It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Charter expires 12/21/2012!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Drinking metabolic gold in extremely small quantities can be beneficial, yet in larger amounts it is poison and can kill as readily as a deadly disease. There have been a few documented cases of royals dying from the exact practice you describe. While our bodies do contain trace amounts of all minerails, metals, and elements in any type of supplementation program balance must be accounted for. Since the effects of consuming. gold has not been adequately studied, and not much anecdotal evidence exists either, consuming gold is a risky proposition at best. Most of the powdered crap that they pass of as metabolic gold is a scam.

Once again you hit the nail on the head with the gold certificates market, I personally do not understand why anyone would not accept only the actual metal.

It does seem that they are moving to track all valuable purchases of gold, perhaps getting that list together for a recall like 1933.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

There are a few reasons people who could afford to buy or invest in gold would prefer the certificates over the bullion, one is security and the other is convenience of trading.

When certain markets become volatile people will move a certain portion of their wealth into gold, typically as a short term hedge and haven.

Yet when it's time to sell, you can trade a gold certificate with one simple call to your broker. You can lock in that precise second's price and make the trade. If you have your gold in the form of physical bullion you are not in a position to do that.

On a volatile trading day gold might end up going down 20.00, 40.00 even 100.00 an ounce.

You could potentially loose a fortune by not being Johnny on the spot.

Security wise Gold is even worse than cash and bearer bonds in that it has no traceable numbers or personal identifying marks if it is stolen.

Because of that theives don't have to discount it when they off load it like they might have to with sequential bills, registered diamonds that need to be recut, or documented valuable art.

As such a stash of gold is something smart theives would go after, it's easy to fence and almost impossible to trace back to it's original owner.

Gold and Gold certificates especially have become just like our currency, something with a percieved and speculative value that the notion of, as opposed to the existence of, has become a commodity, and a lucratively traded one, simply based on the notion of percieved value.

The physically gold itself becomes almost mute in the process, because the process is all about speculative trading.

Once again a game. Might as well be pokemon cards!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Gold and Silver have giant roles other than ornaments/currency. Gold is apparently the best metal to receive RF transmissions, and Silver has the highest conductance of all known metals.(excluding superconductors at 0K)

It seems the Elite love symbolism, the queens footstool today was the kings headrest in olden times, and it's obvious they teach through symbolism... You either understand it or you don't. Personally I've never met a Royal, but I've heard they are far different than the snobby/scandalous/deceitful rich people. I still think there are 2 sides to the Elite's, because no matter the circumstance people in every social class are either more bad, or more good. Sort of a balance.

I've always wondered how our Julian calendar and the mayans calendar were similar if at all. for that matter what about the Native Americans in North America? They are never given respect. Cherokee, and various other Indian tribes see it as a time of rediscovery...americanindianoriginalpeo.tribe.net...

"The Ancient Cherokee relate it as the coming of the Pale One once again."

The Mayans weren't the only ones...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The claim in the title of this thread is that there is an end date to the Federal Reserve. I can't find one. I am beginning to think that this is a made up claim. Has any one found the place where it says that the charter was for 100 years?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's the "Financial" unknown end of the world as we know it... so we better be prepared.

All things come to screeching halt or a sudden fall!

Or Senate and House of Representatives will save the Elitè?

Dark place to transact dark business....

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Arken]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Gold doesn't tarnish and IS the BEST electrical conductor.

Silver is a very good conductor as well , and next best is copper but they both tarnish when exposed to air which negates their conductivity.

This is why Gold is used in micro electronics.

Simply look at any computer chips and cards and all of the contacts are plated in gold for this very reason.

The 100 years has to do with the 1% in GOLD the Fed was agreed to be paid each year for the printing/issuance of money, called Seigniorage.

In looking at the starting date and advancing 1% per year for 100 years is how they are arriving at this date.

More of a reason to buy silver which is still inexpensive.

Here's an article written by a professor of economics on how the Fed makes money on printing and lending money.

research.stlouisfed.org...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm personaly convinced the common people are on an "alternate" callendar so to speak. I belive the mayan callendar is real but I don't think were being given the correct time translation.

Think about where we are getting our information from mostly regarding our callenders and the concensus on our ancestors.

These experts in their respective fields "archeology" etc need their expedition and research funding from somewhere (universities etc) and that somwhere gets their money from somewhere (government and special interests/corporations donation) etc on and on.

When the TOP of that lending/donation tree says:

"uhm ya that mayan stuff your finding down there, ya you need to present only certain things and keep certain things out. If you do this ill keep funding the people who fund the people who fund you...and I'll get you a special 1 hour show on the history channel (which I own of course) to promote this view. If you chose not to, well you might as well pack up and move to Kansas because you will amount to as much as dust in the wind.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thanks for clearing the hundred year thing up. Perhaps I should have been more succinct in my presentation, but yes thar is where the hundred year number came from.

In regards to the Mayan calander it is probable that we are being fed the wrong date yet many native calenders do agree on the end of an age somewhere within that time range. I believe this is a piece to the bigger puzzle and nibiru may be just a distraction to prevent the public hunting for real more important information.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Your statement was as follows:

The conspiracy angle behind this whole thing is that the federal reserve has been taking 1% per year in gold certificates and after a hundred years they will have it all. Anyone holding gold will once again be called to give it in as in 1933 by force if necessary because at that point all gold will be pledged to pay off our interest on debt.

This is not some 'game' as in who wins, who loses.
You ALL lose in the end.
The cat is not only out of the bag, it's about to get run over with Reason, Logic, Rationale, Conscience etc. The people are 'awakened' and are increasingly awakening for a Reason. At this point TPTB are only fooling themselves from here forward and are digging themselves a deeper hole as time.....runs out on the FOOLISHNESS!

The massive fraud conducted by the federal reserve fiat currency fiasco, it's (not peoples) IRS collection agency, it's (not peoples, taxpayers)CIA, FBI and mossad spooKdom, it's (not peoples) NSA snooPdom, it's (not peoples) ATF and other acronym 'enforcement' agencies.....has been exposed. The curtain is UP. The masks are off. The game is UP. It is time for the so called TPTB to awaken to this truth and find a Reasonable, Rational, Logical solution for where the world's populations are to go from here forward. Frankly, TPTB are extremely fortunate they still have their lives at this point, no? By the grace of God, count YOUR blessings. 'The people' have been extremely patient with what they know about how they have been 'dealt' their entire lives.

'The people' have had it with all the mass deception, manipulation, lies, lack of morality, lack of ethics, lack of Truth, lack of everything that 'matters' in the End for ALL concerned.

The (financially) wealthy and the poor are not satisfied, by Design. They never have been and never will be, by design.....once again, and again and again. Constant foolishness. If you believe et's are behind this FOOLISHNESS then these are some extremely devolved and ignorant beings, no? Of course.

The only way for the 'people', that includes YOU so called leaders, powers 'that' be are going to save yourselves from here forward is to acknowledge the FOOLISHNESS and to....."Do the Right Thing" from here forward. The rich and poor have been living their own hell right here on Earth and for good reason. The deceivers, followers and slave/subjects have ALL suffered. You Know this. You have lived it.

What is the right thing?
The Golden Rule! "Do unto others as U would have done unto U"!
This is Human Natural Law just as there are Natural Laws.
There is always a consequence/reaction for transgressing the Laws of Nature!

Respect your neighbors!
Respect Creation!
Respect Nature, including your fellow humans!

There is no 'chosen few'! This was a lie generated over and over again by the same fools who in their own lives unto their very ends find No satisfaction by design.

You are all One on this planet.
Act like it!
Make it happen.

The 'people' are awakening for a Reason.
A Good one.
It is best TPTB stop fooling themselves, stop threatening the public, stop all the constant psyop games I and so many others see constantly in every medium of communication including so 'many' threads generated here on ATS. It is extremely obvious to myself as well as many, many others.

The Awareness, Disclosure process is Reality in motion.
One is either on the bandwagon.....or.....they are going to get run over by it.

This Should Be Obvious by now to those who are still intellectually, logically and reasonably challenged?

I truly Do know what is going on here and there.
Many are now 'Aware'.
Make that 'Change' ALL can believe in.
At this point, the manipulaters, deceivers, liers, cheaters are only FOOLING themselves.

If one does not see the writing on This wall by now, they are clearly doomed to repeat the unnecessary bloodshed, stress, punishment of their foolish forebearers.

Wake Up and Act accordingly.
You Are running out of time.
This is not a joke.

The joke is always on the joker.
The joker is your broker.
You're all Broken souls, divided and conquered many, many times over.

Return to a village style government.
It is the only way.
It always was.

It is all about accountablity, responsibility, and respect for your neighbors.
You are only Fooling yourself.
You know this by now.
Do The Right Thing.
For your 'own' good.

To Each His Own.....that Will Be Known.
The Light always wins in the end.
The shadows.....time and again.....are seen for what they are; foolish delusions of reality.

Respect your neighbor.
Respect creation.
Respect nature.

See every human being as they are, a potential Asset, not Ass-hat.
Invest in your neighbor as they are the most important asset of all.
You are all One and truly need one another for your very survival.

The constant deceptive and manipulative 'psyop' style threads by slavish trolls are getting increasingly annoying day to day, are they not? A slave could and should be defined as one who.....Follows.....the agenda of another without regard for the self.

Respect and encourage the paths, talents, gifts of your neighbors.
All beings have something important to offer another regardless of any so called mental or physical disability.

The Creator does not make mistakes, the created often deceive their own purpose/path and will continue to suffer daily for this, rich or poor.

When will the folks EVER learn?
Wake Up, your clock is about to expire.
Tic Toc.....there goes the flock?
Your choice.
You have Always had a choose.

Please choose wisely.
Destroy the Ego or be continuously confined in the purgatory little rock called Earth.

Silly humans attempting to play God in a temporal flesh shell with no concern for the Soul/Spirit. To Each His Own that Will Be Known.

Your every action is as a 'butterfly effect' unto reality itself.
This is Truth. It IS. Acknowledge this and Act accordingly.
You truly Are running out of time.

You are all One.....or.....divided and conquered.
Your Choice.
Whether there is a heaven or hell, thinking and acting makes it so.
Whether one believes in a Creator or not, the logic still applies.
This is not a question but Reality in motion.....

If something does not make sense, IT WAS NOT DESIGNED TO.
Trust this logic, for it truly IS the Truth.
Have faith in YOUR ability to Use Logic, complimented with Reason, enforced by your collective sapience/sentience and seek that yE shall find the Truth for what it is-IS.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
When the Charter expires.......they will re-up it over a weekend. They own everything now and to them this would be like insurance expiring on a liscense tag on a car. Just go get it re-up'ed. BTW 2012, is not going to happen like the scare. Hell, the Mayans had to stop with the calendar SOMEWHERE....was it supposed to go on for infinity?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

That was an epic post, good work. I agree with pretty much everything you said village style government is far an above any form of centralized slavery practiced today in so called civilized nations.

On a side note I hope you are not calling me a psyop troll, one need only look at my signature to see the idiocy of that statement. I do agree however that there are plenty of thread by people belonging to the aformentioned group. You state that this is not a game but in the most real sense this world is a playpen, and it is only our limited vision of fear that keeps us trapped on this small rock. I had a NDE and the most memorable part of that experience was that I was taking this all to seriously and not enjoying our experience the way I should because of fear. Life an death are but diffrent faces of the same coin the idea is to pass duality. Now I am getting way off track, but I needed to make it clear that perhaps I'm guilty of slight fear mongering due to my own weaknesses but I am in no shape form or fashion a psyop troll. Good day.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Not trying to make light of the situation, but this song immediately popped into my head and I felt compelled to share:

Go on, take the money 'n run...
[beat] Do...do...do!

Like many have said, if people are prepared, rather than caught off guard, we will all be better off in the long run, without their 'funny money' --hence, the song stanza.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by new_here]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"The conspiracy angle behind this whole thing is that the federal reserve has been taking 1% per year in gold certificates and after a hundred years they will have it all. "

Surely it doesn't work like that though

1% of 100 is 1... Leaving you 99
1% of 99 is 0.99... Leaving you 98.01
1% of 98.01 is 97.0299

(mysteriously flying through time calender scene)

100 years later..

You are left with 36.60323413 of your initial '100' after 100 years of taking '1%' each year

Unless they ARE taking 1% of whatever the initial amount is

Just saying

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Not to discredit (if it is actually true) the fact that it IS rather weird that the fed would be set to end then, I don't see it as a good thing, perhaps the mayans just somehow knew that that would be the beginning of 'a whole neeeew worrrrld', and one that is even more horrific than listening to jordan singing about it

then again maybe the human race actually grows a pair and stands up for itself? I'm not holding my breath

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Many speak of the 'Fed' as some godlike 'authority' not to be questioned, examined, audited or dissolved altogether. If 'financial' wealth is your owner, your master.....then.....they (your financial masters) could all be reasonably found guilty of ILL GOTTEN GAINS whereby forefeiture of assets (multi trillions worth of world's resources, inputs or rather Real Wealth defrauded from the public) and subsequent redistribution unto the masses (subjects) could be found as a reasonable solution. The public would be wise to collectively use their 'legal' and 'lawful' and 'RITE'ful powers to perform a 'collective' citizens arrest on the 'few' guilty human beings behind the massive schematic fraud. Trial by JURY (via writ of habeaus corpus) would ensure that justice is served.

It is time for the folks in folkland to take back their rightful reign unto one another. How could billions of folks allow a tiny few to 'own' them and their lives? This seems so FOOLISH and unreasonable, does it not?

One is often a slave without their knowledge.
This is no longer an excuse.
A sufficient percentage of 'The People' are now awakened.
Truth always wins in the end.
Your 'masters'? have always hid for a reason though not a good one.
True leadership needs not to hide, take cover from the masses.

The 'Patriot'? Act and subsequent paranoic and confining laws unto the people are clearly for the protection of the guilty financial master puppeteers, Not the people. Is this NOT evident? No? ? ? ? ?

A true leader is followed by example and by design; a natural One.
True leadership does not hide in the shadows but rather shines unto his neighbors. Is this not 'common sense'? Of course it Is.....

Real Law, Natural Law.....IS.....and cannot be written.
You should intuitively and instinctively know this, by 'your' design.
Your may choose to live in your matrix of conformity and deception.....or not. Your choice. You have always had.....a Choice.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Great post, explained everything well and informed everyone of the real issues at hand.

And I agree, after the charter expires there will be something else (which will be written up way before it ends, hell it may even be made already and being set into plan) to screw us all over.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
As most of you know the federal reserve was established 12/23/1913. The term of this charter is 100 years. Supposedly according to leap years this charter is to end on that magical Mayan date. Some say the date is 2013, I know the math is funny.

Leap years do not work that way regarding contracts and legal documents.

100 years is 100 years, leap-years included.

Besides, even if the extra day every 4 years was taken out (25 days), it would be 11/28/2013, not a whole year early.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Wow that was some inspired enthusiastic (in the true definition Gods possessed sense) rapping! Glad you got that out.

What about the famous 99 year charters and leases - suez canal and panama canal and hong kong. 99 years makes the 2012 work.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by trusername]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Problem is if you stand alone you die alone. I do believe people know that of which you speak but by yourself you hold no power. Just another lone nutcases or terrorist is what they will say. If people would stand up as a whole beginning I think with a work stoppage the organized marches of millions, followed by citizens arrests etc. we would see change.

The biggest obstacle is the police and military, getting them on the side of people and not a paycheck. Unfortunately tptb know this that's why they cater to the lowest common denominator in those professions. They get the most brainwashed least capable of thinking for themselves people and then put them in positions of power. Its an old game and has worked worked well because all these people know how to do is follow orders. That is the tptb last line of defense an until you can crack through the defenses of these mostly brain dead minions we are lost.

When soldiers do see and object to following illegal orders the veteran public ridicules them as cowards vand traitors instead of the heros they are. People are still wrapped up in delusions.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I think its like silversteins lease, 99 years. That make sense? just speculating

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join