It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Man am I doing bad with who I start and who I bench...

Calvin Johnson 20 points right now, on my bench. Grrr... haha

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You guys were getting on me about LT.

Look at him now.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

I...Am...Being...DESTROYED!

ETA: He'll probably beat my team all on his own.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You're lucky I don't have TO in this league

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

T'would be a massacre!

Oh, and btw, have you seen my projected total this week....

"Rising Against - Projected Total: 53"

Produces this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/532729cdc81b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm not too happy with how my team performed this week.

My bench did good but that doesn't help me any. My starters are very average.

My running back situation is just sad. I'm relying primarily on kick returners because Cedric Benson and Ronnie Brown are garbage.

I'm up by 51 at the moment, and Andre Johnson is not playing, so I should be fine this week. But I don't know how much longer I can carry this. My team is not very good right now.

EDIT: This is a sad week for everyone now that I look at it. I'm the highest scoring team by 16 points. That's bad. I know some of you have a lot of players whose games just started but 86 being the highest score so far is sad.

edit on 10/3/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: to add the edit.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I give you mad props for the LT draft pick. Hes been ripping and is a lot of fun to watch! LT of old baby.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well it looks like the three unbeaten teams in our league are going to remain unbeaten going into Week 5 based on current scores and projected final scores. I guess we have to wait until next week to see what happens.

Speaking of unbeaten teams, there are only two remaining in the NFL: The Bears and Chiefs....

....really? REALLY?!

I want to know if there's anyone who predicted that before the season. Give that man a million dollars if he exists.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
By the way, have I mentioned that I hate ties? This tie on my record is annoying. I'd rather have a loss. Perhaps Modern Americana and I can reach some sort of agreement on what to do about it - if anything. We shall see. The negotiations ensue.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I knew the Chiefs would be a decent team after week 1.

But they are surprising me thus far.

The Eagles, however...

The injuries to the Eagles... If this were a video game, I would have restarted the game already and overwrited the save data. This is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
The negotiations ensue.

My people will call your people.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Okay....

I seriously think the head official in this Eagles game is doing the bidding of the Redskins. This is beyond ridiculous...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
NEW RULE FOR ATS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

In the event of a tie, if both teams express equal disgust with the result, those teams can contact me for a resolution to their tie. I will decide the winner of the game based on a random method which will remain only known to myself. Based on the result of that random method, I will then adjust the scoring by one point for one of the teams to reflect the result of the decision that was reached.

The tie our league had in Week 1 between the Cuba Raft Riders and Modern Americana was decided by this random method. A single point has been awarded to Modern Americana to give him the win in Week 1. The standings now reflect this change. There are now only two unbeaten teams in the league.

edit on 10/3/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: spelling fail.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am not happy right now.

Kolb needs to leave Philly before next week. I'd rather have Sav Rocca, the punter, be behind center. At least he gets the ball down field.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Once again, Ive been screwed

The only round where my opponent actually does crap, and I get an even worse score....WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!

Sav Rocca is a champion!!! So is Ben Graham

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I was stoked to watch Vick play today....that lasted long. Would have been worth it too if the guy wouldn't have got a holding penalty. I hate the Redskins. Lucky punks. I hate the Eagles too though, but least Vick is fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

So I am tied at the end of tonight...in agame I seriously thought was going to be a wash...Kudos to you my friend...one point from your Tight End tomorrow gets you the win...

On a side note, the match up I was worried about in my my other league was the blow out I expected here...I tripled the points of the number two guy in the league...so I just stepped up to that position there...

I have never played Fantasy Football before but I have to say that there is some entertainment value...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Brandon Tate, you are my hero

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Adjustments might be made...but a tie?!?!

I never saw that coming...Holy crap...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

This is the start of the comeback, Oz. The league fears your momentum. Everyone believes in you...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6becbc3ca210.gif[/atsimg]

Exquisite Photoshop job, I know.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join