It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Indeed he has Copernicus.

And now that he's been called out on his B.S. by stating that anyone could do these "tricks," he is attempting to find his way out of this by making excuses.

He is a very weak-minded individual that makes statements that he has no intention of backing.

So, I'm going to demand that he provided his "proof." But, as it were, he keeps deflecting the issue.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You Wrote..... Quote;

Evolution is about consciousness evolving.

Never truer words written or spoken....

It is Consciousness which has produced All that you experience and the True Reality of this Little universe is much, much, different than what people are
being taught today.

What you are being taught is only the end manifestation or Story, which is taking place Inside every Soul and Not outside the Soul as most people presume.

The Universe we see is only the Result of an interactive "Memory Map" which is continually being updated as we all write unknowingly to this Program Via
the Soul.

Here is the Base Partition Map of the Soul used in the Geometric Processing System which Produces all our Experiences such as the Little Universe we See Now.

There are Thousands of Instructions used which I know more than a thousand of, in the Form of Glyphs (Letters) (which are Stick drawings as is any written Language) and Geometric Forms.

You can find many the Components of this Processing System, all over China in the form of Decor in their Architecture, and in Mosaics esp. in Courtyards and Large Public Pavements.

Often theses designs (Components of) are displayed on "Tongo Drums" in the form of decoration etc.

"The Forbidden City" is full of these "Components" in their Architecture which can also be found in other Countries across the Earth, esp Greece, Europe and the middle east including all Arab Countries, The British Commonwealth Countries, America, Russia, Canada, South America, in Palaces, Government Buildings, Temples, Cathedrals, Churches, the Vatican, and Arcades as well as being displayed in Clothing Pattern work and Floor coverings, etc.etc.

A couple of examples in China

[edit on 4-8-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

No, I'm waiting on YOUR evidence from YOUR statement. You said that "ANYONE" could replicate this "Trick."

Now I'm holding you to it.

You have until tomorrow.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by PsychoX42
It doesn't make sense? Yet, there's the footage. Do you think that he called in a favor to the military and asked them to circle his home? Do you think the military is willing to spend close to 15,000 dollars per hour on fuel just to hang out above his domicile for exercise purposes? If so, they choose to do exercises above his home regularly...both of his homes.

This is exactly why I call bull#. You really think they would spent so much money just to intimidate him? Really? Intimidate for what purpose?

PsychoX42, dont use your energy feeding trolls like these. They will never give up and you will do all the work while they sit back doing nothing except calling your claims bull#.

You cant convince this type of person.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Ahmose

The US military alone has done numerous tests *successfully* into this kind of phenomenon.
and the papers are 'out there' for you to read, You just have to look for them
Yes, there is scientific evidence of this stuff being real.
If you dont care to find out for yourself,
then continue to believe it is hocus-pocus, whatever. lol

Provide them.

Otherwise all I have is a guy chanting and kung fu chopping at his campfire.

No...you provide your tape tomorrow. That's the deal, remember? You outright stated that ANYONE could do this, and now its time for you to set the example and prove that statement.

You don't have a right to demand anything from anyone until you have fulfilled your role here. Otherwise, you're full of garbage, but, I think a few people are beginning to realize that now.

actually i agree, he should stick to his words.. but also maybe he has a tight schedule..
if he can reproduce the video on his own date that would be great

link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Beautiful statement. I enjoyed reading your post. Star from me.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

I think it would do much to prove his very rash statements. However, its not the schedule that he used as an excuse. It was the fact that he said, "there was NO WIND, in the metro area."

Well, I personally know that to be hogwash. I've been in every state because I toured with my band years ago.

He also stated that its illegal to start fires in the metro area. Lame. Absolutely Lame. All he has to do is go outside of any area to a wooded spot and make it happen.

Therefore, I think he is just blowing smoke for the sake of blowing it. He never had an intention of proving this, he just wanted to open his mouth and show this thread disrespect. Now, he's been called on it and he does not know what to do.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
There is Psychic abilities... there's been plenty of proof of people who can do this type of thing...

I have certain abilities myself.... extra sensory stuff and Pre-cog attributes... just last week i woke up and had what you may call visions or feelings of some type of gas explosion which would happen right in front of someone or some people and then couple days ago i see that 2 children were badly hurt when a gas cooker exploded and then today i read another story about a gas explosion at someones house where 2 children died....

It's a shame i didn't put a thread up about a prediction coz it would have been definative proof!!

please stay in tune to new input, and recreate a new prediction thread!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I agree. I just thought I would call him on his garbage. I don't think that people do it enough on ATS. And since he made such a definitive claim, I figured I would exploit that situation.

Its obvious that he's full of crap, therefore, I might just take your advice.

Namaste and Love to you...

Star from me.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by togetherwestand

I think it would do much to prove his very rash statements. However, its not the schedule that he used as an excuse. It was the fact that he said, "there was NO WIND, in the metro area."

Well, I personally know that to be hogwash. I've been in every state because I toured with my band years ago.

He also stated that its illegal to start fires in the metro area. Lame. Absolutely Lame. All he has to do is go outside of any area to a wooded spot and make it happen.

Therefore, I think he is just blowing smoke for the sake of blowing it. He never had an intention of proving this, he just wanted to open his mouth and show this thread disrespect. Now, he's been called on it and he does not know what to do.

hey what about those phenomenal feats you mentioned?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismos
any time an article mentions "indigo children" it gets put on my BS list. they are as real as the tooth fairy. im not saying i dont believe in "psychic" abilities per say, but the whole indigo children thing is baloney.

Any time I read about kids with extra-human, even exceptional abilities, I tend to be skeptical.

The human condition leads parents to believe their children are somehow special whether it is taking their first step at 6 months or reading at 2.

However, I have been also keeping up with David Wilcock. His research is meticulously noted. Some of the research into DNA is mindblowing.

Russian scientists shone lazer light through a salamander embryo into a frog embryo and the frog DNA was instantly reconfigured and indistinguisable from the salamander.

Chinese researchers were able to reconfigure duck and chicken embryos in a similar fashion. I see no reason why the same thing is not happening to children on earth due to waves of photons eminating from the center of the milky way.

Whose to say that waves cannot enter through our eyes, into our brains and zygote in the womb?

There is no explanation for this kind of spontaneous evolution from photons or other environmental factors but it has been proven never the less.

Fewer people will disagree that something is going on. Though I must say I am biased and want to believe our fate could rest in the hands of innocent children, my intuition accepts it.

This is the exact reason I have been drawn to ATS. Intuitively, I am certain there is much more going on than meets the eye. 6 years of college chem and bio are preventing me from accepting more.

At first the mere validation that I was not alone in my gut feeling was enough to bring comfort.

Today, I am hoping to covert other more skeptical friends with western "hard" evidence. I am a little tired of being the lone "kook" in my circle.

I believe Wilcocks new book, enigma 2012, is going to blow the lid off traditional western beliefs and be a catalyst to a wider awakening.

VISUALIZE WORLD PROSPERITY.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Are you speaking of the helicopters?

First video: 3270 Robinson Rd. Dolan Indiana, 47408? I believe...
Dolan is just N. East of Bloomington.

Second video, 1219 N Maple, Bloomington Indiana, 47404 (right in the middle of Bloomington, Indiana.)

Crane is over an hour away from there, and Camp Atterbury is roughly the same distance.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Ahmose

The US military alone has done numerous tests *successfully* into this kind of phenomenon.
and the papers are 'out there' for you to read, You just have to look for them
Yes, there is scientific evidence of this stuff being real.
If you dont care to find out for yourself,
then continue to believe it is hocus-pocus, whatever. lol

Provide them.

Otherwise all I have is a guy chanting and kung fu chopping at his campfire.

you obviously skipped over where I said "find out for yourself".

Dude, I dont care what you believe or dont believe..
I also do not care to "convince" you of anything, not at all.
If you cared enough to find out the truth, you would seek it.
I am not going to provide you with material so you will "believe it"..
I truly do not care what you believe or not.

I do assure you, the papers are out there for all to see.
But first you need open eyes, and the desire to see.

Love how people want you to "provide proof" when they can simply find it for themselves.

you act as if I care whether you "believe it" or not.

I do not.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Undoubtedly some children and adults are hypersensitive to energy e.g. "magnetic boy".
www.youtube.com...
However some children and adults try to get on the band-wagon and spoil it for everyone. I remember the journalist Jon Ronson`s article on the Indigo children and the "blindfold experiment" which didnt work out too well.

"The Indigo kids smile and nod. Indigo organisers like Nikki and Dr Munchie believe we're all born with these powers. The difference is that the Indigo children don't forget how to use them.
Then Nikki produces a number of blindfolds. She puts them over the eyes of half the children, and instructs them to walk from one end of the room to the other.
The idea is for the un-blindfolded kids to telepathically communicate to the blindfolded ones where the tables and chairs and pillars are. Nikki says this is half an exercise in telepathy and half an exercise in eradicating fear.
"Part of the reason why you are here," she tells the children - and by "here" she means put on this planet as part of a super-evolved Indigo species - "is to teach the grown-ups not to feel fear."
The children nod. And the exercise in telepathy begins.
And it gives me no pleasure to say this, but blindfolded children immediately start walking into chairs, into pillars, into tables.
"You're not listening, Zoe!" shouts Nikki at one point, just after Zoe has collided with a chair. "We were [telepathically] saying 'Stop!'"
"I can't hear!" says Zoe."
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I am in fact easily convinced, but I need evidence for that.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I believe Wilcocks new book, enigma 2012, is going to blow the lid off traditional western beliefs and be a catalyst to a wider awakening.

Also the movie he is working on, Convergence, will most likely make a big splash in the sea of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

And why would YOU expect that these choppers are circling his home? Do you have a plausible theory smart guy? Its right there on the video. Do you think that its a coincidence that he should have over 50 hours of them circling each of his homes?

Do you???

Show me videos of choppers circling your home, if you think that there is nothing out of the ordinary. That's right. You don't have any. NONE AT ALL. When you're able to debunk this by showing that everyone has black, unmarked, military choppers circling their homes, then I will back off and say that this guy is lying. Until then...too bad.

You cannot claim that these are simply exercises, now can you? You see, the military has their own land in which they do "exercises." The chances of them doing exercises repeatedly over one person's home in two locations is next to ZERO. Play the game of odds and you'll see what I am referring to.

This is why I call B.S. on you attempting to call B.S. on this guy. You don't get that amount of footage without there being a GOOD REASON.

What...Do you think that this guy knows people in the military and said, "Hey, why don't you come over to my home and circle it, so that I can get over 50 hours of footage for the mere sake of creating a hoax."

Oh yeah, I'm sure that would go over REAL well with the military bureaucracy.

There's things that are happening that are obviously above your head. You might want to consider that.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

So, some hobbyist by the name of Hugh Newman said, "Psychic Children Exist", he doesn't give you any type of proof, but you consider him to be a reliable source of information?

I want you to think about this very carefully and slowly. Even though the subject is rather fascinating, stop for a second and think about the source of your information.

Who is he to you? Who is he to us? Why should anyone invest in 'his opinion', which is based upon another person's opinion?

Again, it is a rather fascinating subject, but I think more credible sources into the topic needs to be explored.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A lot of scientists and sceptics talk about needing to be able to do tests and such to prove something exists. The problem is here, what if you currently dont have the tools and knowledge to verify if something exists? For all you know things such as telekenisis and stuff might exists, but you dont have the tools and knowledge to prove it. Science and technology are not written in stone, there always evolving and changing. We wont know the truth about many things that we believe to know about right now until we obtain then needed things to verify its existance. Also nothing can be proof unless you want it to be proof.

[edit on 10/5/09 by OutlanderHuman24]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join