It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Charter expires 12/21/2012!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As most of you know the federal reserve was established 12/23/1913. The term of this charter is 100 years. Supposedly according to leap years this charter is to end on that magical Mayan date. Some say the date is 2013, I know the math is funny.

I have tried to research this but keep coming up empty handed, the Wikipedia page has nothing on the length of the charter.

The only thing I found addressing this issue is..

www.godlikeproductions.com...
^^
If you are going to check the above link make sure you link to it from a Google page because linking directly from this site will get you banned at GDP!

The conspiracy angle behind this whole thing is that the federal reserve has been taking 1% per year in gold certificates and after a hundred years they will have it all. Anyone holding gold will once again be called to give it in as in 1933 by force if necessary because at that point all gold will be pledged to pay off our interest on debt.

The federal reserve is rumored to not be extending our charter after that date essentially making our dollars worthless paper(totally worthless). Some have theorized that this is why Obama and Congress has been on a spending spree because once the charter ends if wont matter one bit.

I'm calling out to ATS to research and track down any information you can on this and post it here.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wow, very interesting.
Coincidence or not ???? hmmmm
makes one wonder

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If true what you are saying is very intriguing, but ultimately I want the Federal Reserve gone. I would rather rebuild than let those snakes keep running our #.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by sremmos]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For sure it is not very coincidental, I would like to find out more on this subject.

Where I live i have noticed that all large projects being built end in late 2012 as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmm I have never heard this. Think you may be on to something here. Have you heard of the correlation of the great seal with the mayan calender? Something to do with each level of the pyramid corresponds with a baktun cycle.... perhaps there is more than meets the all-seeing eye here...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
100 years from Monday 12/23/1913 is Tuesday 12/23/2013.

At best there would be 25 leap years during this span adding only 25 days to the original projection.

I knew this sounded to good to be true.

+52 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Charters for the First and Second United States Bank were 20 years apiece.

The Vice President of the United States cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate to keep the charter from being renewed on the First United States Bank.

This did not stop Alexander Hamilton from pushing for a Second United States Bank which sprang into existence shortly thereafter.

One of the chief opponents of the Second United States Bank was Andrew Jackson and he was serving as President when the Charter for the Second United States Bank expired.

The same cartel that owns the Federal Reserve owned the First and Second United States Bank too. They did most especially as the Charter was expiring on the Second United States Bank manipulate the currency to drive it into hyper inflation.

While the Federal Reserve didn’t show up for nearly another 90 years, President Lincoln introduced the Greenback Dollar during the Civil War which was the forerunner of the concept the Federal Reserve would eventually use. A note that is legal tender that is attached to nothing of value, but instead is simply an instrument of debt that can be bartered, traded, loaned or borrowed, for debts both public and private.

Though amazingly enough because the Greenback was not attached to anything of value, the Union Government that printed it, would not actually accept it as payment on public debts to it, tariffs and taxes and fees had to be paid in Gold or Silver or a currency attached to Gold and Silver.

What the foreign owned central banks have traditionally done is to function as secret conduits for our European debt.

While a lot of people imagine that the founders won the American Revolution, what they really won, when they got to Paris to negotiate and conclude the Treaty that would end the hostilities, was the obligation to pay all the English, European and Holy Roman Empire Landowners, Titled Owners and Creditors who had made loans against those properties.

We got very close to paying off that debt under Andrew Jackson’s Presidency, who had it down to just 22,000.00 before hyperinflation caused by the Second United States Bank made paying off the balance nearly impossible. Since then our foreign debt to the International Banking Cartel has only increased, and never decreased, and the United States incorporated and went into Bankruptcy in 1933 when that debt grew to become unmanageable.

Today the United States, Inc. is still in Bankruptcy receivership with select members of the United States Congress appointed as trustees.

No one but the Banking Cartel and a few select individuals know the real size of our debt, and who all it is owed too and for what.

The debt however is illusionary, as is the Dollar, as it is not an instrument of wealth but an instrument of debt.

In reality it’s all part of a religious ceremony which is why its emblazoned with In God We Trust, as the dollar has no real value but simply a perceived value based on trust in it.

All this simply is an extension of the Divine Right of Kings where people are convinced through various ways and means that you owe a debt to the state, and that debt compels you, and owing that debt also entails a certain element of fear.

The real currency of this planet is the natural resources including human beings. Our dollar is simply script to create a system of hording those resources to create an artificial scarcity and creating a competitive environment that leads to human beings being productive.

In other words dollars will come and go but timber, corn, wheat, oil, cows, pigs, and chickens, and human beings are always still going to be there. They have value, our currency doesn’t.

Fear has value to the leaders of this system.

Fear that makes it easy to manipulate the masses, into working, slaving, fighting and dying for pieces of paper worth nothing, that the Powers that Be will gladly then reward you with some of the resources you need to sustain your life with.

This is nothing to fear. They will think of some other way to screw us, and keep us dumb and poor when the Federal Reserve Charter expires.

[edit on 4/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Sure have and that correlation makes sense to me.

There is also something on this on Ron Paul's website but the information on it seems very limited. Regardless of the nibiru stuff this date seems important. There is definitely something going on that the elite isn't telling us with this date.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
ok ok, even if it somehow incorrectly DOES end on 12/21/12, who cares?

we can prevent the fed from returning because their charter ends, correct?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for summing up the entire history of the fed here. Everything you stated I was aware of but its helpful for those that aren't up to speed in this thread.

I'm not sure of anything I stated it is mostly interesting conjecture that I ran across in a comments section and did a little followup on.

Its the gold part of this that really interests me, and the possibility that were coming to the end of our short leash.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

The idea is that once they have finished sucking all real wealth from this nation they will leave us high and dry.

The fed will no longer guarantee our (fictional)debt thus leaving America bankrupt and fending for itself. So if there is no new charter our currency would become worthless on the world market, at least that's the way I understand it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

Thanks for summing up the entire history of the fed here. Everything you stated I was aware of but its helpful for those that aren't up to speed in this thread.

I'm not sure of anything I stated it is mostly interesting conjecture that I ran across in a comments section and did a little followup on.

Its the gold part of this that really interests me, and the possibility that were coming to the end of our short leash.

You are welcome my friend.

The good news here is the bad news, and that is that we haven't had any significant gold reserves since the 1930's and the nation went bankrupt.

Gold is simply another resource to horde, but the truth is that it has many medical and utilitarian applications that will likely always require it be available in some form to use for those, through some channel.

The biggest problem with Gold is that they have sold far more gold certificates than Comex has Gold on hand to actually ship if people wanted to actually hold the Gold instead of just keeping it in Comex (Papal Rothschild Vaults) and trading it through certificates.

Ultimately that is a pyramid scheme that is going to take some fanaggaling to manipulate circumstances so that people would never demand the gold shipped to them in it's physical form in mass.

Because Gold does have a myriad of legitimate non-ornamental uses it will always have value though, and during times of extreme political manipulation the Powers that Be first try to seperate the people from things that have value, to make them more pliable and fearful so they can be more easily driven to some horrid goal, like say a World War.

It's all part of a silly game they play, that they easily get away with because most people don't even understand the systems that they are employing or want to, they just accept the system and take it for granted, and for most they will reject the notion of their being anything truly sinister about it.

What information out there is always extremes, those in denial, nothing is wrong do you have a better way? And those in near hysteria from fear, that imagine it's tied into something even more sinister than it is.

If more people found the middle ground and better educated themselves we could in fact do away with this silly game, but the truth is people like games!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Before people get all wound up on this I'd like to see where the 100 year is written. I have been looking around to see if there is an end date or terms of renewal and I have not found anything.

Has anyone found where there is a fixed term to the Federal Reserve?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hmm...very interesting, I remember Ron Paul saying something like the federal reserve has robbed the dollar of ~97 % or 97 cents of every dollar. A couple more years and they will reduce the dollar to nothing. I just wonder what would happen after that point? Does the dollar become worthless, but what if people keep using it, after all it's not based on anything right now? I am a little worried about the gold confiscation, even though I don't have any gold, if people go along with that then that's their own fault. Buy a shovel.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The whole "value" of a dollar is a joke to me. Imagine a great big game of monopoly that everyone is playing. we're allowed to use the money however we wish. what happens when the banker says "game over?" exactly.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
100 years from Monday 12/23/1913 is Tuesday 12/23/2013.

At best there would be 25 leap years during this span adding only 25 days to the original projection.

I knew this sounded to good to be true.

I should have scrolled down before I did the math myself

You are dead on.....the OP is off by 22.75 days.

Also, considering leap years and the date in which the Mayan calendar was first created....it would seem that the "end" has already passed, no?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'll agree with filosophia, and state further that from the look of things happening now, I doubt they'll want ANYTHING to do with the "United States" by then anyway.

In fact, I'd almost have to say that it seems to me they're doing everything in their power to destroy it before then...or even perhaps to the day it expires so they can bank on its contrived demise. Time will tell, but it seems exactly like something they'd do.

EDIT: I'm sure they're working toward a date...find out when they plan to make bank, and you'll find out the day the Dollar ends.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Proto, I have always figured that the faces on the US currency are derived from either those who: were opposed to the central bank, and those who were for it. Seems the Fed is showing us the two factions each time we pass the buck, I mean pass the debt. Seem valid to you?

The "value" of gold is a funny one. Seems rather odd that someone decided the pretty shiny stuff that is such a pain to get out of the ground is "worth" something. I have my suspicions how this really came about - one needs to go way way back, but the standard story that "folks just wanted it because it was pretty" is far fetched given the hassle to get it. In the end, it will only be valuable if we all decide that it still is. Since Honus Wagner baseball cards are more rare, I think there is a chance that they will become the new standard - that or non toxic food.

Thanks as always for you post.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Personally I think the elites actually drink metabolic gold to maintain their health and longevity and detoxify from all the poisons they subject us too.

Yet the truth is even in isolated cultures people have selected things from stones to sea shells as a means of trade and wealth and standards of adornment and beauty.

Though its not politically correct and they claim currency first popped up as a way to pay soldiers in armies far from home that could carry or produce nothing to barter and trade, I suspect it all really started shortly after clubbing your woman over the head and dragging her back to your cave went out of fashion, and they actually then had to be woed.

Elaborate courtship rituals and paying soldiers come in a close tie in my opinion as which came first. Until you consider that the world's second oldest profession is prostitution so it all seems to have originated from paying soldiers.

It's a kill or be killed world and gold and currency is all apart of that.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Government Moves to Tax, Track All Gold Transactions

Gold Coin Sellers Angered by New Tax Law
abcnews.go.com...

According to an ABC news report, the new 1099 provisions in the health care bill, which will force business owners to declare all purchases over $600 on their yearly tax return, will also directly affect the sale of gold coins and bullion:

This was something I posted on another thread not to long ago.I hope it helps.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by sweetliberty]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join