It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another abductee speaks out...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
I'm so confused. Vibrations? Scientology? Re-incarnation? Heaven? Hell? Venus? Where do we go when we die???? Do aliens have souls too?

I don't think that's fully understood. My understanding is, we all have 'souls' (light-energy/consciousness) and for reasons not quite understood, we choose to reincarnate back to Earth to be a part of this great change that's about to take place.

Remember (or consider)....time to us (Humans) is very different off this planet. What might've taken a billion years in our linear time reference is really...... just a moment in theirs.

So we've incarnated over and over and over again to perhaps.......be a part of the galactic center in 2012 (at which time we will no longer be confined to our 3D existence?)
Or maybe it's for something else? Something in the year 8074?
Who knows.

I believe we're not being told so not to manipulate or change the events that's been in the preparation-stages for a very long time now.

I personally think it has to do with 2012. Maybe not. I'm just along for the great ride as should you.

Oh, about the Greys: consensus theorize Greys are robotic helpers if you will. Because most (if not all) Beings exist in a higher dimension/vibration than we do. So in order to interact with us, someone (Annunaki?) created Greys to be their gophers.
So it's been speculated Greys have no soul. They are not biological-Beings. They are mechanical-Beings. This is subject to change and be totally wrong too. It's merely a hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm so confused. Vibrations? Scientology? Re-incarnation? Heaven? Hell? Venus? Where do we go when we die???? Do aliens have souls too?

All consciousness, is soul/energy/the Infinite Family of Light, the Many Rays of Light, Eternal.

If an ant has consicousness, ie. if its not ai or a program in the digital holgoram universe, then its soul. And therefore it is equal to us all.

We are in a school, that has many levels and grades. It unfortunately is a rather harsh duality system especially at lower levels for the citizens here. But in the Beyond, beyond this hologram universe with infinite space-time channels, systems and densities, we are in No Time. And there, the idea of grades and higher, lower, lesser, greater, bigger, smaller, is all perception and concepts only, for in reality in No Time, there is no grades, or higher, lower, past, future, greater, lesser, bigger, smaller. That is just how we organize in our minds. Thereotically, we are the entire Infinite Roll of Film of our lives globally, at once, in the now. That means, if an ant has consciousness, he is profoundly equal to us.

Until we learn to be love and equality, in a profoundly rooted way, we don't graduate from this School. For this is about perfecting self, and Love. And being responsible, so that the Many In One, who are the Creators/Designers/Programmers and are our Higher/Future Selves, will not harm anyone in their creations and adventures of endless progression. We don't have to wonder if we should try something a different way, because here, in this duality school, we already did that, and it had bad outcomes and people got hurt so we already know, that wouldnt be good to do.

I have a thread on the Holographic Universe in my signature. That came out of meetings with my Higher Self after, at the prompting of a Friend, was contemplating Infinity. And many downloads later.

Yes you've reincarnated many times. This is a harsh duality testing ground. You have a family that is here every step of they way, both cosmic family, ie ETs, and the Family of Light, our true home outside this Hologram. Its up to our percepton, our awareness, our reverse engineering our relationships, difficulties to work through the tests here. This planet is in the hands of negatives, the bloodlines, they allign to Saturn or the opposite of the sun, the dwarf star, the hellzones basically, and run this system as a harsh duality whereas it never has to be this way and most of the universe is not like this. However, we still have free will here and unless they violate that in an extreme way, there is no battle to take it back, for we are capable of waking up, seeing the world for what it is, and desiring love and equality.

The higher up ETs who contributed dna to this world and are akin to parents, we children, want us to progress. Whereas our leaders and bloodlines do not want us to progress and try to keep us trapped here, with karma and debt. They pile on starvation, inequality and wars against civilians, so that they feel we are guilty of trangressions for we didin't say no. We need to see through the world. And start to love each other, all people in every country and talk with each other. Some systems are harsher and unequal, such as Sharia law, but these people are our brothers and sisters. And we need to stop abusing them but start to shine light and equality and show the way. We need to focus on what is similar, not what is different. Those countries are run by the annnanuki, in agreement with the Rothchilds/Rockefellers/DuPonts and Royal Family, ie. they're actually friends with Saudi Arabia. They like harsh abuses of humanity and dictatorships.

Its never the citizens of any country that is our enemy, but the ones we need to witdhraw from are the world mismanagement team.

Everyone is capable of progressing, and can become aware, of their team even. If they change their perception of the world and start to want to be more equal and loving.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I think you misunderstood. I know the size of Arcturus and what it is. Arcturus is 36 light years from here. What I am talking about is the energy that is here. Thanks for understanding.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I see you are a very enlightened Being. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

I'm not grasping the significance with Saturn. Can you expound a little deeper?

Don't mean to hijack this thread but I do believe it's all inner-related.

Thanks~

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in

I think you misunderstood. I know the size of Arcturus and what it is. Arcturus is 36 light years from here. What I am talking about is the energy that is here. Thanks for understanding.

LOL. No I wasn't implying you didn't know it's size. I just thought some of the members (who never heard or seen a diagram of Arcturus) would like to get their socks blown off.

And if something that size (and larger) truly exists with our own galaxy (which we cannot even begin to imagine then....) it's not too hard of a stretch to consider what type of energy that emanates (which has to do with Its indigenous Beings).

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That thing is the CENTRE of our galaxy, what Cayce called the midpoint.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It all determines the basis of contemplating, perhaps even receiving downloads concerning things such as, what is: "time", "no time", "space-time" (is it real? a program based on orbit?), what is infinity? the sun? a hologram?

If we are in a dualty universe school, a holorgaphic/digital school, a matrix in reality, energy streams that we interpret and that are coded by others into solid hologram form, then, what erects the hologram? Where is the broadcast signal coming in from? In a laboratory, lasers erect holograms. That would be the stars. I sungaze alot and have wonderful experiences. No two people see the sun the same way, for me it often brightens up, or I'm very depressed for a few days, and stand at the door feeling like my family is there, akin to my ET contacts, and encouragement given. I notice that the sun, which was behind clouds all day has brightened enormously. Et phone home.

When I was ill and very tired, a typical murphy law experience at the fridge where the jam jar wasn't put in properly by the kids and I had a big mess to clean up, and was about to react, was saying, "who did this, who didn't put the jam away!" My Higher Self, welled up within me like a spring, and the room brightened with sunlight everywhere. She said, "remember who you are, you are the sunlight, be a warm and loving ray," (reach into yourself, when down or cranky reach into that well within you and let the light shine up, bubble up, fill you), and suddenly it was a snap to clean it up in a wonderful mood, and I went and hugged the kids and gave some support.

Note the sun is just a program in this digital universe, old stars are recylced and new stars form, stars are different sizes depending on consicousness. They reflect our grade of consciousness.

If you programmed a robot that was conscious to experience one day in 15 minutes (this relates to size of star and orbit of planet, and all moons and planets, even in the same system have individual orbits or space-time dimension channels), then you would disappear, he wouldn't see you. To you, he would appear to slow down or stand still.

We all have to come to this system, this duality school and become grounded in light and love and equality. In No Time, we tell our familes, be right back, in a second. A kazillion trillion years of lessons, some take a long time and walk the dark path for a while, but all make it home. That proverbial "second" later we're back.

But, the pain we feel here is very real and there are Family that come here, incarnate to help free loved ones from the karmic traps, and even risk being trapped for a while themselves for this is a lower vibration and very harsh. However, grounded in Love as they are, they do not stay long by their standards.

The Universe is a duality school but does not have to be run by cold hearted fascists as it is. This is a very harsh duality, and I don't agree with it in the least. I would never send a child to a school like this. In some of my ET experiences, last summer for example, I was called mother by them.

So for every star there is a failed star, or dwarf star. In our system, due to saturn eclipsing the sun, from what I read, it was called the black sun. It is a gaseus planet much like a dwarf star, and is sealed with rings. All things are coded to saturn /satan by the bloodlines. It represents the negatives and hellzones, where people who don't love and who feel very ashamed of what they've done, (our Higher Selves are pretty tough on us) can go, temporarily. Everything in this system is temporal.

However, this is about people being taught bad things, for example ,forgiveness, and healing, making up for the past mistakes by helping and lessons, is a far more positive outcome than people being taught to send themselves to hell. So we have to stop doing it.

This karmic trap must end.

The duality is often thought of as armies of angels/demons and promoted as such by man occultists. It is not that in the least. Technically you could have a eutopia planet, of telepathic advanced ets, still a duality, but everyone choses the right thing.

All the duality is is a choice, a question on the exam paper that has a choice of responses. For example, when you're tired, and a friend is in need, do you respond in anger, harnsness, or offer up an excuse, do respond poorly but realize this was wrong and reverse engineer it later and come clean to your friend and make up for it, do you just find a way to help as you are able but explain you're really tired. We all have choices.

We don't have to react or if we have already can withdraw and contemplate it. The duality is the question asked, day/night, sickness/health, birth/death, control/love, the answer or outcome is not the duality, its what we're graded on.

The point is they cant' put a person into a hellzone, its about consciousness and our perceptions being hijacked. If we are convinced of this kind of thing, then we ourselves allow such things, based on guilt and shame when we realize who we are and who we've hurt. But if we're aware of this matrix and really see with love, and forgive others and selves, and trying to see through the matrix we don't allow our consciousness to be hijacked. Even a negative life has many lessons in it for growth, we should never give up on ourselves or others. We are often harder on self than others, in the end. There is always another way to see things.

My thread under my signature, in the Holographic Unverse has many videos that examine the nature of reality, star systems and sizes, quantum phsyics, and talk about the implications of a Hologram.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just a quick exra, sorry the posts are long its hard to emcompass these ideas in shorter ones. But, my walk in friend, who's energy had drawn me and who I remembered, had used words like, "we all had to come at least once to make it real" and that this was "the clip holding the film in", and I didn't understand until I contemplated infinity and connected to Higher Self and then each day when wake up with more and more understanding.

This is all metaphor, in the higher consciousness of Beyond, and at higher levels, we can grasp the bigger picture but it would make our cpu's short out if we tried that here, so this is metaphorically speaking.

We all come to be grounded in equality and love. But, there is more. We are the Many In One, akin to orbs of light connected like fibre optics, the Many Branches of the Vine, the One-1111111......coded to infinity as ET_MAN thought of.

So, when we come to lessons in a lower vibrational state, where the Universal Understanding, Telepathy and Unity is not experienced, we perecieve our separateness , our unique individuality shines as no where else. This in Infinity, Quantum Weirdness becomes a Forever Definign of Self. We are Becoming! We are the Many in One, United, but Unique Rays, doing it our way, shining our lights in our own unique ways. Like a true Family. So this moment in time, whenever we first were here in a lower frequency, for many have been here in this state before, is the moment of becoming self, and makes it all real. It is the clip that holds the entire Infninte Roll of Film of our lives, even creates an Infinite Roll of Film, where in, each clip is antoher you.

Consequently, some of those watching over us, the ETs are direct family and even us. There can only be one of us in any time clip, but we can check in in No Time.

Our progression, progresses the entire roll of film.

There are Higher Level Ets who saw us as primitives and ignored humans, but who when working with progressing themselves were shown that we are One Family, and that we are them, and that leaving us in the hands of negatives is not going to progress them.
We have help from our families in our lessons and tests.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I certainly get most of what you've said. The lower vibrational 'life' that we're in....etc. It rings true to my inner core. I think you and I crossed paths near the asteroid belt at some point

I am still not understanding Saturn. Why Saturn and not Jupiter.....or Nibiru (if it exists)? Why are you singling out Saturn as our binary Sun? Because of Its rings? And if that's so then, what do the rings represent? An encapsulation or envelopment of some sort? Do all brown dwarf (dead) suns do this to your knowledge?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Saturn is a great mystery. And I don't know, but its the one they coded throughout history, and I feel that some people who don't understand that its their perceptions, that when they cross over they are falling literally into their dreams, illusions, perceptions. They have been taught in all the religions, and by leaders and harsh systems, prisons, etc, that corporal punishment is needed.

The Family of Light, Higher Self, can be tough on us, for if we can be seen as a thought of our Higher Self, metaphorically, then, we cant go back home till we're light as a feather, loving and clear and grounded in goodness. They don't take bad thoughts back home. But we don't need to turn oursleves over to negative reptilians who want to eat us either, or harvest us and subject us to harsh corporal punishments. Forgiveness trumps all things, karma is an illusion. We are to learn from all things, and even negative things can be learnt from, even murder and rape. We must go beyond thinking that there is only one way. There are other ways to make up for what we have caked on our souls and light, to go through the perfect knowing of what we've been invovled in, and start to recover. It may take time, its not easy, it was never meant to be easy, but it doesn't mean we have to turn ourselves over to the hellzones they have enocuraged us to manifest.

I believe in Love, healing and a better way.

One of my friends went through some very negative abductions related to reptilians from Saturn. They were unlike what was seen online, and there were horrific, he had a breakdown from it. They were around 9 feet tall with strange appendages. They had red eyes. Before they took him, the sky changed from blue to a dreary grey, and it was liked they switched channels and the matrix dropped.

Now I developed wierd theories about Saturn, because its gaseous like a dwarf star/planet. It has moons but if it was a dwarf star, those moons would be like planets. And maybe it is nibiru from old, or our nemisis, the suns dark twin, maybe theres another, maybe we had several. Many systems are more than one star or failed star. Perhaps it got trapped in our system, and blew off alot of steam or matter, perhaps it knocked things for a loop when it got trapped here, maybe even tiamat got crumpled in the asteroid belt. I don't know. Its one of my theories. But from ancient days its been called the black sun.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Hello again plube,

Interesting story indeed. Some of us have been abducted in the early seventies, stories differ a little but the base is the same. The outcome is the same.

Interesting times ahead my friend !

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

The experience left me with more questions than answered...but at least I am loved

Hello TheOneElectric,

but at least I am loved...it made me smile. Love is the key. Like you, I have way more questions than answers. But what would there be to do if we had ALL the answers? We are all observers, on personal quests. You are young, you are intelligent, you seek answers and you are loved...You are one priviledged individual!!!!

When I get a chance I will read your meditation link.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

Hello again the_journey_in !!

I have to tell you, I have really really enjoyed your post! Seems we were contacted in the same way or pretty close. 5th dimension, higher vibration. I didn't know they were mistaken for angels at times. Having had the feeling of being protected by guardian angels does ring serious bells! Plube has experienced that also.

You mention that this battle will be fought with love. Love is that special ingredient that sticks all and everything together. Our comprehension of real love is the size of a grain of salt. Really. But we are heading the right way...

Keep in touch.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hello just_julie,

Lucky, lucky you ! You've had some good answers there from other posters !! They covered it well, but if there are things that still, you're not sure about, fire away and don't be shy to ask!

Take care.

P.S. It's absolutely normal to be confused. This is how we finally find answers.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello LiveForever8,

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Finally I was told that I chose to come in this present incarnation at this specific time in human history, to help.

I now believe that I haven’t died till this day because I need to be here.

So, what do you plan on doing to help?

I don't have enough info as of yet to give a clear answer. The certainty that I am here to help, when the time comes, isn't from a thinking process. It is from a deep feeling within. I know it's not a satisfying answer but it's all I have at the moment.

Also, can you please explain the following in more detail:

The answer is on a soul level. I would dare to say, on a Universal Soul level.

We all have souls. Not just us but other species as well. We started as One. We still are. Individuals in Oneness. Throughout the universe.

A lot has to do with a different vibration than ours.

A different density, a different vibration on a higher level cannot be measured with the means that we have today. It can only be perceived.

I was shown what I looked like at a higher vibration

yes but I can't remember it. Wish I could...

Cheers

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hello again,

Perhaps we are. We all have different experiences but we all come from the same mold. To be honest, I have a tough time putting scales. Who's special and who's not, or more. Who's enlightened and who's not, or more. (mind you I think some people's light have totally burned out and are beyond repair)
but this is a judgement.

Being alone? I totally and absolutely relate!!! We are very much alike in a lot of ways. I also seek love, light, truth. We all have various answers. Some are the same, some are not. We are on the same boat.

Keep in touch

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Hello ladyinwaiting,

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yes indeed ....definately very interesting times ahead..

Lets just hope that there will be enough of us listening.

It has taken me years to get to understand the depth of what was being shown to me..

but as you get older you start to realize what is important in this life as we exist now in this form.

our days of slavery will end soon...but it is upto each and everyone of us to make this happen.

you be well to my friend.

the world will become a better place after much hardship that is going to be put upon us.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

[edit on 043131p://f10Saturday by plube]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing OP this place ATS is the closest thing you will find to home on this earth. Not an earthly home as such, but a place where like minded individuals have witnessed and can empathise with everything you have written on your post.

Love is the Key - Meditation is the key - Dimensions are the key

so many cryptic clues, why can't they at least tell us in a way that makes it easier on us? I don't understand why 'they' want us to work so hard in order to find the answers? is it a game to them? I sometimes wonder.

Its not until you look back on the years, you can see just how far you have come and just how ignorant we once were. Survival and self sustained living is without doubt the most important lesson we will learn in the not so far future.

Peace and thank you for posting such a refreshing thread that has instilled happiness in me knowing I am not alone on this earth. You never know perhaps we have met before.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very nice recalling.

The time comes closer as waves of those who have come to help raise the vibration incarnate at this time and have been doing so for decades.

The world is in a slumber and slowly it's waking up.

Those who watch closely will not make mass contact unless the masses will it to be so. Free Will must be abridged by.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join