It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast and The Antichrist Have Been Revealed!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Revelation 11:8
Not in very good company, that Jerusalem.
People forget that modern Israel was created to be a secular Jewish state,
and was resisted by the religious Jews.
Harvard College just divested themselves of any investments in Israeli owned companies, maybe in the sort of way that apartheid South Africa was.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
www.professorbainbridge.com...
I think the sin of Sodom was lack of hospitality, attempted violation of guests.

I'm not quite sure what you are implying. Is it that the power brokers in the Knesset and elsewhere are not in fact attempting to love God and neighbor, but rather cynically using religion to advance their own selfish agendas and causing many people suffering in the process?

Are you implying that a group like NETUREI KARTA AROUND THE WORLD Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews Protest Zionist Atrocities, is actually a better expression of Judaism's desire to truly love God and neighbor?

I hope you aren't implying that secular Jews have something wrong with them, because those are the ones I find easiest to understand.

Neturei Karta is not - as is often alleged - a small sect or an extremist group of "ultra-orthodox" Jews. The Neturei Karta have added nothing to nor have they taken anything away from the written and oral law of the Torah as it is expressed in the Halacha and the Shulchan Aruch. The Neturei Karta are fighting the changes and inroads made by political Zionism during the past one-hundred odd years. Guided by the rabbis of our time and under the inspiring leadership of the late Reb Amram Blau, the Neturei Karta refuse to recognize the right of anyone to establish a "Jewish" state during the present period of exile.
. . .
The Neturei Karta regret that the Zionist state has usurped the holy name of Israel and that the Zionists so often pretend to speak in the name of the Jewish people and assume the right to act on our behalf.
www.nkusa.org...

Note: underline mine

[edit on 16-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I hope you aren't implying that secular Jews have something wrong with them,. . .
Not in a general sort of way, mainly the ones who were involved in the establishment of Israel, meaning people with an agenda of having a anti-religion, anti-god country. You might want to look into the Sabbateans, who some would like to think of as Luciferians or worshipers of Satan, and how Israel was set up for the Sabbateans to be a Sabbatean State.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I was looking for names. I was trying to figure out if I had been outted or not.

Guess not.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
I'll try to look into that. Currently, I'm reading Washington Rules: America's Path to Permanent War by Andrew Bacevich. Today, I got Theologians Under Hitler by Robert P. Erikson and Allies for Armageddon:The Rise of Christian Zionism by Victoria Clark.

I bookmarked the Neturei Karta website after watching "Religilous" since the Rabbi was the only one featured that Bill Maher actually had to flee from. The group goes back to before the British started importing Jews to Palestine. Some left the so-called Jewish state in protest and some stayed to protest.

I must admit also, that just because I can't read Torah without a veil over my eyes doesn't mean nobody can.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
God made his creation in 6 days and rested on the 7th

the 7th day, is the Lord's day, it's sad to argue about saturday or sunday

the 7th day is the day of the Lord's return, it is the true Sabbath.

the day of rest, he is called the Lord of Rest

this is why Jesus said, pray that your flight be not on the sabbath or in the winter.

yes pray that you will have entered in his rest before his return so that you may be ressurrected and reigning with him. you shall be resting with him.

pray that you will be part of the harvest season and not the winter.

the World will always come up with ways for buying and selling. the beast is a body of people opposite the Lamb. the beast is anyone who is left alive and unholy on the seventh day when he should have been resting.

as for those who are alive and holy, blessed is he who waits and comes to 1335 days

1 day = 1000 years
the 7th day God rested from his work = the 1000 year reign

suicide is NOT an option.

are you hot or cold. living or dead. the lukewarm are the living dead. living but outside Christ, dead.

Revelation 14:13
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them

Genesis 2:3
And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Mind you, these slaves of the beast go around sticking chips in people. Not necessarily just one per person either. If you are a targeted individual, you have to watch your back at all times. Carry a stun gun and a baton at all times. Wear hooded sweatshirts and keep your hood up. Some perps use blow guns that shoot out microchips, frickin losers shootin em out their 2nd floor window.
Because they are the slaves, not the ones gettin shot. It's a parallel universe and the ones gettin shot will soon flip the script.

Personally i think aliens are the ones gettin microchpped because they are "alien"ated. And the shooters are very tactical at what they do. My suggestion is to put together your own code of conduct list of individuals who need to be punished and they will be punished.

These psycho losers arent the only ones remote viewing and reading brain waves on supercomputers. It's possible that beings from another planet are viewing from their computers as well since there are satellites in space. The knowledge that the gangstalkers, cia, cults and perps have is so primitive compared to the aliens that are on this planet now and the ones that are coming. All the ritual abuse and neuro lingvisitc programming will soon back fire on them and i can't f-in wait!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
no,your not fooling anyone. everyone would know without it bieng written on here. you would know just from the reighn of terror.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

I think the sin of Sodom was lack of hospitality, attempted violation of guests.

The only "sin" of Sodom was that these people were in the way. This "sin" was nothing more than an excuse for jihad. It was all about the tar pits needed for the shipping industry which belonged to Herod and Cleopatra.

The two "angel strangers" came with the intent of bombing the place from the get go. They only came to "rescue" Lot, not because he was righteous, but because he was related to Abraham and Abe was "connected". As a matter of fact if you go back and read in Genesis when "God" and his two military "angels" came to visit Abraham and God sat under the oak and ate lunch with Abe, he asked Abe if he had anyone in the area near Sodom. That's why Lot was "spared". It was all politics and favorites...and still all about money and oil (tar). The pitch was needed to build ships.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by pthena

It already started even before the New Testament was written. So a church could kick some one out, or pressure them to leave, then call them anti-christ.

Even in the present time, many who leave the church are ostracized by other members of the sect because of church policy and teachings of "put them away" if they don't agree to our dogma

When you say 'the church' to which church are you referrring? As I've said on many atheist sites 'the church' is not a monolith!
Vicky

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

The Catholic Church, at this moment, this very moment in time, could feed every single hungry child in the world, for the rest of it's life and the life of it's great grandchildren and further. AND DOES NOT!

.....who for FAR TOO LONG has commuted atrocities in the name of Christ.

Be a Christian, follow Christ, follow the ways of the Catholic Church even if that's what you need. But beware following some old man who is the epitome of evil walking like a satan alive and well on this earth.

In that respect the OP is right on. The Pope the anti-christ? I have no idea. But he sure as hell is closer to Satan than anything this world has to offer to date.

peace

You say that the Catholic church "could feed every single hungry child in the world, for the rest of it's life and the life of it's great grandchildren and further" - possibly true - but so could the American government, if it stopped trying to rule the world with its wars and invaskions.
There is more than enough food in the world, and money, to end world hunger. The problem is not any church, but capitalism and the world banking system!
Oh, and I am sure I am going to regret asking, but what atrocities would those be then?
Vicky
PS - I am not a Catholic, although I am a Christian and I do believe that Catholics are Christians! I am an Anglican (not not the same thing as Episcopalian, although many Americans think it is,) I simply despise bigotry...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I simply despise bigotry...

I heard something interesting today listening to Deanna Spingola's show.
Christopher Columbus thought all the dark events fortold in Revelation
was the result of the Protestant Reformation and that Charles was the
antichrist. That sort of drove him to an extreme position concerning
anyone he would meet up with in America, that if they did not immediately
show a desire to become Catholic, then it was his duty to kill them.
He succeeded in almost completely depopulating any area which came
under his jurisdiction.
I would say that the people who carried out bigotry to a dangerous point
was always the Catholics. Recognizing a very real danger to your personal
survival is not bigotry, just being smart. You can go ahead and have a nice
time thinking everything is fine and everyone is just like you, but that sort
of thinking has caused a lot of extinction of cultures through history. Do you
really think the beast (the catholic church) is going to tolerate their own
culture to become extinct? Hardly, they will exterminate every suspected
threat, including yourself if you do not bow down to them and worship
them above God Himself.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

When you say 'the church' to which church are you referrring? As I've said on many atheist sites 'the church' is not a monolith!

If I remember correctly, I was referring to verses in 2&3 John. In the context, that would be individual congregations such as house churches. Alethea then referred to sects, as in various denominations. Neither of those references were to 'the monolithic church'.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join