It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOme of you simply don't understand what illegal immigration does to this country

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Spot on !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
Some of you just don't understand that.....

If there was no one to hire them,they wouldn't come here to work!.

Place the blame where the blame is due,stop blaming the little defenseless people.

So if i just lost my job and cant get another one. My bills are months past due and im about to get kicked out of my house can i go in my neighbors house if i know he keeps his door unlocked while at work? Afterall he is enticing me with a unlocked door.

Should i be able to go in steal his stuff and pawn it to pay my bills?

Im jobless and desperate and its for my family!!!!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
Some of you just don't understand that.....

If there was no one to hire them,they wouldn't come here to work!.

Place the blame where the blame is due,stop blaming the little defenseless people.

And why is the National Guard not here helping little defenseless people. that can't help themselves?
The 50 a month that are allowed to die and Obama does not want to sent troops to save them in the Desert.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The person posting this xenophobic rant, is proof positive that the government doesn't need a vaccine to lobotomize the public. The public is easy to distract and delude. It's just a slightly personalized version of an attitude certain 'conservative' sectors are pushing to give the people a scape goat. The immigrants are ruining the country they cry, while fighting to defend the tax exemptions of their rich constituents. It's so obvious it's infantile, but many still fall for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

i'm in favor of legal migration.

aliens, sheesh,
et

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amodedoma
The person posting this xenophobic rant, is proof positive that the government doesn't need a vaccine to lobotomize the public. The public is easy to distract and delude. It's just a slightly personalized version of an attitude certain 'conservative' sectors are pushing to give the people a scape goat. The Illegal immigrants are ruining the country they cry, while fighting to defend the tax exemptions of their rich constituents. It's so obvious it's infantile, but many still fall for it.

oops another who left that forbidden word out.

corrected....

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They open the Can Of Worms
Demanding Amnesty for a second time in America.
We have already been down this road.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Happy Birthday from Arizona....card paid for by Governor Jan Brewer

www.happybirthdayfromaz.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

Happy Birthday from Arizona....card paid for by Governor Jan Brewer

www.happybirthdayfromaz.com...

LOL
like Marilyn Monroe
in Frosting

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by 11118
Illegal aliens who take your jobs, only take them because nobody else does.

Only one thing should be understood, a lesson is it be learned, and that is motivation to get those jobs before they do.

They are living human beings, they exist just as you do - learn to understand this important point that they aren't just some emotionless peoples that hope to overrun America for fun. They simply are trying to survive and learn just as you, me, and everything else is.

Love is the key to this problem, a working with each other for a greater goal. Hate, violence, and ego-filled pride only makes matters worst - and this my friends is the path that the majority take.

Wake-up for your brothers, divided upon itself, the world cannot stand.

They take them because they will work for much lower wages. Also if they get hurt the worker dont have to worry about workers comp or being sued.

You are thinking like a politician and not a human being.

What change do you want to see?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I live out in the the Northeast and I recently visited California and I realized why so many people out there are for Illegal Immigration. All those states near the border basically have a steady pool of slaves. The northeast could never afford the beautifully manacured trees, and lawns that seem to be everywhere in California. If I had access to the cheap labor you guys had I would be against it too. What I would give to be able to pay someone 5 dollar to mow my lawn. You guys found a loop hole in the slavery laws. Congrats!!!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by rand27]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

For all the illegals to be deported back and come in the right way. Or protest in the street like they do here try and change their country for the better so they dont have to come here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So Obamas WMD is a
Wimpy Mexican Decision

I will not save Mexican lives at the Border I will not send troops to save them
I will sue any State that interferes with the deaths of Mexicans on the border!

Obama 2010

You are racist if you want them to go home
but by killing them or just letting them die you are a great Leader!
That's what I heard
and will tell all my Grand children for years.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im still waiting for jams response.

He disappeared on me.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

Ahhh, and what you fail to include is that the bulk of the other nationalities that you indicate CAME HERE THROUGH LEGAL CHANNELS. The hispanics snuck through the border during the dead of night. They are criminal. Now, I don't see a common border with the US between Italy, Ireland, Scotland, England, or Africa. SO, I would say that the BULK of your rhetoric is BOGUS!
If you agree with letting illegal immigrants stay here, (from any country, mind you) then I suggest you go to their home country and live. I, for one, do not care to live like the hispanic in tiajuana, and yet this is what my city, and the surrouding cities, have become. Our standard of living and quality of life has been reduced to that of the illegal immigrants that have taken our jobs, taken advantage of our social programs, over populated our schools, and pay no taxes. Hell, many of them live better than we do! Our emergancy rooms are overloaded with non-english speakers who walk out knowing that there is no way they will ever have to pay the bill. I ask you...can you consciously say that this is fair and right to those who have built this economy over the past 200 years, paid into the Social Security program all of their lives and will not be able to take advantage of all of that money charged to them because of the bleeding heart liberals who declare that we should give these people sanctuary, that we should, as taxpayers, pay their bills, buy their food, supply teachers in overpopulated classrooms at the expense of our childrens' education, and give them our jobs? I cannot believe you live in an area as effected as the area I live in (as well as countless other areas just like this) I would have to believe that you live somewhere other than the US, or that you are of hispanic descent and a memeber of la raza, mecha and maldef. You just don't sound American.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So, even though the administration is in fact doing something about border security, it's not enough for you?

What exactly should be done further?

Should they line up every immigrant, put them in camps, starve them, kill them, and burn the corpses in ovens?

K9 patrol units along the border have been increased to 13 from five.

384 agents were added at Southwestern ports of entry along with five high-tech detection units to the six already deployed at Mexican border crossings.

$85 million in illicit cash was seized along the border over the last 12 months — a 22 percent jump from the preceding 12 months.

Federal agencies seized 1,404 firearms and 1.62 million kilograms of drugs along the border the past 12 months — increases of 22 and 14 percent, respectively.

Read more: White House: Border security on the rise - Phoenix Business Journal

That was back at the end of June.

So, when the right claims that this administration is doing nothing, that's a lie. I don't think they are doing enough, but they are doing more than the previous administration.

But I am convinced that until there is widespread slaughter of Latin people broadcast on the news, the right isn't going to be satisfied. So what, does the right wingers in this country want a direct war with Mexico? Is that it? Should we invade? Slaughter civilians? Hey! Maybe you all would like us to NUKE Mexico!

That will teach them to want the American Dream!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli brings illegal immigration into nationwide focus, ie, Virginia and Rhode Island police ask for proof of citizenship....Plus, Virginia's lawsuit against ObamaCare goes on.....

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

"Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli issued the legal opinion Friday extending that authority to Virginia police in response to an inquiry over whether his state could mirror the policies passed into law in Arizona." And we have a couple sound bites, number 27, 28 here, last night On the Record With Greta Van Susteren, Cuccinelli was the guest. First question, "This whole idea of the commerce clause," commerce is when there's a substantial effect on the different states on commerce, "and what the judge said is that requiring a mandate is not an economic transaction." Now, she's talking about the Judge Henry Hudson who said the suit against Obamacare in Virginia can go forward on the basis that the government cannot mandate that anybody buy anything based on the commerce clause, and even the administration now says, "Well, we're looking at this as a tax, and we have the power to levy tacks," but Judge Henry Hudson said go for it, the suit can continue, and she asked for it the state attorney general about that.

CUCCINELLI: Virginia's position is that ordering the purchase of health insurance is not regulating economic activity. What are you regulating? You're regulating somebody doing nothing. That's inactivity. Repose is the word he used in the opinion, a state of repose. You're doing nothing. The commerce clause presumes the existence of not only activity, but economic activity or activity that affects economic activity, and he says doing nothing is quite a stretch to make that argument.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by 11118

For all the illegals to be deported back and come in the right way. Or protest in the street like they do here try and change their country for the better so they dont have to come here.

Our country is just as much theirs as theirs is ours.

A great leap of thinking, beyond our divided selves.

Until the world can unite for a greater cause there will be a maelstrom of continuous hate and disgust for societal distress.

If we were meant to be divided than we'd be on different separate planets.

Though this type of thinking will, of course, be put down and disregarded as the people are still stuck in a slumber of territorial distraught and hate of each other for no reason whatsoever but illusion created by close minded individuals running the show behind the scenes.

It's like corrupted capitalism in regards to wealth classes, until there is a balance - there will always be disquietude.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Aren't you happy that the salad you had with your dinner was only $4.59 for your whole family?

If it were not for the workers picking these crops you'd be paying $19.00; because you'd be at the mercy of the unions. The 'overtime' and 'health benefits' would make your salad completely inaffordable if it were left to US citizens only.

It's a big ship, and not easy to steer. The big picture is often illusive.

I'm a 'legal' immigrant who went through the expense, and trauma of immigration, so I do "get" the whole "Do it properly" thing and completely agree that immigration should be properly screened. However, as a former European I understand the 'cheap food' thing too.

Your cheap salad is the result of immigration. That goes for 99% of the produce you consume.

Ever wonder why the steel plants, mines, and manufacturing went to other countries? It's simple. The unions. You really can't afford US made ANYTHING.
If China wanted to shut down the US, all it would have to do is go for lunch. Stop the cheap stuff coming this way for just a day....

Immigrant labour (whether legal or otherwise) is what keeps the cost of living so low.

Arizona and the like should be burdened with USA only materials, food, and labour. I wonder what would happen to their economies then.

Another stab at the middle and working classes.

There's the top 2% (and the GOP will do EVERYTHING to protect them) and there's the poor. Good luck to the middle/working class in Arizona. They mean nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

What exactly should be done further?

How about..

Kick out the illegals, Fine/Jail corporations who practice these crimes, Curse our great great great grandfathers, DEMAND government action to enforce our existing laws, FINE the rich who continue to use these people as slave labor, and point out all of those ignorant people out there who just like to throw the race card around.
NO Amnesty.

Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join