles away and those planes never fly over her home.....EVER!..YEAH RIGHT!

I am one of the firm belief that she is purposefully lying to the masses while hiding behind the cloak of mental dysfunction. Why else would she purposefully have my videos false flagged unless she was trying to protect some sort of cash cow. Judging by the people that turned out for her recent ORBIE/BLINKIE party, I think she is making some sort of income off these hoaxed events. She is preying on those of simple minds with cash to burn. Why else would some clown from England be interested in flying down to Murrysville to behold airplanes.

Every so often you see her make a comment saying that she will gladly show people around the area if they come. My question is ...IS SHE CHARGING....HMMMMMMMMM

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Hey Rex! I did not know things had gotten to the level you mention. The last I heard(a year ago) she was openly inviting folks to come on down and watch them with her, which is why I mentioned "someone going down there to co-witness the supposed morphing crafts."
For the people that think "just let her be," well, the problem with that is she is influencing numbers of people that in turn continue to spread her nonsense and like another poster mentioned, does only harm to the ufo community.

spec

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll give a little clue to teh mindset of this very controlling negative group that our leaders have sold humanity out too, including their depopulation agendas, and karma, karma that they intend to try and dump on people but we have to sidestep.

BP oil, was paid very well for their massive global scale disaster that now may even have affected the gulf stream. They had shares in the company producing the very toxic dispersant agent and they used a great deal of it.

This is something the elite did. But they're going to turn around and say we demanded oil for our cars, our cameras, computers and gadgets. Well in fact, the inventors who have come up with many alternatives were bought off or killed and there have always been alternatives, but average people cannot access them.

Nor do they have time, they must work to pay rent or morgages or they would be homeless and their children in foster care. They are not free to just do whatever they wish and they know it.

This is not karma to the people, for they would gladly live in a better world, in addition they are lied to.

Whatever humanity does in the face of evil, it must not allow the leaders who do this to us, and concoct the wars and karma to dump their negative web of control of all resources in our lap as if we wanted it, when we did not actually. And would like them all arrested for crimes against humanity and denounce them soundly. But we can't opt out either, they even hold our children hostage over us.

This is the mentality of what is in those underground bases and they are funded by the top money schemes and rackets on this planet.

And I believe this woman is a vicitim of the mechanism of evil suppressing truth, and true disclosure, not their kind, of all the information we need, and our freedom, while attempting to dump as much karma as they can for their own personal agendas. And they have them, and their plans for humanity and this world are very ugly.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Just goes to show that when it comes to Alison Kruse her influence tends to attract those on the fringe of mental intervention. It saddens me that she preys upon individuals like this and therefore they make up the bulk of her fanatical fan base. If you read the comments on her videos they make you wonder if some of these people have stopped taking their medication. They see UFO's in everything and when their minds are suddenly shocked with reality they fall upon the tried and true explanation as offered to them by their messiah Alison Kruse..."IT MORPHED"

Heaven help us for it is is an uphill battle to save UFOLOGY!

You mean you saw aircraft in her videos.
I don't think so.
You saw what everyone else saw: lights.
Perhaps we need light analysis which has been done before
and air illumination will never be divulged to identify a Tesla aircraft
which has no lights.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know, with all this talk of "Orbies" and "Blinkies" coupled with a dysfunctional person, I can't help but think of Gene Wilder in The Producers as he withers and shrieks at Zero Mostel,

"Don't touch my blue blinkie!!"

or was that "Blue Blanky"?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz
You know, with all this talk of "Orbies" and "Blinkies" coupled with a dysfunctional person, I can't help but think of Gene Wilder in The Producers as he withers and shrieks at Zero Mostel,

"Don't touch my blue blinkie!!"

or was that "Blue Blanky"?

What do you call them?
Perhaps she might take some lessons from ATS and get a clue.
Posting on her youtube comments didn't help.
Actually how blinky are aircraft lights.
That might be a good way to down her observations into reality.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Well Howdy there Lambros! I have certainly seen you many times on

Alison's channel. Oh yes I have! Such a naughty boy lying like that!

I mean after all, the only thing you changed here is the number "5".

On your You Tube channel it reads "s".

You also faved her video and in conjunction, you VIRAL one of her

videos:

Liar, Liar pants on fire Lambros!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As for myself, I love Mr. Z's videos!

One can be assured of two things, 1. a great debunking
2. rolling on the floor laughing your ass off.

Nothing wrong with that is there?

Three cheers for Mr. Z!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Lambros56.....

Kruse is being dangerous because of her activities with lasers & the threatening behaviour that she condones.

Kruse is being dishonest because she is lying about what she is seeing & making money & gaining notoriety from her lying.

What do you think about that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
There are so many crackpots in the field, why the personal crusade against this one in particular?

Draknoir.....

If you need to know more about Kruse's dangerous & dishonest behaviour, my thread covers some pertinent information & discussion:

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

If you review the thread, you will notice the major "de-railing" effort that occured therein by close associates of Kruse. I knew who those people were, but I did not identify them in-thread because that would have been a transgression of the ATS T&C's.

Please let me know if you would like further information or if you have any more questions regarding Kruse.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh look, Lambros is endorsing the weather balloons as well.

Ya think that is why he is all bent out of shape?

"Must give us pause"

Behold:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e506e0aae6b.jpg[/atsimg]

999999999.li...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY.....

Well, I don't understand why people like lambros56 get conned by the dangerous & dishonest Kruse.

It doesn't make any sense.

It is not possible for an intelligent, rational person to offer support for Kruse or her hoaxes.

Why do you think this occurs?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Perhaps he has fallen for her like so many of her other followers. Something about the baby voices she makes just drives them BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

um...Did you get conned? Did I or the people who speak up?

Nay my dear friend we surely did not. No Sireee!

*Scratches my font head* Do you think it is because we ask questions?

Is this a "hmmm" moment?

Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of:

Baaa baaa sheeple have you any wool?[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a10377b05838.gif[/atsimg]

p.s. MMN~ I can't say what I really think because it would be soooo rude!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Perhaps he has fallen for her like so many of her other followers. Something about the baby voices she makes just drives them BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeeingUFOzPA.....

Yeah.....

"Baby voices" in the hot tub!

I'd rather sear my eyeballs out with a hot wire!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

SeeingUFOzPA.....

Yeah.....

"Baby voices" in the hot tub!

I'd rather sear my eyeballs out with a hot wire!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

OMG hahahaha Gotta love it. I usually say "I would rather stick pins in

my eyes" I like yours though!

Well we got Lambros sussed eh?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY.....

Perhaps the reasons for the attraction are simple after all.....the allure of the "hot tub" plus sheer ignorance.

And.....I'm serious about that.

Think about it.....

A "lonely guy" who's chatted up & led on by the appalling Kruse.....

I truly think she's so appallingly manipulative, she stoops to that.

You know, it's all quite "cultish", as mentioned by Unknown Soldier & Korby495.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join