It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hieroglyphics in the Temple of Osiris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ok, do any of you remember the pictures of the hieroglyphics from the temple of osiris ? sorry if it has been posted before, i have not come across it if it has.
here is a link to 1 of the sites, sorry if this does not work, my first time posting a link, not sure how to do it lol.
www.catchpenny.org...
so what do you guys think of this ? do you really think it is due to erosion and filling in ??
it remains fascinating to me, i have a hard time accepting the so called explanations that are given.
look forward to hearing your comments.

steve.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I always enjoy these posts. I like seeing the ancient hieroglyphs and stone carvings. People interpret them as space craft, and they may be, who knows?
Maybe some other members will post more examples.

star and a flag for the link.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

Those are just precursers to ATS. It's the closest thing we had to a message board. I asked them to post anything unusual they may have seen, and then others could discuss and leave messages of their own. Don't worry about it, I asked them to do it.

-Osiris

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

Dear hundredreas0ns

The explanation for these depictions of what looks like helicopters subs and spaceships is that they have been modified, by early Egyptians to suite a latter pharos.

Can one envisage a pharaoh standing there with his arms folded saying yes ok that will do, it is wrong but never mind.

On the other side these depictions have been found anywhere else.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by MAC269]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

watch them 2 videos and u tell me..

maybe...maybe not!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The first time I ever saw these, a long time ago, my first impression was of sea life, whales, fish, and large birds, I didn't see spacecraft. But after my friend pointed out to me what he expected me to see, spacecraft, I could make out something like a helicopter, something like a tank, ect, but not clearly. I could however clearly see animals and sea life. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
cavemen just dont come out of the wood work and build metropolis if you will type cities and be as organised as we are...plus hunter gather's would not be wasting there time for pyramids just to bury someone! theres more to it then meets the eye

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There was a theory that the Egyptians were using pyramids as like, gliding places and had invented 'hang-gliders'. I think someone posted that that a pharoah died and had a broken leg and fractured skull or something that you would get from a fall from high or crashing down to Earth.

If they invented gliders it's not a great stretch to imagine that they
1) were taught this or
2) were given gliders by Aliens or
3) mastered flight?

Who knows?, fascinating topic though.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Xadaz]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

top topics

join