Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

You said you could provide a perfect replication of everything in those videos. Now, since you live next to a military base, this shouldn't be hard at all.

I was of course talking about the fire tricks. And luckily the military base closed down.

You see, this guy doesn't live next to a military base, which makes his footage pretty interesting. And as you said, "look, he lives next to a military base. Look, he lives next to a flight school. Oh, its standard for them to do exercises over people's homes, over and over"

Well, since this is the case, you'll have absolutely NO PROBLEM whatsoever, considering your close proximity to a military base, to provide this evidence. It should happen all the time...RIGHT? Your words and implications, not mine. I tell you what. Screw the choppers. Give me on F-16 doing repeated circles over your home, and we'll call it a day. We'll just go with your initial claim there.

It is not standard they do exercises over your home, in fact, it is not allowed where I live. For some reason my area was registered as non-residential or something. I can tell you it is annoying as hell, but it is no conspiracy.

Next, you need to provide a perfect replica of everything that you claim can be replicated in that video. Manipulation of fire by sound. With identical results. This means, you have to make the fire jump towards you, and then you have to push it back into place. Then you have to walk around the fire and have it follow your every movement.

This should be a no-brainer for you. You know just about everything...RIGHT?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

I think it is much more benefiting to everyone when you make a video that show it is really working, so ruling out that the wind has anything to do with it. Don't you agree?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

No...the burden of proof isn't on me. Great deflection though. I didn't make the outlandish claim that you did. You need to provide that which you stated is easily replicated. I've already provided you more information than you could clearly handle.

You said you could provide a perfect replication of everything in those videos. Now, since you live next to a military base, this shouldn't be hard at all.

You see, this guy doesn't live next to a military base, which makes his footage pretty interesting. And as you said, "look, he lives next to a military base. Look, he lives next to a flight school. Oh, its standard for them to do exercises over people's homes, over and over"

Well, since this is the case, you'll have absolutely NO PROBLEM whatsoever, considering your close proximity to a military base, to provide this evidence. It should happen all the time...RIGHT? Your words and implications, not mine. I tell you what. Screw the choppers. Give me just ONE F-16 doing repeated circles over your home, and we'll call it a day. We'll just go with your initial claim there about all the F-16's that fly over your home. And by the way, where are you located again? I gave you his address, you give me yours so I can check your validity.

Next, you need to provide a perfect replica of everything that you claim can be replicated in that video. Manipulation of fire by sound. With identical results. This means, you have to make the fire jump towards you, and then you have to push it back into place...TWICE. Then you have to walk around the fire and have it follow your every movement.

I call B.S. on you. Utterly and completely. And if there is no evidence by tomorrow, you'll wish you hadn't had this conversation.

I can't ever remember agreeing on your totally unreasonable requests. I can as well say "if you don't do a video of you replicating it without any wind by tomorrow bla bla bla" Would be almost equally unreasonable so I won't do it.

Oh and by the way, you are not truthful here, I never said he lived next to a military base.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remember reading an excerpt on a Russian book or a Russian translation of a Chinese book with the title of : - The Psychic Children of China. There were amazing things in there. Apparently they collected all the children and opened a few schools for them to develop their abilities.

Peace...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
I have to point out that if you're stupid enough to believe those videos count as evidence of anything other than the fact that, in spite of the inherent danger, absolute morons still build fires then you are almost certainly too stupid to actually understand any of the great many reasons why they are absolutely worthless as evidence for the various magical powers mentioned here and do not show anything more interesting than............a fire behaving normally........and a few idiots that watched too much TV and recieved too little education during the formative years of their lives.
EPIC magical powers FAIL.

You could've said this without all of the insults.

This thread is full of them...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
The future looks bright!

When will America receive the light?

When we stop allowing douchebags to ruin our country.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

According to David Wilcock

Someone should physically hold that idiot down, and HOAX be tattooed across the tweeker's forehead with a dull needle.

I'm sorry, but it really saddens and angers me to no end to realize that some people do and will continue to buy his #.

Yeah...true, when I first gave listen to this charlatan, and listened to what he was saying and how he said it gave me the warm fuzzies and all, but I saw through the pseudo-science (with a dash of new-age mumbo jumbo thrown in for good measure). And anyway, that's definitely not a good reason to go and fall head over heels believing everything that he spews.

People really need to get a sense of discernment...for God's sake. [/endfuriousrant]

Peace.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

I was of course talking about the fire tricks. And luckily the military base closed down.

Well, since this is the case, you'll have absolutely NO PROBLEM whatsoever, considering your close proximity to a military base, to provide this evidence. It should happen all the time...RIGHT? Your words and implications, not mine. I tell you what. Screw the choppers. Give me on F-16 doing repeated circles over your home, and we'll call it a day. We'll just go with your initial claim there.

It is not standard they do exercises over your home, in fact, it is not allowed where I live. For some reason my area was registered as non-residential or something. I can tell you it is annoying as hell, but it is no conspiracy.

Next, you need to provide a perfect replica of everything that you claim can be replicated in that video. Manipulation of fire by sound. With identical results. This means, you have to make the fire jump towards you, and then you have to push it back into place. Then you have to walk around the fire and have it follow your every movement.

I think it is much more benefiting to everyone when you make a video that show it is really working, so ruling out that the wind has anything to do with it. Don't you agree?

Okay, so now you're telling me that the military base in which you CLAIMED had F-16's flying over your home and all over the place is NOW closed down. (VERY BAD MOVE FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY.)

Number Two: You're telling me that where you live, its not allowed to have choppers, or the military circling people's homes. What makes you think its any different out here? As a matter of fact, it is ILLEGAL, which is the reason why this guy called the police in the first place. Each place that he has lived is a residential area. PERIOD. He has over 1,500 choppers circle him with video evidence to prove it in residential areas, and this doesn't seem strange to you?

Number 3: It is clear that you are aware that you cannot duplicate this evidence, either with the military, or the fire. Therefore, our conversation is over.

A piece of advice. Don't make claims that you cannot support. And quit thinking that you have the only key to reality that makes sense. There's quite a bit going on out there that you are NOT aware of. And just because you cannot do it, doesn't mean that others don't do it regularly.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Ok maybe I put it in the wrong words. What I meant to say was that even if you gave someone proof right up to their face, if there too hard bent on proving themselves right, theyll deny it even though they asked for proof of whatever it was that needed to be proven. I can bet if for example I found an alien body and took pictures of it, the minute I post it as a topic on ATS, tons of skeptics and debunkers would come flooding in with all sorts of nonsense, like oh thats just a man in a suit or thats fake and whatnot. The problem is lots of skeptics and debunkers wont believe in something that they cant feel or touch, basically experience it. They just cant except the fact that not everyone is the same and not everyone can experience the same things.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

You could've said this without all of the insults.

This thread is full of them...

I could've said "purple monkey hairy dishwasher"..... But I didn't.
I said that anybody who believes that those videos show somebody using magical powers to manipulate fire is a moron. This thread is full of them.
Sure it might be a little bit insulting but don't worry too much - I'm sure they'll get distracted by some pretty colours in their dragon ball Z crayon colouring by numbers book or something and forget all about it pretty quickly.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Arkady]

link   
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

Thats why if you have the body on hand, you supply more proof when they ask.

link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Lets just put it like this. Watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

This is about 5km from where I live. IMO this is just a totally silly debate. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Folks in this thread are getting WAY too testy.

Thread closed for one day to allow everyone to calm down.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Originally posted by havenvideo
I remember an entire document that the US Army put out on a study of the psychic Chinese children that I read a few years ago. I can't seem to find it now but it was confirmed to be real.

One part I remember specifically is that they were able to teleport beetles a short distance with their minds.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by havenvideo]

Mate you must locate this study - would be fascinated to have a read of it. I tend to trust my intuition in cases like these, but for those who requested proof that would be priceless!!

And why beetles i wonder haha

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to retract that statement...

Sorry for the misunderstanding but it was the Air Force the published it, not the Army. It's been about 4 years since I've seen it so I hope you can forgive my error...

But I found it!!!

www.fas.org...

I believe the part I was referring to is around page 57 or so. Enjoy.

Hopefully it wasn't already posted but I'm not gonna sift through an obvious flame war to find out, and hopefully me bumping this topic doesn't ignite it back up.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by havenvideo]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

I remember an entire document that the US Army put out on a study of the psychic Chinese children that I read a few years ago. I can't seem to find it now but it was confirmed to be real.

One part I remember specifically is that they were able to teleport beetles a short distance with their minds.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by havenvideo]

Mate you must locate this study - would be fascinated to have a read of it. I tend to trust my intuition in cases like these, but for those who requested proof that would be priceless!!

And why beetles i wonder haha

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to retract that statement...

Sorry for the misunderstanding but it was the Air Force the published it, not the Army. It's been about 4 years since I've seen it so I hope you can forgive my error...

But I found it!!!

www.fas.org...

I believe the part I was referring to is around page 57 or so. Enjoy.

Hopefully it wasn't already posted but I'm not gonna sift through an obvious flame war to find out, and hopefully me bumping this topic doesn't ignite it back up.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by havenvideo]

Well that was interesting info. I guess. They did reference Uri Geller, an exposed fraud, but that's another issue.

What was the conclusion? They they needed a couple of new scientific theories - and a bunch more research money to conduct more experiments to verify a hypothesis they gained from some "Chinese papers" allegedly detailing some experiments.

Pretty good document find but not exactly conclusive on anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is the second thread I've been following with interest (before registering) and though we may not all agree on what may be happening with these children, I think it very exciting that once again, we (as a people) have run into something that may not be easily understood, explained or believed. Makes life quite exciting.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I have decided that because you've not presented any legit sources.

It's really simple. Show the sources. If you can't, I am not deciding anything.

Don't play retarded mind games with me. They don't work. When I see, I believe. If you do not show, I do not believe. It is as simple as that.

Mind games are for people without proof. So be my guest and continue doing just that.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Massive landslides in China leave 127 dead, with 1300 still missing.

Interesting that none of China's "psychic children" saw this coming.

China landslides

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Or maybe they caused it

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by Copernicus

According to David Wilcock

Someone should physically hold that idiot down, and HOAX be tattooed across the tweeker's forehead with a dull needle.

He is on the right track. You are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join