It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Will Pay for Israel's Arrow 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

U.S. Will Pay for Israel's Arrow 3

www.missilethreat.com

On Sunday, Israeli Brigadier General Ofir Shoham and U.S. MDA director Lieutenant General Patrick O'Reilly signed an agreement that the U.S. will fund Israel's Arrow 3 missile defense program. The likely price tag will be somewhere near $100 million
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why are we paying for a missle system for Isreal when we are broke as a country. 46 states's budgets are in the red, real unemployment is over 20%, & forclosures are at record highs and we have money to purchase a missle system for Isreal. Does Isreal have a budget crisis, and are so poor we must fund them; I doubt it. Then again, this is the same US government that is funding the Taliban (Wikileaks) and protecting their poppy fields, while and at the same time engaged in a bloody war with this same Taliban in Afghanastan. War is huge business for the elite, and our kids paying the price with their lives, and the folks at home with their wallets.

www.missilethreat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
WTF!?!?!?
My only question is: WHY!?!?!?

I am sick and tired of this irresponsible government stealing my hard-earned money and giving it away! Moreover, I'm tired of this government's unconditional support of the criminal regime that is Israel!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
S&F

This is disgusting... I can't believe how far the US gov. is kissing up Israel's arse...

Magnum

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm disgusted at this, the American people work and pay taxes so their government can arm another country???? Where do the "people" get a say in how their money is spent, I'm glad it's not my taxes (even though the UK government is just as bad as giving my money away).

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm so ready to shed blood and take this country back by force. I don't believe there is any other way.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
way to go uncle sam! thanks a million? no, thanks a hundred million. why don't you worthless incompetent pieces of *snip* work on the problems we have here at home such as the homeless vets or the starving children that live in the streets of every city in america. you (the feds) make me sick.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Sigh, I have asked this question myself a thousand times..I always get the same lame answer: we need to protect our only ally in the region..blah blah"

Im not trying to be cruel, but I am so weary of the aid we provide this state to the exclusion of our own people. Why cant they PURCHASE a nice patriot system from us and spend their own money developing this Arrow3 business.

Its never ending I mean our government is spending 100 million on training Sri Lankans in IT so American corporations can farm American Jobs there too rather then fill our own people pockets.

I have truelly had enough of whats goin on, Im starting to feel more than a little Patrick Henry

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Even when Israel does purchase something from us it's with our money.
wikipedia

We also give slightly less money to our Arab allies in the region though, just to keep things interesting.

edit: grammar

[edit on 5-8-2010 by suicydking]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In addition:

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. From 1976-2004, Israel was the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, having been supplanted by Iraq. Since 1985, the United States has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel.

For FY2010, the Obama Administration requested $2.775 billion in FMF to Israel.

fas.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
OMG Why are you questioning the defense of Israel?? You are anti-semetic!!!

Just kidding. I 100% agree with you. Unemployment continues to skyrocket, homes are being forclosed on at record rates. Yet somehow we can come up with 100 million to protect Israel. Why can't they use some of the $3 billion we give them every year?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If all yall are really effing tired of this, stop voting, stop paying taxes, otherwise you have no right to complain. There's safety in numbers, they can't lock everyone up.

I havn't paid any taxes other than sales tax so ya know. . .

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Are you guys really that cluelsess??? Israel is the 51st US state smack dab in the middle of oil country. Of course they are going to get aid...they are OURS.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I think its more like "we are theirs".

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
now, now, let's have none of this antisemitic tin foil hat stuff here. It's perfectly logical to give israel all the money she wants because as americans, we should kiss their ass, let them manipulate us, let them kill our soldiers, let them laugh at us and mock us, and grovel at their feet like good gentiles. It says so in the bible.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No way...we consume SO MUCH OIL believe me..Israel is ours to protect that. They are a jumping off spot that is armed to the hilt.

Originally posted by DerekJR321

I think its more like "we are theirs".

[edit on 5-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Then we need to make them succeed from the Union...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Why are we paying for a missle system for Isreal when we are broke as a country. 46 states's budgets are in the red, real unemployment is over 20%, & forclosures are at record highs and we have money to purchase a missle system for Isreal.

The people who make these decisions are not poor folk. They care little about the plight of a few whiners(they consider to be) and carry on with business as usual.

The important thing is to keep that nation of claim jumpers in place, for the grand finale, which they plan to play out according to the truths(planted lies) in the Bible. The global control system is at steak, so the whining of a few mean nothing.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Isreal is in our national security interest. Why are we paying for a national health care system when our country is in a economic crises?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Arrow program has been going on since the mid 80's. Israel develops the system and shares the tech with the US. The results of this exchange has tech from the project in many of our missle and missle defence systems. Also the latest renewal comes when Israel is about to make a decision on buying a squadron of F-35s at over $100 million each and you can bet these two choices are tied together. So if you want to complain about helping Israel because you hate them thats fine but, if you complaing about the US wasting money then you should know the net result of this will be a large profit and needed tech. This is the way most of our aid is geared, to help an ally, create US jobs and make profit. Military foriegn aid has alway been a money maker.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join