It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalist's "Embrace White Culture" post is Glenn Beck’s latest “favorite” on Twitt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

you appear to be talking in specifics and i'm not. i should add Northern Asia and Scandinavia for white culture and australia for black culture ( i think they migrated there from africa thousands of years ago)

Nope. I am talking about white culture. I am white and you have not posted one thing that represents me or my family in any way, shape or form. I think it is just time to admit there really is no such thing as "white culture." You will get there.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I had no idea that you were a racist until I started reading this thread.

So I am glad that you added me to your enemies list.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

the law makers refuse to acknowledge that the children becoming adults now, are mostly color blind when it comes to race. they don't understand what the old people are even fussing about.

You are absolutely right.
I was thinking exactly that about the youth today.

Originally posted by kozmo
It is clearly what you liberals do best.

Thankfully I am political party blind enough to not know what a liberal is.
I don't follow either cycles of whatever the hell that craps supposed to be.
I think alot of today's youth feels the same way.
Its old and its overgrown its stay and people are very willing to accept the change everyone wants.
If we could only stop fighting about it then we can make some progress.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

well technically speaking, there's really no culture today for any "racial" distinction, in melting pot nations like europe, america and the soviet union. however, our ancestors had traditions and culture, so we look to them for a definition of what white culture represented (at least, at one point in our history).

people of viking descent, look to the traditions and culture of the vikings to help them understand their heritage and perhaps see how it has changed over the millenia, for the better or worse, as the case may be. i agree, racial culture is pretty much a non-issue in the wider scheme of things in melting pot nations, however, unless you can prove i was not the end result of the people in my lineage who came before me, you won't have a snowball's chance in hell of convincing me there was no "culture" for my ancestors.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

well technically speaking, there's really no culture today for any "racial" distinction, in melting pot nations like europe, america and the soviet union.

DING DING DING DING! You are getting there.

however, our ancestors had traditions and culture, so we look to them for a definition of what white culture represented (at least, at one point in our history).

Nope. You have failed to explain how a 200 year old Irish tradition is an example of "white CULTURE" and not just an example of Irish culture. There is a difference and if you do not understand that, that is pretty sad. You do not need to go to a melting pot for the reality to be that there is no shared culture among white people. There just isn't.

people of viking descent, look to the traditions and culture of the vikings to help them understand their heritage and perhaps see how it has changed over the millenia, for the better or worse, as the case may be. i agree, racial culture is pretty much a non-issue in the wider scheme of things in melting pot nations, however, unless you can prove i was not the end result of the people in my lineage who came before me, you won't have a snowball's chance in hell of convincing me there was no "culture" for my ancestors.

You are just talking about specific cultures. I understand examples of my German and Irish and English culture. I have white friends that would never understand them. Therefore these things are not part of white culture but part of Irish, German, and English culture. I really do not understand how you do not see that. Next time you meet a Jamaican, call him African and see how it goes.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

you mean those fake borders between nations dictate whether a white person ever had a cultural tradition in their given lineage? since i said there are many traditions that depict white culture, and tried to list a few, i think you must be really bored.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join