It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalist's "Embrace White Culture" post is Glenn Beck’s latest “favorite” on Twitt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This only confirms what was outlined in a previous thread about Glenn Beck. He sticks very closely to the original Mormon beliefs, especially when it comes to race.

"Dark skin is a curse from God, the result of our sin, or the sin of our ancestors. If sufficiently righteous, a dark-skinned person will become light-skinned. "

You can see the thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In essence, Glenn Beck is attempting to force Mormon prophecy by instigating an apocalyptic scenario via fear and the manipulation of the conservative Right.

Here is a video of Glenn Beck attempting to define "White Culture" in an interview.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
there is nothing wrong with White Nationalist or Black Nationalist or Asian Nationalists, its how cultures survive.

you don't see me or anybody saying ohh those dammm black Nationalist

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What does that post have to do with Beck anyway? Olbermann has all kinds of favorites on his twitter that lead to right wing sites. Does that mean olberman supports right wing sites?

Yet another propaganda hit job by the left wing Media Matters.

reply to post by DJM8507

What does it have to do with Glenn Beck?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hey thanks Misoir, you have PROVEN my postulate.

You FIRST said you were 15, now you have a birthdate that places you at 18 or 19.

Now, since the WHOLE thing is coming down, you are ATTEMPTING to destroy solidarity by inflating RACIST hate.

Let me post a LINK to progressive dem-

blog.progressivedem.com...

Wow, the progressives are turning on OBAMA! Or should I say AMERICANS!

Oh, sorry, did I blow some type of cover for the CRAP that is going on here? Are you an actual person (human being) or are you just an operative of the Obama stimulus package? Come on, please tell me you are an actual person! Why don't you tell EVERYONE the TRUTH!

If you first do not succeed, destroy, destroy AGAIN!

WTF!

REMEMBER THIS FOLKS-everything you say on the INTERNET is recorded, EVERYTHING. Even if it is a private message. People tend to HOLD personal messages!

Remember that!

[edit on 8/6/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Tiresome!
The "link" goes to a forum login page - did you even bother to check!?

Keep dissembling, obfuscating and embracing inductive fallacies. It is clearly what you liberals do best. It's funny because I didn't notice you become so irate over the racist tendencies of the white panthers and other groups that Obama is affiliated with. Hypocrisy is the hallmark of liberalism. Keep truckin'!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think that more white people should be proud of who they are, and stand strong for the white race. Its not racist to be proud of who you are.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think I should POST a private message from a member here.

Oh wait, that is against T and C. I tell someone though, if they do NOT retract the CRAP that is going on, I will post it and I do not CARE if I am banned. I will not allow this to continue!

Look at what has gone on.

Continual attempts to divide us.

Continual attempts to push an agenda, hmmmm!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Remember, we whites don't have a culture, didn't accomplish anything without the help of other races, ruined the world in so many ways............and yet are still the dominating force on earth.........seems like spoiled milk to me. Funny how having a black president didn't help things racially, it made them worse. I guess that's our fault as well.......maybe pretty soon we can start to play the white card, and things will be equal.......I'm not holding my breath.

Truth shines through your satire.

If people can't see Glenn Beck for what he really is then there is no hope for this country.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If people can't see Glenn Beck for what he really is then there is no hope for this country.

What does this have to do with Beck? Its not like Beck himself posted this! Its just how Twitter works. Just like a lot of left wing personalities have posts from right wing sites on their pages.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Tiresome!

Keep dissembling, obfuscating and embracing inductive fallacies. It is clearly what you liberals do best. It's funny because I didn't notice you become so irate over the racist tendencies of the white panthers and other groups that Obama is affiliated with. Hypocrisy is the hallmark of liberalism. Keep truckin'!

May I suggest you quit lumping in liberals with each other and only single out specific liberals on here?

It's getting annoying to see Glenn Beck's pawns scramble to defend every single action of his.

As for WASP culture, it's a culture of false elegance, wealth and privilege. That's why it's detested so much. You are free to be proud of being white but when you advocate for the death/injury of those who are different from you, you become a nuisance to the general public. This "rule" also applies to the Black nationalists and any other nationalist.

Are you happy now?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by The Sword]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson

What does this have to do with Beck? Its not like Beck himself posted this! Its just how Twitter works. Just like a lot of left wing personalities have posts from right wing sites on their pages.

Name some.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Oh geez, do any of you even know how Twitter works? You guys fall for left wing propaganda so easily.

Apparently Keith Olbermann Is a Fan of NB Publisher Brent Bozell

This tweet, from @themick1962, showed up at the top of @KeithOlbermann's favorites (click the preview at top right for a larger image): "Brent Bozell's Open Letter to WaPo Ed. Re: JournoList http://(link tracking not allowed)/cnWvL0 Mandatory reading for ALL media types @KeithOlbermann #p2 #tcot"

We agree wholeheartedly that Bozell's open letter should be read by anyone with a vested interest in journalistic fairness and transparency. But we were a bit surprised to see that Olbermann feels the same way, given his usual disdain for NewsBusters, the MRC, and Brent Bozell. We're glad to see he's finally coming around.

We were also somewhat surprised to see a Twitter user with the following bio appear among Olbermann's favorites: "Unhyphenated American. Constitutional Originalism. Goldwater Con. Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue."

But perhaps we've got this all wrong. Maybe Olbermann wishes to qualify the notion that a "favorite" tweet on Twitter represents any sort of endorsement of a political position.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

haha play the white card.. i can picture it now, i go for a job interview, don't get it, so i yell IF I WEREN'T WHITE THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!! then i proceed to sue the employer for not hiring me, even though there were more qualified applicants. USA!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What is wrong with being prideful about ones own race? Oh I forgot, just because it has to do with "whites," it must be racist...

Nazism didn't used to mean a bad thing either, until a man named Adolf took it a little to far and ruined it for everyone else. Nazism used to simply mean pride for the white race. Nothing ever used to be racist about it. Now everyone associates nazism with racism. And while it has strong ties to racism, even today, that is not always the case.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why is it that whites always use the term "Playing the race card"?

Do they really think that society is "beyond racism"? Look again and ask around.

Racism hasn't gone away. It has just gone incognito. White people just want to hush-hush anything remotely racist by using the "beyond racism" meme.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

And you fall prey to right-wing propaganda. What's the difference?

Maybe if you didn't have such a macho military figure as your avatar, people might actually take you seriously. I've seen right-wingers with said avatars that never served a day in the armed forces. They're just cheerleaders.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

you appear to be talking in specifics and i'm not. i should add Northern Asia and Scandinavia for white culture and australia for black culture ( i think they migrated there from africa thousands of years ago)

[edit on 6-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

i have an analogy that might explain what you're observing.

imagine you have twin children who grow to adulthood, obtain educations and go out into the work force. they are both of equal intelligence and equal skill in a given profession. both apply for the same job, which one should get it? they both have an equal shot at getting it. the one who interviews best will most likely get it.

now, imagine you have 2 children of the same age, who grow to adulthood, obtain educations and go out into the work force. one of your children is from a previous marriage to a black man and the other is from your current marriage to a white man. they are both of equal intelligence and equal skill in a given profession. both apply for the same job, which one should get it?

if there's no racism, it should be just like the twin children: which ever one interviews best.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i'm afraid the new approach to stamping out racism is going to the extreme and as a result, will take an entire generation of children who have learned not to be racist and turn them into full out racists.

the law makers refuse to acknowledge that the children becoming adults now, are mostly color blind when it comes to race. they don't understand what the old people are even fussing about. you're gonna ruin a good thing you've been working towards for the last 40 years, just to be sure you can get a few more votes. stop while you're ahead

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Tiresome!

Being so fervently wrong can be tiresome. Yes, I did check. It is exactly what I said it was. That twitter "post" is nothing but a link...

LIKE I SAID IT WAS. Why is this so confusing for you?

Keep dissembling, obfuscating and embracing inductive fallacies.

Sure, keep projecting.

It is clearly what you liberals do best. It's funny because I didn't notice you become so irate over the racist tendencies of the white panthers and other groups that Obama is affiliated with.

When did I become irate of anything at all?

What are the white panthers?

I cannot find any association between Obama and any panthers, white or otherwise. What was that about obfuscating?

Hypocrisy is the hallmark of liberalism. Keep truckin'!

I hope you can read your post someday and get the same chuckle from it I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join