It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury: Found in Foods and Medicines, and Now, You! Part 1 (MUST READ !)

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Greetings ATS!

This is a report about the hazards of Mercury, and other toxins, when introduced into the body, and how in recent times medical doctors, scientists, corporations and governments have been including these agents into the very things we as humans need to survive! things such as our food, our drinking necesities - which includes water - and our medicines. A code ensuring this practice has even been created - known as Codex Alimantus.

While I'm sure that this type of report has been introduced to ATS in the past, this isn't that report, as this report has been compiled by the people over at Vigilant Citizen via Vigilant Reports, and reproduced by Pak Alerts Press. I reproduce this story's elements here, upon the request of Vigilant Citizen.

This Story will exist in two parts due to it's extensive coverage on the subject matter at hand. I recommend that everyone tell their family and friends to read this report, as it will give you the inside scoop on a good many things being done right now, to insure your death, and that of the ones you care about! Enjoy!

Mercury In Foods and Vaccines: Part 1

The theme of dumbing-down and dehumanizing the masses are often discussed in articles on The Vigilant Citizen. The presence of those concepts in popular culture are, however, only the outward and symbolic expression of the profound transformation happening in our society. Scientific data has been proving for years that governments around the world are tolerating the selling of many products which have a direct and negative effect on cognitive and physical health. As we will see in this article many everyday products cause brain damage, impaired judgment and even a lower IQ.

Is a dumber population something that is desired by the elite? Hitler once said “How fortunate for the leaders that men do not think.” An educated population knows its rights, understands the issues and takes action when it does not approve of what is going on. Judging by the incredible amount of data available on the subject, it seems that the elite want the exact opposite: an unhealthy, frightened, confused and sedated population. We will look at the effects of medication, pesticides, fluoride and aspartame on the human body and how those products are being pushed by people from inside the power structure.

America has witnessed during the last decades a staggering rise of drugs being prescribed to treat all kinds of problems. Children are particularly affected by this phenomenon. Since the 1990′s, an ever-rising proportion of American children are being diagnosed with “illnesses” such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and are prescribed mind-altering drugs, such as Ritalin.

Food Poisoning:

The modern man ingests in his lifetime an incredible amount of chemicals, artificial flavors and additives. Although there is growing awareness regarding healthy eating, there is also a lot of misinformation and disinformation.

At the present time, a single company – Monsanto – produces roughly 95% of all soybeans and 80% of all corn in the US. Considering this, the corn flakes you had for breakfast, soda you drank at lunch and beefstew you ate for dinner likely were produced from crops grown with Monsanto’s patented genes. There are numerous documents and films exposing Monsanto’s strong-arming of the agricultural industry, so I won’t expand on that issue. It is however important to note that a virtual monopoly currently exists in the food industry and there’s a unhealthy link between Monsanto and the American government: Many people who have passed laws in the fields of food, drugs and agriculture were also, at some point on the payroll of Monsanto. In other words, the elite decides which foods are sold to you.

Public officials formerly employed by Monsanto:

- Justice Clarence Thomas worked as an attorney for Monsanto in the 1970s. Thomas wrote the majority opinion in the 2001 Supreme Court decision J. E. M. Ag Supply, Inc. v. Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.|J. E. M. AG SUPPLY, INC. V. PIONEER HI-BREDINTERNATIONAL, INC. which found that “newly developed plant breeds are patentable under the general utility patent laws of the United States.” This case benefited all companies which profit from genetically modified crops, of which Monsanto is one of the largest.

- Michael R. Taylor was an assistant to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) commissioner before he left to work for a law firm on gaining FDA approval of Monsanto’s artificial growth hormone in the 1980s. Taylor then became deputy commissioner of the FDA from 1991 to 1994. Taylor was later re-appointed to the FDA in August 2009 by President Barack Obama.

- Dr. Michael A. Friedman was a deputy commissioner of the FDA before he was hired as a senior vice president of Monsanto.
Linda J. Fisher was an assistant administrator at the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) before she was a vice president at Monsanto from 1995 – 2000. In 2001, Fisher became the deputy administrator of the EPA.

- Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was chairman and chief executive officer of G. D. Searle & Co., which Monsanto purchased in 1985. Rumsfeld personally made at least $12 million USD from the transaction.

Many laws (approved by ex-Monsanto employees) have facilitated the introduction and the consumption of genetically engineered foods by the public.

“According to current statistics, 45% of corn and 85% of soybeans in the United States is genetically engineered (GE). Estimates of 70-75% of processed foods found at our local supermarkets are believed to contain GE ingredients. Other GE foods are canola, papayas, radicchio, potatoes, rice, squash or zucchini, cantaloupe, sugar beets, flax, tomatoes, and oilseed rape. One non-food crop that is commonly GE is cotton. The GE hormone recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH or Prosilac) was one of the first GE products allowed to enter the nation’s food supply. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Monsanto’s rBGH in 1993.”

Continued...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Aspartame:

Aspartame is an artificial sweetner used in “sugar-free” products such as diet sodas and chewing gum. Since its discovery in 1965, Aspartame caused great controversy regarding its health risks – primarily causing brain tumors – and was denied its application to be sold to the public by the FDA. Searle, the company attempting to market Aspartame then appointed Donald Rumsfeld as CEO in 1977 … and things changed drastically. In a short period of time, Aspartame could be found in over 5,000 products.

Donald Rumsfeld was on President Reagan’s transition team and the day after he took office he appointed an FDA Commissioner who would approve aspartame. The FDA set up a Board of Inquiry of the best scientists they had to offer who said aspartame is not safe and causes brain tumors, and the petition for approval is hereby revoked. The new FDA Commissioner, Arthur Hull Hayes, over-ruled that Board of Inquiry and then went to work for the PR Agency of the manufacturer, Burson-Marstellar, rumored at $1000.00 a day, and has refused to talk to the press ever since.”

Years after its approval by the FDA, leading scientists still urge the organization to ban this product.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f03962d7a749.gif[/atsimg]

“Dr. John Olney, who founded the field of neuoscience called excitotoxicity, attempted to stop the approval of aspartame with Attorney James Turner back in 1996. The FDA’s own toxicologist, Dr. Adrian Gross told Congress that without a shadow of a doubt, aspartame can cause brain tumors and brain cancer and violated the Delaney Amendment which forbids putting anything in food that is known to cause Cancer. Detailed information on this can be found in the Bressler Report (FDA report on Searle).”
- Ibid

Those symptoms are however only the tip of the iceberg. Aspartame has been linked to severe illnesses and long term health issues.

“According to the top doctors and researchers on this issue, aspartame causes headache, memory loss, seizures, vision loss, coma and cancer. It worsens or mimics the symptoms of such diseases and conditions as fibromyalgia, MS, lupus, ADD, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, chronic fatigue and depression. Further dangers highlighted is that aspartame liberates free methyl alcohol. The resulting chronic methanol poisoning affects the dopamine system of the brain causing addiction. Methanol, or wood alcohol, constitutes one third of the aspartame molecule and is classified as a severe metabolic poison and narcotic.”

Even though mercury is known to degenerate brain neurons and disrupt the central nervous system, it is still found in processed foods and mandatory vaccines. Mercury is a heavy metal naturally found in the environment. However, it is not suitable for human consumption, as it is extremely harmful to the human body, especially the brain. While some people say that anything can be consumed in moderation, many experts agree that no amount of mercury is safe for the human body. Despite this and the many studies concerning the negative effects of mercury, the heavy metal is continually added to mandatory vaccines and processed foods.

This has been Megiddo Did Do, reporting!

look for Part Two HERE - Mercury: Found in Foods and Medicines, and Now, You! Part 2 (MUST READ !)

[edit on 7/26/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Excellent find!

There are two types of fluoride: calcium fluoride and sodium fluoride. Calcium fluoride is naturally found in water sources, while sodium fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate fertilizer industries. Guess which type is found in our water? Right, the nasty one.

■The U.S. government is the largest purchaser of vaccines in the country. In fact, nearly 30 percent of the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) annual budget is composed of purchasing vaccines and ensuring vaccination is completed for every child in the country.

■Private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies, have completely abandoned coverage for damage to life and property due to: Acts of God, nuclear war, nuclear power plant accidents and … vaccination.

■Laws have been passed to protect vaccine manufactures from liability, while at the same time, state laws require parents to inject their children with up to 100 vaccination antigens prior to entering school. If a vaccine injury–or death–occurs after a vaccine, parents cannot sue the doctor, the drug company or the government; they are required to petition the Vaccine Court for damages, a process that can take years and often ends with a dismissal of the case.

■Each state has school vaccination laws that require children of appropriate age to be vaccinated for several communicable diseases. State vaccination laws mandate that children be vaccinated prior to being allowed to attend public or private schools. Failure to vaccinate children can not only result in children being prohibited from attending school, but their parents or guardians can receive civil fines and criminal penalties. Schools don’t usually tell parents is that in every state, an exemption exists allowing parents to legally refuse vaccines while still allowing their children to attend school.

■The medical industry advocates vaccines, often demanding that parents vaccinate their children in order to remain under their doctor’s care. A sizable portion of a pediatrician’s income is derived from insurance reimbursement for vaccinations. The ever-expanding vaccination schedule that includes increasingly more expensive vaccines has been a source of increased revenues for vaccinating doctors.

and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

vigilantcitizen.com...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok people, I have just decided to stop killing myself and my family. Last packet of sigarettes I'm smoking!!!
Thanks for the post, S+F!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this is a good thread, but outside of a couple of links, nothing in the OPs writing has anything to do with mercury. It is all about GM crops and aspartame.

Regardless, that part was some good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Quick google turns up all the nasty you might wanna find about Mercury.

articles.sfgate.com...

articles.sfgate.com...

www.nytimes.com...

While run off is a source of the contamination, I myself think it is mostly from coal fired power plants.
Add all the other heavy and nasty stuff that we spew into the air so we can surf and watch tv, and make more polutants, and you have a deadly soup.

www.roanoke.com...

If you wanna make yourself feel sick, just check out what DuPont did to the river at what is now Invista Chemical (Waynesboro VA)

Thanks industrial revolution!
We are scee rewed

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
this is a good thread, but outside of a couple of links, nothing in the OPs writing has anything to do with mercury. It is all about GM crops and aspartame.

hey tex - did ya click through to part two? it covers alot more on the Mercury issue!

Mercury: Found in Foods and Medicines, and Now, You! Part 2 (MUST READ !)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

hey tex - did ya click through to part two? it covers alot more on the Mercury issue!

Mercury: Found in Foods and Medicines, and Now, You! Part 2 (MUST READ !)

Nope. sure didn't. But i will read it this evening after work

This is my whole complaint about GW. There may be warming, may not. Who knows. But we DO know there is mercury in our food. Fix that first. It will kill me long before GW will.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The corporations could care less what happens to us. The way they see it, profits takeover people's well being since there will always be someone out there who will consume this crap just to look cool or think its sold at a bargain to eat. Plenty to eat alright if you like eating toxins. $&F!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Hey look! Aspartame! The chemical that fried my brain and made me a twitch freak for years onwards. I could totally sue them but I chose not to.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Processed food is bad, meat is bad, artificial food is bad
and now there's CHEMICALS in the VEGGIES at WAL-MART??
Wth are we supposed to EAT?!

[edit on 7/26/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
Processed food is bad, meat is bad, artificial food is bad
and now there's CHEMICALS in the VEGGIES at WAL-MART??
Wth are we supposed to EAT?!

This is the very thing that has been on my mind these last few days. The ingredients that they are legally required to label aren't being placed on the labels, and thus, you don't know what is going into these foods we eat. I mean, can we even trust the basics such as breads, cereals, or pastas anymore?

It's becomming apparent - to me at least - that My wife and I are going to have to educate ourselves on how to grow our own vegetables, make our own breads, that is if we can find a natural source for wheat to make flour from, make our own pastas and sauces...

I'm really disappointed in mankind, Good Will towards all has died, and has been replaced with hatred and death. My Creator told me to respect and love my fellow, and to assist my brethren, but when it's not the case that these 'bretheren' have intentions of providing those God given Commandments, but contrarily seek to litterally kill me and my family...

That indicates that the time of the harvest is ripe, and that the sickle has been sharpened. It's time for me to find God's remnant, and sharpen my sickle as well...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Just about any processed food has chemicals that you do not want in your body. Perhaps people should form farm coops and grow what they can to lessen the effect.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So what do the elite eat? And what do they do when they’re grandson pesters them for Gummy Bears? Tell nanny to say no, or else find another new job? How could they be sure she’s as good as her words?

However if they can find a way, then so should we.
For some reason the people who eat the most processed foods always seem to be the poor. I noticed this when I switched from private school, to public college. However it doesn’t seem to be so much an educational thing, but rather more of a cultural-social one.

I guess you can eat most of these toxic foods a few times, without suffering much damage. I guess the idea is that the uneducated become the mentally impaired?
Ultimately the target will be the middle class, as they always lead the political change, whilst workers tend to be more concerned about leisure time, so they can recover from work.
Maybe that's why they spend more on treats (i.e. to make available free time "go further")?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good thread...

I've posted this letter on ATS before, but it's been awhile. It was written by a group of scientists at the FDA to Obama early last year. It shows that there are some good folks working for the FDA that are trying to get help for the corruption that is rife within the agency. They fear for the safety of the public to the point they are taking it to The Man himself.

www.mpwhi.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Really good wake up. Thank you. This on top of the depleted uranium nano powder they've strewn the world with and oceans, and mixed into our scrap metal, put in planes, race cars, fridges, toys, computers, solar panels even (they especially put it into things that heat up or can explode so that they can create more nano powder the deadly stuff, the metal itself isnt all that toxic, but its apparently very bad in nano powder form), its like an all out, under the table nuclear war on the human race for decades.

Also, with the poisons, the flouride, aspartame, pesticides, mercury, vaccinations, fertilizers that contain 4 of the deadliest chemicals, inlcuding in coca cola, more in the poor coutnries supplies which is absolute proof of genocide.

The "accidental" oil spills and chemical used that destroys the building blocks of life, now does that make sense to pour in the oceans.

Has anyone ever stopped to wonder why, why such massive overkill?

If it was a material world and life = neuron activity and ceased when the body ceased, surely all these toxins would have killed everyone by now.

We are ever so much more than our bodies. And most people don't know they're doing this so it doesnt affect most.

Maybe one reason they're releasing all this info, they want to induce fear so we give into their poisons.

But....I think we should start affirming and co-creating instead, because of who we really are, the Many In One, the Infinite Family of Light, the ONE-1111111................that ET_MAN mentioned.

And so I say, affirm this:

"I am filled with radiant health, energy, happiness, peace, prosperity and joy. I am filled to overflowing and able to do the work I came to do and help others. I transmute all negativity to wonderous health, and positive loving states of being. All toxins are transmuted to health and fall away harmlessly. I thank all that is Love, Prime Creator, the Family of Love & Light for this, and have faith beyond belief and expectation in Love and what Love can do. I am the Love of the Creator, and am unmatched in all I can do, and am filled with radiant love, health and energy, happiness, peace ,prosperity and joy and spread this to all daily. We overcome all with Love."

top topics

join