The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Which evidence would you like?

I'll provide the vids that he has done if you like: One second...

This was his first VIDEO attempt of weather control:
www.youtube.com...

Here's a video that he put together with multiple things on it:
www.youtube.com... (This is part one of a 4 part series.)

If I'm not mistaken, he makes a fire explode in this video, you have to watch all of it. And let me tell you something, fires don't just explode.
www.youtube.com...

Here's one where he delves into the specifics of pyrokinesis: He calls out everything that he intends to do on it before hand.
www.youtube.com...

Here's one where he pushes a fire to the ground, stands it back up, and then pushes it down again. Listen to his breathing.
www.youtube.com...

Here's a long one where he makes fun of skeptics: The ending is cool.
www.youtube.com...

Now again, I claim that none of this is extraordinary. I claim that everyone has it, but, it is only available to those who seek it. If everyone were to try this, they would soon discover that they have it.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jonathanjohns96

My parents may have been indigo children themselves.

Good thing too, they didnt raise me following normal society's rules.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by PsychoX42

Those helicopters would be "circling" about all the homes in that area. That footage could have been made from any home in that village.

Incorrect. You assume to know an area in which you are not familiar. In the first video, he is one of 3 homes in that area. They didn't fly over anyone else's. I've been there, so I know the area well.

You're still reaching.

You can make all the excuses that you like, but, again...its making you look quite silly.

Over 1,500 black military choppers in 50 hours worth of footage in 2 years. You're going to have to do better.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hmm just realized these guys are just high on weed. You can clearly tell by the way he talks and laughs.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't really care about being silly or not, I just care about the truth. And what you are claiming is such a long stretch you will need some significant evidence to back it up. But the fact you didn't even contact the nearby airport tells me you are not really after the truth. You just want to believe too desperately.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Oh come on man, there are clearly training facilities nearby. Why don't you just give them a call or send them a mail and ask whats the deal with those choppers? I am sure they will give a perfectly reasonable explanation. Oh but wait thats not what you really want is it.

What makes you think this guy hasn't given them a call? What makes you think you know THIS SITUATION, one that you have NOTHING TO DO WITH, better than the person experiencing it?

He's called the police, they couldn't help. He's called Crane. He's called Camp Atterbury. Both Crane and Camp Atterbury have denied that they have ever sent choppers over in that area. Yet, he has the video to prove that they were there.

So, what are you going to imply now?

Just so you know, this guy lost his first home and fiance over this stuff. His fiance was so worried that one day he wouldn't come back home due to the amount of surveillance that they were experiencing that she packed up, moved to Florida and sold the home. That's why he lives in an apartment complex now.

Wake up smart guy. WAKE UP.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Have a watch~
Even some 'science' in here for you thickskulls. lol

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

If you cared about the truth, as opposed to protecting your predisposed ideas, you would have already awakened. For now, you are content in getting your beauty rest.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Like I said, I know this to be false because circling above somebodies house makes no sense whatsoever. How would those people know he is delusional or paranoid to begin with? Else the whole intimidation wouldn't have worked. There are much much much much more effective and cheaper ways to intimidate somebody.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Like I said, I know this to be false because circling above somebodies house makes no sense whatsoever. How would those people know he is delusional or paranoid to begin with? Else the whole intimidation wouldn't have worked. There are much much much much more effective and cheaper ways to intimidate somebody.

Really, you sound like an expert. What would those cheaper and more effective ways to intimidate someone be? Have you done this before? Are you familiar with military protocol? Tell me all about it.

So many self-made experts on reality. Did you serve in the military? Did you run intimidation tactics yourself? Are you familiar with black ops and how they choose to operate?

I can't wait for this reply.

Oh, and for him to be "DELUSIONAL" he would have to be making claims of black helicopters circling him without evidence of that being the case. Being delusional means that you think that something is there, that isn't. Well, I would have to say that if he's delusional, so is his camera. That's one intense hallucination!!! You might want to check your vocabulary before using words in which you don't know the meaning.

You're digging yourself deep.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Im not a Moderator, but come on people. Dont let the anger control what you type. keep it sane and without the little kindergarden insults here and there.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Like I said, I need evidence, "awaking" (whatever that may be, but hey its a buzzword on this forum so use it often) doesn't give me that. Those video's you posted neither. Everything they do is easily replicated. I know because I have made hundreds of camp fires. Its just nothing special, the flames behave exactly how they would in the wind. And if you are going to make weird moves and sounds next to a camp fire for some hours you can easily fill a 10 minute youtube clip. Hell with some practice (feeling where the wind comes from) you can even do it with much less footage.

Give me a good reason why I should believe this guy.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yes...NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PERSON TO CALL OUT.

Since its easily replicated, I will insist that you provide a video tomorrow, not only of black helicopters circling your home, but, of you replicating everything in those videos.

For someone who is so self-assured, this should be a no-brainer. Like you said, you live next to a military base, so, the choppers shouldn't be a problem...RIGHT? And these choppers have to be CLEARLY over your home doing circles and passing over.

I will await to see your video evidence tomorrow at 6:20pm.

Thank you for opening that door for me.

Now its time for YOU to provide evidence.

And until I see said evidence, THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER. And if you don't provide this evidence, the fallout on your behalf will be HORRIBLE.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
interesting, i hope after 2012 i'll be able to fly into space
hmm maybe have powers like mind control ! just imagine what you can do with that ! travel the world for free !

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Really, you sound like an expert. What would those cheaper and more effective ways to intimidate someone be? Have you done this before? Are you familiar with military protocol? Tell me all about it.

So many self-made experts on reality. Did you serve in the military? Did you run intimidation tactics yourself? Are you familiar with black ops and how they choose to operate?

I can't wait for this reply.

Oh, and for him to be "DELUSIONAL" he would have to be making claims of black helicopters circling him without evidence of that being the case. Being delusional means that you think that something is there, that isn't. Well, I would have to say that if he's delusional, so is his camera. That's one intense hallucination!!! You might want to check your vocabulary before using words in which you don't know the meaning.

You're digging yourself deep.

You haven't really managed to make a post without a personal attack. Why exactly do you do this? Does it make you mad that I do not share your point of view?

Anyway, when you assume those helicopters are there for you, then you are either paranoid or delusional. If you are not paranoid or delusional, you would not assume those helicopters are there for you, and if you are still being insecure or curious about it, you investigate it to find it out.

As for intimidating him, call him, mail him, send people by his house. All very cheap, very easy to do, and 100% success rate.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yep, now its deflection time. Do your best to make it look as if you were attacked as opposed to focus on the issue. The issue is simple. I need your video evidence. You obviously don't read very well. He made the calls. But, lets not divert the issue anymore. You made a claim, now you have to back it.

I will await your video evidence tomorrow of not only black military choppers circling your home (you live next to a military base so this shouldn't be a problem), but, of you making an exact replica of the videos that I provided. This means you have to make a fire accelerate by sound and nothing more. You have to change the direction of the fire, and you have to be able to make the fire follow you in a circle.

If you try to hoax this video, believe me, I will put it into filters that will be able to identify it.

Talk with you tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Do you seriously think you are being reasonable? You are asking me to spend a couple of hours to disprove something that to me is total nonsense. I am sorry but I will not waste my time on it. You will just have to prove it really works. That is a much more reasonable offer, and you will have a lot to gain by it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You're the one that made the claim. You shouldn't have went that route if you're not ready to prove it.

That is what ATS is all about right? The proof. So yes, I am being very reasonable. You asked for evidence of my claims, I gave video backing it. Now, I'm asking that you provide evidence for your claims.

If it can be easily replicated as you say, then you should have NO PROBLEM in making this a reality. Its only natural with such an outlandish claim as yours that someone would want evidence.

I need to see black helicopters circling your home, and I also need to see you replicate everything that is shown in those videos. Its quite fair to ask for this evidence when you made a CLEAR claim that these things were easily replicated.

I can't wait to see your results.

Bye

You have until tomorrow. And if its not there at the stated time, I will spare no expense of calling you out.

For all those who are reading this thread, I want to note that I presented 3 people with the option of disproving my claims by providing video evidence that they could replicate what I provided in my videos. All three of them made excuses and opted to leave once they were asked to provide video evidence of their claims that they could replicate it themselves. One of them flat out stated that they would not waste their time disproving the videos, because THEY THINK ITS SILLY. The other two made some of the worst excuses that I have ever seen to date on ATS in order to avoid providing the evidence that they said that they could replicate.

This is the problem with skeptics. They're all talk, but no action. They will ask you over and over to provide proof, but, when they are asked to do the same, you hear nothing but excuses.

What is interesting to me, is this last guy. He claims that he simply thinks its preposterous, yet, he's on a thread in which he completely does not agree with the content, and never had intentions to agree. What would be a good reason for that?

So, I have asked for evidence from these said people, only to be declined because they cannot provide it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why do you need a video of helicopters circling my home? Did I ever say they are doing that? And about the proof, how about you first. Replicate the results of that person. He says everyone can do it. And do it in a controlled environment (without wind). The burden of proof is on you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

No...the burden of proof isn't on me. Great deflection though. I didn't make the outlandish claim that you did. You need to provide that which you stated is easily replicated. I've already provided you more information than you could clearly handle.

You said you could provide a perfect replication of everything in those videos. Now, since you live next to a military base, this shouldn't be hard at all.

You see, this guy doesn't live next to a military base, which makes his footage pretty interesting. And as you said, "look, he lives next to a military base. Look, he lives next to a flight school. Oh, its standard for them to do exercises over people's homes, over and over"

Well, since this is the case, you'll have absolutely NO PROBLEM whatsoever, considering your close proximity to a military base, to provide this evidence. It should happen all the time...RIGHT? Your words and implications, not mine. I tell you what. Screw the choppers. Give me just ONE F-16 doing repeated circles over your home, and we'll call it a day. We'll just go with your initial claim there about all the F-16's that fly over your home. And by the way, where are you located again? I gave you his address, you give me yours so I can check your validity.

Next, you need to provide a perfect replica of everything that you claim can be replicated in that video. Manipulation of fire by sound. With identical results. This means, you have to make the fire jump towards you, and then you have to push it back into place...TWICE. Then you have to walk around the fire and have it follow your every movement.

This should be a no-brainer for you. You know just about everything...RIGHT?

I call B.S. on you. Utterly and completely. And if there is no evidence by tomorrow, you'll wish you hadn't had this conversation.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join