It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I will have to think about it, just because Tomlinson is getting a lot of the carries, I will ponder it over and let you know! Sliding a bit more towards the yes right now.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes

I will have to think about it, just because Tomlinson is getting a lot of the carries, I will ponder it over and let you know! Sliding a bit more towards the yes right now.

Cheers mate

Not sure how long the trade is valid for, but if it runs out let me know, or just send me another offer

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Taking a chance, starting Felix Jones this weekend. I just have a feeling hes going to light it up this weekend. Could blow up in my face big time though
!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Whoever has jason witten, tony romo or miles austin should have a good week. Texan's have been giving up a sh!t ton of passing yards.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Leon Washington.

Told you guys he was worth something. Too bad I dropped him.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Look at Aussie doing work this week

You know if Rivers wasn't cheated out of a touchdown to tie it up, Aussie, you wouldn't win
looks like your luck is turning.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

Well if I'm able to get to the 100 mark then it will look like me and Oz will have the battle of the kickers tomorrow night....

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji
Look at Aussie doing work this week

You know if Rivers wasn't cheated out of a touchdown to tie it up, Aussie, you wouldn't win
looks like your luck is turning.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!

LOL, and to think I was going to drop both Boldin and Flacco to the bench this week

And, I wouldve won regardless of what Rivers got, Im up by almost 40 points at the moment

Ok, I was up by 40 points, just checked the latest score, and we are tied...and bunch, im the best guy to play in this situation as we all know how unlucky I am....like last year when I got 110 points, which was second highest, and the only guy that got higher was the guy I played, also in round 3

edit on 26/9/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok, everybody watch me lose tomorrow...

Because I got a really high score, its only appropriate, that the only person that beats me, will be the person that im playing against.

And novus, remember how this happened last year? Yep, im still the unluckiest

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oz... You played me last year in week 5 ... The score was me 114... You 106... I think that's the game you referring to... Anyways tomorrow will see what happens ... Hopefully cutler has a horrible red zone game tomorrow...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Lol, that was one of them

I was watching the Miami game live, and yelling at Brandon Marshall to drop that last catch...thank god he didnt get into the end zone

Looks like the sports gods want to screw me again...I dont like my chances of Crosby getting beating your guy by more than 4 points

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Can someone tell Lovie Smith that sometimes is good to to take 3!!! That guy is his own worst enemy!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Seriously, this is f**ked up!

Why does everyone have a big week against me?!!

I got 105 points and I cant even win with that score...WTF!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I can't wait to match up with you then...I am getting trounced in this league...

Just had a close heart breaker in my other league though and am still in first...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

If I have learned something in FF is that is not how you start the season is how you finish it... You have a pretty good team specially if Flacco and Boldon keep it up... Your team is going to be hard to beat... You got a pretty solid bench too... So you will do good once the bye weeks starts rolling...

edit on 27-9-2010 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Yeah but gong 0-3 isnt good at all. I hope your right, because so far Ive been absolutely screwed over. Any other team this week, I wouldve beaten...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wow, Aussie. Remind me not to go with you to Vegas

I went 2-1 this week. Not bad, though another 3-0 would have been great. I lost by five points in one league, but the two wins were blowouts.

My bench on my other win (not ATS) outscored my opponent with a whopping 90 points. My starting lineup scored 106.

Here's hoping for another great week next week
McNabb is hosting the Eagles. Should be a great game, too bad I wont be able to watch it.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey. The three undefeated teams remaining are three of the four teams I rated highest on my ratings. So I guess my ratings weren't all THAT bad!

I will re-iterate that I hate ties.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Hey. The three undefeated teams remaining are three of the four teams I rated highest on my ratings. So I guess my ratings weren't all THAT bad!

I will re-iterate that I hate ties.

That is all.

What about us at the bottom

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I was kind of off on those. Especially in your division. I was pretty accurate on my division.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join