It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to what end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have been resaerching alot lately, i have been driven.

I have found amny diffenrent things and many different sources that seem to conflct.

The one thing I cannot understand even with study so far is this:

The recods indicate that there was a "something/someone" who prepared the earth for habitation. Its clear to me that the lands were cleared and the water was redirected to create space for habitation.

But why?

Somesay because they wanted our resources, which makes no sense, they could just take them. With advanced tech it would be a non-issue.

Others say it was to develop a new genetic strain to compose their own genetics with, which again when simplified doesn't make much sense, think about it, Even if they wanted a large mixed genetic pool, wouldnt it be easier to make a few then clone and mix with scientific processes. Making 6 billiiYeton is excess.

Another theory states that, we are an experiment, so as to study the evolutionary cycle. As with the others when broken down, makes some sense but not much. If you wanted to study the evolutionary cycle of a planet or a species without interference, they why do we find so many pictures of aliens or UFO's, any of this would negate the study as scientificaly valid.(contaminating the specimen)

So again I ask, to what end?

Anyone with insight is more than welcome to post.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

The recods indicate that there was a "something/someone" who prepared the earth for habitation.

Records please...otherwise you are wasting everyone's time - even your own.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

the bible is a good start genesis...some gods prepared the earth!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I wouldn't call the bible accurate records...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Have you stopped to consider the idea of panspermia?...?We are seeded from space over time with different organisms that, though very small, can cause big differences up the line so to speak...
The multiverse may be just facillitate the spread of tiny travellers,(comets, planetary collisions, super novas,)all may send bits of foriegn microscopic seeds into the void to come to rest who knows where, and on what planet......but the effects of just one different microbe falling into the atmosphere of a friendly planet eventually cause visible signs of its arrival..... maybe?
It makes some kinda sense to me anyways....like an equal opportunity mother, the multiiverse makes sure her chicks all eventually get inhabitants that thrive on them?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by stirling]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

the bible is a history book full of codes and puzzles...to the common man it is a book about a universal god that is the force behind nature and the universe...to a man with logic it is about advanced intelligent beings playing "god"

why do i say this...put logical terms into the bible and see what u get...make sure you read book of enoch and jubilees aswell...and ask urself why a all powerful god would need moses to climb a mountain to see him...ask urself why a god would want animals sacrificed to him to make covenants with man...

ask urself why an all knowing powerful god would need abram to show his loyalty by sacrificing his son isaac even though god stopped him it still remains the god in the bible isnt a god...heaven isnt a spiritual plain for souls to wander around in heaven is the night sky full of stars!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am not trying to make you believe anything, nor am I trying to force feed you information, to provide all the data I have aquired is not realistic.

I am only supposing a hypothesis hoping others with similar views or even thoughts on the subject that are relevant.

I am looking for ideas on the subject, don't take offense please but most on this site are ... limited by their own experiences.

The Realistion that the earth was prepared for me was not easily came too.
Look for yourself, you are only wasting your own time by not looking with your eyes open. I have nothing to prove, nor do you.

Yes Enoch and jubilees and good place to find info.

Everyone here is a researcher, just at different places, I am not your teacher.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by KingAtlas]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Have you stopped to consider the idea of panspermia?...?We are seeded from space over time with different organisms that, though very small, can cause big differences up the line so to speak...
The multiverse may be just facillitate the spread of tiny travellers,(comets, planetary collisions, super novas,)all may send bits of foriegn microscopic seeds into the void to come to rest who knows where, and on what planet......but the effects of just one different microbe falling into the atmosphere of a friendly planet eventually cause visible signs of its arrival..... maybe?
It makes some kinda sense to me anyways....like an equal opportunity mother, the multiiverse makes sure her chicks all eventually get inhabitants that thrive on them?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by stirling]

And where did those tiny organisms come from? You can go all the way back and answer with "Big Bang" and that everything began with a tiny dot like this

-----------> .

But where did the tiny dot come from?....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This should be moved to Religion, if it is based on the Bible solely.

If you have other "records", please link to them.

And if you want to really apply logic to the Bible you will reach a conclusion that is not exactly compatible with your source. Indeed, why a God should reveal himself only twice and only to those two men? Why the rest had to believe something they never had a hint of proof existed? what does your logic say?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

actually more then 2 met god! and actually there were multiple gods! noah met god,moses met god,enoch walked with god,abram met god...ned i go on!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
haha wow assumtions make enemies.

It almost makes me angry, why even post in this subject if you aren't adding to it? it is not based on the bible thank you. But Some parts of the bible could be used to achieve knowledge.

The bible bias on this site blinds those to knowledge.

Itis painful to see those here unable to perceive knowledge.

Why attack my post when you don't understand it?

But besides that i did have a though, I was thinking maybe, we are thier version of a "seed bank"...? I will postulate.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
The recods indicate that there was a "something/someone" who prepared the earth for habitation. Its clear to me that the lands were cleared and the water was redirected to create space for habitation.

Please clarify what these records are. It's easy to make such a claim, but far more difficult to back it up with substantiated facts.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There was no other "source" mentioned, either by the OP or by anyone else, so the only "source" I had to address was the bible. If there are more, there should be up there in the OP.

Noah didn't meet god, he just "heard him speak". Like people in mental institutions today that hear voices in their heads.
Enoch said he met with "heavenly beings". Does he identify one as god? Was there another there with him or all we have is his word, as it was passed to us by a religious book?

What other source do we have that those people even existed? I could claim Frodo Baggins traveled to Paradise, would you believe me?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My records are my own, i will not give you my lifetime of research so you can take it. I am not an idiot.

I am just asking if you have any ideas about the original post then feel free.

I am stuck at this point in my research. I was just asking for help.

Please feel free to continue attacking my post, if you have nothing better to do.

Everyone is focusing on the wrong part. Who cares about the source, I care only for the ideas in your head. Please contribute.

What would be the goal of clearing this place for life?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why there should be a plan? the elements for life were there, the condition became favorable and life happened. As it progressed it changed the environment around it, introducing oxygen in the atmosphere, which allowed for more complex organic molecules (collagen comes to mind) to be produced and more complex life forms to evolve.

Just because someone wants us to believe there's a creator of sorts and some kind of higher plan it doesn't mean it is so.

You will dismiss my idea as "attacking your OP" and that's fine. And you can keep your research, I have no need for it. I thought there were other, credible, sources to back your claims. since there are not...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas

What would be the goal of clearing this place for life?

For the same reason you build a place for Your offspring..

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm not trying to attack you. I care about the source, because without that anything you say is meaningless. I do not believe that this planet was cleared and prepared for habitation. If you have evidence that it was, the onus is on you to provide that evidence to convince me otherwise.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Interesting post.

There are theories that the Earth's crust was displaced by up to 20 degrees during the last one or two cataclyms.

There do not appear to be any records, publically available, that tell the truth of our history.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Clearing way for your children is interesting i hadn't considered that in my haste...

As for source Ill try to put something together btu it will take a while, and i am working on stuff, it is kind of rough that you have to gather all your data just to make a post here.

The problem with thte children theory is that there seems to be multiple peoples that have lived here. The history we have is... makeshift at best.

I will put the children theory into my thoughts from now.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

IMO the earth started out as a prison planet. The bible is just a poorly over translated history book. the old test anyway.

If you look at the people on this planet it makes sense. not all the people
don't hate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join