It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOme of you simply don't understand what illegal immigration does to this country

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
before anyone else opens their pie hole, please educate yourself as to what the difference is between an Immigrant and an Illegal Immigrant. Big freakin difference.

I don't see them as slaves. But I do think that breaking the law should not be allowed. If you think it should, then abolish the laws. We can live in anarchy. Just stop the hypocrisy.

The only difference is Immigrants goes through proper channels and an illegal doesn't but you know what else is in there?

THEY BOTH ARE CRIMINALS, just cause you or someone came here legally doesnt makes you innocent or not doing a SINGLE CRIME or BREAKING some Little LAW while you being alive in this country.

We have Real Americans using the system the same way an illegal is using the system, the problem is ... the way they are designed and its very poorly, sometime makes u wonder if its all on purpose.

And why people acting like illegals are the only ones breaking laws, This whole country is breaking LAWS every single day in this life. Someone you know who is legal, born here and all has broken some kind of LAW or POLICY in their lifetime... From going to Prison or to jail , to a Summons of not having your Seat Belt.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Interfacer

Our taxes are being inflated to a point of no return!

And you keep paying

We pay for the healthcare of mexicans who do NOT pay taxes because they are illegal they have no social security how do you think they keep their health here?

Not all mexicans are illegal. Please tell me how anyone can escape paying some kind of tax in the US?

Furthermore you pay for millions of Americans without insurance and for Americans like me who can't pay what the insurance doesn't cover.

Thank you for your donation.

When OBAMA talks of amnesty it is to ensure he gets the next election won by securing the spanish vote!

Didn't know the Spanish vote was the key to the election.

Noone is blaming the illegals for all the problems in the US. They may be only 1% of the problem. But that doesnt take away the fact they are a problem.

Yes we should fine companys that hire them. no jobs no illegals. But still to say they are not a problem regardless of the cause of it is foolish.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Not this again........... When will people ever learn that the illegals isnt the problem....... the problem is OUR GOVERNMENTS, they want all of this to happen. While You people go back and forth blaming the illegals, calling one another racist, Dem Vs. Rep,etc,etc.. They out there making business, trafficking drugs,Pimping women,etc. People need to realize all of this is done by design. This is why this country is going to # slowly. They have each and everyone going against each other while they in the background laughing,watching and making money, its all a distraction.
If people in USA wasnt all into the BS, We all would be going against the government , just like 1776, everyone was an illegal, no one cared who came from where, just as long they come in here and help start building a country under the king until "coughs" they overused their powers"coughs". I doubt the 13 colonies went back and forth going at each while our the British in the background enjoying some distraction that they started so people can stay busy with each other instead of seeing the bigger picture of the British agenda and revolting against the king.

I'm hispanic myself and I have no damn problem with anyone from any country coming in here trying to make a better life like my parents tried to do and each and everyone of your past families done the same, this is why you all are in this damn country. What we should be blaming is THIS SYSTEM THAT WAS DESIGNED to keep us from seeing the bigger picture. And you wonder why the Government has been taken over slowly. HA.HA

Did you come legally?

I was born here... been here all my life

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Yep and when someone legal breaks the law they pay the price. Correct?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, all I know is it is getting smellier everywhere and my car gets dirty very fast from
driving thru forests of filth...

All clear indications that the problem is getting worse-

Think about the children!

"Here is man who could not take it anymore"

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ill ask you the same question. Do we allow everyone to come in our country unchecked at free will? Say a 747 full of Iranians fly into JFK airport. They have no passports or documentations. Do we let them come in?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerdurden89

Get off the bandwagon of illegals only doing farm work. They took over the housing industry and other trade work. They forced the average American out of the trade industry. Place the blame on the employer who was seeking the lowest bidder. These bastards need to be jailed for there treasones behavior.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by flycatch]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Noone is blaming the illegals for all the problems in the US. They may be only 1% of the problem. But that doesnt take away the fact they are a problem.

And you truly believe that 1% of the problem should be getting this much attention?

That is what I am trying to get people to understand. Illegals have been with us for a long time. It is only in bad economic times when people worry about illegals. Yet they refuse to address the deficit, ignore the problems with social security, medicare, medicaid, war, military spending, wasteful spending, inept and lifetime politicians, economy itself etc. etc.

There are bigger issues than illegals and the solution to illegals is simple.

Don't let employers hire them!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yep and when someone legal breaks the law they pay the price. Correct?

Correct, just like ANY person... If an illegal did a crime and was not caught and never been caught now who do you blame? the cops for not doing their job in catching the guy or the illegal who did the crime that got away from cops from doing a poorly job in catching him?

or you wanna put it this way, Take out the illegal and put in an legal

If a legal did a crime and was not caught and never been caught now who do you blame? the cops for not doing their job in catching the guy or the legal who did the crime that got away from cops from doing a poorly job in catching him?

if that makes sense to you or anyone else, you'll get the answer lol

Human beings will forever will do crimes, stop living in a happy sunny world, its not that pretty. Someone, Somewhere, right now is making a crime or someone is dying from a crime... illegal or not.. caught or not. .. Its human nature.. So if someone does something, they have to pay for their actions and crimes.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flycatch

They took over the housing industry and other trade work. They forced the average American out of the trade industry.

Illegals can't do this. Employers do this and I noticed you lead to that in your next sentence.

Place the blame on the employer who was seeking the lowest bidder.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The only difference is Immigrants goes through proper channels and an illegal doesn't but you know what else is in there?

THEY BOTH ARE CRIMINALS, just cause you or someone came here legally doesnt makes you innocent or not doing a SINGLE CRIME or BREAKING some Little LAW while you being alive in this country.

so why do I have to follow any laws? Which ones are OK to break?
There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Rules and laws exist for a reason. We the People voted these laws into existence. If a law becomes frivolous, then we abolish it. We the People. Don't come into my country illegally, and I won't rob your stores and houses. Or is breaking and entering one of those laws you think we should enforce?

We have Real Americans using the system the same way an illegal is using the system, the problem is ... the way they are designed and its very poorly, sometime makes u wonder if its all on purpose.

Nobody disputes that, but letting tow times the amount of people in to abuse the same system is beyond stupid. I would like to change the welfare system too, but one crisis at a time.

And why people acting like illegals are the only ones breaking laws, This whole country is breaking LAWS every single day in this life. Someone you know who is legal, born here and all has broken some kind of LAW or POLICY in their lifetime... From going to Prison or to jail , to a Summons of not having your Seat Belt.

painting everyone with the same brush? Don't be that guy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
First, illegal aliens take jobs from Americans; you can say that they do jobs that others won't do but that's actually BS; - if no one will do the job then the employer will have to keep raising their proposed pay until someone takes the job - keeping illegal aliens around suppresses salaries.

Second point, because the vast majority of illegal aliens are paid under the table, your local, State, and National governments are being starved of taxes.

Third point, we end up educating the children of illegal aliens at an enormous cost...and then, in the end, even if they're smart - they can't get into college because they're not Americans...they have no country...so they get screwed.

Secure the damn borders...Bush should have done it after 9/11 and BHO should be doing it now...makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Who says we cant work on all of them at the same time. Or do you wanna prioritize them

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

If people in USA wasnt all into the BS, We all would be going against the government ,

Too much common sense.

Thanx dude :-)

but it is what it is, until people wake up and go against the real problem then none of these problems thats going right now will be fixed. If we tired of the injustice or whatever problem it is, it is up to us to solve it, not the government.

I say knock out this corrupted government, Put in the right people in place then we can go attack the borders first since we know the government isnt the problem cause we put in new people will actually care and not greed with money, catch who ever comes in here instead of sending them back, Do a background check first, make sure they go through proper channels, let them in as long as they put into the communities where they going to reside at, get a job,go to school, be a lawyer,doctor,etc and we all good to go... but sigh that just a dream that will never happen

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Are you prepared to let everyone in all countrys come in at will?

What goes around comes around.

You are now in the shoes of the Native Americans and Mexicans that were here before your ancestors arrived (not yours personally but Americans in general). They came from many countries, and still do.

Except the Native Americans had no laws to call them illegal.

And those that keep harping on about Obama are just trying to make this a political issue as usual when it's an economic and social issue. You seem to want government to be mother and take care of all your problems, but you want her for yourself and to take away any help for other peoples problems.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A corrupt government is the reason for all our problems TRUE.

But if the government wasnt corrupt we wouldnt have a illegal immigrant problem and the border would also be secure.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Dont start that propaganda. Every country every piece of land on the face of this earth was attained by conquest and wars. Not just America.

But now we are suppose to be more civilized have countrys , borders, and laws. Times change.

What you are suggesting is if we wanted Mexico we could go take it by force.

Your saying borders and laws dont matter. So is it safe to say the US could go take Canada if we wanted it and noone could say anything?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

First, illegal aliens take jobs from Americans; you can say that they do jobs that others won't do but that's actually BS;

Gibbers Farm. Got rid of all of its illegals. Had to advertise for Americans. Ended up getting 1500 legal temporary workers from Mexico and Jamaica.

It's not BS, there are some jobs Americans just don't want. But as you said there are some jobs that Americans are willing to do but get taken by illegals.

because the vast majority of illegal aliens are paid under the table, your local, State, and National governments are being starved of taxes.

How do you know vast is paid under the table?

we end up educating the children of illegal aliens at an enormous cost...and then, in the end, even if they're smart - they can't get into college because they're not Americans...they have no country...so they get screwed.

Applause for bringing this up.

Secure the damn borders.

For drugs and other contrabands, I say yes. But for stopping illegals it is much easier to keep employers from hiring them. Make them all use E-Verify and other databases to prevent hiring illegals.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so why do I have to follow any laws? Which ones are OK to break?
There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Rules and laws exist for a reason. We the People voted these laws into existence. If a law becomes frivolous, then we abolish it. We the People. Don't come into my country illegally, and I won't rob your stores and houses. Or is breaking and entering one of those laws you think we should enforce?

Nobody disputes that, but letting tow times the amount of people in to abuse the same system is beyond stupid. I would like to change the welfare system too, but one crisis at a time.

painting everyone with the same brush? Don't be that guy.

I dont know how to do all that single quote thing but ..

1. We the people did not voted for all these laws, Did you voted for the Patriot act ?
No one is saying its ok to break laws, we all should follow the laws but reality is, someone out there will be breaking a law or a few at once, so you cant point at anyone for that.
LOL if you came illegally and rob my houses/stores? I'll feel the same way if an legal did the same.. Robbery is robbery no matter who did it but have to pay the price.

2. Every single system in this country needs to be replaced by new better policies,laws,whatever the case may be

3. Well I dont know why you took it as I'm saying its everyone but the reality of the truth is Crimes is going on 24/7 by SOMEONE SOMEWHERE in this country.

Oh yeah i got an answer for number 2!!!! well Just like OUR government going into other countries and doing the same to their houses,stores,peoples, etc .. i know its unrelated but its whatever

[edit on 3-8-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

LOL if you came illegally and rob my houses/stores? I'll feel the same way if an legal did the same.. Robbery is robbery no matter who did it but have to pay the price.

If a illegal robbed you in the back of your head you wouldnt think:

"Damn if they just secured the borders and enforced the laws this guy would not have been here to rob me?"

sure you wouldnt

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join