It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Stick out? Hmmmm...I dunno...I always saw it as the Mask fits in pretty well. Just a face in the crowd really.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/585397723671.jpg[/atsimg]

ok, so here is a conspiracy for you guys....

find Mr. Mask in the above picture. Take note of what he is wearing. Then compare it to this guy:

hmm...same shirt, same tie, wearing a mask....

No, not Inigo Montoya. Holger Danske?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
STOP THAT!

Mr Tex...please...

I'm obviously wearing a vey expensive suit in that picture (with three others if ya look).

Mr Facebook guy is wearing a dress shirt...

By those facts alone, we can utterly prove we are not one in the same...

Also...the facebook guy is way better looking.

Now that that is settled...lets never....ever...bring that up again...

eh?

MM

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
yeah, but this is a conspiracy site. Nothing like making the "tinhats" start tingling. LOL

Besides, it gave me a really good laugh, too.
should have put the little "laughing guy" smilie in there ("laughing guy" smiley,huh? I bet it is enough proof right there for someone like, say, Alex Jones).

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
yeah, but this is a conspiracy site. Nothing like making the "tinhats" start tingling. LOL

Just what we need...more tin hats tingling!

But when I have to stop and think-

"waaaait, am I really the Laughing Man from Facebook? I did black out a few times a couple months ago, but I accredited that to being abducted by Greer's Robo-Greys"

Then I need a bigger tin hat.

But in all seriousness...that facebook guy scares me. Too militant and "hacky" to ever be anyone I roll with. I kinda like the guy's desire to try what he is doing-

But hacking people is not my cup...

NOW HACKING BIGFATFURRYTEXAN'S BLOG!!! Now that would be worth it...

Heh.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I learned a long time ago that spoilers do me no good and so I'm holding out for the next issue in full M&M's.

Also - whilst I know you are in that picture somewhere I don't think of you as actually being there.

Call me metaphysical or whatnot but I take you as being the posts you make here much more than I'd take your actual being as being.

After all - we are all born a certain way it's how we deal with that that makes us 'attractive' online.

To me your mindset attracts others with a similar viewpoint and that's all that's all that counts.

As always looking forward to the next issue and hope to see it up soon.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I learned a long time ago that spoilers do me no good and so I'm holding out for the next issue in full M&M's.

Good man! I also don't do spoilers. I don't flip ahead to the last page of a book, or even read the back of DVD cases before watching a movie (when I seldom do).

Also - whilst I know you are in that picture somewhere I don't think of you as actually being there.

Call me metaphysical or whatnot but I take you as being the posts you make here much more than I'd take your actual being as being.

I don't mind a "healthy" dose of metaphysical thought on occasion.

To say- I am not there...is true. I am not there anymore. Not in body, mind or temperament of spirit.

And to you, I may as well have never been there before!

But, I assure you, without being there "before", I could never have been here now.

After all - we are all born a certain way it's how we deal with that that makes us 'attractive' online.

Online or off, this sentence rings true.

To me your mindset attracts others with a similar viewpoint and that's all that's all that counts.

Well...I hope one day I'll know "all that counts"...but as it stands at this time- I am forever questing to learn "what really matters".

I have a few things that are easy to see...but the quest continues.

As always looking forward to the next issue and hope to see it up soon.

-m0r

Soon you will have sir. As always, a pleasure reading from you my friend.

MM

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Great Work. Things get easy to understand by visuals.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

If your tinhat starts tingling, that means someone is beaming something at you...Quick! Get out your electromagnetic waveform detectors & find out where it's coming from!

"waaaait, am I really the Laughing Man from Facebook? I did black out a few times a couple months ago, but I accredited that to being abducted by Greer's Robo-Greys"

If you only blacked out "a few times" & only a "couple of months ago," then we'd have to take you off the "suspect list." The Laughing Man has put out way more than "a few" videos & some other videos certainly came out after the period when you were blacking out "a couple of months ago." It seems to me that yhour alibi is solid enough to cancel any hypno-regression sessions to find out the truth...Unless you might think you've been implanted to blackout the memories of your having more than "a few" blackout periods...

Good man! I also don't do spoilers. I don't flip ahead to the last page of a book, or even read the back of DVD cases before watching a movie (when I seldom do).

I also avoid the last chapter of a mystery book until I actually read the story up to that point...This is why I said way back earlier in this thread that I don't have any expectation whatsoever of you "spilling the beans."

But I do have to confess to offering up a few of my own ideas & suggestions, in the vain hope that some of it got stuck in your mind, so that I may see something of it in later issues. I may be vain, but I'm NOT an egotist! Egotism is a fault & I don't have any!

[edit on 18-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ATS is HUGE, so I don't get to visit every section as much as I would like to.

Is there a way to subscribe to this and get updates whenever a new issue comes out?

AMAZING btw!!!!

Please let me know though
I do not want to miss even one issue

Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Is there a way to subscribe to this and get updates whenever a new issue comes out?

Normally, once you post in a thread, you automatically subscribe to it also. If that didn't happen for you, then there's a subscribe button right under the red Flag button just on top of the first post.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I love ATS,and lately I have not found any posts that has held my attention for more than 5 seconds. Great read, great art, and I can't wait for the second edition. Peace!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well,

I am getting impatient, I know its not a becoming virtue, but I am afraid its true.

"Kissinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop meddling in mr masks affairs and let him bring out NUMBER 2 !!!!!"

~meathead

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Well,

I am getting impatient, I know its not a becoming virtue, but I am afraid its true.

"Kissinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop meddling in mr masks affairs and let him bring out NUMBER 2 !!!!!"

~meathead

lol.

I'm afraid a little more time must be spent waiting for issue 2, but the release will be cool.

I can only hope that the issue itself will be "as cool" as the actual release.

Heres to hope!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Or that the tool used to run your spectacular work isn't in the same development team as ATS 2010....if so we may never see it. LOL

But i am very ready for the next issue

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historymajor
Thanks for posting this thread. I love ATS,and lately I have not found any posts that has held my attention for more than 5 seconds. Great read, great art, and I can't wait for the second edition. Peace!

Thank you very much! The second issue will be out soon, and I really hope you enjoy it as you did the first issue.

I've come to the realization that each issue will be a mixture of fun/terror/excitement for me as I lay the thing out for all to see. Kinda big marbles to bet on when as an artist (self proclaimed) you really hope you deliver a good thing while maintaining a level of "ats worthy" material.

I mean...this site's crowd is a hard one to handle anyway you cut it, so I hope I don't disappoint too many folks in the near future...

Top it off with this being my favorite website in the world-and well...Just makes me really want to add something cool to it that people really like. It would be super sweet.

Soon...Issue two...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

But I do have to confess to offering up a few of my own ideas & suggestions, in the vain hope that some of it got stuck in your mind, so that I may see something of it in later issues. I may be vain, but I'm NOT an egotist! Egotism is a fault & I don't have any!

Keep throwing out ideas and suggestions and know I am listening to them. I can't promise I'll ever get to everything everyone has stated they would want to see in the comic, but suggestions and feedback is priceless stuff.

MM

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Am I to understand you will be releasing your installment on the firsts of the months?

forgive me for not digging through the 350+ posts

~meathead

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Or that the tool used to run your spectacular work isn't in the same development team as ATS 2010....if so we may never see it. LOL

But i am very ready for the next issue

Awww shucks...the ATS team is a busy entity, and I am sure we forgive each and every one of them for any hold ups, delays or what not.

Well, I do...

but, if issue 2 doesn't come out by 2012, you can personally blame me for it!

In fact, I'm gunna go work on finishing stuff now.

Woooosh! Zoooom!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Am I to understand you will be releasing your installment on the firsts of the months?

forgive me for not digging through the 350+ posts

~meathead

Um...that I do not know yet...the release of the comic is going to make more sense as all involved get more in tune with releasing it...lol...ok that makes no sense.

Once things start rolling properly, and all involved get working together and used to the project...then it should be released on a monthly basis (I hope?).

Right now things are getting solid and stone...after that, I'd assume the release dates will be orderly and predictable.

Once it starts moving, we should see a system evolve...yeah...evolve.

Hope that helps?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LOL not really...

But I guess some mystery will build anticipation

Anyway thanks for your fast replies brother.

~meathead

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join