It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Will Pay for Israel's Arrow 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Since 1985, the United States has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. So we give them our tax money to buy our weapons. So is this such a great deal?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is this the same as the Iron dome system which the US is supposed to funding $200mil towards as well ?

news.bbc.co.uk...

I love this quote

According to US State Department figures, direct military aid to Israel was $2.55bn in 2009.

This is set to increase to $3.15bn in 2018.

Won't help your own people but you're happy to throw billions at genocidal fanatics

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok so... basically Israel can go buy 30 new fighters with the annual aid we give them. How exactly are we profiting off of that?

We are also giving them $100 million for this new missile shield. How again are we making money off of that?

We give Israel $3 billion a year in combined military and economic aid. We also give them somewhere in the ballpark of $2 billion a year in Federal Loan Guarantees. On top of that there are other "Federal Projects" that come out to around $500 million+ annually.

So in reality we are giving them about $5 billion + every single year. Why? Are they broke? Poor? Homeless? Starving? Are the IDF soldiers coming home from war and finding themselves sleeping on the streets? No. But ours are. Our citizens are suffering. Our infrastructure is crumbling.

But hey.. lets go protect that oil.

And AGAIN I will state that every single penny we send to Israel violates the Symington-Glenn Amendment.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Again you guys are looking at this from the wrong perspective. The US doesnt "sell" Israel ANY of these weapons to make money. These weapons are to ensure that the US's staging area (ISRAEL) to conduct war and to protect oil assets in the middle east is safe. Thats all. Israel is very small and its surrounded and could be easily overtaken...unless aremed to the HILT which is what the US does so it doesnt lose its staging area.

Comprende? Now that wasnt too hard was it?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We have tested the arrow missile and can make them for our own use.

In fact Boeing and Raytheon are building large parts of the system.

This means most of the money will stay in the US and pay US workers.

They design the missile and we build it and have the complete plans for the system for US use.

This missile may be the replacement for The Patriot missile system, or may be added to patriot missile batteries as a secondary missile

The US can use this system for long range defence. 120+miles

And it would cost us 100 mil to develop this type system anyway.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

I think perhaps a more important question is 'How has this been passed?'
It seems to me the answer to this question, by extension, will also answer your question of 'Why'.

So - How has this been agreed, given the serious domestic economic problems affecting the lives of millions of US citizens?

The answer, it seems to me, can be found in this article:

The Jews Who Run Bush and the USA.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

It shows a predominantly Jewish/Zionist cabinet under the Bush presidency.

According to recent articles on the Obama presidency, this trend has not changed.

'With a Clinton Flavor': Zionist Jews are now a crowd in Obama's cabinet

www.cherada.com...

Extract from article:

The names (and characters) appointed by Obama to occupy the key decision positions at the White House and relevant positions in the team of strategists, are becoming an historical novel revealing the composition of purely "Jewish-Zionist" of USA Imperial power that so far was being concealed by a false alternating between Democrats and Republicans in the management of imperial Washington.

End of extract.

So, it can happen, it can be agreed, because there is an overwhelming majority of Jews in the highest positions in Obama's government. It can happen because there are an overwhelming number of Zionist/Jews with collossal private and corporate wealth who can use that wealth to corrupt and influence the Jewish members of the cabinet, and corrupt and influence and intimidate members of Congress and the Senate.

That's how it can happen, and based on that, I think the answer to 'Why? immediately becomes crystal clear. Because they can, because they have the power.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
dprogram.net...
Dr Paul Craig Roberts on how Aipac buys elections.
there's your trouble.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
well i am not so sure that it is suprising since many jews control alot of the US mass media,the political system,

All you have to do is look at the resolution recently passed by the House of Representatives (HRES 34 EH) with only 5 dissenting votes, to know who rules America. It condemns Hamas and the people of Gaza as terrorists but has no mention of the decades long Israeli occupation and strangulation of the West Bank and Gaza, or the bloody terrorism of tens of thousands of Palestinian men, women and children who have been killed, maimed, tortured or made homeless by years of Israel’s terrorism.
source

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as "a control freak," includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies.

SOurce

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

Summary
Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

source

but dont worry you are all in safe hands.

I mean look how the jews have suffered.

but when America starts to wake up....i hope you have the strength to fight from within.

Just think they make good movies too.

I have nothing against jews...I just dont want or NEED to be controlled by any religious sect.

I am human.
I am free.

Please Lets Us Be Enlightened.

P.S.

i am just the messenger....please dont beat me up.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

[edit on Thu Aug 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on Fri Aug 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well it's not only that guys

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may have declared a freeze on new settlements, but construction is continuing in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Settlers are receiving contributions from American foundations that enjoy tax breaks, including Christian groups that see Biblical prophecies being fulfilled.

many of the settlements have the American tax system to thank for their development.

According to research by the New York Times, pro-settler groups have raised over $200 million (€155 million) in the last 10 years. Such foundations in the United States can be exempted from taxes as long as they benefit "educational, religious or charitable" causes.

freeinternetpress.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
100$million?

This is incorrect!

Update on Iron Dome: U.S. spends $1 billion on Israeli defense

The US House of Representative appropriations defense subcommittee recently appropriated $217 million to help develop a joint missile defense system with Israel. The appropriation is reportedly $95.7 million more than requested.
Examination indicates that the House subcommittee since 2007 has appropriated $750 million for the Arrow and David's Sling anti-missile systems and $205 million toward Israel's Iron Dome program.

www.examiner.com...

That 100Million is just ONE installment

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

And the coming budget for 2011 will be even more. 2010 aid for Israel will be around 2.7 billion, a record, and 2011 will be around 3.2 billion, ANOTHER RECORD.

The US government is so up Israel's ass they are in the esophagus.

The US government also give billions to the Pakistani puppet, the Egyptian puppet, the Jordanian puppet and of course the Saudi puppet.

After all, those US puppets don't do it for free. They are whores after all.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Thank you America!!!!! Say, could ya throw in one of your stealths, perhaps 2?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Don't blame Israel for your foreclosure problems. The USA did that all by themselves when too many Americans took out loans way beyond their capacity to pay back not to mention their enormously high credit card debt. Even here in Australia we were pissed off by having to suffer because of American greed however our economy is holding and we're in a better position than the USA right now (for how long no one can predict).

Here in Australia we can't get 120% loan to purchase a home, only in the USA could this happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Wow Plube.....for an anti-semite, you don't mind having an avatar pic of the Hebrews - Jesus and Mariam?

Ever heard of the word TRADE? You give me this and I'll give you that? We're creating this bit of technology we can both use for our military, want to jump on board and we'll share the profits? Thats how it kinda works.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
US:Here your new budget, 3000M for you.
Israel:Good, I'll develop new weapon. I'll buy 30 jet at 100M each.
USA:0 Israel:3000M

USA:Here 30 jet. Give me 3000M
Israel:Good, here 3000M, I sell you plan of new missile, price 2000M.
USA:3000 Israel:30jet

USA:I buy the plan, 2000M, I'll develop the new missile
Israel:Good, Pay me through the new missile, 2000M
USA:4000 Israel:30jet + 2000M new missile

New year - (fund injection of 1000M occurred) my tax money!

USA:Here your new budget, 4000M for you.
Israel:Good, I'll develop new weapon. I'll buy ....
USA:0 Israel:4000M + 30 jet + 2000M missile

(repeat from above and compound the value)

They way I see it.

USA goverment was infiltrated, replaced and a backflip takeover or its variant performed covertly. USA become a supporting function/subsidiary instead of becoming the leader in such takeover.

Because of lack of funds (Israel being a useless desert), the initial backflip takeover must be performed from USA side, the only way to perform this is through government policy changed which is done covertly.

In short, USA = weapon factory for Israel thus fulfilling the backflip. The money or fund never really leave both side side, its just exchanged and compounded overtime. (with tax/income injection from USA side)

If its really oil, then Iraq occupation would end the biz already. Its more sinister than oil.

I have done this is a country simulation wargame. Yes, its cheating

Takeover definition and types.
Simcountry
Hint:Become a country president and then create another CEO, create a Common Market and perform the backflip.
End result is one will be heavy in debt but max production and another will be...winning. In my case CEO siphon everything from the country. Money transaction between both is high, but seldom leak outside, except when the country need raw materials.

USA is screwed.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by RainCloud]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

100% spot on. Good post

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DerekJR321]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Thu Aug 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Fraid i am far from anti semite....

I am one who does not want goverments or religions to rule this world based on biased opinions that enslave all makind.

Yes check my Icon and the ufo reference added into the picture.

We humans have been slaves to the ones in control of this world long enough.. and it goes soo much deeper than Jewish beliefs that they are gods choosen people.

We as humans are the choosen people ....we need to start to stand up for ourselves and get rid of the overseerers that falsely claim they know whats best for us.

capitalists that decide that third world nations can be slaves to our desires has got to end.

borders that divide and turn people towards hate.

creating the have and have nots of the world which only stifles the growth of the human race.

religions that cause people to turn inwards within, rather than turning outwards towards their fellow man.

Nations that comsume at the expense of the poor.

i only try to wake people up so that we can make the right decision as a race when the controlling factors wage war.

we as the people of Earth will inherit it and we will make this world a better safer place not through goverments or religion...but through love and understanding.

when the time comes all it will take is for each individual to decide.

put down the weapons and stop killing each other.

America and Isreal will have to come to terms with theirs deeds just as all other Nations and Religions who promote hate will have to face up to their deeds.

Unfortunately it is the human race that will pay the price for their greed.

That day is fast approaching..and i AM AWAKE.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

It's called SUPPLY and DEMAND!!!

Stop blaming the Govts everytime something does'nt go your way. You and I and everyone else are part of the problem because we as consumers got way too greedy and materialistic for our own good.

Back to basics anyone?????

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually I blame the banks more for predatory lending. Giving someone who makes $30k a year a loan for a half million dollars is just moronic. But they did it because they knew the loans would fail and they could sell the defaults. Yeah people are just as much to blame for being stupid and spending way beyond their means, but not everyone did. And when the shtf our government decided to fork over our money to the banks, not the people. So... yeah...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
And, in an ironic twist, it seems that there are some in Israel who have their panties in a twist over this...

It wasn’t a US Army sniper who killed IDF Lt.- Col. Dov Harari and seriously wounded Capt. Ezra Lakia on Tuesday. But the Lebanese Armed Forces sniper who shot them owes a great deal to the generous support the LAF has received from America.
Since 2006, the US has provided Lebanon some $500 million in military assistance. And there is no end in sight. After President Barack Obama’s meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in June, the White House proclaimed Obama’s “determination to continue US efforts to support and strengthen Lebanese institutions such as the Lebanese Armed Forces and the Internal Security Forces.”

Source

War profiteers are such a fun and lively bunch, aren't they?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join