It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Will Pay for Israel's Arrow 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
In fact Boeing and Raytheon are building large parts of the system.

This means most of the money will stay in the US and pay US workers.

oh yea ????
here's a list of work locations for the Raytheon Co
website job listings page. Lots of AMERICAN
workers in these places huh?????

afghanistan
albania
antartica
australia
azerbaijan
bahamas
belgium
brazil
british columbia
canada
china
cyprus
czech republic
denmark
ecuador
egypt
france
germany
greece
greenland
guam
india
indonesia
iraq
ireland
israel
italy
japan
jordan
kazakhstan
kenya
korea
kuwait
malaysia
marshall islands
mexico
nigeria
norway
uk

ya know we do fact check around here

This is NOT for American jobs !!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
this deal is so wrong.
what a [snip]ed up gov
we have here in America.

corrupt politicians
a dime a dozen

damn we need change

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Derek

Personal debt is not the problem of the bank but the borrower. If you maxed out your credit cards and can't pay it back, who's fault is that? The Banks? You are responsible for your own actions - period!

Now if a complete idiot with 30k wages asks a bank for 500k and gets it, then the idiot must be one marble in a tin can if he thinks he can pay the loan back. Yes, the banks are partially to blame but the ultimate end game lays solely on the borrower.

It's about time the Americans try living within their own means...and I could say the same for quite afew Australians here too. Borrowers in over their heads = pathetic people who deserve what they get. Sorry, I have no sympathy for them.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have no problem giving unlimited funding to Isreal. They have the same enemies as America does. It dosnt matter if you like it or not, most Arab countries would destroy America given the opportunity and believe me they are looking. I have spoken strongly against the Arab world in other post, that is because they are the enemy of the United States. So is China and Russia. They would all want to kill you and take over. Wake up people! We are giving fire power to one of our only allies.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

It's the creation and continued support of Israel along with other forms of middle east intervention that has earned us those enemies, and I don't blame anyone hating the us for those reasons.
I am discusted, but not surprised, by the funding the corporation known as the United States of America continues to throw at Israel.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Lets see.... Millions unemployed in America, Thousands sleeping on the street, bridges in dangerous conditions, dams in dire need of repair, etc, and we give that kind of money to a country that lies to us, spys on us and insults our national leaders? We need a Congress that puts the interrests of America and Americans FIRST.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
By supporting Isreal we are putting are national interest first. If we do not keep a strong military and allies with a similar amount of power than even our homeless will have no place to sleep.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
By supporting Isreal we are putting are national interest first. If we do not keep a strong military and allies with a similar amount of power than even our homeless will have no place to sleep.

That is unjustified. Youre derailing people.

Israel is not even have "similar amount of power". IMHO its more like this...

By controling America we are putting our interest first. If we do not keep a strong military and allies with a better amount of power than us, even our homeless will have no place to sleep. -- from Israel side of course.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I will swear my alligence to YHWH. I will not support the Allah bowing sand people, who kill the ones who seek peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo

Why are we paying for a missle system for Isreal when we are broke as a country. 46 states's budgets are in the red, real unemployment is over 20%, & forclosures are at record highs and we have money to purchase a missle system for Isreal. Does Isreal have a budget crisis, and are so poor we must fund them; I doubt it. Then again, this is the same US government that is funding the Taliban (Wikileaks) and protecting their poppy fields, while and at the same time engaged in a bloody war with this same Taliban in Afghanastan. War is huge business for the elite, and our kids paying the price with their lives, and the folks at home with their wallets.

www.missilethreat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

why?

isreal is the usa's daddy.

good luck getting this thread noticed.

isreal has a lot of 'kids'

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
I will swear my alligence to YHWH. I will not support the Allah bowing sand people, who kill the ones who seek peace.

hey, theres one of em now

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
WTF!?!?!?
My only question is: WHY!?!?!?

I am sick and tired of this irresponsible government stealing my hard-earned money and giving it away! Moreover, I'm tired of this government's unconditional support of the criminal regime that is Israel!

Why? So we can have the technology of a great missile interceptor and have another arm to our ballistic missile defense web. Don't you like sleeping soundly at night knowing we have at-least something to knock out a few nukes. These are a must when the threat of an accidental launch is possible, at least we can take it out and spare a million or more lives. Small price to pay to me. This Arrow system is also prophetic, its going to happen whether anyone likes it or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

www.missilethreat.com

why?

isreal is the usa's daddy.

good luck getting this thread noticed.

isreal has a lot of 'kids'

The U.S. is the Tribe of Dan. The Tribe of Dan always sat to the West of the Tabernacle protecting It. The Tribe of Dans ensign was always the Eagle. We know who comes out of this Tribe to deceive Israel, the days are upon us and we must stand united with the people and God of Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ANNED
In fact Boeing and Raytheon are building large parts of the system.

This means most of the money will stay in the US and pay US workers.

oh yea ????
here's a list of work locations for the Raytheon Co
website job listings page. Lots of AMERICAN
workers in these places huh?????

afghanistan
albania
antartica
australia
azerbaijan
bahamas
belgium
brazil
british columbia
canada
china
cyprus
czech republic
denmark
ecuador
egypt
france
germany
greece
greenland
guam
india
indonesia
iraq
ireland
israel
italy
japan
jordan
kazakhstan
kenya
korea
kuwait
malaysia
marshall islands
mexico
nigeria
norway
uk

ya know we do fact check around here

This is NOT for American jobs !!!!

Are you trying to tell us that Raytheon Co has factories that build missile parts in all those countries. i think not, but i bet they do have techs that work on Raytheon built equipment in those countries.

A lot of the major US companies have sales, tech support, and service people around the world.

I think of you check Raytheon sells weapons systems to some of those countries and they service there products. they also sell non weapons systems and service them to.

"we do fact check around here" So do I and your list is the countries Raytheon has sales offices OR tech support in.
by the way they sell other equipment also.
www.raytheon.com...
www.raytheon.com...

Let me know where there factory is in Greenland, or Afghanistan,
or what they use for a work force in there factory in antarctica penguins maybe????????

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

I am growing really REALLY tired of Israel.

It's high time they got off of America's teat. I think they can defend themselves now...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Are you guys really that cluelsess??? Israel is the 51st US state smack dab in the middle of oil country. Of course they are going to get aid...they are OURS.

Wait a sec... I've heard the capital (Washington?) is not actually in the USA but in District of Columbia. Why they can't move their capital (Tel-Aviv?) somewhere to Carribean. It would be more secure over there - close to Fidel, money saved - close to the Fed (Carribean hedge funds) and good for the environment - BP oil rigs would serve the purpose.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

whoa mary poppins...

thats a story....from a story book

there are two things in life

FACT

and

belief.

Your are up to your elbows in beliefs....make beliefs...congered up by a man...with a scroll and a writing utensil who these days would be deemed a psycho by most....including mr pope

Put down the storybook for a minute and observe the reality of our present world.

peas

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
Lets see.... Millions unemployed in America, Thousands sleeping on the street, bridges in dangerous conditions, dams in dire need of repair, etc, and we give that kind of money to a country that lies to us, spys on us and insults our national leaders? We need a Congress that puts the interrests of America and Americans FIRST.

If America is so screwed, I think I'll move to Israel. Design some super weird weapons and sell it the design, hmm fast millionaire. I wonder if its easy.

Aww, found this on wikipedia, still will try, who knows, my luck
Non-Jewish population growth and immigration is regarded as a threat to the Jewish demographic majority and to Israel's security, as detailed in the Koenig Memorandum.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Thank you America!!!!! Say, could ya throw in one of your stealths, perhaps 2?

Actually, as someone mentioned, those f-35's do have stealth technology. I'm surprised we are selling those. Most advanced aircraft ever developed designed to give the US air supremacy over any enemy for the next 30(?) years. Anyway, if those are what they are hyped up to be, no one will be attacking Israel any time soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Why are we paying for a missle system for Isreal when we are broke as a country. 46 states's budgets are in the red, real unemployment is over 20%, & forclosures are at record highs and we have money to purchase a missle system for Isreal. Does Isreal have a budget crisis, and are so poor we must fund them; I doubt it. Then again, this is the same US government that is funding the Taliban (Wikileaks) and protecting their poppy fields, while and at the same time engaged in a bloody war with this same Taliban in Afghanastan. War is huge business for the elite, and our kids paying the price with their lives, and the folks at home with their wallets.

www.missilethreat.com

Israel took over the US remember? Just like the US took over the British empire when it collapsed during WWII.

It is the same empire, games are played daily, Israel currently is the Capital of the empire. When they say Washington, it should actually be Israel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join