It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Ok, I checked it on Google earth, and its roughly the same area. Just 7km apart, which is nothing for a helicopter. Isn't it more likely they use that area for training? I mean, if I saw something like that I would assume it was. So if they wanted to intimidate me, they would miserably fail. How did the military or whoever know he would assume that he was being intimidated?

Oh and ps, there is an airport 10km away from that position. Did he inform there what those helicopters were doing there?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

I don't believe those feats to be phenomenal at all. I believe that everyone has them.

But, traditional drummer is trying to pull a phenomenal feat right from his hind end by suggesting that there is no WIND in the metro area. LOL.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
reply to post by Copernicus

(about The Law of One series)

And considering it was channelled in 1980, it gives it even more credit. You'll have to U2U me to let me know what you think!! Be prepared

Considering it was channeled tells me this is 100% BS ans not a worth while read.

I believe there are entities, call them Angels or Demons that can give knowledge through things like challenging. But it can't be Angles because everything we know about God says he does not work that way. It is only the Holy Spirit's job to lead into all spiritual truth. Gods Holy Spirit doe not work through challenging. If he did the Holy Spirit will not say anything that is so against or 100 % backward from the spiritual teachings that God has already put forth.

Therefore this is Demonic knowledge and is only meant to mislead you and confuse you. Yes, there may be some truth mixed in it but the end result is a Bold LIE.

Run, do not walk, Run away from this book.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutlanderHuman24
Also nothing can be proof unless you want it to be proof.

Okay.. So, what you are saying is that -- If I believe the Earth has 4,000 moons rotating around it, I can use just the one moon in which we can see as proof that the other 3,999 exist?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Like I already told you, I could have made hundreds of videos of F16s circling my home. But I that point I didn't know I was being watched, sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

There's only so far that the training idea can go. Now let me reiterate for you. In one hour of footage (which he has over 50), he has black choppers circling HIS home, morning, noon, and night. In one hour of footage, you can have over 30-40 different clips of different choppers. Do the math. He has some footage to where it is 3am and the choppers are rattling his house because they are literally hovering above it.

Now, the chances of them doing training or exercises over one person's home repeatedly in two separate locations are next to nil. Zero. That goes well beyond any coincidence. And, why would the military consistently choose to do their "training" above this guy's home, over anyone else's? That doesn't make sense AT ALL.

So, if I were to do the math, here it is.

We'll say 30 clips of black choppers for every hour of footage. That would equate to over 1,500 black helicopters (not to mention the footage that has multiple choppers in one clip) that have circled this guy's home in 2 years.

That goes beyond training exercises.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Those helicopters would be "circling" about all the homes in that area. That footage could have been made from any home in that village.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
PsychoX42: Had enough yet? You have amazing patience trying to explain a pretty obvious point over and over again.

Im out of this thread now. Good luck....

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You stated that you live next to a military base, and those are F-16's. Not black helicopters doing repeated and tight circles over one home and one location. The day that you have footage showing me them doing circles over your home, post it. Now that you know to film, then you probably should, and then you can verify for me your evidence and your claims.

But, please don't insult my intelligence, because ultimately, it only insults yours. And for the record, F-16's don't do tight circles at all, they will go from one location to the next. They have to do enormous loops because of their speeds.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
You don't think a SINGLE person with this ability would want to show the world, or at least Randi's panel of scientists?

You don't think a SINGLE person with this ability would submit to ANY study at all?

I don't know what Randi's panel of scientists have seen.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to prove something to someone who has already made up there mind.

I don't have much concern for the thoughts of people who have already decided something doesn't exist.

link   
It is naive to think all possibilities in reality would nicely explain and prove themselves to you.

You need to try to prove it to yourself.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Jezus]

link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by togetherwestand

I don't believe those feats to be phenomenal at all. I believe that everyone has them.

But, traditional drummer is trying to pull a phenomenal feat right from his hind end by suggesting that there is no WIND in the metro area. LOL.

um.. you mentioned that his pyrokineic feats are not phenomenal compared to other evidence, can you provide that please.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Jezus

The proof has to exist before you can ignore it.

You know. Ignoring things that don't exist are better than ignoring things that do.

Exactly.

You have already decided the evidence does not exist.

You can easily rationalize anything away.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Thank you my man. I'm pretty stoic by nature, therefore, I can take whatever they choose to give.

I am aware that people will not believe unless they open their minds. Therefore, I choose to try to pry their minds open, regardless of their resistance.

Ultimately, its futile. I am aware of that. But, the evidence that I provide is full proof as far as I'm concerned and will defend it to the last second.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Look, this guy was living next to a flight school:

www.bmgaviation.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Well done Jezus. I like the name by the way.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Look, this guy was living next to a flight school:

www.bmgaviation.com...

LOL. Dude, they don't have black military choppers at flight schools. And no, he doesn't live next to it. That flight school is on Airport Rd. Which is quite a few miles away. The biggest airplane out there, that is kept there regularly is a Cessna. LOL. I am also from this town tough guy. I know it quite well.

When is the last time you saw MILITARY CHOPPERS at a commercial flight school? You're digging deep now. Very deep, and its making you look more ridiculous than knowledgable. And if you were a thorough researcher, you would check to see the types of aircraft that go through there. Leer Jets are the biggest things that can go through there, and they're owned privately.

God help us all...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wrong thread... Sorry I had two open.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh come on man, there are clearly training facilities nearby. Why don't you just give them a call or send them a mail and ask whats the deal with those choppers? I am sure they will give a perfectly reasonable explanation. Oh but wait thats not what you really want is it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Indigo children and other special children are real. It's "stupid parents" that are a problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join