It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

but, if issue 2 doesn't come out by 2012, you can personally blame me for it!

Since it has taken this long, why not have a bit more fun with it and release it in an encrypted file format for free download, and then withhold the password until ATS gives you everything you want?

Seriously, hurry up dude. The spotlight is fading.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Since it has taken this long, why not have a bit more fun with it and release it in an encrypted file format for free download, and then withhold the password until ATS gives you everything you want?

Eh...sounds too Covert-CIA-ish...

Seriously, hurry up dude. The spotlight is fading.

lol... seriously now...a comic normally takes a month for an issue to come out...and like I said, there are technical issues to deal with before this begins "correctly".

I never cared for spot lights much anyways, so fade it away. I'll be at my best in the dim and dark corridors of ATS' awesomeness...lol.

But seriously, there is technical difficulties that need to be smoothed out and properly "built"...then, comics come...no sooner, no later.

Its the best I can do after all.

MM

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

For sure i forgive them for any "hold ups". I am getting my moneys worth and then some, you know? I like to give them a hard time about the whole ATS 2010 thing....but being a business manager I completely understand how the hold ups can come at you from all directions without warning. And the nightmares that rebranding and relaunching can cause. Oh boy, do i know!!!

Regardless, whenever it does come out there will be an audience. The anticipation won't go away. People will moan and whine, but they will still eagerly read. Such is the nature of the beast, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Your best will have to do... and please, don't tell anyone I am already a fan of your work, after having seen only one edition.

You should reconsider the covert CIA-ish stunt, it would go viral and be downloaded by millions!

Only thing missing here now is a good evil laugh...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

~meathead

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You should reconsider the covert CIA-ish stunt, it would go viral and be downloaded by millions!

Only thing missing here now is a good evil laugh...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

but, if issue 2 doesn't come out by 2012, you can personally blame me for it!

Nah, I wouldn't blame you for it. I'd blame the original source: The Aztecs for openly putting the end of the 5th Age on that damn calendar!

Eh...sounds too Covert-CIA-ish...

Well then, if that's not to your liking, how about releasing it to WikiLeaks? That seems to be the "in vogue" style nowadays.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Where I come from you would owe me a beer!

Ill settle for a cupocoffee though

I sure hope Masky appreciates all these bumps

~meathead

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What are the odds that two of you would post the exact same video here?

Play the twilight zone music now....

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Oh I see, funny double post

D'OH!

here have a beer lol

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hey Mask!

'ow ya doin' mate?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Did I miss the second issue somewheres?

I can't wait to see how our hero Mask escapes all that heat! I'm totally stoked dude!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Did I miss the second issue somewheres?

I can't wait to see how our hero Mask escapes all that heat! I'm totally stoked dude!

No...you didn't miss issue two...as for Mr Mask dealing with the police in his Mask? Well...that's easy to tell you what happened there....I filmed it. Man was that one hell of a day! Thank god for my car!

Issue two soon....audio for issue one...soon.

I wish I didn't have a crazy life of adventure to get in the way of progress...eh.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Id recognize that voice anywhere.

You over talented bastage, leave some form of media for the rest of us!

~meathead

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

double post deleted.

~meathead

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
reply to post by Mr Mask

Id recognize that voice anywhere.

You over talented bastage, leave some form of media for the rest of us!

Ha! If it is anything to settle the score, I no longer make music and that song is 4 years old. Video is new though...

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just have to say how awesome this is. Not only is the photo editing superb, but way to capture that ever haunting "Conspiracy Theory" feeling that never leaves! I am so looking forward to reading the next issue! It even motivated me to pick back up photo editing again!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just have to say how awesome this is. Not only is the photo editing superb, but way to capture that ever haunting "Conspiracy Theory" feeling that never leaves! I am so looking forward to reading the next issue! It even motivated me to pick back up photo editing again!

Thank you very much! I do hope you stick around for issue two, no matter who says its taking too long...heh...I'm having a lot of fun with the project, and hope it sticks around for a while.

I'm glad you liked the feel to the comic...I am going for that whole rabbit hole feeling, and trying to remain true to the path I feel many of us have taken in learning the stuff we do. I can only hope that I keep hitting that sweet spot with each new installment.

I also agree that you should be getting back into the photo editing fun! And I fully salute all acts of random art.

MM

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
All audio and art for issue two is done (had a lot of fun recording that).

Uh oh! This means that soon it will be out.

Color me terrified and excited.

MM

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

"no matter what theories you end up believeing in...the outcome is always the same...you never see the world the same way again...and you never stop seeing conspiracies."

*holds up the universal "gimme a sec ill be right bac" hand gesture...*

*phases out*

*comes back driving a billion wheeler truck half the size of the milkyway with "BRAV-OH!!!" written on both sides*

this is for u.

excellent. excellent. excellent.

X3

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join