It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The further dishonest tactics of Alison Kruse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I can't fathom why she just does not let the issue go already. How the hell do you initially say that these exploding balloons are not weather balloons but instead Wormholes and then upon being proven wrong how do you dust yourself off and just make believe you never stated that fact. You carry on as if you never made the statement and then you embrace the idea that they are indeed weather balloons but with on catch. They are weather balloons but the kind of balloons that hide orbies and blinkies in them. WTF!!!!!!!!!!
HER LOGIC IS QUITE DIZZYING TO SAY THE LEAST!

What makes me wonder even more is how the retards that follow her never catch on to her bold face lies. DO THEY EVEN CARE?

THEY ARE TRULY SHEEP!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

How the hell do you initially say that these exploding balloons are not weather balloons but instead Wormholes and then upon being proven wrong how do you dust yourself off and just make believe you never stated that fact. You carry on as if you never made the statement and then you embrace the idea that they are indeed weather balloons but with on catch.

Has anyone read the book "When Prophecy Fails"?

en.wikipedia.org...

I read it about a year ago, and when I checked out Alison and her followers, it instantly reminded me this book.

It's about a group of students that infiltrate a UFO cult. The leader is a somewhat naive woman named Marian Keech who receives some automatic writing from aliens from "Clarion". Anyhow, Ms. Keech reminded me of Alison Kruse.

If you have read it, you'll notice that the small cult in the book see aliens and ufos everywhere. The most mundane thing can be an extraordinary event to them. The most interesting thing is that whenever one of these events are completely proven false, the group simply alters their beliefs to match, much like we've seen with Alison's weather balloons and fake planes. Nothing sways the cult's beliefs despite enormous evidence of the contrary.

Anyways, a great book in understanding the psychology of such people with unbreakable beliefs.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why are you asking me silly questions?
I`ve no connections with the woman.
My problem is with the likes of you and the OP who continually seem to get off making snide remarks about someone who has been hounded for over 12 months on the internet.
Whatever you, me or anyone thinks of another person. There`s no need to go on and on like old women.
I mean, the guy who started this thread has near enough taken her name.
How sad is that ?
I just dont think this is what ATS is all about.
I`m not getting into a slanging match because thats not what i`m about.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Lambros56.....

What do you think of the video posted by SeeingUFOzPA?

Do you support the dangerous & dishonest activities of Kruse?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It's not just Mad Al's lack of critical thinking that bothers me, it's how it's spread into, once reputable, members of the UFO research community.

A YouTube member who I have been following for a long time called StabilizedUFOVideos did some sterling work taking amateur UFO video footage and well... stabilising them. Very worthwhile academic work I thought (and think) which allows for further scrutiny of supposed sightings. I applauded all this hard work regularly through comments and up votes even if I was left in my non-believing mindset after viewing each of them.

However one request from YouTube user 'TrutherD1' to stabilise a 'seeingUFOsPA' later and I've been blocked from posting on his channel (Also he's removed all comments from all his old videos and stopped anyone from posting there).

All respect and honour earned by this user's toil from me has now dissipated - granted by their own hand and not by that of seeingUFOsPA - because they chose to accept an obvious tale of nonsense over scientific evidence or even questioning.

I suppose it's a good thing since we can tear the dead flesh off and rejuvenate into a better sceptical beast - but it is disheartening.

Hang the witch I say!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corby495

How the hell do you initially say that these exploding balloons are not weather balloons but instead Wormholes and then upon being proven wrong how do you dust yourself off and just make believe you never stated that fact. You carry on as if you never made the statement and then you embrace the idea that they are indeed weather balloons but with on catch.

Has anyone read the book "When Prophecy Fails"?

en.wikipedia.org...

I read it about a year ago, and when I checked out Alison and her followers, it instantly reminded me this book.

It's about a group of students that infiltrate a UFO cult. The leader is a somewhat naive woman named Marian Keech who receives some automatic writing from aliens from "Clarion". Anyhow, Ms. Keech reminded me of Alison Kruse.

If you have read it, you'll notice that the small cult in the book see aliens and ufos everywhere. The most mundane thing can be an extraordinary event to them. The most interesting thing is that whenever one of these events are completely proven false, the group simply alters their beliefs to match, much like we've seen with Alison's weather balloons and fake planes. Nothing sways the cult's beliefs despite enormous evidence of the contrary.

Anyways, a great book in understanding the psychology of such people with unbreakable beliefs.

WOW well thank you for sharing I will have to check out that book. I find her insanity and unsound methods simmilar to Marshall Applewhite "heavens gate" from the beginning. Just like so many people i checked her videos out and seen them for what they were "planes and helicopters" and made inquiry about them> And just like so many others she lashed out at me using foul language and blocked me for her channel. I was somewhat stunned at this behavior and was drawn in more to see how the animal works. I had to know what was wrong with this woman and along with Z... a beautiful Debunking ensued and the rest is history. I concluded she suffers from Megalomania and a few other mental disorders. This woman attracts others with the same delusions and this has really changed my perspective of UFOligy. There really is a downward spiral that has manifested within UFOligy with these types... no longer the days of Dr. Maccabee but Blossom Goodchild types like this and the whole "ORB and Fake Plane" crap!

Where are the flying saucers? Where did they go we see less and less of them and more and more ORB crap videos on the youtube. It is tiresome for someone looking for REAL authentic footage for hours only to be subject to delusional religious scientology ralien type crap and such. Now you know why Debunking is crucial and critical thinking is the glue that keeps UFO research alive.

Also Hats off to Z man once again the guy is so good he Debunks Crazy Allie in his sleep with greatest of ease.

Star and flag

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It seems Krause supporters are determined to derail this thread as they did the last one. This their typical tactic; do not discuss Ms. Krause, her psychosis or the videos, but focus on the personalities of her critics.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

What do i think of the video?

I think one person has proved another person wrong by showing video evidence of two weather balloons.

What i also see is something that saddens me.
That is the hatred that this guy seems to have for someone he`s never met.
To call her " Moron,Baffoon,Idiot, Knucklehead,Liar,Down -syndrome and a helluva lot more!
I`ve never insulted anyone in my life and i`m no Angel.

But then to be cheered on by you and others makes it even more sad.

What if the woman is wrong?

Does she really deserve the name calling?

By the way. She`s not the only person i`ve commented on who`s been insulted on ATS so no, i have no connection with anyone on here.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
AND LIKE CLOCK WORK THE DEATH THREATS HAVE COMMENCED AGAIN!

Forgive me if I just ignore them especially since they threatened to end my life about 4 months ago and I seem to still be here....LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

While I don't necessarily agree with the name calling, she deserves everything she gets. She is both a corrupting, destructive influence on this subject and an actual physical danger.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
AND LIKE CLOCK WORK THE DEATH THREATS HAVE COMMENCED AGAIN!

Forgive me if I just ignore them especially since they threatened to end my life about 4 months ago and I seem to still be here....LOL

Where and when did a death-threat happen? If you received it in a U2U or email, post it here.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There are so many crackpots in the field, why the personal crusade against this one in particular?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's philosophically reminiscent at best. I'll elaborate, but I first want to make clear that I personally am for the public thrashing of liars and crackpots with respect to phenomena in general. Especially when those mental midget charlatans manipulate the weak minded by being such.

Last night at home I received a phone call from a political polling agency. As the affair went I was asked with respect to specific outlandish actions taken by certain candidates, whether these same issues raised serious doubts concerning the related professional politicians. I had to repeat myself some 7 times to the poor census taker with the same answer every single instance.

I stated emphatically, "It doesn't raise a doubt one. Not the slightest" as I went on to explain that in my best estimation ALL professional politicians are liars, crooks and charlatans, no matter their personal affiliations. It simply goes without saying and raises no doubts, no surprises me whatsoever. They should ALL be swinging from the nearest strong tree branch.

In the UFO and paranormal fields of interest, their are generally two types of personalities. Those who can substantiate what they claim to be true or clearly make known what is just a proposed guess, and those who insist they should not have to substantiate anything, even stating that you have offended them for asking as much for whatever reason. The latter group are the professional politicians of the bunch and IMO would do well in the same aforementioned tree. In my estimation, preying on the weak and feeble minded is no different or less a crime than raping or molesting someone.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
I hope she gets knocked out... for being a little # head lier. Why do you have to lie about this stuff? WTF is wrong with people. Why do they have to lie about it, there is no reason to! You can't make money, the claims are over board, I really hope she gets her knee caps shot out.

I know this was said in the moment, we react all the time to provocation. I don't like that she has gone to great lengths, ever changing her stories, to mislead people, in a manner that could be an agenda, to discredit ufology. But just remember, to try not to react, to instead, reach into your light. The reason I singled this out was because of your other threads, and especially the group you wish to connect to in the meditation, for they are very positive and bring the Living Way, not to judge anyone, but walk in everyones moccasins and send love and light to all.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by lambros56

Lambros56.....

What do you think of the video posted by SeeingUFOzPA?

Do you support the dangerous & dishonest activities of Kruse?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

You crack me up, Maybe...maybe not.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Who is Alison Kruse? A while back I seen a video of a person with the same name off youtube. Is that her making videos of UFO's?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
There are so many crackpots in the field, why the personal crusade against this one in particular?

Originally posted by lambros56

The problem, which really gets everyone, is the fact that her actions are not done in a vacuum. They effect others in a negative way, mis-lead others who may at one time or another have been a positive aspect of the ufo filed...

Take for example this recent response on one of her YT videos...

Hey Allison, my gf and i saw a group of UFOs cloaked as BIRDS! This was July 4th into 5th. I kept flashing them with my light, they came and hovered right above us, tried to mimic birds but they never flapped their wings! When i told her to go get the camera they zoomed almost out of sight into the horizon, i signaled them again (she stopped going for the camera), they came right back! I got a mark on my hand that night. Another night i got a prick above my vein when i thought an ET was around..

This isn't maddening, but really sad........

edit:to fix tags...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

The group you are trying to reach, in your meditation, shines their light in the cosmos as bringers of peace, the living way. In a dispute, under no circumstances does anyone resort to harming another, including in thought. This another thing that is apart of meditating and finding out who we are in source, our thoughts are creational/co-creational and we need to work on selves alot.

We should judge no one and be unconditional for all, and when someone seems to be compromised or need help, for we're living in a very negative world, many are off tract, not doing the work they came to do, and are in need of our positivity, sending love and light, prayers and meditations, seeing them as responding, waking up and finding their way, recovering. Just seeing everyone as being open to their source/soul/higher self/creator, and overcoming our own inability to see otherwise.
Much love & light and hope for success in your meditation.

edit to add: I'm sharing a message that was given me last august, when I was judging I thought fairly, for we all judge others so we're all in this overcoming negativity together mode.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
mexico airforce UFO

Check those out.
I think the posted OP video has those snake eyes UFO.
Possibly two UFOs or one large triangle craft with glowing landing gear covers.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just goes to show that when it comes to Alison Kruse her influence tends to attract those on the fringe of mental intervention. It saddens me that she preys upon individuals like this and therefore they make up the bulk of her fanatical fan base. If you read the comments on her videos they make you wonder if some of these people have stopped taking their medication. They see UFO's in everything and when their minds are suddenly shocked with reality they fall upon the tried and true explanation as offered to them by their messiah Alison Kruse..."IT MORPHED"

Heaven help us for it is is an uphill battle to save UFOLOGY!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join