The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

People with real skills or talent DO not want to pervert it by attaining cash. That's the problem with this society. Everyone wants to bank off of something by exploiting the monetary system, which is, in turn, banking off of people in general. Absolutely sick.

They could take the money and donate it to charity.

It seems that people with "real skills" retain them simply by not doing things they know will get themselves and their schtick busted. The problem with this society is credulity and the charlatans who fool others into perpetuating it. That's what's absolutely sick.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I find it astonishing that you found nothing in there indicative of something a little more out of the ordinary.

You choose not to see. That's not my fault, its yours.

If you were to REALLY watch the sound portion, it is VERY APPARENT what is occurring. You choose to see what you want...which is nothing.

Bye

I'm willing to accept evidence of any phenomenon.

I'm not falling for a bad trick that anybody could do and is easily transparent. I choose TO see, that is, choose to see a bad acting job and an easy trick to pull off.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Plenty of people have. You just haven't been paying attention.
www.youtube.com...

But, because people (the general public) choose not to believe, they shut it down in their minds.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Great. Since you believe that anyone can do it, I will await your video replicating EVERYTHING that was seen there.

I'm glad that you opened yourself for that challenge.

I will be waiting to see this video tomorrow. I have your name, and everything I need to contact you.

Tomorrow.

If you cannot get these same results, then I will have to call B.S. on ANYTHING that comes from your posts. And believe me, I will hunt you down everywhere you go on this site to let everyone know that you're not to be taken seriously. This is what I LOVE about skeptics, they're all talk and no action.

Oh, and keep in mind, there can be no cuts or edits. It has to be one continuous shot for at least 3 minutes of you doing this.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Plenty of people have. You just haven't been paying attention.
www.youtube.com...

But, because people (the general public) choose not to believe, they shut it down in their minds.

This video is nothing but third party stories and edited clips from unverified videos.

Try again.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Great. Since you believe that anyone can do it, I will await your video replicating EVERYTHING that was seen there.

I will be waiting to see this video tomorrow. I have your name, and everything I need to contact you.

Tomorrow.

If you cannot get these same results, then I will have to call B.S. on ANYTHING that comes from your posts. And believe me, I will hunt you down everywhere you go on this site to let everyone know that you're not to be taken seriously. This is what I LOVE about skeptics, they're all talk and no action.

At the same time you're doing that, I'll follow you around and demand evidence for every claim you make, and remind others that you have yet to produce any evidence in this thread, other than YouTube videos of old television shows.

Sound like a deal, then?

Do you honestly think that because someone can tell a video is edited or fake that they can reproduce the same feats in less than a day? Some people are truly skilled at slight of hand and editing. Just because I can show you where the deception is occurring doesn't mean I can reproduce it myself. It's no different than seeing a street magician do one of the "here's your card" tricks. I can tell you how most of them are performed, but I don't have the slight of hand skills to do it myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Those of us who know....know.

Those of you who don't know.....he he.....just don't know.

Don't you get it? Or, no, you don't know enough to not even get it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Please do.

But, I will still await your video tomorrow.

Like you said, anyone can do it. So, lets see this video tomorrow of you replicating everything that you saw in this vid.

One continuous shot. No cuts, no edits.

Tomorrow

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Tomorrow.

Uh, no. I'm not going camping tonight nor building campfires. Plus it's not windy here considering the weather we're having.

But your anger is showing. I understand. If you had something more than a hokey trick on youtube constituting your evidence that wasn't so easy to see through perhaps you'd be taken more seriously. So, for the third time, can you produce some scientific studies backing up this so-called phenomenon or are we limited to some conjuring tricks on youtube?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I can't wait to see your video tomorrow.

One continuous shot.

No edits or cuts. And yeah, I have software that I will put your video through to see whether it has been edited or enhanced. So yeah, it can be detected.

Tomorrow

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

What I know is that your are both unwilling and unable to provide any kind of support for your claims of magical powers. Pony it up if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

What I know is that your are both unwilling and unable to provide any kind of support for your claims of magical powers. Pony it up if you want to be taken seriously.

What I need is support of YOUR claims.

I believe that you clearly stated that anyone can do this, and that its just a silly trick that anyone can replicate.

So, again, I await for your video tomorrow. 24 hours is more than enough time.

If it isn't in by tomorrow at 4:23pm, I will make it so that you will never want to frequent this site again. And I will stop at nothing.

You made the claim, now its time for you to back it.

This is skeptic verses skeptic, and believe me, you've already lost. You're the one that's going to have to "PONY UP" now.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Pyrokinesis: Watch carefully.
www.youtube.com...[/quote

Pyrokinesis and sound: Watch carefully, and turn up your volume.
www.youtube.com...

Weather control: Watch VERY carefully.
www.youtube.com...

So, this isn't some remote location that cannot be found. It is right here in the states, and this person claims that he is ONLY doing what everyone can be doing. This guy is part American Indian, and has been doing this for years. There will be more available soon. And, if you look on that page (psychox642), you will find MULTIPLE examples of pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and weather control. ITS REAL.

Namaste and Love

Are you kidding me? Here's a guy making kung fu moves and humming at campfires on windy nights. That's it. This is evidence of what? That people can convince others that predicting the behavior of campfires in the wind is a magic super human power?

Its amazing the overall weakness of the mind. Some people cannot accept was is right before their eyes.

I feel bad for you...

Bye

um.. im skeptical because in other forums and websites, usually that guy is always the only reference, why only him? he could be a fake, why hasn't the world seen more of him if he is indeed capable of such phenomenal feats.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What I need is support of your claims.

That anyone can do this, and that its just a silly trick that anyone can replicate.

So, again, I await for your video tomorrow.

If it isn't in by tomorrow at 4:23pm, I will make it so that you will never want to frequent this site again.

You made the claim, now its time for you to back it.

This is skeptic verses skeptic, and believe me, you've already lost.

Ummm. I'm not going camping tonight, nor building campfires (that's illegal in my metro county) and it's not windy here. So, sorry: I can't arrange the conditions necessary for this trick in 24 hours.

So for the fourth time... can you provide some scientific research and findings relating to this so-called phenomenon or are we limited to conjuring tricks on youtube?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't think it's hard to get hold of a cam in China..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Don't know if anyones posted this but its kinda interesting and very relevant

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

These aren't phenomenal feats. And not everyone wants international recognition for what they can do. Do you know what happens to people like this?

Here: Let me show you...Here's his previous home
www.youtube.com...

Here's another at his second home at a different location:
www.youtube.com...

Now, he has over 50 HOURS of black choppers circling his home, which means that the government isn't so keen on people discovering their abilities. They do this stuff to threaten him. Think what you want, but, when someone has compiled this much video evidence of the military circling your home specifically, there's something going on.

You might choose wisely on what you think is a hoax, and what you can determine as reality.

A hoaxer cannot hoax military choppers circling his home in two different locations...Can he? Once he moved from his first home, he thought it would end. Now he's living in an apartment in the middle of town, and it still happens.

Hoax??? Highly unlikely. Especially when they are CIRCLING the home repeatedly.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The skeptics who come here make me laugh.

This story is not a tutorial to teach skeptics something.

This story is not to proselytize to our way of knowledge.

This story is to keep us aware of what is going on around the world.

There are too many people on the planet. Not everyone can survive. It's to our advantage to keep aware of what is going on in our world. We have no need to help those who are not going to survive.

Sorry, kids. Nobody really wants to make believers out of you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
God people on this forum will believe anything. It's kind of pathetic when the motto is deny ignorance. Show PROOF because this just smells like a hoax.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This my favorite topic at the moment.

I see the current times as the beginning of a huge transition. Don't ask me for hard evidence here. There is a lot of evidence out there. If you REALLY care and study the subjects for some time you will see what I mean. The sad thing is that most people are still not willing to check out these "strange" looking topics. They prefer to debunk everything without even knowing what they are talking about.

I myself have woken up two years ago. Being a hardcore realist with physics and mathematics as my main subjects for YEARS - things have changed a lot in my life. I now believe myself to be on the right path and I will follow it even further.

I believe many people are just too much attached to the physical aspect of this world. It's hard to accept that this world is actually NOT physical but spiritual or even virtual in another way. Let's name it: Consciousness is all that counts. We are the power. And experience that's made through this consciousness changes everything. For those of you who don't know anything about it you should really check out this wesite: www.mybigtoe.com... - it's a site by Thomas Campbell who has come a long way in this area!! You will find some lectures of him on YouTube and they are well worth their time!

My journey is far from being at its end. But I think we are living in the most interesting times EVER. The next months ands years to come will surely mark an end to materialism. The bomb is already ticking quite loudly. I don't know when the "boom" oocurs but this will soon happen. Some of you might also be hearing this.

More and more I see several things in connection to others and more and more puzzle pieces fit together. It begins to make sense and it can explain some of the fundamental questions about why we are and what our purpose really is.

Be sceptical, that's absolutely ok for me. But stop being close-minded and don't do shortcut conclusions. History repeats itself over and over again with this behaviour which is the result of manipulation of otherwise open minds. You have been educated to be close-minded for a long time. This is a very sad and long tradition of the ones who think they deserve all the power. We should blame ourselves for letting this happen.

The change that comes is for the better. And don't let anyone tell you anything else!!

Cheers,
Oli

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join