It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No, I declined it and counter offered you a trade and didn't get a response. Lets be honest, Colston for MJD, not a good trade. But I countered with Santana Moss and MJD for Shonn Greene and Marquest Colston, which I found to be a fair trade, but didn't receive any feed back.

Sorry about that...missed it

If you offer me the trade this week, I will accept it

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Novus and Bushido,

Honestly, do I have the worst luck when it comes to fantasy football or what?

Flacco, Turner, Boldin, Greene, all fails so far

And so far, my top scorer in total is my kicker...

FML

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh man... At some point you got to question the hablility and knowledge of your GM!! That's two years in a row... Jejejejejejeje

Here hoping drew brees has an awful game...

edit on 20-9-2010 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

You know Brees wont have an awful game. C'mon, this is Brees we are talking about here.

I haven't had that great of luck either, compared to last year, despite me winning across the board this week. The games were too close for comfort, especially the one in this league. If it were not for Schaub coming back and evening the score, and Dallas Clark pushing my team into the win column, I would have probably punched a baby.

WOW Aussie, you do have bad luck... Looking at the names of your players, they aren't bad. The only problem I have is that you are gambling a bit with Flacco AND Boldin on your team. Plus you have a deep sleeper on your starting lineup. Your bench isn't that great, though.

Oh, and Novus has been inactive for the past two weeks. He moved across the country, so he couldn't edit his teams or anything. It has affected him greatly, he hasn't won a game yet, I don't think.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

Well ... I don't need him to be awful... Average will do...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My teams blow.

And I hate ties.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Oh man... At some point you got to question the hablility and knowledge of your GM!! That's two years in a row... Jejejejejejeje

Here hoping drew brees has an awful game...

Hey, you guys get to see every single game every week

I get nothing. If I want to watch it live, I have to get up at 2am, and the only way I can do that is if Im watching it on the internet. All, my knowledge comes from web sites,....so can you really expect me to be beating you guys?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oz regardless of you not being able to see any games most of the time, I think your knowledge of the game is pretty damn good.

I love AFL but never get to see it because it is on so late here so I am in the same boat you are although you know way more about the NFL than I do about the AFL.

Don't let some bad luck get ya down man.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ok... I'm a cut you some slack... Jejejejejejejeje.... And yes I pretty much watch every game....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well regardless of anyone's knowledge of the game it still ultimately comes down to luck and chance. Any player can have a season ending injury. Any player can have a blowout game and put up 40 points. It's unpredictable. Sure there are the core players that are more reliable than most, such as Drew Brees or Adrian Peterson, but ultimately there's no telling what will happen.

Oz, I don't think there's anything more you can do that you haven't already done. If you were drafting back-ups then that's something you could point to as the problem. But that's not the case. I think it's just bad luck.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

There is so many factors to it that it's hard to place a good roster on a consistent basis... Specially if you don't have access to the game and all the inside info you get here... Me I was just lucky that I didn't made it to the draft... I'm a horrible drafter...I would have never taken Phillip rivers or Antonio gates... I hate the chargers with all my guts!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Lol, yeah but why me...its always me!!

Remember last year? I got the second highest score in round 3, something like 118 points, yet the only [person who got higher than me, was my opponent...i mean wtf? Everyone has big games against me....look at both my opponents this year so far. I mean, Arian "friggin" Foster with over 230 yards and a couple of TD's?

F***, lol

And last years debacle with fumblesaurus, Steve Slaton, who lostmore balls than 50 post op transexualS....sheesh..

Now, Michael Turner is injured, Shonn Greene is losing out to a fossil, Flacco cant throw, Boldin cant catch....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Drew Brees show is on!!! I'm toast!!

I should have started Reggie Bush... With the bad week he had off the field it would have been predictable that Payton and Brees where going to have his back today and make sure he has a monster game...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My first win in this league...I am undefeated in my other...

And this is without Ryan Mathews even coming close to 30% of expectations...

See ya in the playoffs...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I offered you that fossil in a few days ago, but you didn't respond.

I am glad I didn't go through with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji

I offered you that fossil in a few days ago, but you didn't respond.

I am glad I didn't go through with it.

Send me a u2u next time

I keep forgetting to check my email and my account. I only realised that you did offer it earlier today

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

On paper your team looks solid. I think you have a lot of knowledge of the game just from seeing your posts and what not. Hang in there your team could have a big turn around, Flacco and Boldin will get on the same page, and Greene will get stronger as the year goes. LT can only have so much gas left in his tank.

I feel bad that you don't get to watch the games though. I wake up at 9am, watch the hour of pre-game shows, then I jump from every game while on NFL.com, it shows which games are in the red-zone and I have NFL Sunday ticket. I love my Sundays, and I love watching HD Football on the big screen while stuffing my face full of snacks.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

That is how man was meant to live

I do the same thing, though we don't have NFL Sunday Ticket anymore. We will get it back before the end of the season, though.

Football is the greatest.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Ive made you a transfer bid

Pretty much the same as waht you counter offered me before. Let me know if you think its worthwhile

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

edit on 22/9/2010 by OzWeatherman because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join